Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ December 2006

kirsty Guest

Default Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ December 2006

Welcome to December! Here's wishing everyone much success over the coming months & loads of BFP's to be found in here.

If you have any concerns regarding anything within this thread please email/ PM any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum (all emails/ PM's are treated equally & confidentially):-

Melinda [email protected]
    Kirsty [email protected]
    Cailin [email protected]
    MistyFying

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.

kirsty Guest

Okay lovely ladies last thread is here

kirsty Guest

Shan how have you managed not to POAS yet?? I so would have done it by now!! Good luck for the morning.

Thanks Kirsty, but i was just popping back in to say that i have spent the last hour having massive cramping, so i have a feeling i could be on the way out. It's stopped for now, but i'll just wait and see what happens. No sign of any blood yet, but I guess only time will tell...:frown:

Shan, I admire your strength in not having tested yet...Good luck if you do decide to test in the morning though. Fingers crossed for you & for the rest of us as well!

Shan - Best of luck for testing in the morning..... How long is your cycle meant to be?? Oh hun I wish more than anything that you are UTD! sending you lots of

Shan and mummyto1 - ha we must have been posting at the same time.

Shan- Might not be the wicked witch.........:P

Oh Shan! Your symptoms sound so promising! How many DPO are you? If you are more than 14, you should test!
    I'm with you on the tired part. I just fell asleep on the lounge after watching the news. But my tiredness is due to report time for school and not getting to sleep before 1am this morning. And last week wasn't much better. I've also been feeling nauseous this afternoon but that will be the antibiotics I'm on for my abscessed tooth. Friday afternoon I'll be seeing the endodontist, so I'll probably test Friday morning just in case if AF hasn't shown up. Which she probably will! Temperatures are still zig zagging away but I've got blue cross hairs now with FF.
    Hello to everyone, I'll try to get on tomorrow to do personals. I must finish the general comments on my class reports. It's endless!! :eek: It's so tempting to have a nap and get up in an hour or so and work through until 1am again...

Shan, I'm crossing everything for you, hun! BFP, BFP, BFP, BFP tap your heels together & say "There's nothing like a BFP" three times!

Tanya, thinking of you on Saturday - are you doing anything for it? Maybe plant a tree or something? Sending you lots of cyber cuddles. xxx

Megan, yay for the scan! Did you get pics?

Love & baby dust to everyone else.

I'm really tired. Can't believe how painful my mouth still is. I'm still taking panadeine forte.

No line on the OPK again today. Think we've missed the googie this month for sure. The last couple of cycles my DH was away so we never had a chance & this time I had to go into hospital & I think that messed with things too. Feeling pretty down in the dumps - feel like we're losing months at a time. My friend who was 3 weeks ahead of me visited last week & I thought I was cool with it, but seeing her big belly & knowing that should've been me too has been playing on my mind. It's so unfair, isn't it?

Even bding isn't fun, it's for a purpose & I'm faking it more often than not. Gosh, that's a hell of a confession, eh?!

Agh! Enough of my misery guts! Apologies.

Cilmum, I think we all appreciate your honesty! You can't help but approach bd'ing slightly differently when you have one outcome in mind. I'm also hearing you loud & clear about pg friends & comparing where you would have been. My BF was due 2 weeks after me & I find I'm not seeing her as much as normal because it hurts seeing her & being reminded of where I should have been. I have lots of pg bellies around me at the moment & as much as I try to be strong & happy for them it does get me down sometimes.... Still, when we do get our BFP we will not take things for granted & will cherish being pg more than most because of what we have lost.
    BTW....I had a wisdom tooth out earlier in the year so I know exactly what you are going through. Poor you - hope you feel better soon!
    Shan, I hope the cramping isn't af...take care.
    Hi to all the other ladies as well - be kind to yourselves...

Oh Shan, you are not a sook! I can understand you holding out to test......although you know I wouldn't! I hope the cramping is the welcome pg cramping, and not the dreaded af cramping. Thinking of you hun, can't wait to see the results.........make sure you use FMU!!!!!!!!!

Lisa, how are you sweetness? Counting down to Saturday with you hun. Have you seen Antonia this week? I hope you can put one of those HPTs to very good use LOL! There's babydust all over them

Tanya, when do you think you can hold out til?

Best wishes to everyone else! Love Sez xoxo

I know I haven't popped in here for a while but had to come and tell Shan to TEST!!! You are killing us here! Start singing to yourself "I want a BFP for Christmas!!"

I keep checking in on everyone but there are so many new ones here! I am here to sprinkle some baby dust and can't wait to see some BFP around here!!

Shan - Just a quick one b4 I hop on a plane to adelaide. GL with testing hope you get your BFP that you deserve my friend xxxxx

Oh Girls...you are all so sweet....

Okay, well i did test this morning with FMU and as i thought, it was a BFN. I guessing the cramping last night was from AF, but i haven't had any more, so who knows....

Kerry, I haven't been temping for the last probably 6 months, so not too sure when I o'd, hence what DPO I am, but after having done it for so long prior, i kinda know from CM etc when it's happening, but my cycles are all over the place at the moment, so it's just a waiting game now....

Thanks very much for the support girls and i'll come back later on when i'm up to it a bit more....it's way to early for me but i wanted to let you all know...

Oh Shan-- what a bummer!!! Maybe it is still too early to test?? I'll keep things crossed for you just in case!

I'm off to ob/gyn at 3pm today. Feeling VERY nervous as I really don't know what to expect. I've been feeling very sick but that doesn't count for much with me as I've been the same during the two previous preg.s as well. Can't wait to get this over and done with. I'll let you know how I go and hopefully it will be GOOD NEWS!!

Hope, I'm wishing you all the best for your appointment today. Be sure to let us know how it goes

Shan, I'm sorry that you got a bfn this morning. I hope it was just a little too early to test and that you get a bfp in a couple of days.

Tanya, How are you going sweet. Just know that I'll be thinking of you on Saturday

Hi to all you other wonderful ladies in here. I hope you are all ok.

morganj Guest

Good Morning Ladies

Thank you all for your kind words of support and encouragement. I know a lot of you have gone through a lot more than I could ever imagine so I feel bad for complaining. Anyway, I decided to put my foot down and have left a message for my FS (although her never personally calls but I let his receptionist know that I still haven't had AF after two months so she is going to raise it with the FS), have left a message with my acupuncturist and am going to see my GP tonight. I've had lots of twinges like I'm O'ing but my temps don't indicate that I've O'd. And I had some brown spotting yesterday - which I also had three weeks ago. Maybe I'm over reacting but I'm just tired of sitting back and waiting, waiting and waiting, and not being taken seriosly by doctors etc.

Mummyto1 & Climum1 - I understand what you mean. My two closest friends are pg and due around the same time I was. I need their support right now as friends but find it difficult when I see them as they just remind me where I would be at etc. I've had friends fall pg and have their babies since we started ttc and it's just a reminder how the months are flying by.

Hope - good luck at your appointment today!

Shan - hopefully it is too early to test. I remember when I was pg last that I had lots of AF cramping before I got my BFP!! I have everything crossed for you!!!

Hi gals,

Just a quick one for now girlies.

Shan sweety Im praying that it was just too early to test and your growing a nice little bean in there!

Megan - whoooo hooooo on the scan!! Im so happy for you babe. You had me worried there, and I was without a pc all weekend so ive been desperate to find out!

Hope - best of luck for today sweety. praying for you and keeping it all crossed that little bubby is nice and safe.

Me - well im in two minds about everything atm - firstly I am sooo bloated that I think i could pass for 16wk pg woman but that also feels like af is coming and I feel really tight in the lower abdomen. Secondly, i have very sore bbs. Ouch! So i will have to wait out til the end of the week to see whether its bfn or bfp.

I just found out my BF is about to go through her second loss in as many months she has the same as what I had a few months ago (failed early pg) but she finds out for sure tomorrow with follow up bt's. What a total bummber.

Hope you are all well - bbl for personals

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast