View Poll Results: When did you first feel baby kicking?

Voters
812. You may not vote on this poll
  • <15 weeks

183 22.54%
  • 15-16 weeks

222 27.34%
  • 17-18 weeks

214 26.35%
  • 19-20 weeks

123 15.15%
  • 21-22 weeks

60 7.39%
  • 23 weeks or longer

10 1.23%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: When did you first feel baby kicking?

I felt some flutters at 10 weeks; this is my second pregnancy and I'm feeling movement a lot earlier than the first (just reminded me to go fill in my baby record book!)

it was 20 weeks for me - and i was getting quite impatient!!!!

Baby_Crazy05 Guest

I've been feeling the stretching and stuff for a few weeks now, had that butterfly feeling for the last week and on Monday, after a rude and stressful phone call with a guy at work who made my blood boil ... after I hung up and tried to calm down the baby did a flip to let me know it wasn't happy about it either! Was so cool ... calmed me down real quick though and made me excited.

Now I just sit and wait all the time for something else to happen!

I just wish this week would go quicker ... we have our first anti-natel appointment at the clinic at hospital on Tuesday and another u/s on the Friday! So can't wait!

I am now 19weeks nearly 20 weeks and i got my quickening in the supermarket when i was 14 weeks and i nearly passed out my mum found it quite funny.
    Now Peanut is a true wiggle bum especially at night and te docs keep having trouble finding the heart beat because its moving too much.
    Have a great day
    Mel

amos Guest

I'm 22 weeks, and haven't felt quickening or movement yet... :-k
    Just waiting for something, as this is my first so not sure what to expect.

becstar44 Guest

I felt the butterflies at 12wk 6 days. Proper kicks didn't start until about 17 or 18 weeks. My mum said that with her 3 pg's she felt all first movements between 11-13wks! Its such a beautiful feeling.

Well I am still waiting to feel Goober move... & am almost 20 weeks... will find out in 2 days is all is well with Goober...

DoubleK Guest

I am almost 17 weeks and yet to feel any movement!

i have been waiting very patientley tho!

It seems to vary so much.

I felt this one move for the first time around 12 weeks. Just very light tapping sensations below the navel. It was funny but I knew straight away what it was. I've never had wind in quite that spot before!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

DH was just complaining about how he hasn't felt the little'un move, but I reckon that's because he doesn't have the patience. And also coz the little'un seems to stop the minute anyone puts a hand on my tummy.

I've only felt him/her from the outside because i'm prepared to sit for hours with my hand on my tummy waiting for that proper kick...

Though I'm sure soon it'll be so that even the smallest movement will be easily felt from the outside!

love
    sushee

DoubleK Guest

Having just said that... i felt movement on Tuesday night! and again last night!

My boyfriend fell asleep with his hand on my belly waiting for another movement... but nothing since!

Its a nice little reminder that there is a little life inside my belly!

Rach

kerry Guest

I first felt movement (definately NOT gas!!... silly family & friends) at 14w4d. This is my first pg to go beyond 14w although I have had an early 1st tri miscarriage and one just before 14w... maybe that makes a difference?

I felt something reasonably definite at 16.5 weeks, but haven't felt anything quite so definite since. Guess it was bubba doing a 360 or something. They have become more regular at about 18 weeks (now) which is great and so reassuring. More like tapping sensation now, rather then the gassy/ripples that I felt before other then the 360. Bubba must be going to be an acrobat.

~Sarah~ Guest

I dont belong in this forum but I feel bub now! Just the flutters.
    Soooo nice!

Im Only 10 weeks and 2 days but im sure last night and this morning i felt the baby, it was like 2 little pats, last night when i felt it i thought naa its too early but then again this morning im starting to wonder, i felt DD at 16 weeks.

Geniebean Guest

I started feeling it around 16 and 1/2 weeks. But hubby couldn't feel them until around 18 weeks.

I first felt my baby a day before i started week 18 ... it was like three little taps low down in my stomach.. since then I feel at least 2 of them a day and i looooove it... before i started feeling the kicks/taps i was so paranoid i wanted to get an ultrasound everyday , now i have a new way to check that its all ok

Yeah I know what you mean Enigma, I was always worried, and concerned with the size of my belly too but now I am feeling regular kicks it is so very reassuing and amazing at the same time. Once I reached 20 weeks my DP could feel them from the outside and now they are so regular and strong it is great. Good bubba for helping me not worry anymore!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast