... 31112131415 ...

thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage/Loss April/May 2009

Jan 2009
    Pennsylvania

Sally- I haven't changed anything that I can think of. They are going to do more blood texts next week.

YAY for getting more BD in! You caught that eggie now! And I think we all look into every sign that we possibly can anymore. Its now our "normal" thing to do.

Apr 2009
    Melbourne

Thank you so much for your feedback. Especially on the pain thing.

I think I have to take a deep breath and be patient now and try to stay calm.

Coco- I haven't done the numberplate thing but it has given me a good so thanks for sharing it as that's just what I needed. Here's hoping that you see lots of number plates during the TWW!

Apr 2009
    central coast

sunny09 lolyeah i agree yellow not good.

Last edited by ferrals5; May 5th, 2009 at 12:29 PM.

Feb 2009
    Griffith N.S.W

Coco that is awesome I am glad DH came home early for you.

Well I am confuzzled I have been using OPK"s I got positive sat and sun they were pink but equal but mon and tues also equal but really really dark purple and I am cd16 so I am unsure when my ovulation is this month poor DH we have been going for 6 days straight just incase lol any suggestions? I thought i would test OPK's early so I have been testing from day 11 this month. Sigh 2WW now.

Apr 2009
    Melbourne

Charm - I ovulate around day 18 each month (but maintain a 28 day cycle) so it could be that you just don't/didn't ovulate when expected. Mind you, I have not used OPK so could be completely wrong.
    for your TWW!

Jun 2008
    Cardiff Heights

hey there

If the lines were equal thats all that matters, and if they got darker thats a positive too. Just keep an eye on it over next 2 days

I havent bothered testing today, my cm was dried today and yesterday so i think i ovuated sunday..maybe monday..

Goodluck!

Sep 2008
    Adelaide

All systems go.....

Went for a scan yesterday and my lining is 'perfect' so we're doing our FET on thursday...... SO EXCITED DP is coming which will be his first and I have the best feeling. Off Caffein and of course alcahol but I feel so ready this time.

I think I may have said that once before but I guess with the more info we get the more empowered we feel. I now feel like I have some say and not just a participant in a science experement. I'm a bit hormonal but no were near as much which is good for EVERYONE.

Started on my morning and night pesaries today and a little out of step with the whole get up lay down don't caugh routine but I'll get there.

Sally sending you some vertual energy...... Hope the lul in energy passes

Ferrals good luck with the house hunting.

Coco and Charm, goodluck with TWW I'll be joining you soon

Mrzbaby keep thinking possitive

Smallfryplus I remember micro analysing every pain, just do all the testing you need and keep thinking positive "it's ajurney" quote really helped me.

Sunny09 wishing you all the best

Hi Shortcakes, Unpacking is so much fun, hope you're enjoying it.

Rhi, glad to get you gigglin, we all need a little giggle now and then.

Jen hop you get the answers you need

to anyone I've missed

Jan 2009
    A Pirate Ship

coco you are sooooooooooooooooo funny!

Still no 'o' for me

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.
    Add Sunny Love on Facebook

Apr 2009
    In a place where Love is what we breathe!

thanx greenslw, right back at ya sweetie1
    the yellow is banished for ever ferrals 4, trust me
    my mood doesnt seem to be shifting, maybe because im SO tired. a good sleep might sort me out. im still cramping and wondered if it might be impantation (can you even feel it after a d&c?!?!?)

im wondering when rb is going to show her ugly mug............................................... ....................................cow.

Mar 2009
    Inglewood, WA

Greenslw - that is fantastic!!! Cant wait to here how well it all goes for you!!!

Sunny - my first cycle after my d & c I had cramping for 5 days before I got my period. I actually thought I was going to have one of thoes 'phantom' periods when you have all the syptoms but no period but it came, I think maybe all the parts of my body were not quite in tune with one another.

Mar 2009
    Inglewood, WA

Whoops it just posted and I wasnt finished...

Cherished I was 17 days for o this cycle. I think our bodies are slightly sluggish...

Chamr - now the 'patient' section... ARGH!!

AFM - I have no idea what is going on.... When I went to acupunture he said in general my body temperature was just too high and he thinks I might have a thyroid problem....
    Like all of us I want to be pregnant and worry Im setting myself up for such a fall......
    He said if I get my aF i need to have blood tests done on the second day of it. I must of looked so deflated he then said 'but if you dont I ll see you next Tuesday'
    Bugger, bugger, bugger!!!!!

Jan 2009

hi everyone,
    just wanted to wish you all the very very best of luck. I hope and that this month is the month for you and that you get your forever babies! You have all been a wonderful support for me since I have joined BB, but unfortunately I am leaving BB. If anyone would like my msn, email or FB details just send me a private message and I will send the details back to you.

Take care lovely ladies.

Boble.

Jul 2006
    Melbourne

Hey all,

Just popping in to say hi to eveyone!

Has Jen been around at all? I haven't seen a post from her yet?!

Belinda - why are you leaving bb???? I will pm you my fb details.

I have to go, be back soon
    xx

Jun 2008
    Cardiff Heights

Funniest site for us ladies!!

Hey ladies

This is a funny webpage dedicated to us ladies who have lost our little babies. It is very satirical and attempts to poke fun at the problem to make us feel better

Knocked Up, Knocked Down

I have had a massive belly laugh at it so hope you guys do!!

Apr 2009
    central coast

I'm getting annoyed with my maybe baby had ferns day 7 and 8 then nothing and my temp is all over the place so i went out and brought opk and did one today and got a which is right on cue as today is day 13 so i jumped poor DH again (5 times in the last 6 days) so we dont miss that and have made sure we are not working the next to days so if the little eggie dont i wont be happy after all that and then i have the dreaded so it worked

greenslw- my fingers are crossed for you and i hope all goes well.

charm & coco i hope your goes quick and you get your im not far behind you.

sonny09- i hope the cramping is little bub implanting

boble- sorry to here your leaving good luck for the future

to anyone i missed i will get there but have to feed my darling ferrals they are nagging me
    Last edited by ferrals5; May 6th, 2009 at 06:31 PM.

Feb 2009
    Griffith N.S.W

Ferral thanks I am feeling good about this month I was out with my O so this month we just tried for 6 days straight so for a bfp
    Greenslw best of luck I will be thinking of you.
    Boble it is sad that you are leaving I will pm you soon with my email.
    Sally 2WW I hope it goes fast.
    Jen where are you I hope all is well.
    Coco I read some things on that site it was good for a laugh thanks.

Jan 2009
    Pennsylvania

Hello lovely ladies. This will be my last post in BB. I wish all you ladies BFP in the near future and I pray that you all can help each other on this tough journey. Please PM me with your emails so we can keep in touch. I love you all.

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.
    Add Sunny Love on Facebook

Apr 2009
    In a place where Love is what we breathe!

Unhappy

whats going on, why are ppl leaving?

... 31112131415 ...