Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ December 2006

Thanks for noticing and sending the big hugs, Belinda! I'm quite ok about being back to CD1 as I'm going o/s on December 23 to spend Christmas and New Year's Eve with my parents and sister and it means I'll be able to enjoy some Christmas "cheer" with them. And I've just accepted a transfer of duty for 12 months for a temporary promotions position - it wouldn't have looked that fabulous if I'd just arrived and immediately announced I was pg, I guess. And I think it's not a bad thing for me to have a cycle or two clear of the sadness and stress of the m/c. Mind you, I was feeling very cranky yesterday morning - a definite clue that AF was on the doorstep! Will see how we go next year with the TTC plan...
    for you though for a Christmas/New Year's -now that would be wonderful to see!!!

SusieT - I have tried an OPK late in a cycle once before & got quite a clear 2nd line. Af then arrived about 3 days later. Pls don't let this dampen your spirits as for many it has been an early sign that they were pg! I only mentioned this as I know I had read a few things & I must admit it got my hopes up. I think the best thing is to use a HPT & then you can be sure. I hope you get a BFP when you decide to test again!
    KBowman - whereabouts o/s are you heading? Enjoy being with your family & the Xmas cheer!!
    Cilmum - when will you test? I know what you mean about the milestones! My next one now will to be pg again before the EDD of my angel baby (28/02) - it's putting a bit of pressure on ourselves but I sure hope it happens before then. Hopefully you will be giving yourself the best b'day present ever!?!?
    Hi to everyone else & I hope you are still dancing around pinching yourself Lisa - all the best!!

Morning gals,

Thanks so much everyone - I love all you gals and Im really hoping more of you will get a xmas bfp so we can start some serious clearing of this thread.

SusieT - I have heard people use opk as early hpt's, there is also a thread on this in the Conception forum titled OPK's, HPT's and other.... Im praying that its an early sign that your up the duff!

Kerry - oh hun, praying for a new year bfp for you. I bet you must be thrilled about going o/s though to see your family, hopefully a bit of R&R will be great for you ttc wise. Wishing you a great trip hun, when do you head off?

Kez - oh honey - I hope thats all good signs for a bfp! Lets make it an ep gals duo exit! Sore bbs was the first sign for me. Mind you I still feel like af is coming though, so stay positive sweets. I cant wait til you test!

Cilmum - im hoping that you did catch that eggie and you will get a suprise xmas pressie!! I used to set milestones but it just got harder as each one passed so I gave up looking at it that way. But I hope that you gets yours before the next milestone! I hope you recovering well from that nasty wisdom tooth incident.

Belinda - how are you going sweets? Where are you at? I hope that you have some christmas cheer too

Shan - oh sweety with all my goings on I didnt realise af arrived for you I think that temping is a good idea, and might increase your chances. I know you will get there soon sweety. I dont know of any OB's in that area, but maybe Megan can help? Im praying my heart out that 2007 is the year that makes us all mummy's!

Missy - oh honey I am so sorry sweety I really was hoping that it was just a little scare. Praying that you will have a healthy pg very soon. Big hugs to you hun

Mummyto1 - I hope af is being kind to you babe and you will have super luck this cycle and get that bfp.

Lou - how are you going babe?

A big hi to everyone else, hoping you all have a great day and sending loads of baby dust for some mass bfp's in here by year's end!

Im still good, checking loo paper every five minutes! But definately feel pg. Im going to see the NP tomorrow arvo but no drs appts til Jan. I just dont want to get all worked up over hcg levels, etc etc just yet.

Luv to all,
    Lis

OMG WOW YAY LISA WOOHOO BABE

OH Lisa I am so so happy for you hun what wonderful news,

Hi to everyone else sorry I have been MIA for a while but still thinking of you all everyday and will pop in very soon for a proper update etc...

Take care and love to you all sending you all heaps of ****babydust**** and love

Thanks babe - only 4 weeks behind you!! Hope you are well!

Morning girls.

Kerry - sorry about AF. I hope you have a great time o/s. I think the only reason I am managing not to TTC this month is by thinking of all the great food and drink I will be able to enjoy through the silly season! It certainly makes it easier!

I hope you are all doing well.

Love Bun

kirsty Guest

Hiya lovely ladies time to lock this thread & start a new one over here

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678