Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ December 2006

Thanx Mako and Cilmum... Not sure if I am going to do anything... *sigh*

Lisa, your poor friend!! That is really awful! I hope she get a sticky bean soon!!

Shan, sorry to hear of your BFN!! Sux!! Fingers crossed it was just too early and that cramping was a bubba digging in nice and deep!

MorganJ, I hope you can get something happening with all those appointments!! Surely something has to happen soon!

Hope, I am sure all will be well GL

Sarah... I usually find it hard not to poas... I am think I might use the one test I've got and then I will have none in hte house! It's always easier to hold off when there are no tests!! So i might poas on sat... dunno, still think it might upset me, but I don't know if I will be able to help myself!!

Kerry gl with the tooth... OUCH!!

Mummyto1, we all know exactly what you are talking about... there just seem to be so many reminders of our losses everywhere!!

Lisa, not long to go now!! Hoping, hoping, hoping that you get a BFP!!

Nothing exciting here... no mood swings which is my 1st pg symptom... did feel a bit sick after breaky this morn... but it's too early for that... just waiting!!

Tanya

Feeling particularly poop today - had emergency visit to dentist & have lovely infection. My cheek is more swollen than before & the pain is driving me nuts. On antibiotics now too. Apologies for being so blah in here yesterday & today - not meant to be a cilmum whingeathon. I'll disappear until I'm cheery again...

babydust all round. xx

Oh Cil, you poor bugger, I hope your infection clears up real soon. And don't apologise. We all have bad days, but that's why where here....to look out for and support each other, so don't disappear...we love you..xxx

Good morning girls.

Shan - Sorry to hear about your BFN - I was really hoping this would be it, but maybe it is just too early.

Hope - good luck at your apointment! I am sure it will be fine, but I can understand your anxiety. I am thinking of you.

Lisa - sorry to hear about your friend. How horrible for her to be going through this. I wish none of us had to go through this.

Morganj - good on you for putting your foot down!

Cilmum & Mummyto1 - it must be so hard seeing friends due around the same time you would have been. I have found it really hard coping with the birth of BIL and SIL's first last week, but I think it would be even harder knowing someone at the same stage you would have been. Kind of like a constant reminder.

I don't know how I am going to get through the next few weeks not TTC. Sometimes I think I will just go for it anyway, and other times I think I should wait just in case the chance of another m/c is higher if you fall again so quickly. I just can't seem to get it off my mind. I tell myself to enjoy all the things you can do without children, like sleep in, go shopping alone whenever you want, enjoy a double income, ummm.... can't think of any others... but still, I just want a baby!! And so does DH - he is happy to start trying again whenever I am. Sometimes I am just so angry that this had to happen.

Anyway, I hope you all have a good day,

Love Bun

hi guys,

it seems like were all in teh same boat ATM. . this is my second round of clomid and i just know it's a cop out- i just feel so differetn for the month we conceived. i also had no EW to speak of and the month we concieved everything just worked like clockwork. i am 8 DPO and i'm just so upset.

girls- do you find it harder nowthan before your loss?? i know i do-

we all need BFP's for chrissie!!

will BBL for personals

Hi Girls, Boy do we need some BFPs in here. It sounds as though a few of us are struggling with things at the moment. Princess, I too have the 'why me?' days & yes it does seems harder now then before. All we can do is keep our chins up & try not to let the whole TTC thing rule our world (easier said than done I know).
    Cilmum, bugger about the infection - it's got to be all uphill from here...
    Shan, still hope you get to see a BFP this month - fingers crossed
    Hope - all the best for your appt!
    Tanya - when are you due to test?
    Morganj - you have to stand up for yourself & what you want - good on you for pushing the appt with your FS.
    Hi to everyone else - you are all an inspiration & all deserve to realise your dreams!!

morganj Guest

Hey Gals

Well AF has finally decided to show up at last!! At least now I can move forward and start ttc again properly - I just hope my cycles don't keep dragging on forever from now. Thanks everyone for listening.

Cilmum - I hope you are feeling better soon!! *hugs*

Princess - definitely find it harder.

LisaL - your poor BF - that is awful.

Ob's machine wasn't strong enough to see how things were progressing!!! Aaaaargh! He did say my uterus looked good in terms of shape, outline, etc and he thought he could see bub but he made an appt for me at radiology tomorrow at 4pm so we can be sure. I was so nervous and now I have to go through it all over again. I've been feeling really ill for the last week or so but was not too bad today which I of course worried about. I am a real mess-- feel very sorry for those around me. DH has been great though. Hopefully tomorrow will bring good news with it. Thankyou all so much for your warm wishes. I really appreciate knowing you guys are "rooting" (ha, ha) for us!! Oh, we've started to call bubs "Pinchy"-- if we were going to beg it to stay it needs a name.

Oh Hope...don't you hate that. Well fingers crossed that tomorrow will bring fantastic results for you and praying that Pinchy is safe and well.....xxxxxx

Hope sweety that is sort of great news! Im praying that tomorrows appt goes really really really well and you get to see your healthy little bubba, oh damn those machines!! Im sure all will be fine and its so beautiful that you have named your little one. My NP tells me to talk to my 'little one' all the time to coax him/her into being created! And as crazy as it sounds, I do it all the time!

Will be 'rooting' for you babe - although maybe I should just pray and keep my fingers crossed as I think I have done enough 'rooting' this cycle

So Megan - are you going to create a pg ticker or what??

A big hi to everyone else, sorry ive been flat out today and I had lunch in the gardens with some work friends and one of them brought her 7mo daughter - oh absolutely gorgeous!!

morganj Guest

Hope - how annoying for you. Try and stay calm and hang in there (I know it's easier said than done).

Well AF has gone again - it was just spotting. Maybe she's just dragging her feet.

Megan76 Guest

Shan - hope you're ok, i know it always sucks, but if af doesn't come, please try again!
    Hope- good luck today, i am thinking of you!
    Lisa - sorry about your bf, i am glad you have each other to get through it all. good luck testing!
    Hope everyone else is going great guns in the sack!!!!!

Afternoon ladies,

Hope - Wishing you all the very best for tomorrow arvo. I have my fingers crossed for you and DH, keep your chin up, sending you hugs.

Megan76 Guest

OK, i posted then realised i missed a whole page!

Bugger Hope! Haven't you had one before though? Was it at a different place this time!

Lisa - Honestly i don't even know how to do the whole ticker thing anyway, but i don't want to jinx myself and i don't really want to see it everyday....i think it would stress me out more!!

Megan - I understand totally sweets if you will feel more stressed. But I do hope that you soon gain enough confidence in this pg where you can have it in your sig.

Lis

Megan....rofl at you missing a whole page...i do that so many times it's not funny...hehehe

Hey Lis, i've got everything crossed for you hun xxxxxx

Lind Guest

Hi girls,
    haven't been around much lately.. its that time of year!! So busy.
    Hope- finger crossed for you tomorrow..
    everyone else- hope you are all hanging in there!

Today i had a bit of an 'episode' of the 'why me's'
    there are now 3 teachers at school who are pg and one of them was gloating about her first hospital visit etc. I had this sudden urge to break down into tears and then smack her in the mouth.. she has been so 'in my face' since my m/c, I guess she feels like she is doing the right thing but ....:evil: I have never felt like that before towards her.
    Then I spend dinner tonight at my parents whilst DH was fishing and my younger sis who is 25 wks pg let me feel her baby kick.. I got a whole wave of the 'why me's ??' again.. Then we bumped into my parents 18yo neighbour and her 1yo daughter...
    It feels like the whole world is having babies except for me!

Sorry to be a big sook but DH doesn't get it and noone really understands what its like! (except for you BB lovelies)
    I guess we all have days like this.. mine was just a bit icky! On the plus side I think I o'd either yesterday or today, temp dropped today but got +OPK yesterday and neg OPK today..

Thanks for the vent..

xxx

morganj Guest

Lind - I wish I was there to give you a big hug. I have days like that too often these days!! Just take one day at a time. They won't all be like this. And it will be your turn before you know it!! :hugs: :hugs:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast