... 910111213 ...

thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage/Loss April/May 2009

Jun 2008
    Cardiff Heights

I GOT A OPK!!!! YAY!!!!#%^$&^&*&*(^*%$#@$%^&*(^%$#%^&*

Thats all, be back later for personals

Mar 2009
    Inglewood, WA

Go Coco!!! We will be TWW buddies AND maybe Belly Buddies too!!!

Jen - Thanks!! Is that good or just shows I have o'd etc...
    I dont think ff is really my friend... I just dont get it!

Jan 2009
    A Pirate Ship

Sally YAY I love poles I think your chart looks fantastic! loads of fertile CM (even after 'o' it's still good) can't wait to see your BFP

Coco

Jun 2008
    Cardiff Heights

hrmmmm I had the positive eariler, definately..now I have had a lighter line? (classed as negative apparently) But im definately feelin a whole lotta something down there!

My googy egg better deploy by monday morning at the latest! DH leaves sunday afternoon!

C'mooooon baby!!!

Oct 2005
    A Nestle Free Zone... What about YOU?

Congratulations Coco! ...

It's perfectly okay to get a positive and a few hours later a negative. The surge is a small window that indicates the start of the most likely time to conceive. So do the BD for the next couple of days! It can be very difficult to get a positive for this reason. It's all good. Now we don't want to hear from you for a while as you have something to take care of! Go get jiggy with it!

Apr 2007
    NSW

Yay Coco LOL you funny girl, get off here and jump DH!!

Plenty of chances between now and tomorrow afternoon Good luck!

Aug 2008
    Cairns QLD

Coco - I hope your not on here because you should be in the sack with DH!!!! goodluck and hope you catch the egg!!!

No I haven't tested yet not since the negative one I got at 8dpo but temps have been up high and Im praying the test I did was a false negative?? anyway Im now holding out to see if AF arrives and hoping Im in a triphasic temp pattern now....all I can do is wait AGAIN!

So sorry Mrzbaby it wasn't to be this time, Im sure you will get your little bundle of joy soon and 2010 will be wonderful year for all of us, stay strong and positive.

Flowerchild - thanks I think sometimes we all need a bit of a post about how wonderful we women actually are and how much men take for granted, imagine them trying to do what we do HA!!! first of all they would def not cope with the menstruation, I can just see it now! LOL

Hi Fifi and Tut can't believe you both called your bubs Charlie!!! sorry I probably should've caught on when you both had them but you try and keep up with everyone like Jen does she's a champion Im just a ditzy blonde and have no hope of keeping up with everyone...so sorry about that...anyway glad they are growing up big and strong God Bless them!

to all you lovely ladies, HannahD, Angel, Charmed, Cherished, Sally,Ruthie (where are you?),and everyone else I've missed

Jul 2006
    Melbourne

Hey all,

Just a few persies firstly....

Greenslw - It's hard to be reasonable when you are hormonal - huh?! & particularly hard when there are morons around! I loved your SIL comment! - Took me a while to get it, but then I had a good giggle.

Mrzbaby - Sorry to hear RB is visitng. Unwelcome cow. I think you have done well under the cirumstances. Maybe February will have a silver lining?

Sparkles - Good on you for taking charge! The accupuncture might help with the hot flushes & mirgraines?

Fifi - Congratulations again! So glad you are enjoying motherhood & Charlie is a good baby - makes alot of difference

Sally - Fingers crossed

Sunny - Might be too early for a positive result? GL

Eliza - Woo hoo! Awesome hun!

Hello to everyone else. Hope you are all well.

AFM - Went to the naturopath yesterday. This time she didn't give me anything for my ovaries, which I thought was odd, although she did ask how my cycles were atm. Got some more pills for my emotional well-being (more about seeing things clearer to make future decisions (?)), stuff for insulin. She has been at me about this for months, telling me to pull my finger out with my diet otherwise I will end up with Gestational Diabetes again.....

I am having AF like symptons (already!) plus DH & I haven't bd since Sunday...... so looks like we are out for this month......

Oct 2005
    A Nestle Free Zone... What about YOU?

Mannie ' I agree that women need to hear how wonderful they/we are! We can be so hard on ourselves and so giving to others around us that we forget that we are very special Beings! I think its' important to be reminded of that - and you did it so well..

Richichi: Ihad a lot of positives thta came for me from natural therapies when TTC. I am a big beliver in alternative medicine. I combined chinese herbs and accupuncture. I also used homeopathy. I had gestational diabetes with Eva and Imogen. With Imogen I was very unstable and using insulin 4-6 times a day. In the end I was on an infusion...

My diabetes was medically induced with Immy so it's not the same thing. I was eating all the right things and I still went hay wire. But with Eva I was really vigilant also with my diet and the diabetes was controlled beautifully.

It is important if you can to start to tweak your diet. Just little things - sometimes if you change 1 thing a week that can be less stressful... Maybe just change your bread from for example wholemeal to Burgen Linseed... That is a nice low GI bread. I know for some it works better to change slowly rather than all at once.

Wishing you luck my love...

Coco: Hoping you catch that egg my love!

Mar 2008
    California

Hi girls! Going to jump right into an AFM real quick before I get into persies... only cuz I'm pretty excited, and some of you have been asking.... I got an appt. scheduled for Monday for my pap, and to talk to him about possible blocked tubes and endo! I had to take DS to see him on Fri. and explained that my appt. wasn't until July, so could I make a separate appt. to discuss tubes/endo... he said sure, and sent the nurse in to schedule... and she just happened to have a cancellation for Monday morning! Not too thrilled about the pap, but really excited to discuss the other issues with him. I googled endometriosis, and have several of the symptoms... the worst for me being severe abdominal cramps sometimes during and almost always after BD'ing. It's actually made me vomit twice, and I was in the shower retching the other day, hoping the hot water would make the cramps go away quicker. Anyhow, something just doesn't seem right... and he said that he didn't think the abdominal pain was caused from blocked tubes (not that they may not be blocked) but that it could be from endo. However, it could be a little of both... like with Mel...so going to print out my charts and discuss with him on Mon. I know some of you are saying, "It's about time!" I am, too, actually! Will, of course, let you know how it goes!

Mannie--Thanks for sharing that--women rock! It really nails it on the head how much we women do that gets taken advantage of on a daily basis! *hugs*

Sparkles--Sorry to hear about your downer day, hope things are better today. *hugs* Glad to hear the bleeding has pretty much stopped. I think the tests are a good idea, and hope the acupuncture helps! Enjoy DD's b-day party next weekend, my DS's party was today, and I'm beat!

boble--Hope you're enjoying your 1st Anniversary! Wishing you many, many more to come! Big *hugs*

erybery--

Greenslw--DF probably wishes I spent half as much time cleaning my bathrooms as I do on my posts! Sorry you're feeling hormonal, hope it's gotten better through the weekend! *hugs*

mrzbaby--Well done holding yourself together and knowing your limits on what you can handle! That had to be really tough, and I'm super proud of you! I that Feb. can be turned into a month of hope and new life for you! Big *hugs*

fifi--Glad to hear you're enjoying motherhood! I always knew you'd be a natural! Big *hugs* for you and Charlie!

to teme, sunny, megsmum, cherished, and Rhi! Hope you're all enjoying your weekends!

ferrals--Good luck with packing house and catching that egg!

sally--It's good news because it shows that you O'ed!

tutmae--Thanks SO much for the pics of beautiful Charlie! She's absolutely gorgeous--the takes after her mama!

Jan 2008
    Indiana, USA

Good Evening Gurlies...

poppin' in for a quick YAY jen! I am soooo happy you've got an appt on MOnday! I'll be you get some good answers and a plan!

Mar 2008
    California

Thanks, smi!

I've got some other weird news.... DS1 is spending the night with his g-parents, and DS2 just got invited to go to the drive-in and spend the night with a friend. He's only ever spent 1 night away from us... I know, he's 8.... time to cut the umbilical cord! I'm just trying to figure out what DF and I will do in our kid-free time? Hmmm..... decisions, decisions..... I'm thinking while he's thinking I'm wondering if there's some happy medium? Anyhow, it's been a looooooooong time since DF and I had a whole entire night alone without kids... I'm seriously feeling a little nervous... like a first date, or something! Lame, but I feel better now that I've shared! Wish me luck!

Mar 2009
    Inglewood, WA

Hi Ladies!!

Hope every one is having a lovely relaxing Sunday...

Just a quick question Im having mini cramp type feelings in the lower right part of my uterus...
    Seems strange, has anyone had this after 'o'?

Jul 2006
    Melbourne

Hi all,

Hope you all enjoyed or are enjoying your weekends. Mine was the usual, however I did spend a little of the Rudd money that finally come! yay, finally I get to spend some money without feeling guilty!

Flowerchild - thanks for your post about the alternative medicines & GD. I know I need to get my butt into gear with the GD, but I don't know why I am avoiding it. I did so well when preg with DD - I managed to control the GD on diet & walking each day alone (no insulin) plus minimal weight gain and no need for induction/'elective' c-sect. I should make the changes regardless, for me & my family.....
    I am seriously contemplating trying the chinese medicine man & accupuncture atm, although I promised myself I would wait until June & if no BFP by then, I'd switch carers. I like my Naturopath & I had success in falling pg with my DD whilst seeing her.

Jen - Woo hoo! You will have sooooo many questions to bombard the practitioner! Maybe you should write them down so you don't forget any?!!! Lucky you having a night alone, maybe that what DH & I need?

Sally - Don't want to put a negative on what you are experiencing & obviously this is my own personal experience but after I O or around that time, leading up to AF/RB I get low, tiny, tiny cramps. I hope this is not a reflection of what is going on for you & possibly it is implantation pains?!

To everyone else, I'll try to pop in over the next few days, but I am back at work for the next few days....

Take care
    xx

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Hello everyone,

Hope you've all had a sensational weekend. It's packing central here, so please excuse the lack of proper persies. It's only 6 big sleeps until we move, and with a question mark over settlement on Friday we're a bit jangled!!!

Please remember I'm thinking of you all even though I probably won't post for a little while.

Take care,
    M

Jun 2008
    Cardiff Heights

Hey all how r u going?

Me good, I had my first +ive OPK yesterday and a darker one today then tonight a lighter positive and we got all our done before DH went away for the week so fingies crossed I Ovulated today and Ill get some sexy looking crosshairs in few days! Unsure whether I would have ovulated today (felt like I did??) or tomorow.

Hope you're all well, sorry for no personals, just wanted to drop in and say hi.
    Have a good night!

Jen, hope you're having a good time with the DF!! ENJOY!

Mar 2009
    Inglewood, WA

Rhichichi- You didnt put a negative on it! :smile: Its probably too early t imlpant right now anyway and it has now moved and is more a an 'awareness' feeling. I think after all that has happened I am just more aware of the sensations and things then before.
    My sister reckons that is normal, just most people have all the sensations once they have the baby in their arms and with the cracked nipples, lack of sleep etc they dont really focus on it. Makes sense really.Initially it worried me a few weeks ago but I dont have an infection or anything.

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.
    Add Sunny Love on Facebook

Apr 2009
    In a place where Love is what we breathe!

Thumbs down

Hope everyone has had a good weekend, mine was busy!
    Ive got abdominal twinges and cramps on my lower left abdomen, down low and deep in my pelvis. Do you think maybe its Ovulation pains or even implantation cramps? Im starting to let this TTC journey consume my thoughts..............................STOP!!!

Hope your all well!

... 910111213 ...