Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ? Progesterone problem

Default OMG!!!!!

WOW HJ!!!! brought a tear to my eye, congrats, congrats! And lots and lots of stickiness, lots and lots and lots !!!

looks like you need to start a new thread!!

CONGRATULATIONS HJ!!!!!!!!!
    That is wonderful news that this one is the one for you
    Evertyhing sounds great - well done!!!Wishing you a H & H Pregnancy !!

Quote Originally Posted by hj1981 View Post
    Lisa - thanks for your help - im trying not to diagnose myself but i just want answer's now so its hard!
    were you told by a doc to use the cream or did u just decide to do it?
    My appt with FS is on the 4th so not long now!!!

Catrionalee - yes i will definatly let you know how it goes with my appt! i would hate to see you or anyone else go through the loss of a MC again! - i hope your counselling session helps!

Take care
    Harmony
    it wouldn't hurt to have a chat with your local naturopath (Australian Traditional-Medicine Society) about natural progesterone supplements...my OB told me friday he could have given me some to help the pregnancy stick in the first trimester, seeing as i'm 43...pity he didn't tell me before the M/C. but maybe this month...

OOOOH HJ,

I have been dropping in to look at your chart for a week or so now and thought in my mind it was looking pretty darn good, but just wasn't sure whether to say anything given the prog supps giving a higher temp reading. I am just so very excited to hear that you have got your BFP; and first month on the prog supps too! That is just so excellent. It's made my day! I will be keeping you and your little one in my thoughts and prayers, but I have a very positive feeling about this one being a 'sticker'!

Thanks Everyone!
    so far all is going well! had another prog shot yesterday on on thurs i go for bloods to check hcg and prog and than another shot in the arvo! im hoping all is well! i have no signs yet - apart from being very tired! and i have been pretty sick with flu like symptoms!!!! i want the symptoms to start now so it feels more real! hahaha! yes im impatient!!!
    also 2wks from thrus the doc will prob be sending me for my first scan! im sooo excited about that! i said no to a internal cause of my bad experience last time - he said that was okay - but u can tell more from a internal! oh well im not going there tho!

Words can't express how happy I am for you and I hope you have a better time this time and I'm praying very, very, very hard for you!!!!

Please keep us posted because we really want to know how you're doing...

Hello everyone - Here is an update on how i am going!!! had my blood tests yesterday and got results back - HCG is 2100 and Progesterone is 100!
    Doc is happy with how things are going so far - but he still keeps reminding me that it is still early stages! which upsets me a little!
    My doc also is cutting back the amount of progesterone he is giving me! instead of 200mg im gettin 100mg every 3-4 day! he said he will check my levels again in 2wks time and i may be able to stop the injections and just go back to the pessaries!
    How ever - yesterday i went for a walk - and went up a hill! and i had the worst pain ever! so he was a bit concerened about that! hopefully its nothing tho! get
    also today im at the same stage in this pregnancy as i was when i had my 2nd MC! so once again im a bit nervouse today!!!

Morning hj,

Things sound great - so hang in there try to keep busy and just take it
    day by day - you are doing everything right - doctors always are like
    that so dont take that as a negative. Cramps are pretty usual in the first
    stages as long as you are not bleeding all is fine i am sure.
    Have a good day and keep smiling

Thanks Annabelle - no bleeding yet so fingers crossed the cramps are normal!

OMG HJ, I just noticed your ticker! Congratulations!!
    Wishing you all the best and sending loads of sticky vibes

Nic

thanks Nic!

Now is the time to take it easy and don't overtax yourself. Keeping fingers crossed!

Going for another HCG and Progesterone Check tomorrow! hopefully HCG will be in the 10,000's (at least hehehe)
    also will be seeing GP for referal for a OB!!!!
    have been getting heaps of bad nose bleeds!
    lets hope all is okay!
    also i have first U/S booked in for the 6th of march!!! please let there be a heart beat!!!

Hope all goes well tomorrow HJ, and those figures are nice and high
    I've been having nose bleeds too, usually of a morning. think it is pretty common in pregnancy from what I've been reading.

Hi Hj
    Good luck at the Dr's I hope you levels are great.
    We both are looking forward to Thursday 6th as I have first Anti Natal visit to set up my care plan. It is a bit early but because this is a risky pregnancy they think its needed.

Just remember at the u/s they might not see the heart beat as it is early, however if they do a vaginal one they should be able to. I know that you don't want one, talk to your Dr tomorrow about it .

Take care
    Chris

Sharing in your joy. I"m so glad It's going well. Keep us posted!!!

Well got results back from the doc today and i was hoping for HCG to be at least 10,000 - well................... its 19,000!!!! im sooooo happy!
    my Progesterone had droped a little from 90 to 85 and i was worried so FS is putting my injections back up too 200mg - however he said 100mg should be fine! i just didnt want to take the risk!
    i also think MS is hitting me! havent been feeling the best the past 2 mornings - and this morning the thought of eating something made me want to vomit so im guessing that explains my high levels of hcg!!
    i have also booked into the wesley! woo hoo!!!

Chris - im trying not to get hopes up on seeing a heart beat - but FS says i will be able to so fingers crossed! i definatly do not want the internal!!!
    and wow your first anti natal class set up! thats got to be exciting for u!!!

nic - as horrible as they are - im glad im not the only one getting nose bleeds!

Tempus - thanks for sharing my joy with me! its great having u here! i apprechiate your support! how are u going by the way?

Congrats HJ. A heartbeat was seen with this one at 6w5d so you may well see one too.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast