Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Clomid for LPD

Sorry girls. Have been to Perth for a few days.
    Well, no.2 daughter is well and truely established in her new bed and loves it. She has it next to her sister and they love being so close. No real high jinx yet but they do have fun when they wake up. You wouldn't believe they have been sharing a room for about 18 months already.
    I am fine. Just approaching "O" time so will be occupied! over the next few days. All signs are good. I am on CD11 so should be in a few more days. I don't need to ask for you to keep everything crossed as I know you will.
    Debbie - was so sorry to read about your Dad and so happy for you that he is on the mend. Do send him my best.
    Can't wait to hear your results, you too Michelle.
    Must go.
    Love to you all, Debbie, Saph, Michelle, Lilylou and everyone else I may have forgotten to mention.
    Big hugs,
    Debbie

Are you around Michelle? How did your progesterone go???

kirsty Guest

I keep popping in here to see how all you wonderful women are going on your journies, & can I just say I think it is fabulous how you are all supporting each other through similar experiences atm.

Wishing you all the very best

Thanks Kirsty,
    We are all very fortunate to have found one another I think.
    1 month to go for you! How exciting. Are you feeling okay? You are in my thoughts often you wonderful woman. The way I am dragging the chain maybe we will be belly buddies after all! That would be so nice - a little bitter sweet for us both given our last journey together...

Feeling a bit down tonight my sweet. My progesterone wasn't so hot
    In fact lower this cycle than without the clomid. I know I know I hear you say this is the way it is sometimes and we ALL have a wonky cycle here and there - I just wanted it to be the one, you know????

Okay, I need to get back to my work. I am in Belly Belly when in fact I should be doing something else!

Love and big hugs to you Kirsty...

Deb, sending a big hug your way. Can you feel it? I do hope it makes you feel better.
    Now back to work girl!!!!

Best wishes as always,
    Debbie

kirsty Guest

Deb sweets you always know the right thing to say. I am having as good a day as expected today with it being Thomas' EDD, things have been a little tense between DH & I but am hoping that the session we have with our counsellor this afternoon will help that out.

I am getting a bit nervous now about our appt in Melbourne to be honest, guess it is the fear of the unknown kicking in ~ not sure what they will tell us. But I guess we'll deal with it the best way we can once we find out.

As for being your cycle/ pg buddy again I'd love to but can totally understand if you move on without me LOL besides I'm sure our outcomes will be brilliant this time around!!

I understand how you must feel about things being not as good as without the clomid, but I'm sure with perserverance you will get there (& sooner rather than later too)

Big hugs to you sweetie (& all you other wonderful women that are in here atm)

Thankyou Kirsty and Debbie for your thoughts. I am feeling more okay today! Kirsty, I am thinking of you and Thomas today...

Well, I did another progesterone level today. I will be interested to see what it is tomorrow. My ob and I conferred and I will up the clomid to 100mgs next cycle. I am not even considering pregnancy this cycle - of course we did the wild thing when the egg was hatching, but I am not feeling too confident. That's okay. I always feel better if I have a plan and I have one!!!
    I just don't wanna waste any time. My biological clock is beginning to sound like a gong and the gap between my last and my next is ever widening. I will have u/s on cd10 this coming cycle to check the follicular growth, that will give us a good indication if the clomid has done it's job this month - at least we will know approx. ovulation time.

Sorry to be a bit of a pain yesterday, I know you will all understand...

I am wondering why we haven't heard from Michelle. Are you here Michelle? Are you okay??

Hugs to all of you...

Hi Deb!! On nights still so I am sorry I haven't been around - sleep has taken priority and the shifts have been too busy to log on. I have found a way to distract myself from the 2ww and it is doing lots and lots of shifts!!! I am yet to find out my pregesterone result and I am due for AF somewhere between Saturday and Monday ish depending on cycle length (I think more like Monday at this stage). No symptoms that I can latch onto though so who knows. I am sorry your result is less than you anticipated. Could it be that your test was still too early to detect your post ovulation progesterone surge?? 100mg of clomid isn't too bad though.

Kirsty - I am sending you big hugs for Thomas' EDD today. I hope you and DH have made some peace and are on the same page at this time.

I'll be back later - promise!!!

Well lovelies I got my most recent prog.level done and it was 60! Woo Hoo! That is a significant rise from Tuesdays level. So in two days my level has doubled. This is good for a number of reasons.

Firstly it shows that I did not ovulate until at least cd21 which is congruent with my positive opk on cd20. Progesterone doesn't surge as such - it steadily increases to a peak at about 5-7 days prior to your next bleed. So, it's possible and probable that my level could increase more. I won't test again though this cycle...

It shows that possibly the clomid did not have a response with my body.
    I think that we will increase the clomid to 100 to see if we can get me ovulating on cd14 or thereabouts.
    So, it will be interesting to see if my LP has increased. I secretely hope not so there is a shorter time between now and my next ttc stint! Ridiculous reasoning I know.
    So, I am feeling better, I was feeling flat about my result of Tuesday.

I hope you too have good news Michelle and that this is your month. If it is hopefully next month will be mine and we can hit PAML with a vengence!
    How are you Saph, Debbie, Lilylou and Chelle?? Come in and tell us how you are going...
    Hugs to you all

So Deb - what makes you think that conception could not have occurred this month??? That progesterone is a fabulous result!! I am going to pop into the GP tomorrow to get the level so I know what to do if AF arrives on Monday.

I am so pleased you feel better now that you know you have ovulated and ovulated well!!

Thanks Michelle,
    I don't know why I don't consider conception occured this month. Maybe because I ovulated so late and am thinking that the endometrium wouldn't be so flash???? However that doesn't pan out with all late ovulations I know...
    It would be lovely to have hit the jackpot, I just don't think I have. I am quite calm about that though. I know it WILL happen.
    I hope you have a lovely weekend Michelle. I am crossing all digits for your level. Please come back and tell me what it is tomorrow.

Big hugs

kirsty Guest

Oh Deb you just never know (although admittedly given your occupation it is probably more likely you know exactly what is going on!!)

Kirsty - how was today?? Sending you hugs and love.

Hi everyone
    Kirsty, thinking of you
    Deb, so glad your results were more positive, maybe you wont need to go 100 clomid
    Michelle, crossing my fingers you get the results your after tomorrow, you sound so busy with work, atleast it does keep your mind off things a bit, but then, the profession you work in probably makes it harder for you as you know exactly what's going on
    Me, well, I woke up this morning with AF, so excited, my first since m/c so now atleast I feel I'm back to normal, so scared as well, I almost feel like I don't want to chart anymore, just incase it's not a good cycle, I know so much know it just freaks me out when things are not what they are 'suppose to be'. I then think 'something is wrong' wish I didnt' analyis (sp) it all so much, I don't think it helps, probably just stresses me more. Damm internet, too much knowledge It's so hard trying to relax when you know what to expect and what's not to be expected. I think I will give it a couple a months, if nothing has happened, I will decide on whether I'll keep trying, or just be very thankful for the two beatiful children that I already have. I'm not as strong as you girls are, I don't think I can keep up with the emotions and downfalls of ttc anymore. Don't want to go through the rollercoaster anymore, it's so depressing and obsessive, it kind of takes over your life IYKWIM. (I'm not sounding like the postive bubble I was a few weeks ago )
    for all of us, it would be so nice if we all could be bb together
    wishing us ALL GOOD LUCK, and hoping we will be posting BPF's very very soon.

kirsty Guest

Michelle it was ok, bit stressful to start with coz DH had forgotten that it was Thomas' EDD but we had a session with our counsellor in the afternoon & he asked about it a little. Actually it was really good, he started by asking if I didn't mind he's like to know what sort of emotional impact it has on me by being the EDD. I answered him that in my rational mind I know that it is very rare that a baby comes on its EDD & that for all I knew we might have already had our bubs, or been on the way to the hospital or even still be waiting in a day or two for his arrival, but to me the arrival of his EDD signaled that there would be no such event for us this year. That it kinda felt like the dream really was over coz there wouldn't be the outcome that we presumed there would be when we announced our pregnancy. He totally understood & told me that he hoped I had found time to have a cry over the loss of that dream & reality & to take some time to myself at some stage.

How are things with you going?

How is everyone else going?

Morning!! Kirsty you would have seen how I've been on TTCAML.

Spotting and imminent AF are my annoying aspect of the weekend but the good news is I ovulated!!!!! Progesterone was 90 on day 21 so at least that is one positive. Deb - any idea on why it is so high (upper level of range was 75) and is this a problem or a good thing?? Just a little worried.

kirsty Guest

Hope AF hasn't shown up for you at all then Michelle

Thanks Kirsty. I still think it is inevitable at this stage but there is always a glimmer of hope. I'm pleased yesterday went OK. The EDD is like the final closure of that chapter and the chance to move to the next level of grief. I still miss Caitlyn so very much but it was different after her due date passed. Prior to that it was always "I should be X weeks pregnant". After that is was just another day without her. Sending you hugs and prayers that you and DH can work through this difficult time.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast