Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sore hips

Default Mummy Tummy

Sorry, I just noticed on your little signature that you are going to Hammo?? Have a great time, we just went there a few weeks ago and it was sensational! The water is lovely - you'll have a great time!! At least I went before my hips started causing me grief!!

Thanks Jacksta! I am certainly looking forward to my little holiday!! I know it will fly past so quickly though!

I have pelvic instability which is why I am getting my sore hips - my main problem is walking though. I really feel like I am struggling to put one foot in front of the other.

I have just got (on Friday) a support belt that a physio recommended called stork support and although I have only been wearing it for 3 days it really has made such a huge difference. I feel like a new person! So perhaps consider this as an option too. There are many different types and I just ordered it over the net. It is worn low around the hips and basically keeps them together.

The other thing I have done is taken on some of the recommendations on the pelvic instability site (just google it and I think it comes up first on the list).

I'm not sure about where else to buy the pillow from, maybe try ebay or call a Toys R Us store and see if they can send one?

Default thanks again Mummy Tummy...

You have been a great help. Enjoy hammo, and hope you get around ok - don't walk there its extremely hilly!!

I live in a small country town in NSW called Hay. Very remote and very quiet lol

I am the same. I wake up during the night and my hip that i am laying on is aching really badly, when i find i roll over both my hips will ache lol sometimes it feels like a no win situation.

Default Hi Wombles!

Yeah i know, its crap! I guess there is nothing that can really be done - I suppose it is our body preparing us for no sleep - but at 21 weeks, this is ridiculous!! Good luck with yours....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12