Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ August/Septmeber 2006 #3

Awww Sez! Hang in there! I was sure you would see a temp rise today (seems like every time I think that it doesn't happen! Sorry for jinxing you!) Well it means you still have time to get another BD in. I think you need to give DH an early BDay present

Sarah, thank you for being supportive I think a lot of ppl think I am being stupid re: ttc a boy and the diet etc. So i try not to say too much about it.

Belle, good to hear from you. I hope you get of repite from work this morning, if nothing else but to catch up on here

Had a horrid couple of nights with Violet. Last night it took a couple of hours to get her to sleep, the night before she went to sleep fine, but woke when I went to bed and it took until 3am to get her back to sleep! *sigh* I ended up having a shower with her and Emily (Emily eventually woke with all Violets crying) and read them a story and put them soundly back to bed!

Anyway, will be back later

Tanya

Miss Kitten Guest

Morning all,

Well...newsflash....

I am a crazy, cranky, mental, hormonal, self-sentred *****! I have NO idea what is wrong with me....this morning I gave hubby a bit of lip when all he was trying to do was be cute...and I wasn in NO MOOD for it. my reason for this is b/c:
    1. he says he's getting up at 5am
    2. then my alarm goes and he cracks it b/c it woke him up after he's just gotten back to sleep (mind you its now 525am)
    3. he then says he's getting up at the same time as me....540 usually...so at 530 I cracked it and got up so I wouldn't be late.
    4. then he comes into the bathroom while I'm doing my makeup at 550 :mad: and tries to be cute! NOT HAPPY JAN!!!!!

I felt justified for about 5 minutes and then apologised. Why do I do these things?? I think I'm due for AF in a few days....I don't feel right.

How is everyone else? I hope you all had a good w/e. Are there any BFP's?

Luv & hugs,

Kate x.

You sure you aren't preggers Kate??

goldilocks Guest

Good morning lovelies!

Ok well I've just read through 5 pages of threads so I'm going to attempt to do some personals! LOL

Tanya, I'm so happy to hear that your ultrasound went well. Did the doctor give you any indication about what caused the clots? So are you going to go for it again after this cycle?

Kirsty, I hope the next three months fly by! You'll be TTC again before you know it!

Michelle, I am so so sorry that AF arrived in your house too I'm sure it will do you the world of good to take some time off. As Lisa said, it's amazing what miracles happen when we're not trying so hard! Please take some time out for yourself, but stay positive...you WILL have a baby when the time is right.

Jayne, WOO HOO on reaching the 2nd trimester! I agree with Lisa, you don't make me feel uncomfortable in the slightest...you just make me almost wet my pants everytime I read one of your posts! LOL You are a funny funny girl and a delight to have around!!

Sez, LOVE the sexy new av! You and Lisa DO look like twins! LOL I had a squiz at your chart and I wish I could offer some advice, but it looks crazy to me too! That having been said, there are plenty of girls who have fallen pg with crazy charts so here's hoping that you're one of them! It certainly sounds like you DTD around the right time.

Kelly, you poor love, sounds like you've had a rough time of it lately. I hope you get over the gastro bug very soon. You really need to just relax sweetie, or it's going to be a torturous 8 weeks for you! Can you possibly take some time off and go away with your DH for a mini break? I'm sure it would do you the world of good.

Sarah, how are you going sweetie? How wonderful that you have a beautiful little bean baking away in there! Has it sunk in yet that you're going to have another bundle? Has the m/s started up yet?

Kate, I hope AF stays away and it's just pg hormones!

Hello to everyone I've missed!

Work is still crazy so I haven't had as much time to log onto BB. But it doesn't mean that I haven't been thinking of all of you! I think that AF will be leaving the building shortly. I can't remember it ever being this heavy...and sooooooooo many clots! :eek: (sorry if TMI) I feel like my body is having a huge spring clean in readiness for the next bub! LOL I was a bit bummed when she arrived but DH has been gorgeous as always...had a huge bunch of pink day lilies delivered to my work AND bought me a few bottles of perfume. If only I could give him the greatest gift of all... *sigh*

Love & babydust
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Hello lovelies,

well I tried to post over the weekend and Id written a whole page or more and then the laptop froze up and I havent been able to get back on!

Sez - you are one funny chick...get back into the bedroom woman! You are going to be preggers soon, I can feel it!

Belle - how are you going? Is this the first real af since your loss? If so then maybe its why you had the extra bleeding and clots. I hope your right and its all clean and ready for a new pg! And how sweet is your dh! He could give my dh a few lessons...

Tanya - did you manage to refrain from dtd around O time? After three beautiful girls, its totally understandable that you would like to have a little boy. Im praying it all works out for you and that a blue bfp is on its way next month!

Michelle- if your spying - thinking of you babe

Kate - oooh sounds like you might have a case of raging pg hormones LOL! How are you feeling otherwise??

Paige sweety - so sorry af has reared her ugly mug. She can be such a cow and its normal to feel sad and sorry. Chin up sweety - you will get through this and fingers crossed at the end of this new cycle it will be a bfp for you.

Kelly - hope your feeling better hun.

Sarah - how are you feeling?

Kirsty, hope all is going well with your bloodwork etc. It wont be long before youre in here full swing! Look forward to having you on board.

Me - well af due in 5 days. I feel some af type pain but mostly I feel bloated and have been having some sharp pain in my bbs - but I have noted they are not as sore or as full as they normally are when af is due. I had a little cramping a few days ago but nothing to write home about. So Im not really confident of a bfp but as always I am queitly hopeful.

Oh and how wonderful - my team won in the footy!Go doggies!!

have a great day!

Miss Kitten Guest

How's this weather in Sydney...raining one minute....cyclonic the next!!! I'm looking out the window (I'm on the 58th floor here) and it's white...I can't even see the harbour bridge anymore! It's insane!!!!

Well, I'd like it to be preg hormones Tanya but I think it's too early to test. I mean, I'm only up to cycle day 27. Last cycle was 35 days so I'm going to wait a while to test...can anyone of you luvlies the best test to buy? Like is there a REALLY sensitive one??
    Other than that I feel ok - I felt crook on Friday night but I think that was b/c we drank wine and ate too much...lol...went out to dinner with a gf and we were reminiscing about the days when we were both single and the trouble we'd get up to....needless to say, hubby was in hysterics cos he couldn't believe the things we used to do....NAUGHTY!
    Sorry - off topic there for a minute....

Kell - hope you're feeling better. gastro isn't the best thing to go through at the best of times let alone when you're preg. Hugs - hope you feel better soon.

Sez, - I'm hearing you on the crazy charts. I'm joining you on that...mine still hasn't detected a coverline...stupid thing!...lol...I'm only going to keep charting for the rest of this cycle and if I don't fall, then I'm chucking the charting thing and just going with the theory of shag and shag alot!

Jayne - I'm glad you're around. I'm not uncomfortable at all.

Belle - I've got my fingers crossed for you. Spring clean indeed! I'd say you will be getting ready for a new little human bean soon

Sorry to anyone I've missed - I'm trying to do this in a hurry. I'm thinking of you all *mwah*

luv & hugs,

Kate x.

Megan76 Guest

Default curettes!

OK...I don't know if I'm in the right spot but I just found this site after trying to look up on the internet when you should get your period after a currette. I had a miscarriage and D & C 6 weeks ago and still don't have my period which is starting to get annoying. Reading through some of these posts i was just getting so confused with all the shorthand and i feel like everyone out there seems to know more than me about all this stuff! I was reading about people wanting to get a negative preg test after a currette and I'm not sure why and what everything means! My ob. told me not to start trying again until after i have a normal cycle and i have no idea where i am in my cycle. Can any anyone help i am really confused as to where i am at!!:mad:

Megan,

Hi sweety I am so sorry that you had to go through a loss and d&c. If its any help, I didnt after af for 10wks after my d&c. My obgyn told me it was normal to get it anywhere from 6-12wks aftwerwards. I guess we are all different, but if you are concerned maybe speak with your caregiver.

take care

Hi Ladies!!

I hope everyone is well.

I just had to pop back in this morning to let you all know that I'm feeling soooo much better. Thank you to everyone for your lovely words and for putting up with all my stressing and crap (he he he - literally)!! Sorry, that was a really bad joke but shows that I really am feeling much better!! Thankfully the gastro settled down on Saturday afternoon, so yesterday I lazed around the house and hired a couple of DVD's. So today, all is good and my spirits are FINALLY high again - I guess it helps that I'm on HOLIDAYS! I've even started getting sore bbs, so I'm secretly feeling confident again! If the little bubs can survive severe gastro, then it can survive anything!!!

Megan76 - Welcome honey - this is a great site and I encourage you to sick around and ask heaps of questions! The girls in here are absolutely amazing and offer sooo much support and encouragement. As for your questions, everyone is different. I'm afraid for me, it took quite a while for my body to get back to normal after the d&c, however on a positive note, after my first completely 'normal' cylce, I fell pg (and am now 6wks) - so there's definitely hope!! After the d&c, I bled for a good few days, then had brownish CM for about 3 weeks!!! I think it took a total of about 7 weeks after the d&c for me to bleed again and even then, it wasn't normal. I would bleed for half a day, then it would stop. A week later, I'd bleed again etc, etc. It was so hard at the time and after a couple of months, DH and I decided to just stop being careful and hope for the best. A couple of weeks later I got a 'normal' af for the first time (almost 3 months after the d&c) and the rest is history. So although my story isn't quite what you may want to hear, I did fall pg again really, really quickly, so there's definitley hope for you - it's just a matter of playing the waiting game. You'll find heaps of support in here though, so stick around!!! Hope that helps you a little.

Lisa - Hope all is well and my fingers are crossed for you!! You never know what this month could bring. I'm sending you all heaps and heaps of sticky **babydust**.

Kate - How are you honey? Don't you just love female hormones?? I'm praying for you too and must say that it is a good sign to be a bit crabby! Sounds like you're fairly relaxed otherwise, which is great. As for tests, I like the Clearblue tests. Tried a different brand (can't think of the name - Crystal Clear or something ) that was supposed to be able to pick up a positive earlier and that's the one I got a BFN on, so then went back to the Clearblue a few days later and got the BFP. GL. Oh and I'm going out in search of the book you recommended this week too - so thanks again!!

Belle - So gald af has nearly left the building - I love that you're looking at it so positively - I'm so sure you're body's having a good clean out and next month will bring you a BFP!! Your DH sounds so gorgeous - how beautiful - he could totally give mine a lesson or two!!! GL this cycle!!

Tanya - It's completely understandable that you would want to try so hard for a boy - don't let anyone make you feel otherwise!! I'm so sure all your hard work will pay off - I really admire you!!

Sarah - Hope all is going well sweety!

Paige - How you are feeling is completely normal and remember everyone is different. As I mentioned above to Megan, my body was all over the place after my m/c and it drove me mad!! But now, I'm pg again, so there's definitely hope for everyone! Vent as much as you like, it definitely helps!!

Shan - How are you? I've completely lost track of where you're at but hope that all is well!!!

I hope I haven't missed too many people - it's been hard keeping up with everything and it certainly doesn't help when you're feeling so down on yourself. I'm pleased to say though, that that phase of my life is now over and I'm looking onwards and upwards. No more complaining and feeling down - the good old, happy Kelly is back in the building and I want you all to get to know her - the other Kelly's been rather annoying and is soo outta here!!

Sooo, I've got my first appoitment with the OB on Wednesday afternoon so wish me luck. It's going to be hard going back there as that's where I found out last time that my bubs had gone but as I said above, all positive thoughts now, so it should be good!!! I'll finally get some piece of mind!!

Love to you all.

Kelly xxx

Kelly - wishign you heaps of luck for your ob appointment, glad your back to yourself again sweets - the positive attitude is great. Now you have to keep it up for the rest of the pregnancy!!

jayne - sorry I missed you before - but dont think you will be allowed to stay away from this thread for one minute, well not until we all join you in PAML. Hows it all going?

Well I forgot to tell you guys before - my godmother (from NSW) called my SIL this morning to ask her if I was pg - mind you she called at around 7am! Apparantley someone did a reading of some sort for her and told her id be announcing a pg very soon and i'll be having a pink bundle. So looks like im not the only one obsessed with ME getting pg!!

I'll be going to visit her in November so Im hoping I can confirm this news for her when I get there LOL!!

Ooooeeerr Lisa!!! Sounds sooo promising!! You have everyone predicing you'll have a baby soon!

I forgot to metion that I O'ed yesterday (well I am pretty sure I did!) The earliest I have ever O'ed (CD14) And we did BD, But we used the good ol withdrawal method

Tanya

Tanya - you cheeky devil! Well I hope a little boy spermie managed to escape and is on his way to the eggy LOL!

Id really like a bfp instead of all those predicitions! I think its funny, but nice to know they care and think about me. Oooh I hope she is right, then I can have my very own little Violet! (I have told you thats the name I want havent I?? Well I do - i love it)

Where is everyone today - very queit in here...

Lisa - that sounds great!!! I'm definitely praying that everyone's right and a little pink bundle would just be incredible!! Hang in there, not long to go now before testing!

Tanya - Good on you - I'm with Lisa, I soooo hope a little boy spermie managed to slip through for you! lol.

It certainly is quite in here today!! It's so great being at home but after being so unwell, we've got NO food in the house, so I'd better get myself moving - have a trolley load of food shopping to get done!! I could totally get used to this 'housewife' stuff!!!

Kelly xxx

Hi girls (yes Lisa - I am lurking around ) Feeling a little better but still taking some time out to focus on me. DH is working opposite shifts to me at the moment so that is making it harder when I need the extra hugs. So ... I am meditating and just about to pop in for some reflexology just for the fun (and feel good factor) of it. Your ongoing love, support and words of encouragement mean so very much to me. Thank you. And I will be back in a better frame of mind soon.

Sarah - I will have an email sent to you soon. Thank you.

Hi Girls,

Sez, Oh honey, i certaintly hope that nature takes its course and decides that you are having another baby this month! Your emotions are all over the place right now (as i can remember mine were). GL i think that you have the right attitude, if it happens it was meant to be and if it doesnt your DH better look out next month! GL i hope it works this month!

Tanya, Hey you, all of our ttc journeys are so different and we should not judge each other for our different feelings. I think its great that you and your Dh are going to such great lengths to try for a boy - and i hope it works for you very soon. You need to follow your heart and do what you want and dont listen to anyone else, you are doing whatever you think is right for your family!

Belle, Im sorry you are having a hard time with AF. I certaintly think you have the right attitude... I remember the cycle that i got pregnant with Lucy i was telling my OB that i didnt think that i would get pregnant that cycle because AF went for about 10 days (OMG) and was very heavy...i think the same as you my body was sorting itself out to carry Lucy and im sure glad it did!

Megan, I am sorry about the loss of your baby and you have found the most wonderful group of caring supportive women, i truly hope that we can help you as much as i was helped on your road to another baby.

Lisa, You HAVE to get pregnant soon (if your not already lol) with all these dreams and premonitions girly! Seriously though it all sounds good and how is your tww?

Michelle, Glad to see that you are lurking, bummer about you and Dh working opposite shifts because you sure need each other right now, i am sending you a (((((hug)))))) i know its not the same but i hope it helps!

Love Sarah xx

Megan76 Guest

Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly girls! It is all so confusing! Do you guys think I should definately wait until I have one normal cycle before we try again, or given that its already been 6 weeks is it ok to start trying? I'm not sure if the reasoning behind waiting is mainly for dating purposes or if there is stuff going on inside me that needs more time to heal or something? If anyone has the time could they please fill me in on all the shorthand!! I am pretty naive when it comes to all this pregnancy bizzo! Thanks again, its great to listen to people who have been there before.

Miss Kitten Guest

Morning all...

I have a confession to make....I went home last night and did a HPT. I know Iknow...it's too early to tell, but you know when you just can't get something out of your mind and you just have to do it or it will drive you insane??...well, I did it and naturally it was negative. But, I'm ok. If it doesn't work this month, then we try again next month. I did have another temp drop this morning so maybe that is telling me something. I guess I'll know more tomorrow when I temp again.

How is everyone? I'm so busy at the mo' I can't scratch myself. I've got to spend the entire day in my boss's office doing loads of filing and fixing invoices and I'm supposed to be trying to find time through the day to create some advertising stuff for my own business (shhhh....don't tell anyone in my office, I'm not supposed to work on my own stuff on company time..ha ha ha).

Luv & hugs,

Kate x.

Megan, I think if you are ready to ttc now, then you I don't see why not.

Kate, you never know when you will get a BFP on a HPT, there seems to be girls getting ++ earlier and earlier!! When is af due?

Michelle, I hope the reflexology helps (((hugs)))

Lisa, when are you due to test? I can imagine you woould be starting to get sick of all these pg predictions pointing toward you esp when AF rears her head!!

Yu know it's funny, every cycle I try to get great timing when BDing and this cycle, because we weren't ttc we hit the nail on the head!! Urgh!

TL
    Tanya

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast