Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss Feb 2007

In FF go to the shareing bar on the LH side of the page go to home page setup up the top under your charting home page setup is a http:/www etc highlight that copy then paste it too your signature in BB.....

Yeah they think i oed the day i thought Tues so about 3 dpo now should get a coverline tomorrow wait and see i guess.............

Where is everyone its sooooooooooooo quite in here hopefullly they are all pg but not ready to telll us yet thats why there not around or WAY TOO BUSY DTD... LOL LOL...

YAY just put temps into FF and got a coverline YAY.... I have put my pg chart to overlay my current one check it out similar at the moment just have to wait and see over the next few days...... One thing im doing the same as i did last time was to think about it all the time even though i tell myself not too lol, and have a few drinks this weekend i did that last time the weekend after i got the coverline i didnt go over board just had a good old catch up with the girls over a few drinks and a dance... Andrew and i are off to Warrnambool for the weekend camping we are going to Taco bills for tea, Sunday i am meeting up with some of the BB girls for lunch cant wait....

I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend..
    Last edited by janeo; February 23rd, 2007 at 09:56 PM.

*waves* to everyone! Sorry, I've been lurking and reading but didn't have much time to post personals so I kept promising myself next time I came online I'd catch up! And so the days get away...
    Jane, that sounds like a fun weekend you have planned. I can't remember the last time I went camping. A long time, anyway. Great that you've got a coverline!!
    Tink, looking forward to seeing your chart, now that you've got onto FF. Are you using an ovulation thermometer, to two decimal places? It makes it a lot easier to track your temperatures and so, whether you've ovulated or not.
    Mummyto1, good luck holding out until the 28th! I don't think I'd be able to hold out until then. that you get to see a beautiful dark second line!
    Tinsel, have you been getting any *symptoms* yet? Your chart's looking good, hope those temperatures stay up nice and high.
    Hello Shan!! Lovely to see you popping in to say hello! Hi there Rach! Hope everything's going well for you
    Kitten2b and Sarah, so sorry that af has turned up - cross fingers that March is the month for you.
    I'm waiting to see a coverline on FF, think I've ovulated either yesterday or today, after getting a strong positive OPK yesterday and very dark, nearly there lines the day before. Lots of ewcm the past few days and some bd action on Thursday night and I used pre-seed, so I hope I'll be getting a nice sticky BFP for my birthday next month! Wouldn't that be something.
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend. How are you going Miss B and Mako? Big *waves* to anyone I've missed. I'm off to walk my dog down by the lake. Hooroo!

Jane, enjoy the camping, few drinks & the BB catch up. I hope this cycle mirrors your pg one right down to the BFP & then let it be the stickiest BFP ever. Sound ok to you? DH & I love camping also & now that we have DS & he is almost 2 it is even more fun!
    KBowman - nice to hear from you. Glad to see things are happening & hope your timing was perfect this month. A walk by the lake sounds lovely (bet furbaby loved it too!)
    I am 12dpo today & had a bit of a temp rise this morning. Could be due to the fact that I woke with cold like sypmtoms though so who knows....Getting a bit anxious about af arriving already & she is still not due for a few days. Felt a bit af'ish last night but am putting it down to the stress of it all. Hate going to the toilet now jic there is an unwanted visitor.Still plan to wait it out as long as possible this month but we'll see how my resolve goes!!
    June & used2b....you guys are the same dpo as me - have either of you tested yet? All the best!!
    Hi to everyone else - will check in again later!!

tink07 Guest

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/18f946

Thanks for you help Jane, here is my homepage above (finally).... however... I have received some wonderful news this morning. I tested and got a me and hubbie are so excited! I am still scared that it wont stick like the first pregnancy but fingers crossed all is ok. I am 4 weeks and 5 days - I still have to go to the doctors to do blood test to make absolute sure. It was my cousin's wedding today so had to be very strict and not say anything to anyone - its his day today not mine but also we are thinking of waiting until 8 weeks to tell anyone as that was when the our last pregnancy failed. I am so glad I can share it with you girls - thank you x

I really pray that you all have lots of BFP soon too! xxxx

Congratulations Tink!!!!!!!! That's wonderful news.

OMG!! I'm SOOO happy for you, Tink!!!!!! How very exciting!! Good luck for the blood test and hope your BFP is the stickiest ever! Oh yes, great chart too! (had to come back in to this post to add that! lol)
    Last edited by cheekyfrog; February 24th, 2007 at 05:12 PM.

YAY Tink...congratulations darling...that's wonderful news. Fingers crossed that everything goes well, and you have a nice sticky bubba in there. Woo Hoo !!!

congrast Tink gorgeous chart BTW

Congrats Tink, well done to you & DH. Sticky sticky vibes coming your way!!

And Deb! Congratulations! Woo hoo for you Wishing you sticky sticky vibes too.

Congrats Tink, that is wonderful news.

Congrats Tink that is fantastic news......

Camping was fun as was the meet only 2 others were able to make it but thats cool was nice and easy to chat.....

Red face

Just wanted to share with you ladies what has to be my most embarrassing moment! When I was getting ready for the furniture removals guys to come through my house in January, I'd carefully hidden away in a suitcase to take with me in my car all my lacy bras and knickers, naughty outfits and some laminated pictures of my DP and me in very shall-we-say compromising moments of bd foreplay... But, yep, I missed a few laminates and I've just unpacked the last box of clothes and there they were in the box. I'd missed a couple of lacy thongs and they'd been neatly placed on top of some clothes in a box I'd unpacked when I first arrived here and that was embarrassing enough!! I know which removals company I won't be going with next time!! arghhh. I could crawl into a hole right now! At least DP isn't here at the moment - and he need never know!! Doh!

Tink congrates on your

PMSL Kerry thats soooo funny you poor thing... Oh well hopefully you wont have to move for a while and they will have moved on from the company LOL.....

Definately put a smile on my face...

Well, I'm sure I'll be able to laugh about it soon as the embarrassment's worn off, lol. Maybe when I'm 90!! haha.

Well, my temperature spiked up this morning and another high temperature tomorrow should win me a coverline from FF. Then the TWW will begin and I just know I'll be dreadful with the testing pre-AF!! And watching for every symptom! Good luck everyone else who's in the TWW.

Not my month - af arrived late last night. I am so over it all.........

Sorry Mummyto1.... Witch she is soooo not aloud anywhere near us from now on.. We all deserve a BFP really really really soon...............................

Well my temps went up today from 36.0 yesterday (but had a bad night sleep and it wasnt a 3 hr sleep b4 temping) to 36.3 today so wait and see.. But i got really sunburnt on my face yesterday STUPID i know so not sure if that would affect my temps dont feel hot or anything just stings...... Oh well wait and see... Only 9 days till i test...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast