Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ December 2006 #3

HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRLS!!!

LETS RAISE OUR GLASSES OR WINE OR JUICE TO A HAPPY AND FERTILE 2007!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you all have a fun night...

Well i have started temping YAY at having to wake at 8am every morning when on holidays! But dont want it to get all confused when i go back to work will only have to drop the change half an hr to 7:30 get up i had set my alarm for that time but the first two mornings i had the TMI ****s and didnt have 3 hrs between them to alarm going off so changed the time to temp.... But still spotting so have no hopes of oing or anything this chart but just getting into the swing again..

Happy New years to everyone!!
    I hope 2007 is a very fertile year

Here I sit tonight alone. dh is asleep as both he and I are not well.. *yay* :/ I tested this morning and got a neg yet I am on CD 34 of a 33 day cycle.. So I expect she will show in a day or so..

How is everyone?

Morning Ladies, well I am out of the race again this month as af showed up yesterday! This cycle was unusually short for me (24 days) so I don't know how much use my charting will be if my cycles go back to 28 days. I am very disappointed & this is not the way I had planned to start the new year. Mt temps had looked pretty good too until today so guess I will keep this up & hope next cycle is the one.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all & look forward to chatting in 2007!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear af arrived.. But im sure the rest of 2007 will be great....

Angry

I'm sorry the old witch showed!! It can only go up from here! I am just glad that 2006 is done with!

It has been pretty slow in here. I will find out tomarrow with temping if I O on Friday. I have had higher temps since then and all I need is 1 more to confirm it. I finally got a negative hpt so I now know that all the hcg is out of my system. Now it's just the waiting game.

Now I need to go catch up with sleep from last night. I hope everyone is doing good and hopefully we will all get our BFP really soon and we are out of here!!

Oh Mummyto1, i'm so sorry AF arrived for you. It was a short cycle, wasn't it. We were on the same days, so i'm sad to be losing my cycle buddie...

Missy, fingers crossed you caught that eggie...xxx

Hi to everyone else...where are you all??? Hope you're all okay..xxxx

Hi girls,

Not sure if I have posted here before but hi to everyone. I hope you all had the best christmas possible and heres to 2007 I myself am glad to see the back of 2006!

Its been 6weeks and 6 days since our last angel baby went to heaven.....and after consults with my Dr's, test results and change in medication we are going to jump back in and try again. Not sure about how I feel but this seams to be our last ditch chance... there not much more we can do (medically) so while we are this frame of mind we are going for it.

Janeo: I was very sorry to hear about you baby, I hope you are feeling better and taking each day as it comes, after 13 miscarriages I can understand how you feel and where you must be at. Im glad to hear you are starting again... this time with a babe at the end, my prays are with you both.

Once again best wishes for a wonderful year and hope 2007 is a good one for all of us.

Hi Dream, welcome to our little thread. I am absolutely in awe of you. You must be the strongest woman to continue in your quest to have another bubba. I've only had the one m/c and i have no idea how i would cope if i were to ever have another, but for you to have had 13 and still keep trying...wow...you are truly an inspiration. All the very best for you hun..xxxx

Well the 1st January also brought the witch :neutral: Oh well.. hopefully she wont shjow again for the rest of the year.. Good luck to everyone else

Bugger Nic....sorry to hear it.....hope she disappears soon and you can get on with it again...hugs to you darl..

Quick hi to everyone else. I've got a friend arriving any minute and she's staying with her kids for a few days, so i might not get a chance to pop in...but know that i'm thinking of all of you constantly.....btw...where are you all??? it's so quite in here lately...i miss you...xxxx

HAPPY NEW YEAR beautiful girls :P

mummyto1,aussienic - I am sorry to hear that af has arrived for you, hoping that this will be the last time for you both xxx

Shan- Babes how are you? I like I said b4 I have a good feeling about you this month xx

Dream - OMG I almost lost it when I saw that you have 13 angels, wow you are one very strong woman, like shan said you are definatley an inspiration to all of us xxx Wishing you lots and lots of

Big phat hi to all the amazing women xxxxxx

Hi lovelies,

hope you're all doing great and kicked off the new year in style.

Shan, sounds like you've got your hands full with your visitors, have a great time and let your hair down hun, you deserve it. I've got a good feeling about this month for you

Aussie and Mummyto 1, sorry to hear the witch arrived. Here's to a new year and new beginnings. Let it be the last time she graces you with her presence for a long long time!

Dream, you are an absolute inspiration. Thankyou so much for sharing your experiences with us, it really does reinforce how precious every moment is and how unpredictable life is. I take my hat off to you hun xoxox

We gorgeous gals, its time for some more good news from in here so sending ya's tonnes of .

Hello..........Where is everyone???

Happy new year to all the wonderful gals in here, wishing you all a new year filled with the healthiest, stickiest BFP for you all!

Bun - oh sweety congratulations, thats wonderful news!

Quick update on me- have had the worst nausea since boxing day, hence why I havent even jumped on BB, but dr gave me something for it and it has settled a little. Also had a little scare with some spotting on new years day, but had an u/s on Tuesday and all is well, bubba has h/b and is all in the right spot!

Hope you are all well and cant wait to see some more bfp's in here

Hey all! What a wonderful year we're all going to have!

Shan - wish we got a lawnmower! Ours died & atm we only have the sheep to keep the grass down... How did your hair turn out? What colour did DH turn it? I wanted to ask you about temping, but may wait until I get a BF? next week - keeping the hope alive. Where are you at?

Janeo - sorry to hear about your loss in November, hun, but welcome. Hope you're not here too long too. I totally understand the impatience you're feeling - I still feel it & I lost my bubba in Aug. G'luck with the temping - hope you sort it out quickly.

Tanya - yay for morning sickness! Never thought I'd say that, but hey, it's a good thing, isn't it?!

Kez - That is so cool re your ultrasound - congratulations. I'm chuffed for you

Megan - I'm being repetitive now, but that is so cool re your ultrasound too! It's such a relief to get past the first trimester. Well done, you!

Mummyto1 - I lost my bub in August too, so I kind of feel on par with you. So sorry that the witch showed up. Fingers crossed it'll happen for both of us soon. xx

Hope - How's Pinchy treating you? Hope all going well. xx

Bun - Huge congratulations on the BFP - that's fantastic news. Pretending not to be pg when you've wanted it so badly must be near on impossible! How are you feeling?

SusieT - Well, as for Christmas, we were very naughty - let's hope it pays off! How are you feeling? How's the m/s?

MissyK - I know where you're coming from with painting arms! We're in the process of painting our entire living area - ouch!

Nic - so sorry af showed up. Next cycle is yours, eh?!

Dream - You are incredible. What an amazing, strong & determined woman you are. I truly hope you have a sticky bub next time. xxx

Lisa - how's the nausea? Maxolon is wonderful, isn't it?

As for me - well we bd'd at least twice a day every day for the 'critical' week so we have the best chance yet of having caught that elusive googie this time! I can do an early test on Sunday (I'm so impatient...) or wait until the end of next week to see if the witch has won the month. I am the worst person for waiting out the 2ww. How do you do it without poas? this is my month - it would be the best birthday pressie!

Cilmum,

Im praying that you get your bday pressie sweets!! And yes thank god for Maxalon - I didnt know it existed and I just assumed that when your pg you cant take anything for anything LOL!!

Cilmum i got Dp to hide the tests so i couldnt find them and use them also i just wouldnt buy any until i really really had to test... LOL at hating the TWW. We only temped and were on BB for one month when we fell pg b4 hand we were just letting it happen hahahahaha YEAH RIGHT i worked out that i was dtd too early as i o late due to different length cycles i had no idea when i was oing until we temped YAY for BB and FF...

Lisa Im glad all went well with your u/s great seeing that little heart beating away..

Cilmum - hope your bd fest has paid off this month & you get a BFP soon!!
    I would just love to be pg again before the EDD of my angel baby (28 Feb) so hoping we are both UTD ASAP!!
    LisaL - glad to hear you've got the m/s under control & that all is well with bubba.
    Shan - how is the temping going?
    Anybody feeling particularly positive this month or due for testing soon!! Good luck to all in the 2ww!
    Me, I am on CD 4 so not much happening here. Hope everyone is well......

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast