Thread: Ow! My aching feet!

Default Ow! My aching feet!

Ouchies, my heels have been killing me this past week, and now uni starts again today I am hoping for some good ways to sooth my aching tootsies!

I've never really had sore feet before, so I don't have any remedies myself. I have heard that there are soothing gels and foot sprays, but I've never used them before. It' smainly my heels that get really sore, though they haven't cracked or anything like that... they're just aching and sore! I've bought a good pair of shoes for uni so hopefully that helps...

But in case it dosn't, what do you do to soothe your poor tired aching feet?

Maybe a foot massage from your loving partner

My heels have been really sore for the last few weeks - mostly on the weekends though. We've just moved and had to prepare our old place for sale so I'd just put the sore heels down to too much standing up. I've even had trouble getting to sleep at night from the aching.

I don't have any magic remedies - but I'll be most interested to hear if anyone does . The only thing that has helped me is putting my feet up.

I soak my feet in warn salty water for 15 minutes..and then get my husband to massage a light soothing moisturiser into them [such as Nivea] before putting my feet up for another 15 minutes. It's important for me to have my feet up afterwards to fully let my feet relax again.

I used to do this kind of massage on elderly patients with diabetes and arthritis and they loved it.

I had sore feet during my first pregnancy and also have them with this one. I just get DH to massage them every night before we go to bed... I don't really have any remedies other than that!!!! Maybe some warm water with radox in it or something to soak your feet in?

Only thing i did with DS when preg and my feet started to swell was elevate them every night. Even in bed. If you can get a cushion or something to put under them, i think that is suppose to help a bit.

I have aching heels and the arches of my feet get quite sore as well. I have resorted to using an ice pack and so far it has worked wonders. I just put my foot up on the lounge with an ice pack underneath it. Doesn't take too long for the pain to go away.

Maybe try the good old soak in warm water......i know there are foot spas out there????

and maybe a massage......if you get a cheap bag of marbles and roll them under you feet this might help to relax them.