Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss April/May 2007

stupid thing is...I have no idea when I'll be due?????????

Hi guys and thank you all so much for your thoughts.

Well, I just got my results back and after all that, I am not pg this cycle. Doesn't surprise me at all with my luck - every other cycle we have tried we have fallen and lost it, but the one cycle when the dr finally listens to me and gives me treatment to keep a pg, and I have to inject myself every three days, we don't manage to fall pg. That'd be right, hey?

Anyway, now the plan is clomid, so it is not all bad, I am just getting so sick of this. I honestly don't know if I can do it much longer. I am stuck at work and can't leave early, and I haven't been able to get through to DH. Apparently AF should come in a couple of days, so then I start cycle tracking yet again and start taking the clomid. Some days I really don't think it will ever happen, and I am sick of death of all this. I don't know if it is even what I want anymore.

Sorry for such a selfish post guys.

Maz - congrats!!

Bun xx

Heybacko Guest

Oh Bun, I am so sorry this is not your month - I don't know what to say because I can hear how down you sound and we can see how unfair it is - and I know nothing will make it right - but at least the clomid is a plan and a strong step forward.
    Hope you get through to DH soon and he can give you a big hug IRL, as we'd all like to do

Love Alex
    xxx

Big hugs Bun - i'm so very sorry :hugs:

Congratulations again, Maz!! Your news has cheered me up greatly today.

Hi everybody... If all goes well later this month and if I have the courage, I hope to be joining you again on the TTC trail with all its highs and lows, trials and tribulations. Sending lots of hugs to everyone xoxoxo

Bun so sorry, take time to yourself and rest and then work on next cycle - hopefully the clomid will work its magic for you.

Maz, wow that was short, congratulations!

Satya, hope those symptoms add up to a BFP!

Sharon, sorry to hear about your son, hope he is getting the help he needs. gload you are testing, I am sorry I tested this morning (BFN!) The thing with the pg symptoms, they come when you're not looking for them.

Salt - plan looks good, :fingerscrossed:

Lee, I don't know what to say, I hope the autopsy brings some answers.

Hi to anyone I've missed.

My temp had a little drop this morning - though I took it an hour early (DS woke up at 5am calling for ventilator, so I put thermometer in to take temp before going to him (he wasn't in desperate need, I'm not that bad a mum!) but then DH got up - well I had already started taking the temp, so I had to persist (it's mercury, not digital). DD had already climbed in bed too, so I left it next to bed to look at when I got up. Anyway I did not look at temp till 6am, and it was a bit lower than I'd hoped, I got FF to adjust it but am taking heart in the unreliability of the temp in the circumstances. Plus I've just been looking at the FF chart gallery, and there are heaps of pg charts with drops worse than mine. And my BFN was with Crystal Clear, which is probably 25 miu so a little early with that brand anyway.

Hi Ladies,

Maz - YAY!!! Very exciting stuff. Two lines = BFP!!!

Bun - So sorry this cycle did not work out for you. That really sucks! I hope you don't beat yourself up about it too much. So many things have to go right to get a BFP, if only it were more simple. I hope that the clomid works out for you next cycle... at least it will be cheaper.

Kerry - SOOOOOOOO sad to see you back here. I hope that you are doing ok.

Satya - Things are starting to sound very good. I'm keeping things crossed for you!

Big hello to everyone else, and thanks to all the girls who looked at my chart, I think you are all right, no ovulation for me. I'm now CD31 with no clear pattern. I did consider that my thermometer might bet getting flat, but that is just wishful thinking!

I have a question for anyone who might know, sorry it is probably going to be TMI... Twice in the last 2 weeks I have done a number 2 and had quite a bit of fresh blood. Have not had much pain, but have been a little constipated. I am taking Elevit and was wondering if it might be related to this. Before I started taking it I have neved been constipated in my life, and have always had really healthy movements. If it happens again I will go to the doc for sure, but just wanted to ask if anyone has heard of this happening before while taking Elevit. Sorry if this is TMI!

love

Leyla- Maybe its a haemorroid? They are quite common.

So sorry to hear you are back here Kerry.

Damn bun but as Salt said, maybe the injections are just the warm up round. You will finally be on clomid and hopefully that will be your turn.

great news maz. I hope to see you soon in the PAML thread.

I hope everyone else is getting along ok this evening. As for me I am still plodding along with this damn cold. My temp went up a little again this morning. I am still not expecting to O for another week or so but have been putting in a BD every now and then to try and cover all bases. I guess I will hope everything is good this month

Isnt it funny that our gut instincts are normally correct. lets everyone have good gut instincts for a change.

Hi everyone,

Sally J - hopefully you just tested too early.

Maz - congrats on the BFP Sending you heaps of

Leyla - I know nothing about taking elevit but you should not have blood when doing that so regardless I'd be talking to your gp about it.

Bun - I'm so sorry it wasn't a BFP for you this cycle. Try to keep positive as negative thoughts never get us anywhere. Sometimes our road to TTC is a long, hard one but the result will be worth it in the end.

Nothing much to report with me. My BBs don't looks so blue now, no more nausea. BBs slightly achey but that's probably just my imagination. The mood swings have kicked in again. I've been crying at the drop of a hat - including twice during the logies the other night of all things and I kept getting angry at work today.... over the tiniest of things. I also had a huge raise in temp today .6. On a brighter note I ordered some tests from LC so at least I will be free to test away should I feel the need next week.
    Last edited by satya; May 8th, 2007 at 10:20 PM.

*las* Guest

Bun - lots and lots of these for you

Maz - woohoo...looking good!!! Keep us posted!

satya - fingers crossed sweet! I hope they are real symptoms of what is to come!

leyla - sounds like a haemorroid (sp?) to me, I get them if I start taking a new drug/vitamen. Usually settles in a few days. If it keeps going or you are worried, see your doctor.

jenjams - sounds like you are covering your days well, good luck!

Sharon - how are you going???

Hi to everyone else

I've had a very down week re: ttc, so even though I'm all set with my script, I'm not going to cycle this month. I don't think I'd cope this soon if anything went wrong again, it's only been 6 weeks...so we thought we might wait until next month and just have a few weeks off. Just booked a trip to Lake Mountain to take DS to the snow, having a weekend to either Echuca or Ballarat and just going to enjoy 'us' for the next few weeks and tackle it again when I'm feeling a little more stable.

oh Bun honey - im sorry this month didnt end up being your month. Big hugs.
    I want to say thank you all for your support over the last few weeks. Its been very positive and i think, it helped me heaps move on from my m/c. im looking forward to having a long pg (mine are always eventful PMSL). Will keep you all informed and I want to see heaps more of us become pg in th enext few weeks. Sending you all positvie vibes
    I suppose I better go and announce it now...
    MAUW

maz woohoo, that is great news.
    Bun I am so very sorry it didn't work cycle, and you have every right to feel disheartened, it's just not fair. Hopefully in a few days you will feel a little better, and then you can start on the clomid and with a bit of luck that will work for you. :hugs:
    kbowman sending you heaps of :hugs:
    SallyJ the last 2 mornings I have been feeling a little 'off' but i know that it is just too early to be getting any real pgncy symptoms.
    Leyla I have heard about a few women getting constipated while taking elevit so maybe it is having the same effect on you.
    jenjams good luck catching your egg, and a good idea to bd just in case since my last 2 cycles I have O'd about a week earlier and if I hadn't been in tune with my body we would have missed our opportunity.
    satya I hear you on the mood swings, I was a bit of a "snappy tom" with Jordan this morning.
    *las* I am going fine thanks, just waiting to test FF says I can test on Tuesday, so only 6 more days to go. Good on you for taking you time and just enjoying your family for a little while it might be just the thing you need.

Hi Sharon,

I truly hope you get a positive result on Tuesday. I'm pretty close to where you are at too, as I'm 7 dpo today, so the 2ww will be next Wednesday. This is my first cycle after my baby died unexpectedly on 8 March. And I must confess, this morning I was at the shops, and couldn't help myself, went into the chemist and purchased one of those HPT that say you can test up to 5 days before missed AF. Well, you don't need to be a mathemetician to work out I'm still a week out before AF is due. Anyway, I'm hopeless and just tested, and of course it's still negative. I guess I'm not seasoned enough yet, and patience is not my strong point!!

The thing is, my breasts have been tingling and sore the past 3 days. I've never had sore breasts around AF - the only time has been when I've been pregnant, and it's the very first thing I notice - but not usually a week after conception, more like 3-4 weeks. It could be that my body is still "in pregnant mode", having given birth only a couple of months ago. So, I'm quietly confident and praying that I will be pregnant, but must learn to be PATIENT!! Good on you for holding back!!!!!!!!! And I promise I'm going to try not to test until AF is 5-6 days late, so not this weekend, but next - arrrggghhhh! Are you getting any more symptoms now???

Fingers crossed!!!

Lee

Hi girls,

Just popping in to remind myself of life after m/c and I hope to be joining you properly in here soon I really want to leave the other forum and just come in here but I am waiting for my first AF after my D&C. Can't believe it was 3.5 weeks ago already!!

Congrats againz maz

Rachel

nikilove Guest

hello heybacko usually after an d&c it takes six weeks to get your first cycle I had mines the ending of feb and got my first cycle April 4. Im so sorry for your lost Im sending lots of your way and I hope you get an I dont know why I havent tested yet its just the doubt but how I been feeling makes me wonder. Its just I want to be pregnant and trying to wait it out just incase my AF is late this month. Sarah Im that is good news I everyone that is get an

Lee there is absolutely no way I could wait until AF was 5 days late before testing. Have been feeling tired today, took eldest son to dr this morning and at 11.30am I was sitting in the waiting room and nearly falling asleep, I have also had a headache this afternoon.
    kiwigirl hope AF shows up for you soon so that you can join us in here.

Hi everyone,

Las - it's probably a good idea not to cycle this month if you don't feel ready. The weekend away is also a fantastic idea.

Lee - my fingers are crossed for you.

Sharon - you are lucky that FF is telling you to test on Tuesday. It's telling me to wait until AF is overdue before testing. I think this is because I've only just started to use FF this cycle so it doesn't have any history on me, plus my coverline is dotted due to a temp that was taken earlier than normal.

The symptoms keep coming. I had indigestion last night & am tired as today... so much so I found it hard to concentrate at work... and I had a good night's sleep last night. I so hope this is not just in my head, but seeing that everything is coming and going it probably is. Feeling really emotional again today. I'm going to try to not test unless I'm late but if I keep going the way I am I will be sure to test early. I have to try not to though as last month I had symptoms that went away after wk 3 of my cycle. I guess I'll just have to wait & see how things look next week. I hate the two week wait.

Satya I haven't had a luteal phase longer than 12 days so that is why ff is telling me I can test tuesday, do you know how long your luteal phase is normally? I really can't believe how tired I was this morning, I mean I usually get 3.30 itus but this was even before lunch, and even driving to the Dr's my eyes where really tired, I didn't have a perfect nights sleep but I hardly ever do and I don't get that tired so early in the day after a restless night. OK I will stop rambling now LOL

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast