Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ August 2006

Tanya I didnt realise it was for this sunday I just want that bfp, boy or girl is fine with me. I can understand why you would be wanting a boy though, I hope she is right and that you do O just in time to make a little mr doodle! How are all your gorgeous girls anyway?

Sez - ah your so funny, ive seen my cousin go through twin newborns, and its pretty scary, but I guess if thats your first time being a mum you wouldnt know any different and you'd just carry on with the job. My dh says things like that to me all the time when I get carried away.... dont worry I have already chosen names for my twin girls (thats what psycho lady told my mum - girl or girls!)...

Lisa I like that, psychO lady....could be right in some cases!!!!! LOL

Girls are good thanx Lisa Violet just woke from a nap... Emily is getting her a bickie. And Alecia has been home for the passed two days due to a sore ear. The Dr today said that it is the fluid from her sinuses building up in her ear. So nothing to worry about and she seems to be on the mend.

Thanks for asking.

Tanya

Tanya, hope Al is feeling better - and how sweet is Emily getting Violet a bikkie Girls are so sweet but you really need a little boy in there to stir things up a bit!

Hi Girls,

Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments on Katelyn and Lucy...it means so much to me that you all care so much! Sorry that it brought tears about...that certaintly wasnt my intention..i hope that my story about having Lucy after losing Katelyn gives you all hope that it will happen for you all its just a matter of time....which like i said i would wish away for you all if it could give you that BFP sooner...

Michelle, WOW Monday is going to come around quick (not quick enough i know)...I am sending you all the sticky baby dust that i can muster. I really really really hope that this is your month for that sticky BFP. Thats lovely that you give your Caitlyn a hug...its something that i just have to do everyday..thats the thing that really got me when Katelyn was born that i always wanted her to be my present rather than my past so i figure saying goodmorning and goodnight every single day keeps her in my present...sorry i made you well up with tears at work, you have to hang in there chicken its only a few days until you can test. I hear you on the "dont want to get a negative before AF is due" because then you have to wonder if its just to early or if its really a negative....i always wait a few days after AF is due to test because my cycles are a little bit wonky anyway..just to be sure...anyway thats all by the by because you and DH know what you are doing and its your 4th cycle of Clomid and as you have said that is when you conceived your Caitlyn so i think that she is defiantely looking down on you and has choosen a wonderful sibling for you and your DH to hold and love. My DH always says that Katelyn spoke to Lucy before she arrived because she has never given us much trouble with sleep and eating etc (although i had to express for the first 10 weeks because she couldnt get the hang of breastfeeding and then one day she just got it lol)...so i am sure that your Caitlyn has choosen a wonderful baby to go with her wonderful mum!

Tanya, LOL about Oprah...like someone said i hope its you thats going to be pregers very soon not her! Its a bugger waiting for O isnt it..thats where i am at now just waiting patiently...but i am sure to get impatient soon lol waiting is never my strong point! Good Luck for Sunday!

Belle, GL with the docs, sounds like you think all is ok but just want to get it confirmed. I think its a great idea for you to get a regular GP too because next pregnancy you are going to need someone that you trust to help you through. I realise that its a month since you lost your little one tomorrow and i am thinking of you.

Sez, How are you doing today? Are you feeling a little bit more relaxed now after your days off? Yeah my dad was a bit of a freak with those dreams lol and what makes it more funny is that he is really straight laced! He is an accountant and whilst he is a really cool guy its not like him to have dreams like that and then tell me about it lol. I reminded him about it last night and he was cracking up!

You and Lisa are freaking me out about your posts about Folate too.....I have been taking some blackmores for the last 6 weeks and i just had a look and that would only equate too 400mcg a day...AAAAAAArrrrgh what should i do you guys? I think that i better go get some of the tablets you guys have been talking about....now i am worried that i might have already put a baby at risk and its not even conceived yet.....

Lisa, Still sounds like you have great symptoms with the tingly bbs etc. I know that you said that you doubt you will be announcing your BFP this month but bloody hell i hope you do! If you look at it logically..you said you O'd from your good side (i thought it would be confusing if i said right side) and you must have had LOADS and LOADS of little sperms there waiting to get to that egg, im sure it looked like that scene out of look whos talking.....you have given yourself the best possible chance and it is going to be positive. I will eat my shirt if its not!!!! Hang in there mate you are down to days before you test rather than weeks. Lean on us we are here for you.

Lots of Love you guys Sarah xx

Hi girls. Just a quick one tonight. I am sooooo tired after the night shifts. I have been great while doing them but now - I am ready for bed again and I have only been up for a few hours

Still nothing to report from me. Occasional tingling in the breasts but that happens just prior to AF too. Like Lisa, I have viral symptoms with a sore throat and probably the start of a runny nose. Sending big hugs to you all and I will pop back when I am more conscious and functional!!!

Sarah, I am also taking the Blackmores pg supplement, plus a 500mcg folate supplement. Hopefully that should do it! Folate on it's own is really cheap, so it's certainly worth giving it a go.

OK - advance warning of TMI

Just went to the toilet and found a small amount of bright blood on wiping. It is either AF arriving on Saturday as per her previous lifetime schedule or goodness only knows what is happening. I was hoping the lack of symptoms of any sort could be a good sign and now I just feel really sad knowing that AF is probably imminent. 4th cycle down and only 2 to go. God what do I have to do!!! DH is on night shift tonight so being home alone is certainly not helping. Sorry - just getting so frustrated and feeling like it is never going to happen.

Michelle, I'm so sorry you're on your own. I really really hope it's not af, maybe it's an implantation bleed? for you. Let us know what happens

Oh Michelle,

Keep positive my friend, you have done everything you could this cycle and i refuse to believe that AF is coming after all how many times have you heard in here that its not over until its full on. Also you dont ever have to appologise for being frustrated...you have been through so much and you should already be holding Caitlyn in your arms, we all understand this. As Sez said it could also be an implantation bleed or just something happening in the cervix, it doesnt mean that AF is about to start. Lots of people have a bit of blood about this time, in fact my SIL who just had the baby, when she was pregnant with the twins she had a full on period every month until she was 5 months pregnant and the twins are fine and healthy 14 year olds today. I will be thinking of you and hoping and praying that it is not the start of AF and like i said before vent away who better than us to understand. We are all here for you.

Lots of Love Sarah xx

Michelle - Im so sorry to hear what is happening and particularly that you are at home alone. Its not easy even when you have that support, but it can be so much worse without someone there. Sending you lots of and hoping the spotting stops and the ugly witch stays away for you....

Michelle,

How are you this morning? I have been thinking positive thoughts for you all night so i hope all is well.

Love Sarah xx

kirsty Guest

Michelle I too am hoping that it is just an implantation bleed & nothing more. I've got my fingers crossed that AF doesn't show her ugly mug for you this weekend

Thanks girls. Small amount this morning but i woke with cramping so I am not holding out much hope on the implantation bleed aspect. Went to the gym so the pain is now under control (love those endorphins!!) but just waiting to see what eventuates.

On the small woo hoo side, I got my progesterone level back and it was 90 on day 21 so at least I am ovulating if nothing else. Now ..... just to get that egg and sperm talking.

Once again, thank you so much for your hugs and support. It is so very important when you are on such a difficult journey. xx

Hi Michelle,

I am sorry to hear that you had a little more Blood this morning, I am still keeping everything crossed for you though my friend...it could just be a breakthrough bleed couldnt it? Yay on the progesterone level that sounds like great news. Its hard for you guys trying to get this all together with all the shift work etc that you both do. I will come and check back on you later today but i am sending you so many babydust sticky vibes but you know i am always here for you whatever the outcome.

Love Sarah xx

Thanks Sarah. Your support is very important to me right now (always but especially right now). Thanks for the stickvibes too ...

Thats ok Michelle, its my pleasure, you are on a really hard journey and i want this so badly for you!

Love Sarahxx

kirsty Guest

I'm another one who is hoping it is nothing more than a breakthrough or implantation bleed Michelle, I so wanna see you out of here before I get back in here!! (& I mean that in the nicest way possible )

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast