Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ December 2006

Tanya, I'm sorry that you are soooo sad hun. I'm sending you the biggest :hugs: ever. Maybe we can both get a new year bfp. What a great way to welcome 2007 into our lives.

Chepie, How are you going? Where are you up to with cycle? Sorry I've lost track a little please forgive me. Thanks for you wishes for me on the job front. I will have to see what Wednesday brings.

MummyTo1, Are you ok sweet? I hope so but I'll send you a too.

Well not much to report here. Today is last clomid tablet for me this cycle. And its only 3 hours til I get on the bus for ROBBIE YEY. Sorry girls I'm just sooooooo excited. Will poip back in tomorrow to catch up on more personals.

Hope you are all having a good weekend.

Good Afternoon Girls,

Mummyto1 - Thanks for the kind words and I'm so sorry that AF showed up for you hun, but good on you for getting straight back into it. The temping is easy, and it will really help to pinpoint ovulation. I'd suggest going into Fertility Friend and setting up a free account (it's free for the first 3 months at the full package, but after this you can pay a fee or stay free - but if you stay free then you lose some benefits, but the first 3 months is a good way to get used to it. Plus it has a great online handbook on temping and how to record your info). Then make sure you get a GOOD basal body thermometer. Digital is best and get one that goes to 2 decimal places as even the smallest change can effect your chart. Remember to temp as soon as you wake up in the morning (after a min 4 hours uninteruped sleep) and before getting out of bed, so keep it next to your bed. Also take your temp in the same place ie. orally, viginally ect..whatever suits you. That's about it really, but on Fertility friend you can get a ticker and also put in changes to cervical mucus, cervix position, when you BD, when you use and OPK, your mood and also any meds that you take....good luck with it hun, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Tanya - I have everything crossed for you hun and I really and truly wish that those symptoms your getting are your little blue bubba and not AF arriving. Also thanks for the kind words.

Susie - Thanks babe. Enjoy your holidays and go crazy at Chaddy...you deserve it...

Kez - Glad you enjoyed Robbie. I'm so jealous and glad that your concert went so well. Hope those sore boobies of yours are a good sign and i'm crossing my fingers for you.

Mako - Hope you're having fun at Robbie (well i know you won't be there yet, but you're on the bus, so that's a start)....

Lisa - How did you go yesterday sweets. I was thinking of you.....AND.....did you test???? Can't wait to hear from you tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Hi to everyone else and hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

Well...AF arrived for me in all her glory yesterday, so now it's time to make my decisions. After reading what a few of you wrote about not giving up, and talking with my DH, i'm in two minds. Maybe i could go another year and giving Mummyto1 some help with temping, it's sort of inspired me to start temping again. I haven't done it for about 6 months, so maybe i need to give it all one more shot and even considering finding a new OB down here and looking at our other option. I just want a baby so bad, and i just seem to be getting nowhere.....but thank you to all of you who keep me sane...just got love you all...xxxxxxx

I know I haven't posted in a while but just wanted to let you guys know that I think I am having a miscarriage. The bleeding started this morning and has gotten worse with cramping now. The next couple days will tell. If you want to read the rest, I wrote about it on the Pregnancy After LateLoss/Recurrent miscarriage. Thanks!! Maybe I will be back here sometime soon!!

Chepie & Mako - thanks for asking how I'm doing - I'm a pretty tough little cookie & am doing ok. You know how it is a day or two after af arrives - your spirits take a bit of a battering but you pick yourself up, dust yourself off & look forward to next month.
    Missykg - OMG - I am feeling so sad for you at the moment - as if you haven't been through enough!! I am praying that your little baby can hang in there & you too for that matter - I am going to check out your post in the other thread. I am truly truly sorry & hope that things can work out. You know we are here for you regardless - already I feel I am getting so much support from this group sharing things I couldn't share with others....
    Shan, thanks for all the advice re: temping - will check out FF - sounds just like what I need. I would love for your TTC journey to continue & I hope that you & DH come to a decision you are both happy with.
    Must go for now DS, has just woken & is heading my way. Love to all.

Oh Missy..hun...i'm so sorry. Praying that things work out for the best, but if they don't you know that we are all here for you darl. I'll go and check out your thread, and i have everything crossed for you that your little bubba is safe and sound. Keep us updated hun. I'm thinking of you and sending you great big cyber hugs....xxxx
    Last edited by *Shan*; December 10th, 2006 at 07:41 PM.

Awww Missy!! That is awful news!! I hope bub sticks and this is just a little hiccup!!(((hugs)))

Lisa, I hope the w/e brought you a lovely present!!

Just a quick one, I will be off line from tomorrow until I sign up for another internet subscription sometime after chrissy or new year (bring on a new year!! What a horrible year it's been!!)

So if there is any news let me know, Sarah_H and Fi have my mobile # or if you want it just pm me ok (no later than tonight cause I will be offline tomorrow )

Tanya
    Last edited by Tanya; December 11th, 2006 at 08:53 AM.

Good Luck over the festive season Tanya,
    I hope to read your return & a BFP!!!!!

Awww thanx Tracey... all the best to you and your family too

:eek:

YAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Sending you tonnes and tonnes of stickies Lisa!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Thanks Tanya - Im still holding out hope that you will join me this month!! Well ladies, christmas is back at my house - im off today to buy a little xmas tree! I was on strike but now with this bfp I feel very festive.

Im not as stressed or anxious as I thought Id be - I feel really relaxed and ive decided to be positive and enjoy this pg from now. If it ends early well I will deal with it then, but for now I want to be happy and stress free. Ive rang the ob this morning - they will book the hospital, but I told them I dont want to see ob til Jan - so they booked me in at 8wks (Jan 8th) and then might have a scan at 9wks. Will be going to the GP over the next fortnight to get a referral but im not having bt's or anything. Ive got my regular appt with my NP on wed this week, and Ive started taking a herbal tea for fetal support. Its the most expensive but revolting tea ever!

Thanks gals for all your support and encouragement over the past year - and I really pray that each and everyone of you has your very own bfp by the new year, god knows we all deserve it.

But I will be around - Im not leaving you all just yet. Off to look for a pg ticker and will bbl for more personals.

love to you all

OMG Lisa I had a feeling this was a happening thing (but then who doesn't after the event )

I am soooooo excited that you will be able to pick up your warm seat in PAML as soon as you feel ready. I can't wait to share this journey with you. And I am so proud of you for embracing this pregnancy with positivity and hope. It isn't easy but I am taking the same approach and enjoying every day I have.

Just to add to the day ....*alf* is perfect so far (although the attitude still exists - wouldn't lie into position for a while AGAIN). NT came back with low risk so we are happy. Measuring to dates. OB is cynical - wants me to book in for the anomaly scan at 18 weeks. I am sure he thinks it will take more than one go ... AGAIN

Thanks Michelle,

Im so happy *alf* is really well and I love the fact he/she is a little cheeky! Thanks so much sweety - will see you in PAML soon too!

Oh Lisa....you have absolutely made my day. I'm so very happy for you and DH. I had a really good feeling about you this month and it seems my dreams for you have come true. Congratulations sweetie, and going by how positive you are at the moment, i know that everything will turn out for the best. Your little angels are sending you the best Christmas present EVER!!!!.....I can't wait to see your ticker and read your pregnancy journal when it gets started, but even more, I can't wait to see your Pg Avatar.....love ya babe...xxxxxxx

Tanya - WE"LL MISS YOU!!!!! Good luck hun, and if you get that BFP, I want you to ring Sarah and get her to post for you...Have a wonderful Christmas and see you in the New Year....xxxxx

Michelle - Glad to hear that Alf is doing well....xxxx

Hope everyone had a great weekend...and now that Lisa has started the ball rolling again, who's next???? ... xxxx

CONGRATULATIONS Lisa - that is great news!!!
    You sound so relaxed & positive - that can only help you & bub to get through this journey. All the best over the coming weeks & months & enjoy your Christmas & look forward to a scan in January.
    And yes, you can't be leaving the thread just yet, the support you provide the girls in here will be sorely missed!!Wow, such great news.....DH must be over the moon too!

Lisa - Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news. I had a good feeling for you this month, when you mentioned the implantation spotting. The only time I ever had spotting mid cycle was when I conceived. I didn't want to get my hopes up for you but still did, IYKWIM - because I also know what it is like to crash and burn.

But I am really really excited for you. *lots of hugs and a bit of dancing too*

Megan76 Guest

Thumbs up

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC NEWS LISA!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!! WELL DONE ON THE POSITIVE STUFF, I HAVE TO TAKE A LEAF OUT OF YOUR BOOK!!

Megan76 Guest

OK Lisa you have inspired me, can you give me a brief outline of how to add a ticker or send me where i can find out???????

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast