Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after miscarriage or loss ~ September 2010

That is absolutely crap ferrals - I can't believe that!!

Jenna, hoping the bleed has subsided and it was from just too much walking

Oh Jenna I cant imagine how scared and stressed you must be! Stay strong little one!

Ferrals: F^$K F%&K F*(&K that is so crap...........BUT..............I say best use up all the bad luck for the tests and enjoy all the good luck with the BABY! What happens at 16weeks?? Scan or tests??

happy birthing dory!!!!

for tomorrow for all of you that are freaking out she is having it now !

surrounded by textbooks, cat toys and love

Birthing? Is Dory in labour? MORE FREAKING INFO TEGAM!!!!

No i meant for tomorrow hehe....but she isnt answering my texts!

S and S - not a problem, haven't been on here for a week, so will need to catch up on some reading. I hardly use the doppler now, I'm feeling movement intermittently. Not a kicking, but a sudden tightness and pressure from the inside. Incububs is just reminding me that there is two of us. Great to read your signature.

Yes, I know, such another long post..

Murraycod - a girrrl. so cute.

Angelfish - It's a girl. those scanning people can be so creative. Great to see a healthy little being doing what she's meant to be doing? How many weeks are you? So another little girl to add to these pages.

Sunshine and stars - full points for going to get the little heart beat heard. Mommy is behaving very normally and needed to do that. And, I just had to look up Acetominophen (I think that's a real USA term) which is Panadol or paracetamol, so that one is OK for preg. I've had to take a few lots for headache myself, a week or so ago, it helped me sleep which I felt was a better outcome than battling on with the pain. Sounds like you have a cold.

kkm - Fancy that a natural one. Don't you have to roll your eyes about that, after all the efforts prior. Sending you a big hug.

Ferrals - everything crossed, even the eyebrow hairs (which have gone crazy lately for some reason).

Audax - yes, people are noticing. bIGGness looks heaps different to bellybellyness. I've got a little extra on my tum and until now the expansion has blended in nicely. No more favorite jeans for me though. Skirt will only last 2 more weeks, time to go shopping, or just hibernate inside with trackies.

forshelby - aaagh condensed cream, and the beautiful sick feeling after, centauri!! Guess what I had to go and do this week? (I now feel like an alien), I read the Quit the Sweet Poison book, aaaaghh, why did I do it? Puts a real dampener on things. Can't wait to try some of the recipes in it though, and I do trust what he says, yeah sure, maybe.... about not craving sugar after the withdrawal, more like dribble after reading these posts. And what a furry world you live in, sounds like the two of you are popular around the house, I'm imaging an overcrowded couch if all your furry friends get on well together.

Milly - a big welcome for your darling spudette, A treasured time for sure.

HPL - Congratulations!!!, getting late, so will seek avidly for BA in the next coupla days to find out the whole story.

Dory - hope you are in bed sleeping like a baby, for your so special big day today.

AFM - I had a dream I went into labour down the street and a couple of women got me onto a bus, but wouldn't tell my DH I was on this particular bus when we came to his stop. WTF???

May need some help with this one. All along when I kept thinking about having a baby I just thought that I would be happy with a girl. I haven't got any real bonding thoughts for a boy. Oh, Gosh, we'll see how we go at 20 week scan. May or may not need some major readjustment there.

Well, I hope I haven't written anything out of context, coz. I only got to read up til yesterday morning.

Hi and big circular warm fuzzy belly rubs to all.
    Last edited by Phteven; February 19th, 2011 at 06:49 AM.

timeforafamily i am 20 weeks along and i cant wait for feb

Dory I hope you have the most wonderful birthing experience and meeting your beautiful baby today. Looking forward to your BA. Woohoo I am so pleased this time is finally here.

Ferrals arrrrr I was so thinking surely they can get something. That so sucks. Its going to just make your pregnancy journal that bit extra longer as I am still confident bub is very healthy and happy especially with the low NT result you had and all the good signs you have had. I am sorry however that it means more stress and that worry still isn't over for you.

Jenna I hope everything has settled down with the bleeding and you have had some reassurance bub is just fine.

Milly woohoo CONGRATULATIONS spud is a girl.

Murraycod woohoo and CONGRATULATIONS on finding out your little bubba is a girl. A beautiful daughter. DD's are tops although I don't have a DS to comment lol

Angelfish your clever bub having a sex change lol. Congratulations on having a DD. Girls are ruling at the moment so it seems.

Kmm welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy and doing it by yourself. Hope you have an exciting and uneventful 8ish months.

Hello to everyone else. I'm 11weeks today woohoo. 12days until my next scan and then hopefully I can stop freaking out as much. I looked more pregnant at 8weeks then I do now. Hope everything is still going ok.

Mildez: still have days were i look down and say Ooops babies hiding today and then the next i look ready to pop! strange! 12days, yippy not long to wait!

Angel: 20weeks YAY

Timeforafamily: Id say dont worry about your reaction to the sex til you are told. Once your looking at you fat little 20week scan you'll be in love with whatever it is!

everyone. All good here, 25weeks tomorrow!

Thanks ladies,

When the geneticist rang i actually laughed when he told me i said surely you are joking two people cant have that much bad luck.
    He wanted me to go to RNSH and have another cvs today i said what for they could f#ck the whole thing up again it's to late for a normal termination so no i wont be having anymore invasive testing until there is a sign on u/s of a problem.

I am scared a little and disapointed we still cant get excited or buy anything we are just in limbo and i am missing out on my pregnancy by the time we know if everything is ok i will be halfway.
    I really wanted to avoid what we went through with Abbi now we are going through the same thing.

But DH and i agreed either way this bub will now be born either at 19 weeks or full term and will be part of our family and we have to get through it together( i love my man so much).

Good Morning all and good luck Dory! Ferrals and Jenna, I'm thinking of you both. fingers crossed. & Murraycod, Milly and Angelfish congratulations on the pink news! To everyone else, I hope things are going well.

Thank you everyone for their warm welcome, it's nice to have people who know I'm pregnant! Scan for me in a couple of weeks. until then I'm trying as hard as I can to relax. To be honest I don't think I'm doing a great job. Does anyone have any tips, to make time fly?

x

All the best for today Dory. Thinking of you lots. Found it hard to get to sleep last night thinking about you and today. Looking forward to hear about your wonderful news. Mwah!!!

Ferrals-- You have an awesome man there! If it helps any, we are stressing here too, as we decided against the CV test and probably amnio, which in my case, people think I am nuts. I just feel differently given everything we went through to get pregnant. When I worry, I tell myself that this bub is part of the family, no matter what. That is, on good days, I think this. On bad days, I freak out. You and hubby are strong, and your little tyke in the womb is going to be a happy camper... sending positive vibes your way!

Jenna-- I hope all is well for you and that there is no cause for alarm. Thinking of you!

Kmm-- The only thing that has gotten me through the last 14 weeks (honestly) is this web-thread. I told my hubby that it has been a godsend. We joke that I will have to take a trip to Australia someday with the baby as a thank you! LOL! Actually, that would be a dream trip. So, in terms of passing the time, I vote that you plan your dream vacation with the little tyke (in your imagination) -- that's gotta take up some worry space!!!

Tegram and Angel-- Congrats on your weekly milestones!
    Mildez-- congrats on 11 weeks!!! Yeah!!! When I reached 11 weeks, I was still freakin out so I made a deal with myself. I could pick out and buy one Children's picture book for every week that I successfully passed. By the time the baby arrives, I will have a library. If something happens that isn't positive, then some little tyke is going to get an awesome book collection! Anyway, it has been a lot of fun, because I make my DH listen when I read the stories aloud. It's a crazy ritual, but it keeps me out of the baby stores for now.

Cool

Shoot, I somehow hit the send button accidently.
    Sorry if I missed a couple of persies-- I am technically challenged here.
    AFM-- Sneezing and blowing my fool head off. Trying not to drive hubby nuts. Stayed home from work again today. Managed to eat a little. Still thankful (very) that I don't have a fever. Supposed to get a sermon together for this weekend, and for a special baptism service, and I am BEHIND. Has anyone seen the Vicar of Dibly? It's a hilarious English show about a vicar. I'd love to see her pregnant. Just the thought makes me laugh!

Sending laughter and good wishes to all-- seriously, you folks keep me sane. And I can be a bit crazy here!

Hi everyone, just stopping in briefly before our internet runs out (can you believe that they still haven't called me to organise for our new internet to be installed? It's been 35 days already!).

And everything is ok!
    Scan went well, bub is still there, growing and wriggling around.
    Even put it's hand in it's mouth and sucked on its fingers for us
    Heart rate was 146bpm, bub measured at 7.83cm CRL and 13wk 6d, so everything is going to plan and still measuring 4 days ahead of dates.

No sign of where the bleeding was coming from, so I'm back on couch rest for the next 2 weeks until I see the midwife again on the 6th of October.
    Just have to call the hospital and book in now, but might wait until after the midwife appointment to do that.

Just super relieved that everything ok and super exhausted from it all as well.
    Thanks everyone for your support! I'm going to head back to bed for a bit while DS is busy running around like a headless chicken!

Dory - Good luck today darl I can't wait to read your BA and your Birth Story

surrounded by textbooks, cat toys and love

Just popping in after Tegam's misleading post (TEGAM!! LOL!!) to see how Dory's going - lots of love and happy baby vibes for Dory!

Mwa to everyone else xo

dory I am of wishing you the best

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast