Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss Feb 2007

thought I might just start posting in here since I have been given the all clear to start TTC once I get my next period, and I think that this is probably the one and only time that I want a visit from AF to hurry up and get here LOL My ob told me that he would be definitely be giving me an early u/s at around 7 weeks when I see his midwife (usually you don't see her until around 9 weeks) just to help stop me from going out of my mind with worry, and he would still do another on my 1st visit with him which will be about 3 weeks later.

Also I can't seem to get a good nights sleep and keep getting woken up at all hours anywhere from 4am to about 6am (damn dog wanting to go outside, scared of storm etc) so I don't think my temps are really all that accurate at the moment grrrrr

I won't try and do personals in this post as there is too much to try and read up on everybody LOL but will definitely start from now on.

Hi guys,

Well, I think it is about time I joined here, as we are about to start TTC yet AGAIN!!

So far, I have never managed to join a TTC thread for long, as we tend to fall quickly, but then I never spend long in a BG thread either as I have lost both of my pregnancies within 3 months of one another, and I always seem to end up in the M/c and Loss thread, a thread that I and I am sure all of you, never thought you would be in and hoped would never happen to you.

I have been reading this thread for a while, and, as it has now been almost 7 wks since my last m/c, I think it is time to try again. On CD9 atm, but have long cycles, so I guess we will see what happens this time!

I am not temping this cycle, we have decided to take it easy, so not sure what our chances are, but after temping for three cycles, I now have a pretty good idea of when I O.

I am so so sorry that you all have to be here and wish BFPs to you all asap!

Bun xx

Welcome Bun and Sharon - may your TTC journey be short and sweet.
    You will find lots of support from all of the wonderful women in here. Sending you lots of vibes!

Hi Bun and Sharon.

I am 12dpo and as I'm addicted to testing, I tested this morning and nothing as yet I really want a BFP this month but it isn't looking good. I hope it is a late implantation or something but will wait for a few more days and test again.

Mummyto1 - sorry that witchy poo arrived. I don't blame you being over it. I have been there many times.

Naughty girl Janeo getting burnt on your face - ouch!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Welcome Sharon and Bun wish we could have met under better cirumstances.. I wish you guys a short and sweet stop here.. We have decided we ALL deserve to leave this thread for a long long time.....

Not sure whats going on here got watery cm well heaps of it anyway but temps are high.. I got heaps of cm which i had when i was pg so not sure only 6dpo today so wait and see got my +ve hpt at 15dpo last time...... Oh well not going to read into it anymore just wait see.....

Welcome Sharon and Bun to a great bunch of people
    Tink you go girl good luck and lots of sticky dust for you
    Jane I havent been camping in ages and I'm jealous as hell LOL
    Well so far FF is all low temps not sure about O'ing yet but had a +ve OPK yesterday so maybe? Been BD'ing like mad my DH thinks its Xmas! Had my birthday on Sunday so can I please have a sticky bfp for my birthday present LOL
    Hope everyone is well and GOOD LUCK TO US ALL

tink07 Guest

Thank you so much for your congratulations Flowerchild, Kbowman, Shan, Rach75, Mummyto1, Tinsel, Janeo & BekZ! Doctor couldnt fit me in until Wed so I will hopefully have my blood test organised by the end of the week and results back so I can celebrate knowing definitely happening! Thanks so much for your support girls, couldnt have coped without it.

Sorry to hear AP arrived Mummyto1 - praying for next month for you! Good luck Shan with your weight loss and cant wait to hear you are BFP too! Fingers crossed for you Janeo that this is your month too! Kbowman how embarrassing you poor thing, you will find it very funny though later on once the embarrassment has worn off! You made me laugh xx

Lots of love, Tink xx

tink07 Guest

Thanks Sarah too! Good luck this month too! xxx

Bun hopefully you wont have to be in this thread for too long either, I am hoping that since I have a fairly good idea of when I O, that I won't have to be here too long either.
    Flowerchild it is nice to be able to maybe take my mind off of our loss while I am TTC, or at least not let it consume my thoughts so much.
    Tinsel I am also a bit of a PIAC addict too, and I started testing usually at around 8 dpo.
    janeo I found that I had an abundant supply of watery CM just before my last bfp (I usually have to "go and get" my cm from my cervix LOL), so it could be a good sign
    sarah hope you managed to catch your eggie, if you got a +ve OPK yesterday then I think you should be getting just one more BD in for luck, i'm sure your DH wont mind
    tink good luck with getting your BT and results this week, and congratulations anyway

As for me I am on CD 15 and just want AF to hurry up and visit, then leave as quickly as possible so that I can start TTC, I am a really impatient person and I hate having to wait for anything

Oh i hope so i had heaps last time but more on the creamy colour side oh well wait and see..

Hi Ladies,

Thought I would drop in and introduce myself as well. Like SaltPrincess said I wish I could be meeting you all under better circumstances. Hi to all the ladies I have already have the pleasure of meeting and sharing journeys with.

Salt after my mc I really felt that I could not face another pregnancy for quite some time. I really do not want to go back and have another DandC and I am not looking forward to the worry that my last pregnancy brought with it from day one.

Since I found out that I was not pregnant anymore I started to think about all the reasons that I should not have another baby. Such as my DD is only 15months and I shoud dedicate all my time to her until she is older, I would be happier with myself if I lost 5kgs (which I am working on now), I should focus on our business and not a baby. I actually did not grieve the loss all that much (although I wanted to), now it is all hitting me. I am starting to feel depressed that I won't have a baby in September, that my DD wont have a playmate etc etc. So the thought of ttc again is becoming more attractive.

Also because my docs won't do anything until I have another mc my thoughts are to TTC again now and see what happens. If the bub sticks and grows then excellent, but if (god forbid) it doesn't then I can get some answers.

Oh yeah I also had a dream when I was 7wks ( the time my little on died) that I would deliver my next healthy baby on Dec 18. This is really wacky I know and I would have to get AF pretty soon and I would have to conceive again in the next month. This is such a long shot, but who knows dreams can come true.

Sorry to ramble. This time with TTC I am going to take things as they come. No pressure. I know you will know when is the right time as well.

Question: Sharron I noticed that you are on CD14 but you have not had AF yet. Does this mean we should count our cycle from the day we had the D and C?
    Last edited by BekZ; February 27th, 2007 at 08:34 PM.

HI Saltprincess its a pity we are back to where were last year..... It is hard we felt the same way.. You wont ever forget this angel baby they will always be a part of your life, your angel baby will watch over you and bring another beautiful bundle of joy soon... Just take each day as it comes and cry when you need too as i found i put on this front for the first month then it all fell around me...... I hope your journey is short and sweet....

Hi Bekz, dreams are weird through this horrible time, i kept dreaming of a little girl called Zahra and that it was my next baby not when but my friends children were there and were toddlers so shouldnt be far away hopefully.....

Hugs to you both and looking forward to getting to know you both pity its under these circumstances... But our angel babies are playing together and looking for our beautiful babies..
    Last edited by janeo; February 27th, 2007 at 08:24 PM.

Janeo - Lets hope we are all chatting about our new bundles of joy this time next year, or we are egerly awaiting arrival announcements. This is my wish for each and everyone us.

Thanks Bekz.......

saltprincess glad to see you made your way over here :hugs: like you after my D&C I just wanted to be pregnant right then and there, I hated the "empty" feeling and I really hated seeing AF everytime I went to the loo as it was like a big slap in the face reminder that I was no longer pregnant. For me, having some really close friends to talk to about my loss has really helped me realise that part of my healing process will be to be pg again, we wont be actively TTC until I have had my 1st period which hopefully wont be far away.
    BekZ I too have decided that I am going to actively start trying to lose a couple of kilos while waiting for next af and then TTC but I am not going to put off TTC if I haven't lost the 10kg I want to lose. In answer to your question about cycle day and D&C, yes, I looked up on FF on what to do if you had a D&C and I think there is check box (where all the symptoms are) which was Miscarriage and/or D&C and you mark that box on the day you had your D&C and it will then put that as CD1. Hope that helps.
    janeo Dreams can be very strange indeed. I actually had my best friend get a sudden feeling that something was terribly wrong with me on the day I had my ob appt and consequently found out I had miscarried, and another best friend, just had feelings for about 3 days that something was wrong, both of these women I class as my sisters, we are that close and I honestly don't know how I would have coped without them.

I also hope and that we all end up with happy and healthy bundles of joy in the not too distant future.

Hi all,
    Who would have thought when I said at the beginning of the year "hopefully this will be the last of AF I will see for the year" and she has been hanging around since Dec 20!

Well I am back after a month away. It looks like it is going to take me hours, even days, to catch up in here. Then I'll need another holiday. I thought I had resolved in my mind what I wanted to do in regards to continuing with TTC, but after starting to read through the threads, I'm just as confused as ever.

I'll be back sometime soon to do personals.

Salt Princess & Bekz - welcome to the group. Sorry for your losses & hoping you both have much to celebrate over the coming months. For me after my m/c I wanted to start TTC right away but we are all so different we should do what feels right for us. We could never replace our angels......
    Janeo - hope you got a good temp this morning. Will you hold out testing this month?
    Missbelinda77 - nice to see you back & sorry you are confused. Trust your gut instinct about what you want to do....
    Well D day has arrived for me - my little bundle of joy was due to arrive into the world today. Have had a few tears & some last night when I reminded DH but hopefully once I get through today I can get some closure. I truly thought I would hve been pg again but it wasn't to be...It's almost like I have been holding my breath for the last 6 months iykwim? Hopefully now I will be able to take a big deep breath & move onto the future with a positive attitude & some positive results in the next few months!
    Hi to Sharon, Tink, Sarah & all the other ladies. Good luck wherever you may be in your cycles....Thanks all for listening to me - BB rocks!!

Thinking about you and your angel baby today Mummyto1. Sending you lots of cyber hugs...xxxx

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast