Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ August/Septmeber 2006 #3

Hey Sez, i'm no expert, but i've had a look at your chart. My first thought was that you O'd on CD14 with your F and temp dip and spike. However if you are now getting ferns again, maybe O was delayed. I try not to read to much into charts. Danni over in LTTTC has just got a BFP recently and her chart was terrible....Good luck hun, i hope others can give you more of an idea...

Hi to everyone else..i'm still here, lurking, but just not posting as much. I'm gunna be away for a few days so i should be back next week, unless I can jump on a computer in Melbourne...xxx

Oh yeah, Michell, I am sorry to hear that AF is on her way I am truely heart broken for you!!

Tanya

Okay News Flash.........

My two OPKs have just come up with the darkest, fattest second lines I've ever seen, inside of one minute! I will have to re-test later, but I think this is O time girls!

Do we DTD again? (Sorry, don't expect anyone to actually answer that!)

Tanya, keep your legs crossed missy! Thanks for the insight on my chart. I'm thinking tomorrow may be the day now. I'll just have to wait and see! You poor thing nearly vomiting after BDing! I did have a little chuckle to myself, sorry! Clearly I've never had a child.........

Thanks to you too Shan, glad you are still lurking around us. We are always thinking of you. My O is always delayed! I would be overjoyed to O on CD14, but I don't think it's likely as I've never Od before CD22! Wasn't Danni's chart just hideous? It just goes to show, doesn't it! Are you coming to Melb to check out where to live?

Hi Everyone,

I hope all is well - it took me a little while to catch up. I had a pretty crazy week at work so couldn't post but am pleased to say that I'm now on holidays!!! I'm not going back to work until Wendesday, September 20 - a whole week and a half. And my god do I need it right now!!!!

Sorry for the lack of personals but I've just had the WORST night of my entire life (well maybe not quite as bad as the night after I found out I'd lost my little angel and had the D&C but VERY close to that). I haven't slept a wink and managed to pick up the worst gastro bug I've ever had (and unfortunately, I've had a few). I'm soo sorry if this is tmi but the diarrhoea and stomach cramps were just the worst I could ever imagine! Worst of all, I fainted and scared DH to death. Got the sweats really, really bad and then started seeing blood in the loo. I just burst into tears thinking that I was loosing the baby but when I wiped, there wasn't anything there - turns out, it's coming from my bum!! (again so sorry - tmi) Now I'm freaking out and feel like crap (literally - he he). God, I can't believe I'm telling you all this - sorry - how embarrassing if I even end up meeting any of you! I hope no-one I know is reading this!!!

Anyway if I wasn't already worried enough, this has tipped me over the edge. I was pretty bad last night and I just don't know how my little baby will get through it all. The thing that worries me the most is the high temperatures and sweats that I was getting - and the blood!!! I was completely 'out of it' for a while there.

I don't know if anyone knows anything about all of this????? I just can't cope with it all and desperately want to go and hide under a big rock. Luckily I have the greatest Mum in the world and she's on her way over here as DH had to go off to uni (he's doing his MBA). I think she's going to take me back to her place for the day and I'm going to try and call my GP to put my mind at ease.

Sorry guys, just had to get all that out.

Sez honey - it's sounding so great for you!!! If you're ready then I say 'GO FOR IT', I'm sure all will be fine!! They do say the best time to fall is when you're not really trying, so I say just enjoy the bd'ing and let nature do it's thing!!!

Michelle - I'm soo sorry af arrive. Big hugs for you . Take care!

Kelly xx

I Just popped on quickly and Sez, you go get that man!!! Get him for the next 3 nights. Ovulation can be anywhere from 24-48 hours from a bold +ve on the OPK!!! Grab him while you're knickers are HOTTTT!!!! LOL.

Yay for +++ OPK's I think you should DTD tonight and tomorrow and you should be right Sez

Kell, so sorry to hear you have been so ill!! Yuck! SOunds like you need to get in bed and stay there!!

TL
    Tanya

Okay gals, I am officially in the tww!

I'd forgotten how bad it is! Dh and I DTD about 30 mins ago, and already I'm stressing! We didn't discuss it, but I think it's pretty clear that we are ttc again. I haven't told him that I'm Oing, cos I don't want to get his hopes up IYKWIM? Jayne, as far as I know, you will O anywhere between 12-36 hours after a + OPK? That's what I heard anyway. I re-tested this afternoon and got two more BFPs, but after testing earlier tonight the line is starting to fade already. It is still a + but not as dark. My O pains left the building this afternoon, so I have a 'gut' feeling that I Od today. Let's hope so ladies! And let's also hope that my LP is long enough for implantation this month. TBH I really don't know when af is due, so I think I'll test in about 10 days. It's just plain silly to think that I could wait 14 days, even though I know I should. I am such a POAS addict!

Jayne, you are such a crack up! I really hope my knickers were sufficiently HOTTTT! Dh is on call this week, thank god he didn't get a call-out tonight!

Tanya, how are you managing? Thanks for the encouragement!

Kelly, please go and get yourself checked out. It's very important not to get dehydrated. At least get some hydralyte or gastrolyte from the chemist. I hope you are feeling so much better tonight. BTW, please don't be embarrased, this is what we're all here for. for you.

Big hi to everyone else! Hope you're having fabbo weekends! Let's bring on some more BFPs this week!

Love Sez xoxo

Sez - Please DTD again tomorrow PLEASE! You never know if your little eggy took the scenic route or the express lane down the tube, so do it again tomorrow just to top up the supply of wrigglies in your tummy! LMAO!

I want you to post when you DTD again tomorrow and if you only did it 30 mins ago why aren't you still in bed with a pillow under your backside to send the wrigglies in the right direction???????

I'm sorry, I'm hooting with laughter while posting!!!!!!!

SmallSquirrel Guest

Hi Girls,

I have not popped in for a few days and had heaps to catch up on.
    Forgive me for not doing personals, but I feel like I am still getting to know you all and don't want to sound like I don't know what I am talking about.

I don't know many of your abreviations so I hope this is not too painful to read!

My second miscarriage was over a month ago now, and at the time I kept telling my doctor that I had not bled as much as I would have expected. This month I O'ed right when I thought that I would, and I still think that I had an implantation bleed, but my period (AF?) has now started, except that it is way heavier that usual, and started with heaps of OLD BLOOD. I knew it! I said to my husband at the time that I was surprised that my Dr did not suggest an U/S. I feel like she has not taken as good care of me as she could have (I accept that it probably would not have made much of a difference, but I would not have gotten my hopes up).

Any way I feel pretty sorry for myself, and fairly stupid for feeling that way.

Paige.

Me 29
    DH 32
    M/C 4/05
    DS 15/2/06
    M/C 7/06

Good morning!

Well, I'm just hoping that my little eggie decided to leave it's nest at all! Opks are fading again this morning (still definitely there, but not as dark as control, so therefore not +) but still no temp shift! I don't know what the hell is going on with my chart! I need Lisa (Mumintaz) back to keep me grounded about O! And I've woken up feeling dreadful today so I'm not sure there's going to be any bd action tonight. Dh is working all weekend (can't you tell, I've been on here so much) so we have to grab what chances we can.

BTW Jayne, I had a pillow under my bum for about 15 mins, then I got bored, cos Dh had gone back to watch the rest of the footy so I got up again! 15 minds should be long enough, yeah? There was hardly any leakage (SORRY!) so I think I should be right LOL! You might have been hooting, I was absolutely ROFLMAO when I read your post! Thank you for not letting me get tooooo serious about all this!

On a lighter note, I have a very dear friend ( to you too sweets!) who I have told about this website, and I have just busted her posting in another thread! Welcome! Our ttc cricumstances are very different so we probably won't be posting in the same threads (unless we become belly buddies ) but I'm so glad she got up the courage to post cos I think she'll find the support fantastic. I'm not going to tell her that I've found her, I'm just going to wait and see if she finds me here! When you do Lou, don't worry, what is said on BB stays on BB! (You know, like fishing trip etc!).

Enjoy your Sunday's girls, I will keep you posted.

Love Sez xoxo

Sorry Paige, I just missed you. First of all, don't feel stupid for feeling sorry for yourself. You are definitely allowed some self-pity, especially when af has arrived! I had hardly any bleeding after my d&c, but my next period was quite normal, so I don't think I can really help you. I know it won't help much now, but I have been told by my Ob and others, that it's sometimes best to have one af before ttc again. So try to look on the bright(?!) side, if you can. (I don't think I could!)

Sorry to give you so much to catch up on, I think that's mostly me obsessing about Oing and BDing! You will get to know us all, just keep posting and you'll get there. If you want to know any abbreviations ask away, or there is a thread that contains most of them in the Introduce Yourself forum. Good luck!

for you on af arriving, I hope this is it for another 10 months for you!

Found you!

same goes we'll just have a chuckle when we see each other. You know me too well anyway so i have nothing to hide from you.

Love you Sez xx

I can't believe you found me so quickly! Hope the girls in LTAC are good to you! Now we'll just be looking out for each other's BFPs! Just remember, you'll see mine here before you hear it anywhere else so shhhhh..........

Love ya, Sez xoxo

You Know who wont even know(DH) Goodness he doesnt even know im in here!

Bit addicted.

talk soon i want you to show me how to start charting although i dont even know if its worth it if im on IVF cycle?
    xx

Sez... Don't stress Your temp should take a hike tomorrow. You should be Oing today (24-48hrs after your ++ OPK).

Tanya

goldilocks Guest

Hellooooo ladies! I feel like I've been away FOREVER! LOL

Damn work has just been crazy lately and I don't have a moment to scratch myself! It's driving me bonkers! Soooooo, I've logged in from home today...although we only have dial-up which is pathetically slow so I can't stay on for long :throw_computer:

I just wanted to say that I'm thinking of all of you every day! I promise to come back tomorrow morning and do personals before work starts.

Hope you've all been busy getting the to the LOL

Love & babydust
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

P.S. LURVE the sexy new av, Sez!

Hi All,

Michelle, My friend my heart goes out to you, there is nothing that i can say to ease your feelings but i am here to support you 110% however you are feeling. Our ttc journeys are so different and you are so strong to have made it through all you have been through and still be in one piece so to speak. I am positive that you are going to have another baby. I understand your fear that Caitlyn will be your only child as i felt that aswell however i didnt have your wait to contend with going into your next pregnancy. You know that i am here for you anytime day or night so yell out if i can help in anyway. Hugs to you...

Sez, Oh you are so funny, i think you better keep dtd aswell! Its so great to hear you sounding so positive about all of this and i am really glad that you have decided to try this cycle as i do think that you guys are ready. GL hon i am sending you lots of sticky baby dust (and of course this goes for all of you so ***sprinkle sprinkle***). I wouldnt feel too bad about not dtd with your dh for 8 weeks, i am sure he understands and maybe he even felt the same way. I think from memory it took me about that long too because i had given birth to Katelyn i just couldnt do it and then we got pregnant with Lucy first go. So he had to stay away for awhile then lol...

Tanya, I can understand your desire to ttc right now, but i also understand you wanting to wait until your diet is sorted out. GL though maybe if you catch it right on O you will get that long awaited boy anyway!

Shan, Hi lovey how are you doing? I have been thinking about you with your sons anniversary coming up this week and i hope that you are managing through ok. Are you going to do something nice to honour him on his edd anniversary?

Paige, I am really sorry that AF arrived and dont ever feel silly for feeling sorry for yourself, you have every right to feel this way after what you have been through and we have all felt this way at times this is a hard journey and you need to take care of yourself at this time and lean on us for support.

Belle, Hope work eases up for you soon.

Lisa, How are you doing? Getting any closer to testing?

Love you guys

Sarah xx

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had great weekends!

My temp took a dive this morning, but still no coverline , I think because I didn't have sustained temps the last few days. So I'm not sure if I Od or not. Time will only tell! Didn't bd last night, mainly because dh is so tired from working 12 hour days for the last however long, and I felt like crap all day. Also because I started getting nervous about ttc again when we weren't going to, I had all these thoughts and scenarios running through my head last night when I was in bed (Iwon't put you all through them.....!). I feel very abnormal, but I've decided that if we fall pg this cycle, it's meant to be. If not, we'll just try harder next time!

Will try to get back tonight for personals, dh birthday tomorrow so got family dinner tonight. I've made a yummy cake! Mmmmm!

Have a great day!

Love Sez xoxo

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast