Thread: Nausea in 3rd Tri

Default Nausea in 3rd Tri

the last 4 mornings when I have got up I have felt nauseas, and even dry retch/vomit, I really don't want morning sickness to come back, it only really left me about 10 weeks ago. Has anyone else had their m/s return in the 3rd trimester?

yes! I have you poor thing, last saturday I spent the whole day vomiting, I am 30 weeks pregnant now, it started to come back around 28 weeks. And it come back at the end with my first too. I had hyperemisis gravedium with both of my pregnancies which is horrific morning sickness and dehydration from not keeping anything down, had to be re-hydrated many of times on a drip, but it hasnt gotten as bad at the end as at the beginning.

I think I read somewhere else in these posts it was actually quiet common particularly for the beginning of the 3rd trimester to feel sick again and get some morning sicknes back due to dramatic hormone changes in the 3rd trimester?

I had posted a previous post about this earlier too cause I was starting to suffer badly from it again.

And really as much as Ive had it, I cant even offer any advice, because everything they say works doesnt! lol. Except I have noticed that if I dont eat right away when I feel hungry I get terribly sick for the entire day then. And I have noticed those hydrolyte drinks for dehydration from the chemist help too they always made mw feel a bit better, sometimes you can feel extra sick from not enough fluid, and they are quiet safe to take while your pregnant.

Good luck I feel so sorry for you, mine is easing off again now but comes back unexpectedly all the time.

I've been getting mild nausea when I wake for about the past week. Nothing compared to the morning sickness I experienced in the 1st trimester though. I just eat some breaky and then I'm ok.

I have heard about m/s coming back in the 3rd Tri. This is the only time I've come close to experiencing it....

Oh my thats not good news i am 26 weeks and the last few days i have been feeling unwell and just thought i might have a bug or something but yeah i think that my m/s is coming back too.
    Oh well only 14 weeks to go i was sick for the first 12 weeks as well.

Nikki

I am 35 weeks and I'm sure morning sickness has come back for me, it is in the night time though and when I lie down I feel like I have to vomit. I did vomit the other day...really violently! It was horrible.

thnx everyone for your replies, I have found that if I eat before I get to the 'starving' stage in the morning i'm not too bad.

Hay Sharon.,.. Yeah some mornings when I get up I need to vomit, but I try to eat or have a glass of milk straight away and that seems to ease it...

just think home stretch now, so not to much more to deal with!