Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Trying to conceive after miscarriage or loss - January 2007 #2

Morgan - there is a thread about it in "General Chatter" (sorry, can't remember how to post a link) titled "you do NOT want to miss this" started by Kelly (BellyBelly)...

ETA: Okay..I've just copied the link...hope it works...

http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=30029

Morgan Welcome back hun. I have to agree with you about how fast the year seems to be going.

Kristee Sorry that af has shown up at your place. I do hope she's being kind to you and that she doesn't hang around too long.

Janeo How are you doing today hun?

Hi to Shan, Mummyto1, Sarah, Aussienic,Kbowman and anyone else I've missed. I hope you are all ok

morganj Guest

Thanks Mako!

Shan - the Secret looks very interesting - might have to see if I can get it on dvd. I think I need something like that in my life atm.

BFN this morning - although it's only 13DPO. Still feel down about it though.

tink07 Guest

Hi Girls

16 days through my cycle and I still havent ovulated! Getting a bit frustrated and hope nothings broken! I have usually ovulated by day 14-16 so hopefully in the next couple of days.

Just found out another girlfriend is pregnant. Happy for her but sad that everyone else seems to have easy pregnancy's with no problems.

HUGS Tink...... I hope you o really soon..

Im good Mako... Im about 6 dpo around that i think i forgot to take temp this morning so i have decided not to take it until af arrives or i get a bfp, cos if my temps still down or up i dont want to know just trying not to think about it too much iykwim.... I know i either oed Wed/thurs of last week so wait and see cm is creamy, havnt got sore boobs but from my ff notes from last bfp i didnt get them for a another day or so.. But having niggles like i did last time.. Wee is bright yellow but could be cos im on another remedy to help make more a little more calmer and help with healing etc so that could be a cause... Oh well wait and see will be testing late next week.........

I hope everyone else is AOK.... We have been missing a few faces around here lately...

Just a quick hi to all the lovely ladies in here, sending you all loads of baby dust and hope you all *graduate* soon.

A special hug for Shan, anniversaries can be so hard sweety. You are a brave woman and definately a mummy in the making! Wishing with my heart and soul that your dream comes true soon.

Take care and happy bding ladies,
    Lisa

Shan - wish I'd seen The Secret also - sounds like something all us girls should see as sometimes this ole TTC journey can get on top of you. Glad it has helped you....
    Mako - how are you doing? We went camping at Gerroa - south of Wollongong - lovely little spot if ever you are in the area....
    Morganj - hope it is just too early. If there is one thing I have learnt from BB is that we aren't all lucky enough to get symptoms or early BFPs so hang in there...
    Tink - hope you O soon. Keep your chin up - it will be your time soon....
    Janeo - sounds like a good approach the 'wait & see'. Hope this is your month...
    LisaL - great to hear from you - how many weeks along are you now? All the best for the rest of the pg...
    Hi to all the other ladies - KBowman, Kristee, Sarah066 & to the many I have forgotten.
    I am CD9 today so getting to the fun part soon - not going to try & overdo it too much this month though so we'll see how that goes....Good luck to all!!!!!!!!!

*Kristee* Guest

Hi girls,
    Morganj heres hoping it is just too early for you to get a BFP.
    Tink i really hope that eggy decides to pop out soon for you.

Well i am cycle day 4 here and AF seems to be leaving, if she really is ie. not a false stopit will be the shortest AF i have had, not that i am complaining!!!
    I so can't wait for her toleave as my sex drive rockets up when i have AF!! Sooner it leaves sooner i can get into the action.

TTFN

morganj Guest

Tink - I found that O took a while longer the cycle after my m/c. Is it possible the m/c has thrown your cycles slightly? I hope you O very soon.

Shan - thanks for the info re 'The Secret'. The dvd is $60 so hopefully I can find someone who taped it. Am very keen to watch it.

Well no AF today (14DPO) and temps still up so fingers crossed. I won't be testing for a few days I don't think. I hate seeing those BFNs.

Well i had some spotting yesterday arvo only a small dot and today my cm is a light brown but only a small amount so not sure what it means whether its implant or im still wacko have to wait and see... I had the spot after i had been doing some physical work putting sand into a sand pit with wheelbarrows so not really sure what to think... Will have to wait and see AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i havnt really had any signs like i did last time my bbs were starting to hurt by now last pg and i have no soreness at all... I had some niggly pains yesterday and the day b4 around the ovary area which i did have last time.. ARGH im over reading into everything STOP NOW.. Ok over it now im not going to think about it LOL as if..

Oh well i hope everyone is well..

*Kristee* Guest

Jane hope what you are going through is going to give you a BFP when you decide to test.
    Well i thought the witch had left but made a reappearance today so i'm am rather down atm she usually last 6-7 days and i am on day 5 and she has nointentions of leaving tomorrow at all.
    Am having a hard time emotionally atm, TTC and supporting my best friend whojust found out today that she has a std,one that can be cured thankfully but stressing and upsetting still the same.
    Anyway TTFN

I'm feeling very down and disappointed atm. AF has decided to visit this afternoon. I was sooooo hoping that we'd get a BFP this cycle and well thats gone out the window. DH has told me that he wants us to do a natural cycle this month ie no medications except for folate and metformin( to minimise the risk of m/c) and no IUI. So I guess we should give this a go because really what difference will 1 more month make considering I feel like I've wasted the last 7 since starting clomid
    Sorry for the vent girls. I'll come back when I'm feeling a bit better.

Mako, sorry af showed her ugly face. We all know the disappointment of af arriving but I also know that the hope returns once af leaves & O time approaches. I hope you start to feel more positive soon. We tried for 2 yrs to conceive DS & I have no idea how I got through that as already I am losing patience this time - the more you know the more you have to stress about. DH might be onto something this month with the natutal thing - just go with the flow & I hope next month you get a nice surprise. Maybe indulge in a few vino's or something over the weekend....Thinking of you & all the other ladies...

Unhappy Hopelessness, trying again...

Hi there I'm new to this forum having found it while desperately searching the net for some sort of help.

I had a d and c on 2/2/07 after a blighted ovum at found at 7 weeks. The last week has been hell as you can imagine. I've been crying for nearly that whole week!

When I first found out about the blighted ovum I was angry and determined to start trying again as soon as the bloody sac was removed.Now a week on I have more of a feeling of hopelessness and not wanting to try again like maybe this is never going to happen for us...I've even started thinking how we would go with adopting from overseas. Has anyone else had this strong intuitive feeling that all is not right down there? I had the feeling years ago before ever trying to conceive and now it's really starting to set in.

Anyway, this is a great forum. I look forward to reading more from everyone here.

Sophia :hugs: I had the same feelings, after my ectopic I was devastated after losing our next pg at 21 weeks I was ready to give up and thought ok am not destinaed to be a mum then another 2 m/c followed 2 years later, but if I had given up I wouldn't be looking into my lounge to see my ebautiful 4 mth old son stirring take some time relax and you will know what is right for you :hugs:

morganj Guest

Good Morning Ladies

Mako - Am so so sorry to hear AF arrived. Big hugs to you hon!! I know how difficult it is 'cos unfortunately the same thing happened to me this morning after being so convinced I was pg.

Rach - thanks for your post - you give me hope!!

Sophia - welcome!!! And big hugs to you!! Try and take one day at a time and let yourself heal. You will get stronger each day I promise. I remember having a real mixed bag of emotions the two months after my last m/c. I still feel a lot of anger now which I am trying to work to get rid of as I'm sure it's not doing me any favours at all.

:hugs: no probs morgan

i really should post more and lurk less

So sorry Mako that the witch arrived.. HUGE HUGS to you.... Taking the pressure off for a month will be a nice break for you and Dh and who knows it might just be the month....

So sorry for your loss Sophia, it is hard and some days you feel like you will never come out the otherside but we do it just takes time.. Please know we are all here if you ever need a chat or vent....

A HUGE ARGH at my body............... I had more spotting this morning........... More then the last times i have spotted more red the other time i had this amount it was more watery blood cm iykwim..... So thinking maybe af is here not sure... PLUS ARGH at Andrew he drives me NUTS at times................. Last night he went to a lawn bowls thing with his work and got ****ed, he cant go out and have a few beers then stop he has to get drunk........ He doesnt do it all the time just the odd weekend but he has NO self control ARGH... Sorry just driving me nuts and stupid body and painful partner who wont ask me to marry him i wont go there just another whinge im having............

On a good note my friend had he baby this morning on her due date she had a little girl Taya Melissa (Melissa is Gayles middle name) she is i think 8 and 1/2 pds but have to confirm later when i have a visit....... Went and got some cute shoes, a pink and white blanket and a bunny head that has the square blanket coming off it (i hope that made sense) SOOOOOOO cute and all from best and less great shop for baby things..........

Oh well have a GREAT weekend all we are off to do some shopping tonight then going to Werribee Zoo on Sunday YEAH...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast