Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: soft cx and period cramps low on tummy.

Kerrie, what makes your DH think that it's about 2 wks away??

Good luck!!

he just does. And I now tend to agree. Bry keeps engaging then rising up out of pelvis again. I'm getting bad BH's. But they come in blocks and then go again. So I think I still have a way to go...

Sounds familiar......... oooooooo............ flash backs reading your original post. I think I'll reconsider doing that again. I had forgotten the whole sitting on the toilet thing...... That's the first place I headed when I got in to the labour ward - I shouted - "I need to go to the toilet. I got all the way here without going to the toilet, now I need to go." Of course I sat there and nothing happened, was just in extraordinary pain. Funniest thing was when I said, "OMG!! THERE'S BLOOD!! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME??" The mw calmly said, "You're having a baby." Like, der!

*LOL*. talking to Dh again as we went to bed last night and he said he actually doesn't think I will go till I am 41wks give or take. I'm like, OH GOD NO!. I don't like this waiting. Not that I am terribly uncomfortable right now (well, not all the time anyway), I just hate waiting and I soooo wanna meet my first little man!!!! I know we all get like that. But I am such an impatient person when it comes to things like this. Mind you, I'm the type of person who will quite happily sit behind a slow driver (as long as I am not in a rush to get somewhere on time). Go figure.
    Oh and these mood swings!!!!!! I lost it yesterday at the girls. They'd gotten into the change table and pulled out every single wipe from every single pack of wipes. About 6 packs all up, and decorated their bedroom with them! I was fuming!!!!!!!! They also went into Bry's room and pulled out all the toys I have put aside for him to play with, not to mention the mess they made with their toys....all because mummy slept in (I'm finding it so hard to sleep between restless legs and the BH's and back and period pains etc I'm not getting to sleep till around 2am).
    Then I spent the rest of the day feeling like such a bad mum and horrible person and proceeded to cry all afternoon once Dh got home and took over a bit for me.
    I'm so moody atm.....HELP!

Oh hun... Sending you so many labour vibes! *Come on Bryce. Mummy is really keen to meet you and to get to know you!*
    xo

s361768 Guest

I hope bub is not to far off for you Katkins, I can really emphasize. I am due next Friday and looking so forward to meeting my new little son, I can't wait to cuddle him.

I am having no labour symptoms other than a few BH. I went 10 days post dates with my 1st son, on time for my 2nd son and 6 days over with my 3rd son. So I don't think it is promising that my new bub will be here anytime soon. I think my babies are lazy and just enjoy swimming around in there, or I feed them too well

So many mothers talk about losing their mucus plugs where I never have, except a little mucus after a cevical sweep with my last son, but he still arrived a week after that. I don't really have any prelabour symptoms. It just seems to happen all of sudden (i.e. waking at midnight with contractions or water breaking) No lead up.

I did have incredible back pain that made me cry a couple of weeks leading up to my 1st son's birth...but he was posterior. Otherwise nothing, can anyone share that experience? No signs of "impending baby coming"

Quote Originally Posted by lestypuss View Post
    Funniest thing was when I said, "OMG!! THERE'S BLOOD!! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME??" The mw calmly said, "You're having a baby." Like, der!
    PMSL... that's so funny how we just forget at the time what's going on!!

Kirstie... I hope it's sooner rather than later for you I was so excited leading up to Oskar's EDD .... I was actually in denial I think cos up until about 6pm on his EDD I still had hope that he'd come along, but nup, went over... mind you only 4 days but every day was like... ok is it going to be today?????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12