Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss - August 2006 #2

Hello ladies!

Belle, I'm glad you had a good weekend. It sounds like it was fab! Yes my brother is seriously talented, enough to make us all sick! Very proud of him though. I'm with you on telling people next time you're pg. We will be too. It was great to have so much support when I mc, and quite frankly if we'd never told anyone we would currently be enduring the 'so when are you two going to have a baby?' comments, and I don't think I could handle that. Mind you, we copped a bit of criticism for telling people almost straight away last time, some people thought it was too soon! That's their problem I say, it's my bloody pg I'll tell people when I like! Good on you for being determined to enjoy your next pg, I know it's going to happen for you really soon sweetie!

Lisa, your dh is so cute, being excited about taking his herbs! ( BTW anytime I hear someone talk about 'herbs' I think of Charlotte in Sex & the City IYKWIM?!) I am currently cd7, af left two days ago! Woo hoo! We weren't trying last cycle so I'm very excited about the way things have gone! I will PM for your NP's details. at you throwing up on the side of the freeway and then crying for two days.....you poor thing. I've got tears in my eyes!

Test Kelly Test! I don't know how you can stand not to! That's just me though, you POAS when you're ready! GL hon

Waiting on your post Jayne.....hoping everything is going great guns for and your bean!

Sarah, I'm feeling good, and back at work now. Our Practice mananger is away for 5 weeks so I'm now doing her job! It's hectic to say the least! I think it's so lovely that you have Katelyn by your bedside and kiss and hug her every day. I hope the tww FLYS for you. It's so hard, I know, but it has to end sometime, doesn't it?!!!! I have everything crossed for you.

Shell, it's sounding pretty good for you. LOL on you wrapping the stick for your dh, I so hope you can do that!

Hello to everyone else, I'd better go and cook my dinner now, I'm starving! Will check in later on Jayne.......

Sarah - it is just nice to have someone who does something similar to make you feel a little less weird. I am sure having Caitlyn on the side board makes some people uncomfortable but it is my house and my baby and they can either deal with it or not visit. The urn is very cute anyway (white with pink and gold trim and a teddy bear on the side) so unless they *know* they wouldn't know.

Jayne - it isn't your fault you live in the west (just makes us stress more on your bahalf waiting for the good news )

Have a lovely evening girls and thank you all for your lovely get well wishes. I still feel awful but I am sure it will get better!!!

*Beccy* Guest

Hi

Kellym ~ I am so sorry that you had to go through seeing your pg friends......it really hurts I totally understand how you're feeling. Not long after my m/c last year my good friends announced their pg....I was so thrilled for them, and yet very envious of their normal healthy pg. I promise you will fall again soon....just keep thinking positively and in no time you'll be right there in the PAML thread .

Jayne ~ honey, how was your app?

Shellstar ~ your lead bb's is a very good sign. Crampiness is also excellent! I look forward to reading your BFP announcement. How are you feeling?

Goldilocks ~ I am so very glad to see you back in here! My love and positive preg vibes are heading your way!!!!! How is your DH?

Sorry for no long personals, I don't really know everyone in here. I just wanted to pop in and say Hi to a few of my dear friends that have been in this thread for tooo long and I miss them terribly!!

Good luck to everyone due to test shortly!
    Beccy

Jayne, I have been waiting all night honey to see how you are......I am sending you positive thoughts and hope hope hope you will be on here very soon with some good news for us! Love Sarah xx

Jayne, I am thinking of you, and sending you all the good wishes in the world. Please let us know how you are.....

Hi Ladies,

Awww shucks you all make me feel so special and wanted and cared for.

Bubs is doing beautifully inside my tummy, all tucked up there and moving about a fair bit. I saw him/her kick its legs around and that was awesome. Had some trouble finding the hb on the doppler in the surgery so I started breathing really hard & heavy with fear and the Dr was saying stop breathing and I'm begging him to find the hb NOW! He took me off for a little scan and everything was great inside. Bubs is now measuring 11w0d and from the last scan I should have been 10w3d so I'm quite happy to be a few more days infront! Jessica has a picture (although I won't let her hold it because she'll scrunch it up) and she told Daddy she saw mummy's baby on the *teewee*. Very cute. She said 'Hello Doc Doc Lolly Please' and held out her hand when she seen him! :eek: I was so embarrassed!

Anyway, thank you all soooooooo very much for posting about me and I'm so incredibly sorry to keep you waiting for so long. I got home about 6:45 and then with dinner & everything it's been go go go and DH didn't roll in until 7:15pm.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I REALLY, REALLY MEAN IT!

Love Jayne & Bubs xx

I'm so happy fo you Jayne! That's great news!!!!

Oh Thanks for posting Jayne...I am so so so pleased that everything was ok, you really had me worried there, i kept saying to my Dh - she should have posted by now lol and kept coming in to check - but just a huge big YAY for everything being good and them putting your dates forward again, I can go to bed now lol Sleep well and yay again! Love Sarah xx

OK - now I can go to bed!!!!! Just waiting for Miss Jayne to confirm that all is well in the land of baby before doing that and now I know you are fine

I'll chat to you all in the morning. Going back to acupuncture tomorrow so

Jayne, that's fantastic news!!! I've been waiting to hear from you, congratulations!! Reading your message bought tears to my eyes - it's just wonderful news and Jessica sounds so gorgeous - I love it!!

Hope everyone else is doing well. I've decided that at the very least, I have to make myself wait until the weekend before testing!! I'm still feeling crampy and don't know whether it's just af arriving or something else - it's driving me mad!! I remember feeling like af was going to arrive last time and then when it didn't, I tested, so I'm desperately praying that that's the case again this time. I can't help but think that I'm just wishing for it too much though.

I'll keep and keep my fingers crossed though and let you know how I progress. Actually, one quick question - what's the norm for CM around the time of af?? I so don't get the whole CM thing but I've noticed today that if anything, it's almost like it should be around the time of O - very confusing. I thought it was supposed to dry up closer to af?? I hope it's a good sign!

There is some belief that increased CM prior to AF is a good sign so

I'm out again...... spotting this morning which I think will develop.

Funny thing is, my temp actually went up... go figure.

We're out now for a few months as with my cycles we would end up with mid to late June or July babies..... and Amy was due 9 July.... I just can't do it.

kirsty Guest

If your temp has gone up Kristy it may be an implantation bleed.

Jayne, so glad your bubby is doing well in mummy's tum Congrats... Jess is sooo cute!! LOL

Kristy, I am sorry about the spotting I hope AF stays away...

Kell, I hope the CM is a good sign. I have to admit that just before AF I get watery CM and my cervix opens a little. I hope in your case it isn't a sign of AF. Fingers crossed.

Michelle, I hope the acupuncture session goes well

Sarah, I am trying to hang out a while till I test. I only have a couple of 20mIU tests, so I don't want to test too early... Also I want to wait until our Japanese visitor has left... so maybe Saturday... dunno

Anyway... 7dpo and I am starting to over analyse every little thing my body does...lol. I had a really stuffy nose last nightso of course I took more notice of because of the tww Lets hope I can keep myself busy over the next few days...

When is everyone else due to test??

Tanya

goldilocks Guest

Good morning lovelies!

Firstly, Jayne I just want to say how absolutely thrilled I am for you! I was thinking of you all night but couldn't get on until this morning to check how your appointment went. I am so so happy for you, sweetie. Now relax and enjoy every single moment of your pregnancy...that's an order!!! BTW, Jessica sounds absolutely adorable!

Lisa, you sound so positive about TTC again, honey...that's great! LOL @ having to take the herbs with vodka!! It's great that your DH is just as excited about taking the herbs as you are...certainly helps to have such wonderful support. It sounds like you're really on to a winner with this fertility lady. You'll be pg in no time at all!

Kelly, good on you for holding out until the weekend before testing. It's so hard to resist the temptation to test, huh! Yes, some women find their CM dries up before AF. Here's hoping that the extra CM is a good sign for you!

Kate, sorry to hear things are still cr*ppy at work. Don't you hate office politics! It's so unfair that you're being blamed for something that you didn't do. Is there a manager or someone you can speak to? I bet you can't wait for your mini trip to Melbourne this weekend!

Michelle, love the ticker! Now we can all keep up with your cycles!

Shell, we always have fun on the Gold Coast. I've never been to any of the theme parks up there but I told DH that we're definitely taking our kids there! Looks like so much fun! Oooh, I'm keeping everything crossed that you're giving your DH a lovely birthday surprise today!!!

Sarah, I think you would be a great representative for Sids and Kids. Your posts are always beautifully and thoughtfully written and I just know that you'd be able to offer support to families in need. Go for it, girl! Sorry the TWW is dragging on for you. Here's hoping that this will be your first and last month of TTC because it ends in a BFP!

Sez, that's great you got so much support when you had the m/c...I was lucky enough to have the same. So that's why I have no hesitation in telling people when I fall pg again. Last time we kept it a complete secret that we were TTC but unfortunately everyone will know this time around. I'm just waiting for the 'so are you pg yet' comments to start!

Beccy, you're such a sweetie popping in to see us all! I love seeing your ticker moving along every week...how time flies! Your precious bundle will be here in no time

Kristy, if your temp has gone up again then you're not out of the game yet, honey. I hope it's just implantation...

Hello to everyone else I've missed!

I tried out my first OPK yesterday and it came up with a very very faint second line, so I assume I'll be O'ing towards the end of the week. Although when I put my temp into my FF chart this morning, it put in a dotted line to say I O'ed a few days ago! I know that that's impossible as I was only on CD9 then. Stupid computer program!!! LOL

Have a fabulous day everyone!

Love
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Miss Kitten Guest

Morning all...

How is everyone today?

Jayne...like belle said...enjoy your pregnancy, that's an order! I'm so glad things have worked out.

This is just a short one, so I'm going to forgo the personals for the time being. I love you all, I really do...I just have to be quick here at the office b/c we are being monitored on our internet use since our drama last week.

Me...cycle day 7. Can this month just go extra fast please??? I'm being impatient...and I want it (BFP) NOW!!!

Much love and hugs,

Kate x.

Morning sweets,

Jayne - yipeeee on bubba being nice and healthy and growing strong!! Im so glad all is well, and we all here want nothing more than you to be holding your newborn safely in your arms in March sometime

Michelle - Caitlyns urn sounds so beautiful and if people cant appreciate thats your baby and you like having her close by, thats just tough titties for them I say and you are right, they dont have to come and visit. I think its beautiful you keep her close to you. I hope she will send you a blessing from above soon my friend.

Belle - oooh you sure are going to get that bfp this month, your exploding with excitiment. Keep POAS until you get a nice strong second like on the opk, and then in no time you will be having a bfp of your very own!

Sarah - you are so sweet, and IKWYM about travelling and going to a concert if you at similar gestation as you were with Katelyn. Its hard to do the 'same' things again, so if it makes you feel safer then please dont go.

Kelly - oooh hun, sounds good I really hope that this is it for you matey! When are you testing?

kate - only a few days to go..are you having any symptoms? I know I always have "imaginary" symptoms at that time LOL! Well I hope you have real pg symptoms soon sweety! And dont let that work thing get to you too much hun.

Tanya - IKWYM about over analysing every little thing! Good idea to try and keep busy and get your mind off it.

Sez, I agree that without all the support, it would have been so hard to get through, but this time I wont be telling anyone (except my bb pals of course!) until I have had at least one early scan to confirm things are all okay. Good luck sweets, I hope its a bfp for you too this month!!

Keen - I hope af has been kind is now ready to leave so you can start your journey again babe. Sending you loads and loads of positive conception vibes.

Shell - oh sweety I really hope you can give dh a nice bfp on a stick! I know mine would like nothing better. You can wrap it with pink and blue bows. A friend of mine did that to her dh for Valentines day this year, and he opened the box and had no idea what he was looking at. He stared at her for a few minutes thinking WTF? She soon realised he had no clue and had to tell him it was hpt and it was +ve. LOL men are so funny at times.

I hope I didnt miss anyone, oh its oh so many to catch up with!

well me - still taking all those yummy herbs! Yes its so great that dh is right into this. Im going for another round of accupuncture tomorrow. We went to visit our friends (who used the same NP and have a 7 month old son now!) and they are starting to ttc #2, well were just chatting and I told them the np said it should take around 3 months to get my bfp, so were trying to figure out if that happened, then what would the due date be - so it worked out to be August 19th - she looked at me and dropped the calendar and said 'OMG thats today's date!", hoping it was some kind of freaky sign!!

On a sad note though, my bf is pg (should be 8wks 2 days now), but bubs is coming in at 7wks and looks like its a case of slow foetal development, the gestational sac however is measuring at more and the dr is concerned its too big for a bub of that size. She has had spotting now for a few days, and the heartbeat was quite faint. She also has a cyst the size of an orange which will have to be removed at 16wks. she is due for another scan this week to check on bubs, and she is so worried. Im out of my head with worry for her, so cmon girls help me pray for her little bub

Hope you all have a great day,
    baby dust and sticky vibes to all
    Lisa

sorry, will do some personals later....

AF is definately here.... stupid body, sick and tired of working it out.

I'm just feeling like a complete failure. Couldn't get things right with our first baby and now we can't even conceive another one...... Feeling so down today

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast