Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Loss or Miscarriage ~ June 08 #3

hello to all, got my BT back hcg is 31 , i looked it up and it said it is good for 10 dpo.fingers crossed.

plc - thanks I'll bear the recommendation in mind!

Easha - will be interested to see what people say about the B6 and LP lengthening. Let me know how you go.

Krystie - I found a decaf Dilmah in Woolworths, and it's okay. Obviously doens't have the taste of Twining's English Breakfast, which is my usual. But when tyring to cut out caffiene, and you're deserpate for a cup of tea, well it's not so bad And you must be so proud of your DH, I know I would be! Sadly, I can't work out how to see the photo you put up Will have to keep working on it! Sounds like you'll have a great time! Oh, lol..just found the pics, and I concur with the other girls! Absolutely lovely!

Megsmum - sorry to hear AF showed up. I'm sending a bunch of positive vibes your way. Look after yourself

AFM - Well, Af still in full swing, and I ate a whole block of chocolate last night and didn't do any exercise. Oh dear. If I don't get ready for work now I'll be late, BB addiction!

Lisa xx

Jen - thanks Not sure how I'm going to manage to eat whole carrots..as I'm not that keen on them, but oh well! We'll see. Still got my fingers crossed for you. I know that sinking feeling wehn you see pink or red, but as you say, others have had spotting and still gotten a BFP, so hopes up!

Megsmum - sorry about that wretched AF. What a big difference you have made to your luteal cycle, so at least there has been an achievement of sorts, this month. Good luck with your second cycle

Acria - your cycle sounds very frustrating. I tried B6, though my cycle was a decent length, but I wanted it also because I had heard that it may help with conception. The first month I tried it (50MG in my Blackmore's vitamins plus 50mg extra = 100mg a day) my cycle lengthened by one day. But having read what PBStar said it might be worth consulting with a naturopath first. Really hope things improve for you!

Jen - I have posted to you on another forum but your chart is still nicely above that coverline! for you, hon.

Vanaithi - sorry you have been feeling down about AF. I completely understand (I was so scared to test on Monday before my FS appointment I did not sleep at all the night before). I love your rose quartz idea. I used to carry one in my pocket when I was a young-thing for good luck. They are the loooovvvee crystal. And I know there is nothing you would love more than a lovely BFP this month. You did have a triphasic pattern, which, from my obsessive internet reading, is apparantly a very good sign for TTC in general (I wrote about this in my last post to you). I wish you all this best this month, Sweetie

Easha - have fun at your conference.

Krystielove - Your DH sounds quite the funkster. I would be proud of him, too. Your job sounds amazing. Don't know if I could stomach it. The things you have to do!! for your "tell-all" temperature today.

Smilantu - thank you for being my first official BB friend

AFM - doing ok. Paranoidly analysing how I am feeling each day (ie, am I dizzier/tireder/anything-at-all-er, compared to the day before. And I am only 4.5 weeks! Will try not to drive myself (or you guys) nuts.

Have a great weekend everyone!

betty, great to hear your numbers are looking good!

acria and megsmum: just remember AF is an opportunity for a fresh start...

Jen: fingers and toes still crossed for you sweets!

As for me: im heading off for our BDfull weekend! so see you on Monday, hopefully with more bFpS in here!!!!

Can I please add to the tea conversation?

I had my GP (paperwork) appointment yesterday and asked about green and white tea. I have been having one cup of Prince of Wales before breakfast (my godsend while TTC) and have been having one White Tea with mint (for TTC) and one green tea a day. He was not bothered so much about the caffeine as to where it is grown. I don't know if it because I am high risk but he told me not to drink tea grown in China because it has too many pesticides. I went through my kitchen cupboard and all my teas were imported (they don't say where from). He told me to use Australian tea (and he is Chinese!)

On a sad note, he also told me to avoid my cat completely. I know about toxoplasmosis, but thought it would be ok to pat her. He said I would have to be extremely careful and to leave that to DH Feeling guilty. My goregous tortie manx is 17.5 years old...

BettyBoop - I have already posted to you in the 2WW thread, but congras again

Ok, Krystie, where are you girl? What kind of stalker are you anyway? How was your temp this a.m.?

megsmum--So sorry to hear about wicked witch AF! Good news about lengthening your LP--at least there's some positive in all this. Fingers and toes are crossed you get a BFP for your 2nd IUI cycle!

bettyboop--Left you a quick post in the other thread, but congrats again on the BT results!

Acria--Thanks Have you ever tried carrots in peanut butter? I know it probably doesn't sound that good, but DF has always eaten them, and it's actually really good! Just a thought...

WTH--You had me laughing about whether you're feeling "anything-at-all-er"! Sending you lots of pregnant vibes--bring on the MS, right? (Easy for me to say, right?)

tina--Ooohh, have fun on your BD-filled weekend! Tell DH to give his boys a pep talk--tell them it's a race, first one to the eggie wins! Go little go!!!

Jen - Here I am!!! I only do my stalking during business hours Just kidding. I was checking your chart all night last night! I still think your chart is looking pretty good, so I absolutely FORBID af to come! I don't like to be proven wrong you know...
    I totally got what you meant about looking how I "sound". I checked out your pics but for some reason I was convinced you were going to have curly hair! Maybe it's because you remind me of a friend of mine I adore and she happens to have curly hair
    And how CUTE is Noah with his little bowl?! You did a good job cooking that little cutie!

Jen, Smilanatu & Acria - Awww shucks, you girls are too kind. I get a little depressed knowing that I will never ever look as good in a photo as I do in the wedding photos, lol. And I give 99% of the credit to my makeup artist, hairdresser and to my absolutely awwwwwsome photographer!

Smilanatu
    - Did you break Lee?! How cute him blaming you for being too weak this morning, you Vixen!! I hope your body is giving you all the signs of ovulation today. Good luck!!

Megsmum - I'm sorry af came, but I am so happy that you have managed to lengthen you LP! Hopefully now that you cycle is a bit more on the "normal" side of the fence your next IUI will result in you BFP!

Bettyboop
    - Congrats on the goog BT result! I noticed on your chart that you've done another pg test and it's positive too. I used to do that too I just like to see the two lines.

Acria - Thank you soooo much for the info about the Dilmah tea! I spent a lifetime in the tea and coffee section reading millions of tea labels to find one that was decaf and didn't have any luck. I probably skipped right over the dilmah ones!
    PS. Chocolate is my weakness!

WTH - Try not to stress to much honeybunch! Enjoy your pregnancy to the max!
    And thank you for the tea info too. I'll be checking the teas for where they are made too. How funny that your Chinese GP says not to go with Chinese tea

Tina - Enjoy your weekend!!!

AFM - Grrrrrr temps!!! I don't know why my temp hasn't gone up yet. I wasn't worried until today because it usually takes my temp a few days to go up after O. I'm worried that I have ovulated late and I don't want to miss the boat! We bd'd our little hearts out and I'd hate for it to have all been done too early. We'll bd again today "just in case".

I want to wear a dress out tonight so I have to shave my legs!!!

WTH...aww my pleasure! You have fun analyzing...it's ok you're PG!!!

betty...wonderful news about your BT results...keep those #s climbing!

tink_k...enjoy youre BDfull weekend...I will be doing the same!

Krystie...Lee is officially BROKEN! I got some lastnight BUT this morning the soldier refused to stand at attention (TMI I know ) as for symptoms of O...does horny count...because I can't get enough! Today should be big "O" day so I have plans to visit Lee @ lunch...SURPRISE!!!

To the rest of you wonderful BB gurlies...

Have a wonderful weekend!

Krystie--Hey stalker chick! I relayed your message to AF, but I don't think she's listening! Temp went down a bit again this morning, and was still spotting (but barely) before bed. Have woken up to sore back, as well. I have a bulging disc in my back that pinches a nerve, giving me pain and numbness in my left butt cheek and leg down to my foot. In fact, the day after I got my last BFP I had to cancel a epidural injection. I was getting injections at least every month prior to becoming pg, but I just haven't gone back since--as they do conscious sedation, so never wanted to take the chance that I might be pg. Anyhow, my back always hurts worse when AF's around, so unfortunately it's a tell-tale sign for me. Starting to feel a little crampy, as well. I can see AF now, sitting back waiting for an opportune time to strike (I'll get you my pretty! And your little dog too!) Grrr!

So you thought I had curly hair? It's funny how you get a mental picture of a person based on how they sound (or type in this case!). Sorry to hear your temps aren't behaving, you'll have a nice temp jump this morning! Better keep up with the just in case--don't want to let that little egg sneak away! Aww, thanks about Noah--he is a cutie, isn't he--I may be a bit biased, but I think he's the cutest!

Hope you enjoyed your night out--and hope your DH enjoyed your shaved legs! Oh, BTW, due to the time difference, I really need you to stalk my chart during MY business hours! What kind of stalker sleeps on the job?

smilanatu--Sounds like Lee's the one that needs the wheelchair! I can picture you standing above him yelling in your best drill sgt. voice "C'mon Soldier--Attention!" Ooh, a surprise quickie for lunch--you are a little horn dog, aren't you? Good luck!!

mollycat--You're in my thoughts and prayers today! Hope you enjoy your family time! Forget the fish, if DH wants to fish, tell him to fish for some eggs!
    Last edited by jen805; June 28th, 2008 at 12:20 AM. Reason: add on

Hi girls!!
    Firstly I just wanted to say a HUGE congrats to Betty for the BFP!!! and anyone else who I missed too!!! Thats honestly the most wonderful news!!!!!! And Jen, you're included in that congrats, with all the signs I'm just gong to assume it's a BFP for you too!!!
    To the rest of us I'm sending out major and

I haven't posted in a while, been a bit down and my cycle has been ca-razy, so I've kinda been laying low. That being said, I got some very out-of-the-blue info yesterday. Normally I'd take things like this with a grain of salt, but I guess in my fragile state I'm more open to any kind of hope that a BFP is just around the corner for me. My boss went and saw a clairvoyant (I know, try not too scoff too hard) last week and when she came back I said she should've asked if there was any chance of a baby for me in the future (just for giggles really). Anyway, unbeknownst to me, my boss actually called the clairvoyant and said one of her workers had a question and could she come in and meet with me and then tell my boss. The lady interrupted her and said "Yes, she will get pregnant. I see two babies around her. She just needs to accept her loss". This is without the boss mentioning any of my back story or even the question I had. CRAZY!!

Like I said, it's probably just me looking for hope, but it has re-energised me (the DH) BIG time!! So as of this month we're charting, and BDing like mad!! AF finished today, so here's hoping!!

FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!

tutmae--Welcome back, it's been a looooong time! No scoffing from me, I think that's a true sign of what's to come! I'm toes, arms, legs, and eyes for you! :goodluck2:

tutmae...welcome back!!! No scoffing from me either...as a matter of fact one of the wonderful BB ladies had baby news in her horoscope last month AND wah la...she's PG! Take any sign you can get! :goodluck2: on a

Thanks guys!!!! All the positivity here is so helpful too!! And too think I hadn' come by in so long! Geez! I've learnt my lesson!! :P

tutmae--We're just happy you're back! Sometimes people just need a break, we all understand! Big

UPDATE...lunch was YUMMY!!!

smi--you ARE a horn dog aren't you???

Welcome back tutmae - no scoffing from me either - that sounds very encouraging and I wish you all the best for a BFP in the near future.

Hey everyone - big big hugs!!

It's official, I'm out for this month! Bring on cycle 5...

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast