Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Loss or Miscarriage ~ June 08 #3

Oh, Ruthie, he's so beautiful--he looks so much like you! I'm in California(currently the state of over 1400 fires at the moment!), and yes, I have 4 babies My most recent was in Mar. the day before my b-day. I'm hard for you that you're blessed with another miracle come Friday!

Default Oh THANK YOU girly!!

WOW!!...Oh Momma I'm so sorry for your loss... I think I would really lose it if I finally get PG and have to go through the same nightmare again. You are so brave. I pray that you too are blessed with a full term healthy baby!!!

I'm literally biting my nails as of today..but funny thing is I have close to no symptoms at all..they go on and off...(But I also was symptomless with my son)

so I have nothing to hold on to....I'm just hopeful and guess that for this once I have to be patient.

Good luck and thank you for your comment. He is a true blessing what has my hair sticking up is that lately my son comes to me out of nowhere and kisses and rubs my belly. As if he knew there was something in there.. I cry so much and hope he is right!
    He is only 3..how could he possibly know?..

so am

Good luck momma!!

candice wray Guest

Hi. I am a new member so please bear with me and send me many prayers that I know what I am doing. My name is Candice and I have three wonderful boys. After they were born, I had a tubaligation performed. Worst thing I ever did in my life! We divorced and now I am faced with dealing with a tubalization reversal and have no luck at conceiving. I too have suffered from a miscarriage and feel that pain every day. Stay strong and I will keep you in my prayers.

Candice - Welcome to BB. Sorry to hear about your loss and glad that you found us. You will find a lot of support from this thread (and the whole site). Hoping that your dreams can come true soon.

Ruthie - your little boy is just beautiful, no wonder you want to be selfish and have another (who wouldn't), - just hope next time everything goes smoothly for you. Maybe your son does know something, some do.

PBStar - you sound so relaxed with TTC at the moment. for you that this is the answer for you

AFM - not much else to say - My eldest DS is on an excursion for school today (he'll be home tonight) and the younger DS is off on to camp with school today for the rest of the week. It will be so quiet here without him. Apart from weekend camps with his father, this is the first time he'll be away for a few days. He'll be one tired little boy when he gets home.

candice wray Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ♥TTC #2 with PCOS♥ View Post
    WOW!!...Oh Momma I'm so sorry for your loss... I think I would really lose it if I finally get PG and have to go through the same nightmare again. You are so brave. I pray that you too are blessed with a full term healthy baby!!!

I'm literally biting my nails as of today..but funny thing is I have close to no symptoms at all..they go on and off...(But I also was symptomless with my son)

so I have nothing to hold on to....I'm just hopeful and guess that for this once I have to be patient.

Good luck and thank you for your comment. He is a true blessing what has my hair sticking up is that lately my son comes to me out of nowhere and kisses and rubs my belly. As if he knew there was something in there.. I cry so much and hope he is right!
    He is only 3..how could he possibly know?..

so am

Good luck momma!!

candice wray Guest

Dear you never know. Children are so smart. I craved pizza with all three of my boys. Every month I keep hoping to have that craving, but to no avail. It seems that whenever we (women) stop thinking about becoming pregnant, that is when we get the BIG surprise. I wish the same for you and all of the women out there who are going through what we are.

good morning girlies, just a quick note to say i got 2 wonderful red lines on my chart! woo hoo! And on the day we thought it was which means BD was timed perfectly!!!
    well, now im officially in the 2ww...
    i know ive said it before, but this is the month that my angel was due, so i feel like i NEED to see a BFP this month so i dont fall apart....

Tina K- Good luck.. Oh I hate the 2ww it should be named the ETERNAL 2WW!!!..
    LOL
    Loads of going your way!! I hope you GOT THAT EGGIE!! My best wishes going your way!!

Candice.. I'm a newbie too.. WELCOME!! I have only like 2 days here and These women are GREAT!!!! A true Blessing I say!!

Mollycat: THANK YOU so much!! And I get goosebumps when he comes out of nowhere to kiss my belly! 1I hope He knows "there's something " there..LOL

Jen805- I know what you mean.. PG symptoms are equal to PMS.. unless you have the given morning sickness from which I'm not that lucky..and it's funny cuz morning sickness is a pain in the butt for most women I would be literally celebrating if I had it....LOL I'm hoping for the best this Friday..is it Friday yet?????

Smilanatu- Thank you!!!

This is for all of you!!!

I hope to hear BFP news This upcoming month!!!

Issy - I MCed on the 14th of June, and I am pretty sure that I Oed yesterday. EWCM. So seems as though I have jumped straight back into a normal cycle. How far were you when you MC? I was 5.5 weeks. May be if you're not too far into your preg, then it doesn't take so long for your cycle to return. In regards to what KL said, I have a friend that MC with a twin, and the twin is now happy and healthy, nearly 3. MAYBE??? Perhaps go see your dr. My friend was put on complete bed rest for a month or so when this happened. Hope you get a BFP soon

AFM - Managed to get DH to BD last night, so fingers crossed. Is the egg released at the same time as the EWCM or the next day? Any one know? Ok - Back to painting.

and to everyoe
    xx

Hi Joey - so sorry to hear of your loss . But hey, congrats on ov, thats great! you caught that eggie hun!
    I was only 4.5weeks, so very very early. The thing is, Im only on cd15/16 today and I think I ov a week ago, which would mean I ov on cd9 which is a very early ov. I expected my body to just continue as normal which would have meant I would be ov about now, but my temps are too high for that and my bb's are very sore. So its definately a weird cycle, but im sure ill get back into a normal pattern again soon....just need to be patient!

Will bbl for more persies,

Issy.

hi all welcome to all the newbies , sorry for your losses
    candice , how life can change at 38 i was seperated had 4 children and never thought about having any more, till i met my new husband and he has no children, now i am 40 and TTC, then we M/C then got ashermans, had opp to fix it, last week we got BFP, and we still have a long way to go. Hang in there , will be worth it when you hold you special baby in your arms.
    got my BT
    10 dpo 31
    14 dpo 180 i am pleased with that

Betty - they're good results. Sounds like things are progressing nicely. Are you going to have an early ultrasound?

mollycat - not sure how we're going to tell our parents. I want to tell them in a way that they won't be expecting what we're about to say but without worrying them if that makes sense. I'll probably start crying whatever we decide to say and then Mum will worry that there is something wrong.

I see some new faces in here - sorry for your losses and I am sure you will find much comfort and support in here with these wonderful ladies.

TTC#2 - I must say that your little man Erick is GORGEOUS!!! You must be so proud.

Hello to all of the familiar faces who I am sure will be in paml very soon!!!

Sending you all lots of and a big big

Ruthie--Thanks, hun! Oh, and thanks for the babydust! You just have to get through 4 more sleeps...

candice--Welcome and I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure you'll find lots of support and understanding here with us! You're in my thoughts and prayers!

mollycat--Hope you enjoy your quiet time while DS is away! I can imagine it will be very quiet without him, but probably a nice little break for both of you!

tina--:woot: Congrats on your coverline!! It's exciting, isn't it? I'm praying so hard for you that you caught that egg, sounds like you timed it perfectly! Fingers are crossed for you!

joey--Some women have EWCM for up to 4 days, so as long as you've got it, use it to your advantage!

AJC--I'm sure you'll find a special way to tell your parents! When is your scan again?--sorry it's apparently slipped my mind

to all you loverly ladies in here!

candice: sorry you have to be here but glad you found us regardless! hope your ttc journey is short...

ruthie: i agree, gorgeous the both of you! hope you have another one in the making soon!

tina: yay for the coverline! hope you caught that eggie!

betty, ajc:

molly: aww.. sounds like you're missing your little ones...i dont blame you! i wouldnt want them out of my sight if i had them - well, i dont have any little ones so i wouldnt know, but my cousin's staying with us and she has a little girl & she's a little terror! at least its making me a bit more patient with this ttc thing... hehe but im sure your little blokes are adorable!

jen: i've got to go to the photos & check you out! havent thought of what you would look like before, but now i think of it, im thinking you'd look adorable, cuddly, friendly & with always with a big smile on! hmm you sound like a teddy bear...

Hi ladies - just a me post to say that I had my 12 week scan and all is ok - hb present and baby growing normally. I had a bit of a scare with potential DS but all is ok now - it's in my blog if you want to read more. The ob just rang me to ok the thrush medication I have to take and confirmed an appt for me next Monday with an endocronologist. This was news to me that I needed an endocronologist but they did do bts for thyroid which had been a bit on the low side so I think this is to monitor my thyroid during pg.

As I have got to 12 weeks I will for the time being officially move to the PAML thread but I will still lurk in this thread. I don't want to miss the BFPs!! My heart is still in this thread and always will be for all that it has meant to me but I think in fairness to the girls in here it is time to go where I am supposed to be. Much love and luck to you all

PLC: :goodluck2:
    you're always welcome here!
    dont stay in the paml too long! come back & share your news with us sometime - that is unless we all get to move there with you soon!

plc wow that is great news , 12 weeks .i cannot wait to be that far. dont be a stranger

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast