Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Clomid for LPD

Oh MY GOSH!!!! this is such great news!!! Im praying for you, this is the best news. Feet up , look after urself... come on monday!!!!

Talking Congratulations Deb

Hi DEB

OMG!!!!!!whoooooo hoooooo

I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! STICKY STICKY STICKY VIBES . Give me a call on monday if you get a chance just so you can hear the excitment in my voice.

CONGRATULATIONS Deb!!!

Oh wow! THANKYOU so much everyone for sharing my excitement! I had my first quantatative hcg and progesterone on Friday and my second I will do this morning after posting in here! I will get the results tomorrow. I must admit I am a little nervous about it.

I have decided that I am focusing wholly on good things this pregnancy. I have done myself up a chart of positive affirmations with pictures of big bellies and healthy just born babies. I even did up a 'birth announcement' for our baby and put it on my Positive Pregnancy Collage. It may sound a bit out there for some but I truly believe we can help to create our reality. Last pregnancy I was so full of fear - it was so intense. This time, I am thinking of names, dreaming of this baby and imagining this healthy wonderful baby growing in my womb. I have been meditating, drinking my chinese herbs and having acupuncture. I am feeling a bit nauseous at times and tired. I get those horrible achy crampy, 'about to get my period feelings' which I struggle with but this is my 9th pregnancy and I know it is normal - just a bit scary at times given my history. I am sure you all understand what I am saying.

Thankyou all for your positive thoughts - they mean everything. I so want us to keep this thread going so I will be back. I don't feel ready yet to go int the PAML forum - I want my buddies in here to come with me!

Thankyou all again you gorgeous women...

Wishing you a healthy growing BHCG on your blood test today (and whatever your progesterone should be ). We would love to join you in PAML .... just a few small technicalities to go

Really happy for you!! Wonderful news!
    Sending lots of positive vibes your way

Yey Deb!!! Have been checking in to see if you'd posted. Looking forward to hearing your results, am sure they are gonna be just great!

I am with you 100% on the postive thinking, who knows what power it holds?? Like you, I lived my last pregnancy in total fear and now regret that. I wish I'd just stayed positive and enjoyed the time I had with my precious baby, even if it didn't turn out to be long.

I find inspiration and hope in your journey, and I'm sure the other girls here feel the same way.

Will keep you in my prayers and save a few little prayers that some of the other girls will be joining you in PAML very soon!

thankyou Willow for your kind words. I hear you about the time you have with your baby. We never know how long we are going to have with anyone. I am chosing to "dance like no'one is watching" with this pregnancy. I am only 5 minutes pregnant but I feel a real connection with this baby.
    I hope you all can join me on a new pregnancy journey very very soon!

Michelle, how are things going??? You have been in my thoughts a lot.
    Debbie, how are you?
    to everyone

Hi Deb. I'm doing OK. I have been home with a flu today and read through my journal I started after Caitlyn's birth. It is a beautifully written piece (even if I do say so myself )It made me cry but it is also a reflection of the journey we have travelled so far. I am trying very hard to be positive this cycle but there is also that glimmer of disillusionment. After 5 clomid cycles it does get to be a *little* frustrating I just have to believe there is a higher path and that my dreams will come to fruition some day.

Sending you prayers and positive thoughts. You are my role model for our next pregnancy ... positive and taking one day at a time regardless of the outcome.

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Michelle,
    Some of our most beautiful writing comes from the depths of despair - I know it too...
    Keep believing Michelle. You have conceived before and you WILL again. You WILL.
    I can appreciate how disillusioned you must feel but each cycle you are one step closer to a baby.
    I wish I could say something wonderfully profound that would lift your spirits, but I am all out of profound tonight! It may not be your thing, but it has been helpful to me in the past to pick out pictures of what you want to happen. Picckies of new born babies, pregnant bellies, peaceful happy scenes, family scenes. Paste them onto cardboard with some affirmations that fit for you. It is something that you can go to and focus on when you feel despairing. Tell me to go away if it's not your cup of tea.
    There is a great little book called "creative visualisation" by Shakti Gawain. It gives fairly practical ideas on how to visualise. It is known that it reduces stress and helps to achieve a sense of well being. I have found it helpful personally.

Having said that it is taking all of my energy to focus on positive thought tonight. I am worried about tomorrows blood results. I FEEL that all is okay, I am just feeling a little fearful tonight. Dinner's almost on the table and then I will kick back and try and focus on that uneventful pregnancy that I have planned for myself!
    Michelle

Deb - I am more than into visualisations. I meditate with my candles and do the positive visualisation through this route.

I have no problem at all visualising positive things for you though. So I am sending you extra reinforcement thoughts to support you tonight and get you through until you see those wonderful results tomorrow. Big xx

Michelle, I think we're on the same wave length you and I. It's a shame you are not around the corner and we could meet in person!

Well I got my results back - for all my positiveness and good thought, I was sweating like a pig al morning!!!

Okay on Friday at 14dpo my result was 240
    on Monday at 17dpo my result was 990

WOOO HOOO WOOO HOOO WOO HOO WOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!

I AM GOING TO BIRTH A BABY IN APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all - I am heading over to preg announcements!!!!!!

kirsty Guest

Woohoo Deb I'll be checking my computer every day in April to hear your good news!!

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!

Way to go Deb - congratulations!!

I am sooooooo excited for you. If I was closer I'd be right there to give you the biggest hug (and no doubt dry those tears of immense relief at such a wonderful result!!!!)

Looking forward to your April delivery and hoping to join you as a belly buddy soon. xx

what fab results, you must be sooooooooooooooo happy. Congrats to you and your family, and I hope to join you very soon!!!!!!

Gorgeous girls thankyou!!!!!! The only sadness I feel right now is that you are not with me at this moment! However, it won't be long and you too will have a smile on your dial as big as mine! I am sending you all vibes - we will be belly buddies I am sure!

Don't be sad for us - just keep those positive thoughts going so we can join you soon!!!! If I have a smile as big as you do right now (I can only imagine how big it is ) when I get that BFP then I am sure the world will know about our pending arrival before I plan on telling them!! ROFL

Can't wait to hear the updates on how you are progressing. If I can't be there myself, I can at least live vicariously through you

Sorry Deb, been a bit busy recently. Hope you read my early congratulations message. I can just tell these things. Only time I can't tell is when it is myself!!
    Hope you are well . What am I saying, of course you are!!! Thanks for the good wishes for the rest of us.
    Take care of yourself.
    Debbie

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast