Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss - August 2006 #2

Shell - whooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo!!!

I am soooo happy for you sweets. As soon as I saw you had posted I just knew it would be bfp! Congratulations wishing you nothing but a happy and healthy pg. We are all here to support you sweety and I know in my heart that all will be well with this pg.

Its about time we had a bfp in here!!

Michelle (the other one LOL!) get ready to join Shell, your definately next.. And dont forget to take Keen with you to PAML too!

Yippeeeeee that the best news ive heard in ages!

Miss Kitten Guest

That is FANTASTIC news!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I think that's enough...but just so you know...I could add a few more.

I'm so very happy for you Shell...now go get yourself onto the 'other bus'. This could be just the ticket the rest of us need to kickstart these BFP's along.

*mwah*

Congratulations again.

Kate x.

goldilocks Guest

OMG Shell, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so thrilled for you, sweetie. You have made my day! Finally, a graduate to PAML...now who's next??!!! How wonderful to get your BFP when you're not really trying. And what a beautiful belated birthday pressie for your DH! Please stay positive, everything will be just fine with your little bubba. GROW BUBBA, GROW!!!

Kristy, I hope you're feeling better today. I'm so sorry that AF arrived, sweetie. You are most certainly NOT a failure! Michelle put it perfectly with the cake analogy. Please cheer up, honey.

Kelly, how are you feeling today? Still gonna hold out until the weekend before testing? I hope that you're next to clear out of here to PAML!

Lisa, I hope your acupuncture goes well tonight. How are those herbs and vodka going?! Anymore news on your friend? You are both in my thoughts, sweetie...I hope that her little one keeps growing bigger and stronger every day.

Beccy, please don't feel bad coming in here while you're pregnant. You're our inspiration! I love your mantra when you were TTC again...I've no doubt that it's what helped you fall pg!

Michelle, glad to hear that your flu is almost gone. I still have a niggling little cough too...very annoying! Any idea when you're going to O? I've heard great things about acupuncture and fertility so I hope it works for you too!

Kate, I'm a cheapskate too! LOL But did you know that you can join FF for free? I don't pay a cent and I've been using it since Feb. And I can even share my chart! I'm sure that you'll fall pregnant again easily, honey.

Tanya, I'm keeping everything crossed that you clear out of here soon too! Good luck with testing on Sunday (or sooner, if you don't make it that far! LOL)

I am seriously loving using OPKs! Maybe I'm just a POAS addict!! LOL The one I used this morning had a definite second line, much darker than the last couple of days, although still not as dark as the control line. I might do another one when I get home tonight...don't wanna miss that surge! DH is in sooooo much trouble tonight! *evil laugh*

Have a fabulous day everyone!

Love & babydust
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Belle - PMSL at the evil laugh. Your poor DH (NOT!!!). I am sure there will be no complaints. I am due to O on the weekend which should make DTD fun (I'll be on nights ) but it won't be the first time we have had to schedule DTD.

Lisa - aren't you coming to PAML?? I have a plan to drag Keen (not that I think she will be kicking and screaming TOO much) and you with me (thank Flowerchild for the positive thinking ) so that you 2 have spare hands to grab on to the rest of them. The ark may sink with the numbers we want to bring!!!

Have a lovely day!! Shell - you have made made my day

Gosh, im thrilled that I have made so many of your days, I aim to please

Yes im with Michelle, Lisa & Keen have done their time along with Michelle, its time to be released!!!
    But I would like the rest of you to escape while the gates are open letting out Lisa,Keen & Michelle!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS SHELL!!

That is fantastic news!!! You've made my day too and you've given us all some hope!!!

You've certainly made me feel a lot better too, as I can't help but be feeling positive about everything - still no af, but I'm definitely going to hold out until the weekend, as my cycle has never been regular or reliable. Still feeling a little crampy, as if af is going to arrive but the fact that it hasn't yet is giving me an incredible amount of confidence. Usually I get crampy and the next day af arrives, so all good - I soooooo hope to be joining you in the PAML thread soon - and want EVERYONE in here to be there too, so bring on the

Congratulations again Shell - it's just wonderful. And good luck to everyone who is O'ing in the next few days - there seems to be so many of you!!!!

Kelly xxx

Thanks girls, yes we have all done our time, but im happy for Michelle and Keen to go over with Shell first. Im not hoping for a bfp for another 3 months (thats what the np said) so im going to stay here to watch you all leave in the next 3 months and i'll be the last one here to lock the gates on this thread so that no one ever has to be here again!!

Its such wonderful news for Shell. Wishing all you other ladies have the same wonderful fortune of seeing that soon.

Im off to meetings and then for a round of accupuncture at 4.30, so i'll catch you lovely sweets tomorrow,
    Lisa

By the way belle, the herb /vodka concoction is going very well, tastes like crap but the after effects are awesome! I couldnt stop giggling last night and then within 2 seconds of the giggles I was asleep like a baby!

BTW my bf is having her ultrasound tomorrow morning at 10 or 11, so staying hopeful til then.

Oh Michelle, i just had to drop in quickly to send my heartfelt congratulations to you. I'm so happy for you and i think i might jump on the band wagon too, if that's alright. Congratulations once again.....

Kelly - secretly..i think you're pg too!!!

hello everyone,

Shell, again congratulations matey. I cannot get the smile of my face, I trully am just soooo happy for you and DH. I am too thrilled my booties worked their magic again. Yay.

Michelle, I agree with Shell, you are the next one to go. I have everything crossed you will be announcing a BFP too soon.

Tanya, I really hope AF stays away for you and you get that BFP on Sunday. Oha nd love the new ticker. (hopefully it will be a pg one on the weekend )

Hello to everyone else

Gotta love your enthusiasm and positive thinking Kazz (have you been talking to Flowerchild ) on this end too!!

Michelle71 Keeping my fingers crossed you are next.
    We need to have the Michelle's together again

Yay Shell!! Cangrats to you!! Fantastic news!! And what makes it sooo much better is that you got the BFP after a BFN!! That is always great to hear!!
    How many DPO are you?

Kell, you are braver than I holding out for so long! How many DPO are you today?

Lisa have fun at the acupunctuist! I am glad you are having a bit of fun with the tonic Must be your turn soon!!
    I hope all turns out well for your bf!!

Belle, ikwym about being a poas addict!! I love OPKs because you can do 2 a day and no-one batters n eye lid

Thanx Kazz

What a great feel there is in here now Shell has announced her BFP!! Thanx Shell! I hope there is now a steady flow to the pamc forum in the next month!!

TL
    Tanya

Tanya, I not 100% sure but going by CM i think im about 12DPO, I used a different brand test this morning then yesterday, so maybe thats why its was a BFN yesterday!

I certainly hope that i have gotten the ball rolling, My advice to all of you is take a break from TTC and i bet your all pregnant within a month!!!
    People kept telling me stop trying and i would not listen, the minute i decided to take a break for 3 months i only made half way!!! I wish i had listened to them earlier it would have saved me 5 months of stress!!!

Hello Again,

Shell - Well yes I did go all crazy and put my head under the water, however, some of my crazy vibes must have rubbed off on Jessica because she nearly damn well killed herself today! They have this 1m or so tall slide that the kids slide off into the water from and Jessica gets up there, stands up & jumps off the freaking thing!!!!!!!!!! Thank god she landed in the water, but then, she gets up again, does the same thing even though I'm screaming at her not to she only managed to get halfway down the slide and of course it's slippery (well der!) and she falls backwards, but thankfully onto her bum and slides the rest into the pool. My heart has only just stopped racing. I thought that would have scared the life out of her, but oh no, she's up there again, but this time she goes down the slide on her tummy. I can handle the tummy, I can't handle the kamikaze jumps! :eek:

Michelle - Glad I gave you a giggle! This news have just made me so happy! Finally another graduate. I have the feeling though that the doors have been flung open now and BFP's are going to be coming thick & fast! YAY!

Lisa - Have fun at the accupuncture appt today. I'm really hoping that your BFP sneaks up and surprised you before the 3 month mark! I have a feeling it's going to be, with your daily vodka shots, when it comes time to bd you'll go all crazy and be going like a rabbit! LOL. I'll be thinking of you & your gf tomorrow, let us know how it all goes.

Kelly - I have a feeling that you'll be announcing your BFP on the weekend!!!

Belle - Oooh ahh, lucky man you've got tonight!

Well I must fly, DH has just come home from work ill, I hate being nurse!

Love ME

Hi Guys,

I'm so sorry to jump in on all the excitement but I'm having a really, really hard afternoon and I just need someone to talk to. I really hope that you don't mind and Shell - I still am EXTREMELY excited for you - you totally deserve it!!!!!!

So, the think is that I've just recieved a message from one of my close friends who has informed me that she is pg. Although I'm soooo happy for her, I seem to be really, really, really upset (and I'm at work and now everyone must think I'm mad). What the hell is going on. I guess I'm upset because I feel like I've been through so much this year with starting the ttc journey and then the m/c and she's now fallen pg first go (literally)! They only JUST started trying and it's goddamn not fair. I'm so sorry to say this, I know it's horrible but everyone in here deserves it so much more right now! And I shouldn't say that coz there are so many people out there worse off than me/some of us, so I'm sorry for that.

It's just that I'm going out of my mind playing the 'waiting' game - the timing is just terrible. Every time I feel the smallest thing, I think it could be a pg symptom. As you all know, I've been felling a little nauseous and secretly feeling really positive about things, but what if it's all just in my head - I'm then just setting myself up for a massive fall, expecailly now, with this news. I just can't seem to handle it and so desperately want to be pg!! I'm just worried about how I'll react if I'm not. I don't know whether I should do a test yet or not, as I'm not sure of my cycle and have no idea when I O'd - I could only be 8 DPO or I could be 11DPO - I just don't know and doing a test too early is going to be pointless. It's all just too hard and I can't cope! Please let me know what you think??

I'm sorry, this is so NOT what everyone needs right now, especially after Shell's fantastically, wonderful news - I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm ready to give up on the whole thing and move to a different country - and I've only just really started trying again after the m/c. I'm realising just how strong all of you are - especially those of you who have been in here for a while - you TOTALLY deserve the BFP and I'm praying that you all get it!! (and I hope this little vent doesn't annoy anyone).

Again, I'm sorry for the long vent - I just didn't know what else to do or who to turn to. None of my friends even come close to understanding what this is like.

Kel xxx

Awww Kelly , Thats what we are all here for, to listen and to give advice when we can.
    I know what the waiting game is like....Its pure torture, I have had many friends in the past 18 months that i have been TTC no.2 fall pregnant and each time i was sooo happy for them but sad for me as it wasn't me and i so badly wanted it, also this past week i felt really quite aggitated and moody, maybe thats why you are feeling the way you do right now, I think im 12DPO and only just got a BFP today, started testing at 9 DPO, try to hang in there, i know its hard but im sure there will be a light a the end of tunnel!!!!

kirsty Guest

Just popping my head in quickly to say a HUGE congratulations to Shell on your BFP, may there be many more to follow yours soon!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast