Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ December 2006 #3

thanks Janeo, I think I've got it this time!

Jane-- Your bb's will sort themselves out eventually. I remember thinking how "deflated" mine looked too. Your nipples may stay a little larger than what they were originally and may even be darker than they were-- this is normal. I totally understand what you are saying about trying again straight away. After my first m/c we chose to wait and focus on other things-- our new puppy and our renovations!! which were great distractions. I also found that I needed time to digest what had haapened. After my second (and hopefully LAST) m/c we only waited until I got my first 'REAL" af then started TTC again. It only took 2 cycles and it looks like we have a nice STICKY little bubba! It's very personal but do be prepared to feel differently in a few weeks time. I found I was really up and down-- really positive one minute then scared and wanting to wait the next. You'll find what works for you-- just don't put your grief to the side. Feel what you feel when you feel it. Goodluck! I will be thinking of you!
    Hope xoxo

Hi girls,

I hope you all had a happy Christmas. I have so much to catch up on!

mummyto1 - good luck! I hope you caught the egg!

janeo - welcome (but hopefully your stay will be short!) I totally understand where you are coming from - I was the same after my m/c, I just wanted to be pg again, but at the same time was afraid of being pg again! It does get easier with time, and we are all here to make it easier for you. I think it is normal for your body to change a fair bit. My bbs still hurt days after my m/c, and then one day when I was getting into the shower I suddenly noticed how much smaller they had gotten again! Bugger!

Hope, Tanya, Kez & Megan - I am so glad that things are going well for you all!

Hello to everyone else - I hope you are all going well.

Well, I am 11DPO today and wouldn't usually be testing this early, but am seeing my dr today anyway, so thought I may as well test. I got an early response test, used FMU and got a very faint but definitely there BFP.... I am not getting excited, and am so unsure if this is for real or not. Is it possible to get a BFP from left over HCG from the previous pregnancy? It has now been 11 weeks since my m/c and I have O'ed twice. I had assumed that if you have O'ed, you mustn't have any hcg left in your system. Is that right? It is too early to show up in a dr's test I think, as they are usually not as senstive, and my doctor had told me to wait 3 months, which I haven't, so I hope he doesn't tell me off. Part of me is scared it is just a chemical pg as it is so early. I am just going to try to assume that I am not pg for the moment. The only symptom I have had is feeling a little nauseous for the last couple of days. This is so hard - it is just not exciting anymore and I am just expecting to lose it any second...

Bun, OMG, how cool is that!! I will try & stay calm & not get you too excited but CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I hope this one is super glue sticky for you. I also hope your Dr is understanding. Well done girlfriend!!

OMG Bun - That is great news!! Yes it will be the stickest buba ever!! Postive thoughts babe, I know its hard because I struggle too BUT we must be positive :P xxx

Good on you BUN!!!! Just enjoy it as much as you can. CONGRATS!
    Hopexo

Bun - Congratulations!! I think it is only natural to feel like you do. Go to the Dr's and get a blood test. The HCG levels from 11wks ago shouldn't reflect on this BFP *hugs*

Thank you girls! You are all so wonderful.

I just got back from the doctor's and he said I am definitely pg, the blood tests he had me do last week were all good and my progesterone is nice and high and there is no way that the BFP is HCG from the last pg. So, I have my blood test and u/s forms, but will wait a while before I do anything. I am going to just pretend that it hasn't happened for the next few days at least, as it is just soooo early.

I hope you guys don't mind me hanging around for a bit - I don't feel ready to go to any other forums yet, so I might keep posting in here for a while...

Bun - You are funny of course you can hang around, gee babe I am still here xxx Fab news on your results, I now that it is scary but we are all here for you anytime hun

YAY Bun exciting news... It s nice to be reading exciting things again instead of crying when reading posts iykwim...

Oh my god Bun...that's fantastic news. I'm so very pleased for you, and this WILL be the stickest bubba ever....Congratulations...you soooo deserve it...xxxxx

Megan76 Guest

GOOD WORK BUN!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Shan - 2007 is YOUR year for a BFP!! If you can get that temping down pat.....ha ha

I hope so Megan....did you have a look at my chart though..it's all over the joint..lol.

Hiya girls,

I trust you've all ahd a fantastic chrissy.... the question is.... were we naughty or nice?

Wooooooo Hooooo Bun, congratulations hun. Sending you heaps n heaps of

Congrats Bun!! Hope this one sticks!

Hello to everyone else! Sorry I haven't been around but Christmas was hectic and a difficult time for us. Then I got the wild hair to paint our bedroom and my kids are also home from school. My niece had her tonsils out and so my nephews were here and the neighbor kids. At 1 point yesterday, there were 9 kids in my house. It was nuts!

I will try later for personals, my arms hurt so bad from painting.

Bun, how are things going for you. Is it sinking in yet?
    Shan, what are we going to do with you re: your charting? I must be some kind of weirdo 'cause I actually look forward to waking at 6.45am to take my temp (to see what it is - even on weekends!?!?)
    Missykg - sounds like a pretty full on festive season.I can only imagine how tough Christmas must have been with all you've been through this year. At least you have 3 beutiful children & DH to share it with. Hope all is well with you & you are back on track to being where you want to be...
    Hi to everyone else - hope everyone is good!!

Hi girls,

I hope you all have exciting plans for tonight to welcome in the new year. And I REALLY hope that 2007 is the year for all of you!!

Missykg - sounds like things have been busy around your place!

Well, my news still hasn't sunk in. We are just pretending it hasn't happened which is kind of hard when I can't drink and need to be careful about what I eat, etc. I bought some more tests yesterday and went to do one this morning and it didn't work! No lines came up at all, not even the test line. The info sheet said just to try another one, but I don't need to go yet!

This is soooo hard. I feel like I am in limbo-land, I don't really believe the one BFP I have, and I don't even trust that it will stick. I have decided not to get a blood test to confirm it for at least a couple of weeks in case I lose it during that time, and I will have my first scan at around 7 weeks, and until then, just pretend that I am not pg at all.

Hi Ladies,

Just popping in quickly (whilst the hair dye is doing it's thing - hhmmm should i have trusted DH with that one!!!), anyway..i just wanted to wish you all a very ....

*** HAPPY NEW YEAR ***

and may 2007 make all of our wishes come true....

Love, Hugs and Laughter to each and every one of you.. You girls are my rock..xxxxxx

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast