Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: ? Progesterone problem

HJ, That's fantastic news!! So very happy for you.

Nic

Life's actually been a PIA lately. Just found out my granddad is sick, and we're still in mourning for FIL. But on the other hand, I was able to find a couple of day cares that provide drop-in service, so when I have to see FS next week (because AF due...or not) I won't have to scramble for somebody to watch DD.
    Best of luck!

Tempus - sorry to hear the your grandad is not well! - hope he gets better soon!
    i never knew that there was such thing as a drop in child care! thats gotta be good and handy for u!

As for me - im stressing about my first OB and U/S appt this thurs!!! my DH and i kinda had a naughty weekend away and im worried that something bad may of happened! sounds silly i know but im just stressing over everything!!!!!

ah HJ i hope you see a lil heartbeat.
    i must admit, hearing your good news is making me want to hop in and TTC now

catrionalee - dont do it!!! hahaha its too stressful!
    how is what was our challange going? hehehe - ive kinda given up now!!!

Hi HJ
    On Thursday I have my first appt at the hospital ob clinic (Anti natal clinic), I am going through the local hospital clinic to have this baby. This pregnancy is high risk and they want to keep an eye on me.

I really hope you do see the heart beat as it give you the most wonderful feeling.

Take care
    Chris

Chris - im sooo worried they are going to give me bad news on thurs!!!! im actually scared - not excited!

Thanks--my grandfather's status quo right now.
    The only way I found out about drop-in care was I was desperate and called every day care in a five mile radius (we live in an area with quite a few major corporations) and got lucky.
    I'll be keeping you all in my prayers. A lot of people don't understand how stressful pregnancy after mc or loss is.

Hi HJ
    How did you go today???
    Great news I hope!!!
    I was at the Anti natal clinic nearly 3 hrs and I have to go back next Wed to see the Dr who will be looking after me.

Cheers
    chris

Just a quick on to let you all know how yesterday went - let me tell u i was so nervous and scared - i did end up having a internal U/S - but this OB was fantastic - no pain afterwards!!! with DH holding my had we were told that what we wanted to see was a flikering shadow - which meant a heartbeat - if we didnt see one than we should worry - low and behold we saw one! i asked and she said yep that is a HB!!! my DH cried - we never got to see a HB the other 2 times - than she turned the volume up and we heard peanuts heartbeat which was the most amazing sound we have ever heard - HB 139-142bpm!!! size of peanuts 9-10mm and measuring in at 7wks (as of yesterday - not 7 wks 2 days) so im guessing being 2days behind is nothing to worry about!
    But like always was told not to get too excited yet - due to hx anything can happen - :-( which put a slight dampner on things! but im still in shock! we were even given a little picture!!! so fingers crossed for the next 4wks 6days!!!!
    now due 23rd October not the 21st!!!

I'm so, so happy for you!

Hi Hj
    Thats wonderful news .
    The heart beat always gives me a fuzzy feeling all over.
    It's the best sound ever.
    Take care
    Chris

Hey Hj!

I've been wondering how you've been going - I keep popping into these threads to see if you've posted an update. That's fantastic news to read you've seen & heard the heartbeat. I too saw our heartbeat at 7 weeks, but we were told that bubs only measured 6w2d (at 7 week scan), but then got told at 13 & 1/2 week scan that bubs was only a day out. So your EDD may still change a few more times yet! I'm still going by my LMP date, as is my OB, despite the two scans showing something slightly different.

I still don't consider myself to be 'out of the woods' yet, and I'm now 16 weeks. I still had to have an internal (i.e. transvaginal u/s) at 13 & 1/2 weeks because my uterus was still retroverted at that stage, therefore it was too difficult trying to get good image using standard u/s. I went for an OB appointment last week & OB still couldn't pick up heartbeat using a doppler (which makes me freak out every time this has happened), but he then did standard u/s and we 'saw' the heartbeat then. I've not actually 'heard' our bub's heartbeat yet, just seen it. I don't know if my uterus has moved forward yet - I've read some pretty scary stuff about what can happen if a retroverted uterus doesn't move forward before 16 weeks (i.e. it can become entrapped in pelvis and cause miscarriage), which is why I said before I still don't feel out of the woods. But I'm taking one day at a time at the moment. I guess none of us will ever feel 'worry-free', as there's always a new milestone to try to achieve, and waiting for that milestone seems to take sooo long - I'm sure this is all part of the preparation for parenthood (i.e. imagine how bad we're going to worry about our little ones once they're out into the big wide world!!!!).

Anyway, I'm glad to see that you, DH and bubs is doing well. I look forward to reading your next update.

Kaib - its great to hear from you!!! is it cause of the uterus that u havent heard a heartbeat yet? i tell u what it is the most awesome sound! :-) i really hope u get to hear it soon!
    if your uterus dosent move forward is there something the doctors can do to move it?
    i agree with u about how we are going to be when our bubs are out in that big wide world! i guess worrying is all part of being a mother tho! hehe
    have u felt any movement yet?
    my next scan is on the 25th so im hoping all will be well - im a little relaxed after seeing a HB - but like u said i prob will never relax!
    i hate the days when i feel normal - makes me worry - i would rather have ms every day and all the other symptoms just so i know that things are okay!
    im having one of those "normal" days today!

Hi hj,

Just wanted to say again yipeeeeeeee
    I cant wait to hear about your next check up!
    Thanks for all your support to me also - have a great day hun
    Anna

HJ, so happy to hear that you heard and saw your bubba's heartbeat Congrats

Nic

Hi HJ
    For the first time ever I have :ms: all day every day and I swear to you that you don't want it. It is like having vom/gastro as since you don't keep much food there is not much to come out the other end (sorry TMI).

I bet your looking forward to your next scan. I should be haveing the N/T scan that week I think. I also see my OB tomorrow so will know more then.
    Take care
    Chris

Chris - can you please send some :ms: my way!\
    i am looking forward to my scan but im worried that things arent going to be okay! i have been feeling too good lately and havent even been getting up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet these last few nights - so naturally im stressing!
    are u nervous about the NT scan? my OB was meant to give me paper work on that scan - i think i will get it done!
    im off for another blood test tomorrow - will get results friday - i hope hcg is still rising - and i hope progesterone has taken off aswell - im over the injections now

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast