Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to conceive after miscarriage or loss - January 2007 #2

Evening ladies,

Just a quickie as I am off to Scotland tmw...

Big hello to all the lovely ladies... Big hugs to all the new ladies sorry for your loss but you will find huge amounts of support from all the wonderful ladies here...

GL to everyone on TTC and I hope that the TTW isn't too long

I want to see all by the time I get back and have this thread closed

I will try and pop on line to see how everyone is going ... I will miss you heaps.... I am sorry if I haven't posted much but I wasn't sure if I still could post here or I should be posting in the other threads (hmmm bit unsure)...

Shan - I want you outta here by the time I get back love ya babe

Ok my friends Take care and I will talk to you all in three weeks
    mwahxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Kristee* Guest

Hey girls,

Congratulations Sarah for your confirmed BFP.

Mako i haven't tested again yet....trying to hold out. Might test later today as it is 1:30 in the morning at the moment. But the evil witch is due Sunday. I really have a feeling that she will turn up, had cramps yesterday and just feeling blah and very bad pms.
    I totally understand the not coping with the BFN i am another one that can't handle seeing BFN staring back at me.

Welcome Lily'sMom, it is sad that any of us have to be here but you will get a lot of suport from these girls. Sorry to hear of your recent loss. Hope you make many friends in here.

Mummyto1 thanks for looking out for me, i amok i spose. As i stated before Feb is a very hard month for me as well, so totally understand my auntie is due topop in the next couple of days and i amputting on the happy face but deep down i'm screaming ''WHY IS IT NOT ME??"

Chepie hope your trip in Scotland is great i would love tobe in your suitcase.

Well i am currently just sitting round waiting for the witch to show her face....hohum hohum. She is due on Sunday as in tomorrow i am 15dpo. If i am preg this month it would come as a total suprise.
    As i mentioned earlier my Aunty is due to pop anyday and i have to be nice...i didn't knowit was going to be this hard.
    Well i am off to get DH to massage my back and maybe get one more BD before AF arrives.

TTFN

Hi Girls,

Cilmum and Kez - thanks for looking out for me. I did put a post in last week or the week before, to say that i did poas again, but it was a -ive. I'm happy to just wait it out now and see what happens, but Cilmum, thanks for the offer.

Kez - hope you have an absolutely fabulous time in Scotland. We'll see you when you get back, and yeah, i probably will still be here...

Sorry i haven't posted much lately, but i'm trying my hardest not to think about things too much iykwim, but i have been keeping up with you all, so know that i am here, just not posting.

Tomorrow is the 3yr anniversary of losing my angel, so there will no doubt be a few tears shed. I just need to get through tomorrow and hopefully will try to get back to a little bit of normality.

Good luck to everyone else, and i'll catch up will you all soon...xxxx

Have a GREAT time in Scotland Kez...

HUGE hugs for tomorrow Shan i will be thinking of you.....

Well i think i have oed not sure as i still have no internet at home and cant access FF to get a coverline but by temps and cm it happened wed/thurs we dtd Thursday night might jump him tonight LOL just incase i havnt but im pretty sure it happened around then so fingers crossed wait and see.... Oh if your wondering i had a chat to a friend Thursday arvo and made me realise yes i am ready to fall pg if it happens and also will be ok if it doesnt iykwim.....

Shan I'm sending you great big :hugs: sweety. Please know that I'm thinking of you.

Kez Enjoy your time in Scotland. It sure is great to see you pop in here and check up on us.

Kristee I have everything crossed for you that af stays away and you get a BFP soon.

Janeo Please know that we are here for you during your so called "ramblings". I peronally don't see it as that hun. I see it as you needing to get these thoughts and feelings off your chest and thats what we are here for, to support and care for you in your time of need. You must remeber that you are still grieving and all this takes time sweety.

Cilmum I'm sorry to here that your DD is unwell. I hope she starts to feel better really soon.
    All the best with your drs appointment on Wednesday. I'm pleased that all is well with your little bubba though I'm sorry you are suffering terrible m/s.

Sarah All the best for the tww. I hope this time goes fast for you and you'll have a BFP to announce at the end if it.

Mummyto1 How are you going hun?

As for me I'm almost at the end of my tww. I don't have any signs of anything what so ever happening apart from getting cranky at times and I've had tingling BB's so the crankiness is most likely happening because af is possibly on her way but unsure about the BB's though! I have decided that I won't be testing until atleast Friday next week

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Mako i hope that isnt the case that they are pg symptoms.. I got grumpy and upset easily leading up too bfp... I have everything crossed for you.........

Shan, thinking of you, babe. Big hugs. xx

Shan,
    I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. I know time is supposed to heal but it can also be a ***** of a reminder of just how long our journeys to have our families can be! I totally flipped out on Australia Day and didn't even realise until the next day that I'd been having my d&c that day a year ago-- it certainly explained how flat I'd been. I'd really tried to put it out of my mind and nearly succeeded-- it obviously got to me anyway.
    Massive hugs from me to you!!

Hope xoxo
    Last edited by Hope; February 3rd, 2007 at 10:25 PM. Reason: oooh I got censored-naughty me!

Hi Guys, its been quite a while since ive been in here.
    Wishing you all a bfp before Valentines Day!! after which i hope to see no need for this thread!!

Just a quick one for Shan, thinking of you today, your precious little one will be sitting on a fluffy cloud watching and hugging you as you remember him. Know that he is just waiting for the right baby to come along to send to you, as he knows you would be the perfect mother, and were to him! Take Care big hugs

Big Hugs to you all

Like i said i hope there is no need for this thread soon, as i beleive you will all have BFP's by Valentines!

Hi Girls,
    Shan - hope you have made it through the day ok, a toughie no doubt! It is good to know you are still around even if your not posting so much - I hope the break is just what you need....
    Hi to everyone else! I am just back from a weekend camping trip so no time for personals at the moment. BBL to catch up on everyone's news!!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for your thoughts about me and my angel today. They are all very much appreciated. Actually, today wasn't as bad as i had imagined. I was sitting down last night, by myself (DH was in the other room watching Rocky) watching 'The Secret' on Channel 9, and it really opened my eyes to a lot of things. It made me realise just how much i have been focusing on the negative aspects of my life, and how this, in turn, only brings more negative things. So i went to bed with so many thoughts in my head, but when i woke up this morning, i was happy, and everything seemed to make sense.

I know that i will never, ever, forget my angel, but i think i've come to a point where i'm ready to move on and start seeing the positives in my life and what i want out of it.....if you happened to see the program, you'll know what i'm talking about, and for those who didnt...no, i'm not a nutcase..lol

So thanks again, and let to new me begin. We WILL being seeing heaps of BFP's in here and we WILL all have a bubba in our arms before the year is out. If we BELIEVE, we will ACHIEVE....go for it girls...xxxxxxx

I'm glad today wasnt as bad as you feared it would be Shan - no you never will forget but time does bring some healing with it (what a cliche!) I wish I'd seen that program but I was in bed so early last night that my DD was later into bed than me!
    Hope your camping trip was great fun mummyto1 and you are feeling relaxed and refreshed ready to get back on the ttc round
    Love and hugs all round

Shan I'm so pleased that you were ok yesterday hun. I have to say that I love your new signature too. You are sounding soooo positive which is great

Mummyto1 I hope you had a fantastic time camping. Where did you go?? I absolutly love camping.( the rougher the better)lol

I hope everyone is going ok today.

As for me I wouldn't be suprised if af shows her ugly head over the next couple of days. I've been having a few pre af symptoms . Oh wel only time will tell. If she does show up that means I'll be off to register for IUI.

Im glad all went well Shan i have taped the show going to wait till i have uninterupted time to watch it... Love the new signature too ive been thinking of changing mine too...................

Glad you had a great camping trip, we set our new tent up last night we were at each others throat well i was LOL..... Typical men dont read instructions or take not of small things like i dont that the poles are all different lengths ARGH... Anyhoo got it up so ready for when we go away on the 24th to Warrnambool for the BB meet.......

Well having a hard morning arvo is looking up though.. I had a mum rub my tummy i sooooo dont look pg at all i have lost weight and t/shirts are baggy compared to last yr plus i would be 18 weeks by now and well and truly showing oh well not her fault but hard.. THen a friends sister came to drop off her son and gave me a hug and was crying saying how sorry she was and how she was thinking of me not what i needed oh well.. By tomorrow all my mums should know so should settle down and i can move forward......

As for my temps im +ve i oed Thursday maybe Friday (DONT LOOK AT FF LINK HAVNT GOT TEMPS IN THERE) they have stayed up since then and cm is creamy has been since sat and compared to old chart thats what happened last time so fingers crossed i caught the egg we dtd Thursday night and Sat night so wait and see will be testing at 15 dpo and not a day b4 unless im getting all the symptoms and things i had last time.,. But if it doesnt happen this month then thats ok cos it will happen when it's meant to happen...

Good luck to you Jane and Mako....I'm willing a BFP for both of you..lol..xxx

morganj Guest

Hi Ladies

I'm sorry I haven't been here for a while. We went away for Christmas and now it's February already - can you believe it? Where has the time gone!!

Well AF finally showed her face on New Year's Eve (thank the Lord - allowing me to relax and have a drink or five). And now I am due to test this Thursday (yeah another long cycle). I have been very tired and out of sorts so I have my fingers crossed.

I'll try and read back and catch up on all the news!!

Take care everyone!!

*Kristee* Guest

Hey girls,
    just popping in to say hi to everyone. Well i have the dreaded AF at the moment so i won't be testing until March. i Just wish AF wouldleave she likes to take her time her usually 6-7 days and i am only on day 3

Shan i also watched the secret and it put a lot of things into perspective for me as well.

Well i don't know how i am feeling at the moment, a bit of this and a bit of that. I'm sure i'll be okay though.

Hugs and Babydust to you all.

morganj Guest

Kristee - what was The Secret about? I'm very curious now. I'm sorry AF has visited!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast