Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Loss or Miscarriage ~ June 08 #3

Congratulations Bettyboop - I am soooooo excited, just hanging around you ladies has given me hope. It is great to see so many BFP's

Jen I am the temp stays high for you and that a is on the way.

Cant wait to Ov - although it is still over a wk away for me yet - hurry up time !!!

Firstly - WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO Bettyboop!! big big congratulations to you - wishing you a h&h pg...

Jen - OMG, what a stunning chart. Looks v much like an implantation dip to me, and the fact you had spotting the same day.... I'm with the girls on this one - chuck the crappy hpt's and try again! Sorry to hear you had to cut your camping trip short, but glad to hear you took us to the movies - what did we see?

kittens - big , gl for the next cycle. Is there a way they can genetically screen the eggs before they are fertilised/implanted? Sorry, not sure what bfs stands for

Acria - sorry to hear witchface af is on her way... big hugs ... hope you enjoy the gin, choccie bikkies and wine and the exercise. I know what you mean about disrupting implantation ....(no need to blush) - my mad thought just after o was that I refused to sit on the cold metal seats at the train station in the morning so I wouldn't lower my body temp to much for the eggie to attach properly!!! (can't believe i just said that out loud...)

joey - i am an east side girl (carina) - but lucky you, hamilton is gorgeous. Are you close to brett's wharf and portside? As far as trying again straight away or not, my ob told me to hold off for 3 or 4 cycles (yeah right). my gp though, told me that physically there is no reason why you have to wait to get af back before trying again. they used to get you to wait at least 1 cycle to enable easier dating of a future pg, however gp said that with the advent of excellent early u/s technology that they can easily date the pg that way if need be. Having said all of that though, looking back my body was not ready at all to be pg straight away. I had a v strange cycle after my d&c - almost no bleeding afterwards then a big bleed for a day 2 weeks later, then spotting until actual af arrived. Everyone's different - do what feels right for you (sorry if that sounded too cheesy!!)

And can't remember who said that they were a nanna - add me to that list. I am a serious homebody with an unhealthy addiction to my tracky dacks and big woolly slippers!

Waves and hello to AJC, Katiegirl, plc, tina, toccara, mollycat, krystielove, wth, easha, smilinatu, issy and every single one of you fabulous girlies

afm - just chugging along - feeling strangely very zen about this pg. Guess I'm falling into the "whatever will be" basket. Have had to book into ob, hospital and for my 12 week scan already which is pretty daunting but just the way it has to be in brissy if you want the doctor/hospital/us place of your choice. Am about 6 weeks today, and am looking forward to putting up a ticker when I see a lovely in a couple of weeks or so...

Have I mentioned lately how much I love this forum - and it's not just the hormones talking!!

Sorry ladies, I'm having one of those days when I feel a bit non-talkative, so instead of a long chat, I've just updated our TTC and PG list

Vanaithi - CD1
    Kittens - CD1?
    Jodsan - CD7
    Easha - CD7
    Issy - CD10
    Smilanatu - CD11
    pbstar - CD11
    Mollycat - CD12
    Joey - CD12
    Toccara - CD13
    Tina - CD13
    Abbey - CD15
    Sandygirl - CD19

KrystieLove - 2-3DPO
    Angel Babies - 10DPO
    megsmum - 12DPO?
    Acria - 12DPO
    Jen - 14DPO TEST AGAIN!!!

Bettyboop - 3w
    WTH - 4w2d
    Jenushska - 6w3d
    Laura - 6w6d
    AJC - 9w2d
    Mel A - 9w
    mmteacher- 10w4d
    Canary - 10w6d
    plc - 11w4d
    Katiegirl - 20w4d
    Nickster - BFP 21+wks

LizJessie - How's things hun? You ok?

Lots of girls coming up to ovulation time!! Good luck!!!!

BETTYBOOP!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! ENJOY!!! CONGRATULATIONS AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF!!! WOW...

I am sooo excited for Ms. bettyboop!!!

jen...test again already and NOT with a Dollar Store test!

Okay gurlies...who's got next?

Good morning girls! You're all so encouraging and positive, thanks so much! Now I know why I can't go a day without you all! Temp went down slightly this a.m., still above coverline, but a slight drop nonetheless. The only thing is I just checked my temp again 40 min. after the first temp of 97.92, and it's down to 97.68! So I did it again straight away and it said 97.72! Shouldn't my temps be higher once I'm up and walking around? Think something could be wrong with the thermometer? It's brand new and this is the first month I've used it, so Maybe it's a sign that AF is on her way--but if that's what's coming, then I just want to get it done and over with so I can start again... a new blank chart, a fresh canvas... and I'm all out of HPT's, so doesn't look like I'll be testing today anyways! Sorry girls, I know you want to know just as badly--you're all so sweet!

Sorry to have started out talking about myself, but most of everyone's questions had to do with my temp this morning, so thought I'd throw it out there!

Krystie--I didn't know you had days where you felt less talkative! Hope everything's ok with you! I'm praying so hard for you that with all that BD'ing I see on your chart, you caught that egg!! Here's some just for you--notice it's pink dust? Thanks for the updated list!

Acria--Sorry you're feeling so down I think investing in a thermometer and charting your cycle is a great idea! Beware, it's very addicting! Have you considered taking vitamin B6 to help lengthen your LP? It's worth a shot! Don't give up yet, I know it's hard not to get discouraged, but you can't rush perfection! If it hasn't happened yet, then there's a reason for that--the reasons may elude you right now, but I truly feel that everything happens for reasons beyond our control. Sending you lots of hugs and babydust!

kittens--You asked what BFS was, did you mean BFP? If so, it means big fat positive! You can find the common abbreviations and jargon under the forums page, under "Forum help, abbreviations, and FAQ's". Hope it helps--it can be pretty confusing! Wishing you lots of perfect eggs!!

WTH--Thanks so much for the babydust! I threw it all over myself and rolled all around in it, so it's sure to do the trick! AF is due Sat/Sun. FF says I should test on Mon. so then I'll be late, but that's 5 days away, and I don't know if I can hold out for that long!

bettyboop--Thanks, hun, I would love to join you in that exclusive BFP group! If not, I'll still be celebrating you and your BFP!! I'm truly so happy that things are looking up for you for a change!

AJC--Woo-hoo, over 9 weeks already! How many sleeps are left until your scan? Thanks so much for your positivity regarding my chart! Sending lots of sticky vibes your way!!

Easha--Good luck next week with O!! Fingers crossed you catch that egg!

jenushka--So good to hear from you! You sound so calm and peaceful about this pg'cy--I'm so glad you've found your zen! Good luck with your scan, can't wait to see a ticker at the end of your sig! Oh, btw, we saw Incredible Hulk and Indiana Jones, and you loved them both!

smilanatu--I see you just posted, but don't want to lose this one to check yours, so just going to say and good luck again with your BD fest this weekend! Ok, just checked you post... lol... didn't I say a long time ago I wasn't ever going to buy those damn $ store tests? lol...

Hi's and hugs to everyone else! Hope everyone's doing well, thinking of you all always!
    Last edited by jen805; June 26th, 2008 at 12:46 AM. Reason: added note

Yes, I'm back again! It's only about 3 a.m. there, and I'm getting highly impatient with the time difference! WAKE UP!!! While most of you are I'm pouring over the chart gallery--again--this makes for 3 days in a row now! There's lots of charts with BFP's >15DPO, so I guess there's still some hope left for me--I actually found a few that looked similar to mine! Looks like it all hangs on my temp tomorrow! There must be an echo in the thread, didn't I just say that yesterday? It's all about CD15 now! Not really too much going on symptom-wise, besides the 4 days of headaches--although yesterday had several instances of itchy/tingly/pinching in my armpits, which I had with the last pg'cy (although I also had it a few times during my last 2 cycles, so that's not much of an indicator, I guess!). I don't know girls, I'm just not entirely sure this will be my BFP. I'm ready for bed, bring on tomorrow a.m.! Ok, it's about 3:12 now, anyone awake yet?

jen...stop obsessing!!! Just say no to $ store tests!!!

jenushka...we love you gurlie!

Krystie...don't get all quiet on us now...

Acria...I just hate it when AF comes knocking...lock your door!!!

*wavin* to all the lovely BB ladies

:goodluck2:

Let's get some more

NO MORE $ STORE TESTS!!! Me, obsessive? What makes you think so????
    I'm going to go clean one of my bathrooms so I can keep my mind occupied!!

Shoot if you're cleaning bathrooms come clean all 3 of mine PLEASE!!!

Arrow

Just stopping in to say hi to you girlie's and send out some to everyone ttc still ....

Bettyboop~ Congrats agian !!!

Jen~ you got the egg this month !!! You having anything planned for the 4th ???

I don't think its much of chance I got the egg this month since my tickers says I O on Monday but didn't bd until Tuesday(yesterday) but I look at it as good thing seeing as you are suppose to wait two cycles before ttc again ...

More all the bfp's we have been getting give me lots of hope ...

HOORAY!! Bettyboop I am thrilled for you!! Wow, congratulations!!

Good Luck everyone for this month. Get Jiggy, and hope you get preggy xxxxxxxxxx

Joey, Hi we haven't met in answer to your question... my doc told us to wait a month so that the uterus has a good ol' clear out and anything that doesn't clear out can be sorted iykwim? Also ensures your body kicks back into 'O' mode, which helps with dates etc.
    My miscarriage was natural and I think everything cleaned out pretty quickly. DH and I did not wait- it wasn't that we thought to igmore the doc or try to fall pg straight away (although I really wanted to) it's just that it was Xams/New Year and we both felt so isolated as everyone else was celebrating we needed to be close to each other. Anyhow, I had af in Jan and fell pg with the following 'O' (so within a month of m/s). Was thrilled and terrified at the same time!

Am now 23 weeks pg. So fingers crossed that all works out for you and you have a bubs growing (and kicking) inside you soon xx

Good Luck and Babydust for all, always in my thoughts xxxxxxxxxxxxx

smilanatu--Eww, I just cleaned both of mine, and there's no chance I'm doing anymore!

Toccara--Were you able to get any BD'ing in before O? You still have 24 hours after O that it could've happened, so don't give up yet! It's not over till AF comes knockin'! I'm for you!

nickster--Thanks for popping in! Wow,23 weeks already! How's that Any scans coming up in the future?
    Last edited by jen805; June 26th, 2008 at 05:51 AM. Reason: typo

Hey Jen - your body's playing cruel jokes on both of us - bring on Day 15. I woke about 2.30am to go to the toilet, was so tempted to turn the computer on cause I figured you would be up and about, and was waiting to hear if you have any news (talk about pressure), decided not to, as I knew I would never go back to sleep if I did that. Now I have to go through that again tonight LOL. that AF doesn't come and visit. Today's plan for you - go to shop, buy expensive HPT (just for us - not the $ shop)

Nickster - Hi, haven't seen you pop in for a while, OMG 23 weeks, WOW doesn't seem that long ago you got your BFP (either that or I've been around too long), more than halfway the rest of the time will just fly by.

Hey mollycat, you crack me up! Sorry for any lack of sleep due to me! Hey, that's a great one for the addicted list, I'll have to add that one! You're going to be mad at me, too, because I won't be going downtown until tomorrow a.m., so can't test at least until tomorrow afternoon sometime (depending on what my temp does in the morning). If my temp drops again, I'm not even going to bother buying a test! But will definitely stay far, far away from the $ shop--pinky promise!

good morning Jen, i too woke up today and went straight to BB to see if you had any news for us dont despair yet sweets, your chart is still promising...
    when i get home from work i expect you to have gone and got yourself a better HPT!

You know you're addicted to BB when:

1. You sign a 2-year contract and pay $60 more per month just to have wireless internet service for a 5 day camping trip!

2. Your significant other walks in on you checking the position of your cervix, and actually gets turned on from it!

3. You resort to becoming an adult film industry advocate in order to keep things alive during those fertile times!

4. You read, post, and then refresh to read again in case you missed a post while posting!

5. You dream of being the first to post in the new thread!

6. You feel like you are wasting urine when you don't pee on a stick!

7. You see abbreviations in everyday life and try to work out what they mean in the TTC world (eg. DVD must stand for something like "Doing the vjay vjay dance"...)

8. When you get excited about choosing a new ticker....oh the choices!!!!!

9. You actually think in emoticons and abbreviations...and occasionally call your husband DH....and he says, "what the hell did you call me????".

10. And the biggest one of all....DH actually asks if it was a light or dark "BFP" (not positive test) and whether or not you used "FMU" to test!!!! (all in abbreviations...)

11. When getting a coverline makes you so happy, you feel as though you won the lottery!

12. When you look forward to going to bed just so you can wake up in the morning and add a new temp!

13. You say you are taking a break from bb and then spend 24 hours trying to do anything but log on, including cleaning, washing, ironing, shopping, all the while saying to yourself don't do it don't do it don't do it before finally breaking down and getting your bb fix...

14. You drag yourself out of bed at 6 am every morning even though you're still tired, just to have "quiet alone time" on BB while the kids are still sleeping!

15. You get the butterflies while logging on to read posts!

16. You keep your computer on all day long so you know as soon as someone has made a post!

17. You know you are addicted to BB when you go to put the date on something and you end up writing 9 DPO!

18. You're whole day is ruined just because you can't log onto BB, and you feel like you're going to go insane without it!

19. You climb a slide and drive up the tallest hills at your camp spot trying to find a signal so your laptop will work!

20. You bring your laptop to the drive-in with you so you can check on posts in between shows!

21. You check your chart at least every half hour, because what if somehow it changed?

22. You wake up at 2:30 in the morning to use the toilet, and contemplate logging on to see if there's any good news that can't wait until morning!

23. You wake up at 3 a.m. and have to pee so bad, but you know you'll wake up at 6, so you hold it for three more hours so that you don't ruin your temp!

24. You toss and turn every morning waiting for it to be time to take your temp!

Looking great so far! Let me know if you think of any and I'll add them to the list! Still hoping this is ok with the mods!
    Last edited by jen805; June 26th, 2008 at 11:59 AM. Reason: add smilies

Unhappy

Hey jen I bd like 3 days before I O'ed I had a few cramps today and yesterday so maybe I O a day late ... but I'm not expecting to fell pg this month so I'm just waiting on AF to show up for a chance at another egg I'm due for AF on the 6th I think...

Toccara--Remember those little can live up to 5 days in the right conditions! And if you O'ed a day late, then that should've put you BD'ing on the day you O'ed! It's great not to expect things, because it makes it so much more exciting when it sneaks up on you and you find out you're wrong! Fingers are double-crossed for you!! Sending lots of

Hey smilanatu, I have a question: how did you add your pics? I took a couple pics of myself on my computer and was going to add them to my info, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it! Thanks!
    Last edited by jen805; June 26th, 2008 at 09:00 AM. Reason: added message

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast