Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ December 2006

Hey Ladies,

Just wanted to crash this thread & pass on my CONGRATULATIONS again to my wonderful friend LISA!!!!!!

I'm soooooo thrilled for you sweetheart, that TTC Ticker must have really been taking some notice for you.

I can't wait to have you over in PAML!!! It's the best news that I've had in a long time!

To all you ladies, the PAML thread has been slowly emptying out, I'm sure that Lisa is going to be bringing a lot of you over to PAML with her!!!

Love Jayne xoxox

Whoooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo.. Go team Lisa!

Is this you right now or is it more like this

So very happy for you hun, you musta been a good girl this year cos santa bought you just what you always wanted! Sending you and DH hugest hugs. CONGRATULATIONS.

aww thanks so much girls, I just want to take ALL OF YOU with me!! So hang onto me gals, we are all going over to PAML!

Megan - google pregnancy tickers and a few sites will come up and then look through and see which one you like. Once you have created one - you will get a BBcode copy and paste it into your signature (go to edit signature). My NP says that positive thinking and 'talking' to your little one is very beneficial to you and bubs! Cant wait to see it.

So where is everyone else at? Anyone up for testing soon?

I promise I will do personals tomorrow, but im just a bit too excited today.

Oh Lis, I LOVE your ticker. It's so lovely to see it. I'm so excited for you, i just wish i was joining you.....big hugs to you and Dh...xxxx

Shan sweety - I want to take you with me sooo bad. Ill be praying for your bfp soon so we can crash PAML together. Big hugs to you.

Right back at you hun...

Hi, What an exciting time in here.

Lisa Well done sweety. You sound so very happy hun and you certainly do deserve this. I wish you, dh and your bub a happy and healthy pregnancy. You truly are an inspirational woman and you've made my day

Tanya I just want to wish you a very happy christmas and say thanks to you for all your support since I joinned in. Please make sure you let someone here know if you have any news during the time away from the net. I wish you a very happy 2007. And I'll remember to keep saying GO TEAM BLUE in my thoughts for you.

PLEASE MAKE THIS THE MONTH THAT WE ALL LEAVE THIS THREAD TOGETHER. Sending lots of sticky vibes to all of us here.

Default Am I imagining this??

Evening ladies,

HELP!! So, I'm still not sure if my body is playing tricks but I read on another thread that you can use opk's as a hpt early on. I had a few left and thought I'd give it a crack. I beleive I O'd last Sunday which would make me 8 DPO. I tested Friday/Saturday/Sunday (keen I know!!) and all came up negative with only the control line. This arvo I did another test and got a very faint second line that got darker over time......Can this be. I haven't had af since I m/c just over 3 weeks ago and have been having af type pains since mid last week that come and go. Trying not to get my hopes up too much but does this line mean anything?? Has anyone else had a similar experience??

Not sure Susie. I've heard that you can use them but i don't know if they are one hundred percent. I'd maybe give it another day or two and do a HPT or wait until at least 12 DPO.....Fingers crossed though....i hope it's a BFP for you....sounds promising..xxxx

Congratulations Lisa!
    It is great to hear you being so positive and happy! I just know that it will all work out ok this time and I am so happy for you.

Susie- I have heard that you can use OPK's too, not sure how accurate they are though. Like Shan just said, maybe leave it a couple of days and test again. Best of luck!!

Missy - sorry to hear your news. I hope everything is ok. Please let us know how you are.

Michelle - I am glad to hear that Alf is going well!

Hello to everyone else and I hope you all had a great weekend.

Well, I am on CD13 now and no sign of impending O yet. I think that I will wait this cycle out as planned (although of course I could change my mind at the last minute!!). I keep telling myself that this is not a good time of year to start trying as I won't be able to eat and drink whatever I want over Christmas, New Year and a wedding on 6 Jan, so it is best to wait until after the silly season. But at the same time I am itching to start trying again ASAP!!! Oh well, will see what happens. I went to my 10 year high school reunion on the weekend - so spun out to see some people after so long!

omg Congratulations Lisa Hunny!!!

I KNEW you would get what you REALLY wanted for xmas. Im so damn excited for you!

Heaps and heaps of blue sticky vibes from Junior and we MUST catch up soon

*GATECRASHER ALERT!*

Lisa, hun, this is just wonderful news! I can't believe I've had to wait all day to find out LOL! I've already said it, but I'll say it again, I am so so happy for you and your DH. Can't wait til you feel brave enough to join us in PAML. I'll be so excited to be chatting to you every day again! Masses of stickyvibes for you

Tanya, we'll miss you. Hope you have a fab Christmas and New Year, and that you're not able to celebrate it in an alcoholic fashion, if you get my drift! GO TEAM BLUE! Make sure someone posts your results, I'll be waiting to hear! Don't be too long away

Babydust to all you other lovelies in here..........specially Shan, really want to see you over in PAML ASAP hun!

Love Sez xoxo

Smile

Lisa - OMG I have finally stopped running around the house in excitment!!! All I can say is that I am so ... That is brilliant news! Glad to hear that you are enjoying it! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tanya- Wishing u a wonderful Christmas and I hope that you get your team blue wish ... don't stay away too long xxx

SusieT - Wow! Fingers crossed for you xxx

Shan - How are you babe? Hope you are well xx

Hope - Hope you're doing well

As for me well I still have really sore (.)(.) I have also had lower back pain and a strange stabbing pain where my ep scar is???? Hmm I am trying to hold out to test on Friday as that is when I am due..... Don't know if I can do it.........:eek:

Woo hoo Lisa!!!!! What fabulous news leading up to Christmas!! What a wonderful early Christmas present!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Lind Guest

CONGRATULATIONS LISA!!!

Hope this starts a big pre- christmas trend!!

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Lisa! That's fantastic news!!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!!! Congratulations to you & DH. Wishing you heaps of

Wow. Well, that's a brilliant way to catch up with everything! I've just spent the last half hour catching up & thinking of everything I wanted to say to everyone, but now all I can think of is YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY LISA!

Hmm, well, I'm boring in comparison. Finishing antibiotics for my infected wisdom tooth op today. DD has had chronic gastro all week, poor little mite. She had a trip to hospital for dehydration. She was such a floppy little thing sleeping all the time - broke my heart to see her so sick. But she's much better today. Still got the bum end of gastro happening, but she's getting back to her old self now.

I am about 99.9% sure we've missed the googie this month, so nothing doing now until next cycle (AF due next Saturday). I keep setting milestones for getting pg. Not so sure that's a good idea... DD's first birthday milestone passed by in October, now Christmas milestone is as good as passed. Next milestone is my birthday at the end of January. That means this next cycle is the one to get me there.

Love & BFP wishes for everyone else. Who's testing soon?

Oh, & SusieT - get bding just in case it's a late O!! Can't hurt!

CONGRATULATIONS LISA!!!

OMG - I'm soooo excited for you. You've made my day and I'm sooo sure this is going to be a truely sticky little bub!!! What more can I say, it's just the greatest news - I still check up on you all the time and have been praying for a BFP - and just in time for Christmas, how wonderful!!! Can't wait for you to join us in PAML (and everyone else for that matter - lets clear this thread)!!!

Shan - Praying for a BFP from you real soon too honey - stay positive and hang in there. Thinking of you.

Tanya - Sooo hoping that you're next to announce that BFP - Go team blue!!!!!

Sending heaps of *babydust* to everyone else!!!

Kelly xxxx

Kerry - Noticed from your ticker that you are back to CD1. Sorry AF turned up

*extra big hugs for you*

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast