Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss April/May 2007

Good luck tomorrow Bun and I hear you on the BIL mine is just as much of an idiot as well sometimes I wonder what my sister sees in him - no one else can!
    Well I am officially late now but still no symptoms and the anxiety is starting to make me a bit numb emotionally I guess I can only get better each day

IM thinking of you tomorrow bun..good luck honey

Good luck tomorrow Bun!

Sarah I know it's hard but try not to worry too much.

Jenjams, hope you are feeling better.

Satya, hope you get the pot of gold at your rainbow!

I'm thinking of testing tomorrow unless I get a temp drop. All signs seem good (although somehow I don't feel lucky this month).

Good luck tomorrow Bun - I will be thinking of you...

Heybacko Guest

Just popped in to say 'Good Luck Bun' , may all the good news in the world be yours tomorrow (the rest of us can wait a day!!)

(PS I have a BIL that even my DH won't acknowledge coz he's such a ******!!!)

Love Alex
    xx

*las* Guest

Bun - good luck for tomorrow! Thinking of you

OH Sally - do honey, test, if you feel that the signs are good. Ive got everything crossed for you. Maybe I should go and get some tests later.

Hello ladies,

I'm keeping up with everyone's progress and can't wait to hear about some healthy pregnancies in the next couple of days!

I am still waiting for the final autopsy results from my baby boy, and am meant to get them this week. I am hoping they have found something, an infection or the like, that may tell us why an apparently healthy full term baby dies at 18 hours old. It's so heartbreaking. I miss him beyond words.

I went for my postnatal check up last week with a new doctor and he has taken blood tests on me, to rule out anything there, but tells me he's "not expecting to find anything wrong".

After reading about you lovely ladies and largely it being miscarriages that have taken away your babies - it really scares me to think that even a healthy pregnancy and good delivery, that our babies can still die. I apologise if that sounds negative - it's just that if I have another baby - well, when will I feel "safe" - simple answer is I won't, and I'll be monitoring this baby constantly. Anyway, take heart in that what happened to my baby boy is exceptionally rare, and the doctor here told me he has not seen a SIDS type case for about 7 years.

I'll let you all know if they find any answers for me.

On a more positive note. It's 8.5 weeks since my baby died. I had a light period 6 weeks later. As I have become totally keen to get pregnant again, I brought some OPKs off the Internet and last week I started using them daily. I got a positive result on Wednesday - a strong line, and another on Thursday, and a faint one on Friday - so I'm guessing I must have ovulated on Wed or Thurs? Anyway, we DTD a few times before and around those days. And now - I'm about 4-5 DPO and I have to say yesterday and today my breasts are sore and nipples are tingling, and I've been windy with a few crampy type twitches in the tummy area. I guess it's way too soon to test, but I think I'd be pretty lucky to have fallen pregnant again the first cycle after giving birth.

Can you ladies tell me how soon do you think I can test? How many DPO?

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Lee x

Oh Lee - I hope that the Autopsy can give you a little closure on the why questions. I cant personally relate to loosing a child at that stage but my god woman you must be strong. I thank you for being so open with us again in such a sad time. Im sur eyou could test now. I hope you get a BFP honey

Hi everyone,

Sharon - glad you had a great weekend away. Now the wait starts.

Jenjams - hope you get over that cold soon.

Bun - Your BIL sounds like a complete and utter idiot. Good luck with the BT tomorrow. I know you are going to be a bundle of nerves. There's a very good chance that you are going to get a good result so try not to worry too much about it.

Sarah - How exciting that you are late. When are you going to test?

Sally - good luck with your test tomorrow.

Lee - I hope the autopsy results give you some peace of mind. Your symptoms sound very promising... I hope some good news is on it's way for you.

Salt - good luck with the BD plan - you sound very organised.

Well I've just entered that stage again where I start to imagine I have pg symptoms. I'm only 4DPO so that's not even possible, but already I have had some indigestion, tender BB's and I have some serious blue veins on them - right up to my shoulders. Have to keep reminding myself that it's probably all in my head again.... like last month. I really felt I could be pg for a few days before my "symptoms" just went away. The mind is a very powerful thing, if only I could learn to control it better. It doesn't help when you hear about this secret thing where they say you should think you are the way you want to be.... that doesn't help in this situation.... just makes you crazy.

I just want this week to hurry up and be over. I have my CD21 test on Friday (and of course I will have to wait ages for the result I'm sure), my mum is having surgery on Friday & then of course there is mothers day to contend with too. My partner also lost his job today so I'm stressing majorly. Next week has to be a better week.

Bun glad to hear that the injections are finally over, and it's awful that you can't take tomorrow off from work, but hopefully you will be really busy (just enough so that you don't have time to think about waiting for your results) I really hope you get some good news tomorrow GOOD LUCK sweetie. Also my 18 year old son has just been diagnosed with depression and I hate to say it but my husband needs to do some serious reading to truly understand what depression is, and that you can't just change your whole attitude overnight after having a few psychologist appointments.
    sarah066 just remember hun that not everyone gets symptoms straight away, even if you did previously, doesn't mean you will this time for you too.
    SallyJ please test tomorrow (I need to test through someone since I have banned myself from testing till thursday next week) I hope you get your bfp, and I know I am only 4 dpo but just have this gut feeling that I am not pg.
    Lee I really do hope the autopsy gives you closure, and also you are a very brave and strong woman and really do hope that you manage to get pg this cycle.
    saltprincess I really don't know what I would have done without my friend when I had my m/c. Sorry to hear that you are breaking ties with one of yours, good friends are so hard to come by, good luck with your opk'ing and bd'ing. I have to tell you that I don't know how long I will be able to keep from testing (I have normally started around CD 9 or 10) starts chanting *must not test, must not test, must be strong, must be strong* LOL
    satya I am trying so hard to not even think about pregnancy symptoms but I know that they are just gonna keep popping into my head when I least expect it. Good luck with your CD 21 test, and also I hope your DH manages to secure himself another job really soon.

Not much happening with me, trying very hard not to imagine symptoms but I know that won't last very long.

Well gotta go, have to pick ds up from his friends place, may get a chance to BBL

Hi everyone,

Struggling with the whole symptom thing. I got out of bed last night to use loo and almost threw up. Spent the next hour or so laying still as I felt off whenever I moved. Trying not to think anything of it but the only time I've felt like this have been when I was pg recently, mid wk 3 of my last cyle and now. I never get nausea any other time. Probably all in my mind, but it's hard to keep convincing myself of that.

looks like my stay here might be shortened girls
    Here fingers and toes crossed.

Heybacko Guest

WHHHAAATTTTTT?????????
    You can't leave it like that.....spill the beans Mazzy!!!!

OK OK...but shhhhhhhhh
    did a HPT yesterday after having a VERY emotional week. Jed came home and said go buy 2 cause I cant handle your moods at the moment. Wee on th e stick type. HMMMMM got a bit 'happy' as wee'ed to much so pulled apart test to find a 2 pink lines, one faint, the other darker. hmmmmmm waited until this morning and collected wee in container thts 7.30am wee not 3am wee. Put test in and got slightly darker double lines. NOt taking it as a BFP or BFN yet...I dont trust these things after the other week. BUT im going to do another on friday then if that comes up BFP im off to the doctors.
    FIngers and flaps crossed.

Heybacko Guest

Delay in replying, been on school run!!!

WAYHAY!! It's sounding good - have you still got the symptoms, the headache, the pukey stuff and bbs??

PS Can't cross anything in case we need to DTD!!!

Luv ya, keep us posted!
    Alex
    xxx

Maz - Wow your tests sound promising. All the best and hope to see in PAML thread.

Bun - How you going?

Hi everyone else hope you are all doing really well.

SP - Your bding plan sounds good, fingers crossed you catch an egg.

Way to go Maz!
    Bun - hope your results are postive too!
    Hi to all the other ladies - have been reading up on you all!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast