View Poll Results: When did you first feel baby kicking?

Voters
812. You may not vote on this poll
  • <15 weeks

183 22.54%
  • 15-16 weeks

222 27.34%
  • 17-18 weeks

214 26.35%
  • 19-20 weeks

123 15.15%
  • 21-22 weeks

60 7.39%
  • 23 weeks or longer

10 1.23%
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: When did you first feel baby kicking?

Silvia Guest

Fluttering at 13 weeks and kicks at 18 weeks

Xmas day i felt my first flutter and then nothing for about 4 days then again . - iam 17 weeks 5 days and i feel it every day now.. he ( im calling him a he until i find out otherwise) is uslly awake about 11 in the morning then i feel most movement at about 9 - 9.30 at night.. beautiful it is.... absolutly amazing..

I cant wait until DP can feel it aswell...

With my first preg i didn't feel Ella until about 18-19 weeks - but this time around i've been feeling movements from Tia since 11 weeks :eek: I guess you know what to look out for the second time around!

First movements was felt at 15weeks 4days, sorta like a jab. felt movement again about 3 days later, at 16weeks, and it was like butterflys.
    Before i felt the butterflys, and had only read about it, thought it was a weird way to describe, but now, spot on.

I felt both my PG's at 14 weeks and a couple of days, only 1 day apart to each other!

I am pretty sure I felt flutters on Saturday night at 4 montsh to the day. It felt like 3-4 little bubbles popping one after the other, but didn't last long. At the moment I am feeling little aches near my belly button but don't know what that is.

Is it normal to feel something 1 day and then nothing the next 2-3 etc?

About 15 1/2 weeks for me!!!

Have them every day know. Just lovely!

Celsie. xoxox

Felt the flutters at 14 weeks exactly and kicks at 19 weeks. Pretty good for a first-timer with an anterior placenta I think LOL!

Flossie, it's completely normal to go a few days with feeling anything in the earlier stages.

sajemsha Guest

Talking

I'm 13 weeks today and for the last few days I've felt flutterings, this is my fourth baby so it doesn't surprise me I haven't told anyone yet, I'm not sure if I would be believed, I'm just sinply amazed and reassured that bubb is doing ok

Tammy05 Guest

With my first I felt him at 15 weeks and with this one I have just felt it at 12 weeks but only once.

I first felt Briley move when i was 19 weeks. Its was'nt flutters as a lot of you describe it though. It was more like spasms for me. Like when your lip or your eye has a spasm. IYKWIM!!!!!

I am 14 weeks today and have been feeling the same movement since about 2 weeks ago. I am not sure wether this is the baby moving or its just by tummy muscles having spams.

It is really hard to diferentiate cause even after Briley was born i still felt those movements inside me for a long time. Even right up to when i fell pregnant this time. Obviously it was'nt her moving, but the feelings i got when she was inside me i still get.

So yeah its really hard for me too say this time round!!! I can't wait till i can actually say that it definately is the baby moving. Movement is one of the best things about being pregnant!!!

Thumbs up

With my DD I felt it around 19 weeks but this time I started feeling at 14 weeks. such a fantastic feeling!

I got my first kicking flutters at the AUSTRALIA vs NEW ZEALAND league match at suncorp stadium was a GREAT night cause we kicked some serious ass that night!! hehe

I got my first kicks at 19w1d!! The day before I had my scan and was told the placenta was anterior but low lying so didnt expect to get anything soon. It was amazing and it was felt from outside too!

From the inside I felt flutters from about 15 weeks and from 17 weeks I could feel tiny movements from the outside...

Bess Guest

I "think" I felt it this morning for the first time. I was resisting getting out of bed when the alarm went off and just lay there and sware I felt a little flutter in my tummy.....that woke me up LOL. Not the last time this baby will be waking me from my slumber! Can't wait to feel a good old kick (may regret saying that!).

Im been having my first flutters for about a week now (im 17wks tomorrow) and this morning I felt a bigger flutter and dh had his hand on my belly and could feel movement I cant wait for the real kicks too!

I have felt bubbles and little flutters from from 10 weeks as I am (was!) quite slim. Then nothing for ages....just this past week though I have felt what I would describe as 'kicks'. It usually happens at the end of the day when I am lying on the couch and I can sort of feel when its about to happen. I have also started feeling movements during the day now too, when I'm sitting up or walking around. But being my first baby I'm really not 100% if it IS the baby or something else going on! Boy its frustrating!!!

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast