Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 08 #4

Oh mollycat, you sound so down and stressed out! I'm so sorry! Can you maybe just take a break for a month or two to decide what you want to do? They say everything happens for a reason, maybe you just have too much on your plate right now, and a break could be the best thing for you. One more thing, can you put a word in to AF that she has my permission to hunt down and stalk DF's ex wife??? That would be lovely!!

Hi Jen - yep that request was just told to AF - hope the ex lives a long long long way from both of us, so AF can't visit all of us Thanks Jen - maybe i'll have to share krystie's cake mix, no can't share, getting my own, yep, feeling a little down, but i'll get there, I think ttc gets us all at one stage or another. I'd better pick myself up for now so i don't look like a horror when the kids arrive. (I don't watch horror movies either, i'll sit with Angel on that one)

Exclamation

Sorry, no time to read posts or do personals now ... will do them tonight

Just an update ...

Tested again this morning. wasn't going to, but actually slept through the whole night (I don't think I got up to go to the loo??), so thought I might have a higher level of hCG. NOPE Grrrrrr. Still very feint. Darker than the original, but the same, or maybe even lighter than yesterdays.

How frustrating. It's my B'day on Thursday, and if AF shows then I'll be soooooo angry

mollycat--Thanks! The ex lives in Vegas, so very far from you, and not far enough away from me! Hope you feel better soon--sending lots of cheerful, happy thoughts your way!!

joey--Grrr! You're temp is still nice and high, though!! for tomorrow!! Sending lots of anti-AF vibes your way--and, of course, more

im certainly not going anywhere yet!!!
    I tested again this morning, and finally got a line thats visible without squinting!!!! YAY!
    joey, hoping yours is following too honey

im so late for work, bbl for more!!! have a good day lovelies

WOO HOO Tina!!! It's official, you're UTD--Congratulations!! Did you call about a BT yet?

You know you're addicted to BB when... class is about to start and you're quickly typing away at the back on the computer, hoping the kids don't see what you are typing!!

So, the fact the my test was a little lighter this morning... does that mean that it was a chemical preg and it's on it's way out already???

Tina, how many tests did you take, and when, and were they all a little bit darker each time or did they go back and forth between lighter and darker. I've never had any that are really dark.

How long from your first feint one till your dark one?

I'm trying not to stress out too much, but I am really having trouble.

Symptoms (sore BB's) don't seem to be as bad this morning either. I hope they pick up as the day goes on.

Default Hi...

Thank you Jen805!!.... I have all these symptoms.. ( I know them being mental is a high possibily) but how can I "mentally" make my nippies & areolas (sp?) darker ? How can I mentally make my cervix remain so high it's hard totouch?.. Ya know?.. just stuff like that.. I feel like a slug.. CM is abundant but not foul or anything bad.. just creamy abundant stuff..LOL (sorry if TMI)

Mollycat: With my first son I did a blood test that came back negative (notto mention endless HPTs all negative) 3 days after the neg blood tests doc did an ultrasound to reveal ..this...

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...cture009-1.jpg

I was 6w2d

on my 1st m/c I got a BFP...went to doc to confirm and doc said he saw "hemorrhaging"... meaning blood hadn't yet come out but it was "happening" inside.. and finally my last preg.. ( a m/c also) I did get a BFP... went to doc next day to confirm..yup 6w4d and not even 2 days later bleeding again..that night I went to ER and the u/s revealed that once more my baby was gone..

I did a due date calculator for women with longer cycles.. and it said I would be 5w4d today.. I want to see if I reach the 6w mark without AF coming.. if it goes like that then I am POAS like a maniac..LOL

Baby/ Sticky dust donations accepted..

How about you girlies.. what have I missed?.. oh BTW thanks for the input I will def "look" for a link when the posts are closed.. I didn't know that..sorry I'm such a noobie...

LOL

all around and I hope to hear from you girlies!!
    Last edited by Phteven; July 15th, 2008 at 04:55 PM. Reason: turning image into link - pls read the forum guidelines.

OMG Tina... (I'm catching up).. CONGRATS MOMMA!! I hope you have a healthy happy 9 months and baby!! WOOHOOOO!!!

Hey Ruthie how the heck did you get those little fireworks to go off???? That's way cool! As per your request:

Default Thank you momma!!

LOL.. Thank you.. I sure need it.. Monday will be my deadline to POAS and maybe get a BFP.. if not then I have to see a doc ASAP cuz I'm on CD55 today (I took fertility meds this month to TTC) that's why I'm very hopeful that I did conceive...

I have like 20 HPTs now (talk about a POAS maniac?..) that's me...

so I will at least do one per day.. LOL

Thank you and BABY DUST to ya too momma!!!

I can't wait to hear you guys got BFPS!!!! I missed you terribly as I didn't know my way around here.. I'm glad I poked around to day and found you!!!

oh the pic thing is in Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket type in congrats on your BFP and it will show up!!

So, Ruthie, do you have to join Photobucket? And do you type it in while on that site, then copy and paste? I'm confused!

yeah.. photobucket is free.. you type any keyword of whatever type of image you are looking for and it has coded in the bottom..depends where you are posting.. for example it has HTML codes to post in myspace..and it has direct link code and IMG code (the one that works here)
    it's a really cool site it had image codes for blogs really nice.

ruthie: thasts so cool! fireworks and all!!! thanks so much babe!! praying that you get your BFP soon too

jen: im lucky that hubby can write me a referral for a BT, but i wont be able to get it done till friday...at least the HCG will have had a good chance to multiply and be abundant!

ok now joey: So I did my first test (and second!!) on Saturday. That was 14 DPO. 2 different brands, 2 really really faint lines.
    Then I tested again on Sunday, and again, barely there line. Probably the same intensity (or lack of!) that there was on Saturday.
    I didnt test Monday, but I did again today. Yet another different brand. Finally its definitely darker, but im 17DPO now! So that was 3 days after the first feint one...
    So I think thats enough peeing on sticks for me. Ill do my BT on Friday and see how I go...also, I feel less sore today (BBs), and definitely not as sick as I was yesterday...but im not over analysing either.
    As Katiegirl says, make this your mantra : "symptoms are not a good indicator of a healthy pregnancy"! thanks Katie
    Good luck joey...please keep us posted ...
    Last edited by tina_k; July 15th, 2008 at 10:02 AM. Reason: computer adding wierd symbols into my text!!!

Think we need some

Having a hard time keeping up. Am so sorry to hear that AF (should be AB standing for Aunt B***hface) has been around.

joey - you certainly are on the rollercoaster atm.

Congrats again Tina.

Angelbabies - I know you are here. I think we need one of your cybercakes in here..... any possibility of firing up the oven? I would make one but yours are just the BEST!!!

Big Big hugs to everyone.

Hi girlies....

Ruthie - good to have you back, I was missing your colourful flashing picture filled posts! And you of course Now dont go MIA again!

Tina - congrats on the darker lines...now go and get that bt done and put your mind at rest!

Joey - sorry about the continual light tests, I know how frustrating this is! I was in the same position last month, im sorry.... but I knew my feint tests were not a good sign....they have all ended in 3 m/c....but this is just for me, others have had faint tests and have gone onto have healthy and happy pg'cys. Its just one of those things im afraid. My sister told me that she has given loads of pg tests to women in hospital and quite often they come back with very light lines, but upon further investigation...i.e. u/s...there has been a foetus with a h/b! Everyone is different!
    Only time will tell, and im thats it all good news for you hun.

I have to go, im being a bum and still in my pj's....no walk this morning (but def will tonight!) but I did have another healthy brekkie and I even managed to refuse maccas yesterday when I was there for a childrens bday party! Anyway...Ill bbl for more persies later

Issy

Default aaawww

Thank you Tina.. good luck momma! 1keep us posted on the BT!!...
    Issy!!..Girl.. I really had it rough..when I tried to post on the thread that we met , it said closed and it wouldn't let me type.. I freaked out and was so sad to lose you guys.. as you know I'm a real noobie here and it was today when I started to poke around for better luck..and I FOUND YOU GUYS!! WWAAAHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I'm super excited to have found you girlies again.. my girlies here explained to me how to move on when a thread is closed so you will be seeing more of me!!..LOL

I promise I will come back in a little bit to post more persies, but I just wanted to make a quick post to Joey. Honey I got mostly faint lines for ages. It depends on the brand of hpt too. My cheaper sticks were really faint to see the line, but the first response tests were easier to read for me.

Plus, looking at your chart I wouldn't be surprised if bubba implanted late on day 11 so might have started making hcg later. You might just have less hcg in there because of that. Don't lose hope, your temp still looks fabulous! Maybe book at blood test so that you don't worry and you can know the number You're doing great mumma!!!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast