Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 08 #4

Thanks girls,

I think may be I should call the doctor and go for a few blood tests over the next few days. I'm feeling a bit nervous about going and seeing my doctor, cause he told us to wait!! I don't want to get in trouble!! But most likely, he won't be available so I'll have to see someone else. He's always booked out! Which just shows that he's a great doctor. Ok I'm rambling. I'm so nervous!!

Please give me a BFP (may be tomorrow I will test with a different stick). I have just been staying with the same brand so I could compare apples with apples. I might call the company and see what the number is (how sensitive they are) and then if it's more than 10 I should be able to get a darker line on the other test.

AJC.... goodness... we havent done cyber cakes for sooooo long.... Just want to give you a hug for being here when we did do them Ok then.... I ll go with cup cakes... chocolate mud cup cakes.... with that really soft drizzle frosting on top... \_/b with a cup of Decaf to go with them.

Joey...... Hun, just rock up to any doctor.... it doesnt matter which one. Your on the north side of Brisbane,,, I normally go to one at Newmarket above the coles there..... they can normally get me in straight away.... If I want to specifically see my Doctor for a reason I need monitored, then I need to make an appointment and wait...... At the end of the day, whether the Doctor told you to wait is irrelevant....your frame of mind and how you feel is the only thing of relevance..... any doctor can do a test for you and then refer you to a blood test.

Ruthie..... Unless my head is still hazy, I dont think I have spoken to you before... so Hi, and welcome and congrats on finding the new thread.

Kirstielove... totally agree..... after all the different tests I ve used and heard about, First response is the most accurate and quicker to pick it up.

Jen... I use ImageShack as well. The funny thing is, on another forum that I m on (Football one).... See I told you all I soooo missed out on a lot of "female genes" ... anyway... On this other site I put in images all the time... and all this time that I ve been on this one, I havent... I find it amuzing that I never thought of it before.... Thanks Ruthie.

AFM... Nothing today.... nothing to report... I m not at work for the next 2 days so I can relax. Its nearly 1pm and DH is still in bed asleep. He is worn out.... NOOOO not from ..... he always finds the energy for that
    Last edited by Inanna; July 15th, 2008 at 04:55 PM. Reason: photos not allowed in text

congrats joey!!!

definately go get a few BTs every 48hrs for a while for reasurance!!
    all the results are good

Default Thank you Angelbaby

Thank you girly.. yah I'm a noob and When the thread I met all you awesome ladies closed.. I didn't know my way around and it has been so long..sorry about that! yum your cyber cake made me drool all over my keyboard..LOL!!! I almost licked the screen....
    Pleased to meet you!!!

Here is a cyber cake for ya......
    Last edited by Inanna; July 15th, 2008 at 04:56 PM. Reason: photos not allowed in posts

Angelbabies & Ruthie - mmmmmmm YUM!!! Thanks for the awesome cybercakes

Default You're most welcome.

I'm pleased to meet you girlies. I look forward to a great friendship. My story is veeeerrrryyyy long.. LOL I have to go back look where it is in bellybelly and give you the link so you can read...LOL
    but anyway here is the link of a photo slide about me that pretty much says a lot without the words...LOL

http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_galle...nceid=85756444

What are your stories?.. No matter what we are all here with one thing in common TTC a miracle!!
    Good luck to you all... even though I don;t know you girlies but at times I think you understand this whole TTC thing than people we have close to us. sad but true and in a way..refreshing. Do I make any sense?.. anyway what I mean is.. I'm glad to meet you!!!

hugs and

Here's the link to my story... I'm the 11th one down..LOL

http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/tryi...ml#post1314060

Yuuummmm - Ruthie - who needs lunch, And desert supplied by Angel

Just wanted to let you know I'm feeling a little better now, not great but better.

AJC - love the new name for our unwelcome visitor

Ruthie - love your splash of colour added to our thread.

Joey - just tell your doctor that this little miracle decided not to wait any longer to make you and DH his/her mummy and daddy. You would have waited but had no choice. Good luck with your bt when you decide to go. Now would be a good time wouldn't it?

Issy - enjoy your lazy day, they don't come up too often. I started walking again early last week, then we got a few days of very cold temps and haven't been since. I looked outside this morning, and there was a very thick fog, everything was wet right up to my front door, so I chickened out again. EXCUSES, EXCUSES. I must get back into it, my dog loves to go, and she really needs it.

tina--You really have to wait till Fri for BT's? How can you stand it--I can barely stand it! Wishing you lots of :goodluck2: and

AJC--Thanks again for the pics! You are now proudly displayed in my favorites!

joey-- You won't get in trouble with the Dr, it'll be too late for that! Definitely think you should use a different stick tomorrow, then get some BT's done just for confirmation. Still for your darker lines and BFP!!

Angel B and Ruthie--Mmmmmmm, yummy! Non fat and guilt free, who could ask for more? Thanks girls! Angel, enjoy your 2 days off! Does that mean when I wake up in the morning you'll still be on here? I've missed your company in the mornings, so will check in and see if you're up and about.

Thank you Mollycat..and OMG I forgot to update you guys on how the 4th of July POAS went. it went bad.. I got a BFN and I cried almost 2 days straight....
    But no signs of Af at all.. I'm suspecting the same thing that has happened to me 3 times already... I have many PG symptoms that look promising.. like my bbs are darker and full of veins.. (I remember seeing that on my last PG and my 1st) I checked my cervix and it's SKY high and I'm on CD55 today. I am getting morning sickness and b4 I go to bed the toothpaste makes me gag... hubby says he swears my belly is growing.... I feel bloated and I pee like a maniac... I first thought maybe I have a UTI but I bough one of em pharmacy test strips and it came back neg...so what else can make you pee like crazy other than PG??. It's just as usual..my hormones don't want to cooperate..related to PCOS??.. really dunno.
    I called my doc and he wants it to be 6 weeks from conception ..so if I calculate things right.. I had my 1st ++ OPK on 6/9 the instructions say you Ovulate 24-38 hrs after the 2st ++ so leaving or taking 2 days... I should be about 5 weeks and a couple of days from that... so I am testing on Monday again. If nothing yet then I have to see a doc to see what's going on.. I read that many women don;t even know they are preggers until way later on cuz they get BFNs. Maybe maybe... I have slight cramping it could be PMS or PG.. so confusing. So I guess I still need your prayers.. I really don;t know how I haven't lost my sanity cuz I have almost 4 years at this thing..

I'm still hopeful....and just am waiting. I POAS today and I think I saw something faint but left it in the drawers when I went back to it it was gone..so maybe?..dunno. ..sucks to be guessing. sucks to Have PCOS!
    but that won;t keep me from continuing to try ya know?.. I know I can do it and I won't rest until I have my baby..and many say not to stress about it?.. I have to stress..cuz I don't ovulate without docs help..so I have to stress if I don't..I won't ever have a baby.

So I'm just waiting and for my

Sorry for being AWOL, ladies

TINA - A HUUUUUUUUGE CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE BFP

Ok, well, I have been lurking a little, but as you know I have been down in the dumps about my very sad BT result last Friday. I just wanted to make it through the weekend for my OB appointment yesterday afternoon. We did still have a HB (now 142 bpm), but my OB says this PG has a 98% chance of MC because of the low and slow rising HCG and dropping estrogen level. I am doing everything I can to give this PG a chance, but I have to be realistic.

So now, it is a waiting game. A weekly US and BT until I inevitably go into hospital (again). Then after 2 periods I will go on the recurrent mc program with Sydney IVF. I have already had a whole gammit of tests done, so DH and I will probably continue to TTC anyway.

I am sort of coping OK, just trying to keep busy and be a good mum to DD. I will be dropping in here but may be off the radar a little in the next week or two as I don't know when it is all going to happen.

I am sorry to put up such a morbid post. Please no one compare yourself to me. I am older than a lot of you and everyone's body is different. In my case, I manage to conceive fairly quickly. My BT numbers are initially good and we get a HB. Then BAMM and it's over.

Thanks for your great support over the past few weeks - it has mean't so much to me.

WTH xx

WTH - im sorry to hear those results.... were here for u always b positive

WTH -

wth: so so sorry honey, but as you said, its not over yet. Please look after yourself, and remember, we are here for you.
    thank you for the congratulations sweets, thats reaaly selfless of you to be able to congratulate me when you are feeling so down yourself...praying for you.....

WTH: I have no words. All I can say I am so sorry. I know it sounds ridiculous and you're probably sick of hearing it but try and stay strong and it WILL happen for you. I'm sending you lots and lots of

oh my god ladies! im in panic mode! im struggling to keep up with you all! i posted sunday arvo & now im back to find where im up to & i find im lost! flabbergasted...

WTH: my thoughts are with you always sweetie... for miracles...

im also at a lost as to what my chart is doing... havent been putting my temps on since sunday & then i put the past 2 on just now & all of a sudden im 4dpo! this is driving me mad! i thought i o'd just last night - cos also thought i had some o pains. but according to ff i o'd on friday night when opk was +.. is this right? im panicking that ive missed the egg now... ok anyways, thats all...

anyone else with bfps for me to ???

hey girls

just a quick one

issy- still can't believe you got a 28 day cycle too- how freaky is that. i was thinking when af came oh good, 28 days, but then i thought, oh no, me and issy aren't cycle buddies anymore. crazy hey.

angel- thanks hun, i just keep putting one foot in front of the other and saying your words over and over...one day at a time....

am having a sort of crappy week. my SIL had her bub last week and i never called to say congrats. just found it too hard. i picked up the phone and dialled her number about 50 times but couldn't find the right words without crying, because i was supposed to be having my baby too only a couple of weeks later. finally called yesterday but could tell i am in the bad books, my other SIL also mentioned it to me so everyone must be talking about what a bad person i am. wish they could understand that i wanted to call but couldn't.

anyway, on the plus side DH told me not to worry about them, he understands, and gave me lots of cuddles and kisses.

hope everyone else is well, thinking of you all and sending big for everyone.

Also, WTH, you're definitely not a lot older than most of us! just a few numbers is all! being young at heart is most important hey ... but you are definitely more braver than most of us... (me definitely!) & your positivity puts me & my complaining to shame... would like to give you some more

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast