Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 2006 #4

Thanks Lisa...means a lot to me...xxx

Belle - you are more than welcome...where would we be if we didn't have our BB friends to fall back on during the tough times...xxxx

Keen: My dear friend, I just want to pop in and say that you are in my thoughts this month as you are everyone. May this month be so very successful for you both. Will be keeping you in my prayers and pray that the tww will fly with a very happy and healthy success story at the end. Love as always Nola xoxo

Nola, as always your support and encouragement does me SUCH good! Thank you so very much my friend

You are most welcome, I am here for you always as I am for all the wonderful ladies.

I just want you in the PAML thread well before I have Treacle. AND THAT GOES FOR ALL OF YOU !!!!

DISEMBARK THE SHIP IS SINKING.....GET OFF.....ALL board the PAML Ark....Quick move....Run....run...run.....

Im with you Nola - "Leave your luggage behind ladies - its time to run and jump!".... hee hee hee

Keen....wait for me.....ive left it all behind...im jumping ship tooooo.....

Thanks Nola for your pg wishes for us all..we are eagerly awaiting our tickets for PAML.

You gals are all truly wonderful, hope you have a great weekend, I will try and pop in on Sunday and check you all. Any news on Moglie??

oooh my ticker says day 18 - im still having O pains...mmmm will keep going with the bd just in case I O'd and didnt even realise....

have a great weekend my petals..

Hi Everyone,

Keen, I wish that BFP comes very soon. You are one funny lady.

Kristy, GL for catching that O soon, i am sorry to hear about the chem pregnancy you had last month...you didnt need that ontop of everything else. Sounds like you are in with a great chance this month with temping and opks.

Sezjm, Welcome i am very sorry to hear about your loss. You do sound really postitive about TTC again so well done and i hope you get that BFP very soon.

Belle, How are you feeling? I hope that the iron tablets etc are making a difference. I am really sorry about what happened with your client too. Yes we do all have to go through those awful experience but that doesnt make it any easier on you when it happens. I live in a reasonably small town (lots of people but always the core local people you know) and i can remember one lady who i had told i was prego in the doctors waiting area before i saw my GP and found out we had to go for an ultrasound because he couldnt find her heartbeat...the next time i saw her downtown only a few weeks after i had Katelyn she just stared at my belly and walked on past (i was showing quite a bit with Katelyn)...sorry i wasnt meaning to make this about me i guess i was just trying to share my experiences to help you. People always ask me how many kids that i have and i always have to say Lucy is my second i lost my first. It just feels like a betrayal to Katelyn if i only said i have Lucy IYKWIM. I really feel for you having to tell people. I hope that your spotting has gone for good and that you get that BFP pronto!

Moglie, Good Luck for the BT on Monday, thats very sweet of your DH ringing to check up on you.

Amy, How are you doing? Sounds like you have been flat out make sure you take time for yourself and rest up because October is coming closer!

Lisa, LOL at the only reward being the smile on DH's face when you tell him you "have" to do it again tonight...You are so getting that BFP i can just about see it LOL. Rowan and i did it everynight and it worked for us so keep at it! LOL your DH will love me for saying that!

Michelle, This is your month i can feel it!!!! BRING ON THE BFP!!!! When do you get your BT results? That is lovely about your mum putting a notice in the paper for Caitlyn. What a lovely thought.

Shan, Sorry about what you went through in your hometown. I really hope that you get that BFP this month!

Hi to everyone else there is too many people in here we NEED some graduates!
    Love Sarahxx

Hi everyone, I hope I can keep up, there's so many of you! Keen, you really cracked me up just now with your 'poker' comment. I'm still laughing!

Shan and Belle, I know how upsetting it is when someone doesn't realise that you've mc, It's happened to me a few times. I think it's almost worse for them than me though, they feel so bad when you tell them what actually happened! Sorry you're spotting again Belle, that must be so annoying.

Go Lisa! BD away, you're going to catch that eggie this month for sure!

Michelle, hope you bloods come back exactly as you wish. for a BFP this month!

I'm sorry to anyone I haven't mentioned, I'm sure I'll get to know you all really soon.

I want to see lots of s this month, I love it when other girls get pg! Good luck everyone!

Hi Sarah, sorry, I missed you post. It's nice to meet you! I'm also Sarah, but I'll be Sez in here so people don't get confused. Have a great weekend!

kirsty Guest

Belle I experienced something a little similar yesterday with a customer that I don't particularly like but used to serve a lot when I was pg with James. Anyway I served her yesterday & she asked how old my little man was & I told her 4 in a couple of weeks. She replied that it must be time we thought about giving him a little brother or sister, anyway I said straight back to her "well we've tried twice & lost both babies" her face just dropped (& I'm sorry to say that I was quite happy it did) & she didn't know what to say.

Your turn will come & it is so hard to face those who knew that you were pg but aren't anymore. I mean after all it isn't like we make the news as public as we do when we announce the pg, but you will get through it & I'm sure very soon you'll be proudly showing a gorgeous belly bump to the world.

Shell - Just sending you a special message for today as you reflect on the EDD of your angel. I'm sure that he/she is flying high in the clouds and watching down over you, Cameron & Hayleigh. Thinking of you cherub!

Love Jayne

Hi guys,
    Just wanted to pop in and see how you are all going?
    Hoping to see more BFP from you girls.
    Im slowly getting over our now prolonged ttc date, AF finally arrived today (was like on cd 36 or something), so am looking forward to starting to charting etc as that will bring me one month closer to re-joining you guys.
    I have got a job to by the way, foodland as a check out chick! pays $18.96 p/h its great (a friend is a manager!!) and started on monday! its great, we are definately on our way.

Just wanna give you all big hugs and wishing you all the best when you test!
    Wanna give special hugs to shell!
    And extra special hugs to those who have AF with them!

Take Care all and i will be back on soon to check up.
    I may not do personals and may not post but i still keep a close eye on you all!

Loads of hugs and kisses to you all xxoo

Congrats on the new Job, Naomi! It'll put you in a great place for when the time finally arrives for you to be TTCing again.

Lisa - definitely keep bding if you still feel O pain.... you just never know!

Hi Everyone,

I only joined this site yesterday and just wanted to pop in and say a very big "HELLO" to everyone. This thread is HUGE, it's taken me a while to get through it and everytime I read a new posting, I got goosebumps! The amount of support and kindness in here is incredible and I'm really looking forward to being a part of it. You are all very amazing, caring and generous people.

A little about myself - DH and I started ttc #1 at the start of the year and I fell pg really quickly, which was incredible and had my first scan at 6 wks. I was a little worried as my Mum had 7 m/c's so when I made it to 10 wks I was over the moon. I headed to my first ob appointment, only to discover when doing the scan that there was no longer anything there. I think they called it a 'missed miscarriage' and I had to go in for a d&c urgently as my body had not passed it naturally. I had the D&C early in May. Since the d&c my body has been all over the place. I have only just had a 'normal' af and even then, it's still not quite right - I bled for 4 days, then stopped for about 5 days, then bled for another 2 days! Is that normal??

I can't believe how difficult the last three months has been for me and I really haven't had much support as none of my friends have been through anything like this and a couple of them are currently pg. It sucks!

Anyway that 's probably enough for starters - I'm looking forward to chatting to you all again soon. Best of luck to everyone in here and once again, you all seem to be incredible people - I hope I can touch someone as much as you have all touched me already!

Just popping in for a sec....

Welcome Kelly, I am sorry to hear about the loss of your baby. My mum had 9 miscarriages so i know what you mean about being scared because of that. I had great scans too on my first baby but lost her at 18 weeks. With Clexane treatment (i found out after having Katelyn that i have a blood clotting disorder) i now have a 17 month old daughter Lucy. We are currently ttc number 3. So best of luck to you and i hope you get another BFP very soon!

Shell, How are you doing? How did you go today? I was thinking of you and your angel and hope that you managed to have a nice day...did you get a plant to honour your angel?

Hi Naomi, glad to hear from you, congrats on the job, do keep coming around...

Love Sarah xx
    Last edited by KAB; August 6th, 2006 at 05:13 PM.

Just a quick one,

Shell, Ive been thinking about you all day sweety and ive only just had the chance to get on now at almost midnight. I hope your planting was special and Im sure your little angel was looking down on you all with lots of love. Lots of hugs to you and your family on this sad but special day.

Lisa

Morning girls (yes it is morning - although very early in it and you are all probably still asleep!!!)

Just a quick note on night shift while I have a moment.

Just wanted to send a big hug to Shell. I hope you had the opportunity to have some special time over the weekend to reflect.

Me - well Mum and Dad were down for the weekend which was lovely. We went to the Boy from Oz on Friday night - fantastic show!!!! However, poor DH and I were *interrupted* in the middle of the show by a little old lady who decided to try to pop off her perch in the row in front of us She was alive when she left us (although we were a little worried for a while there - no equipment, working in the dark and on the stairs) and complaining about her and her daughter missing the show which was a good sign. We checked with a few people around us (including my family) what we had missed ... and none of them knew because they were too busy watching us!!!!!!! I think it is the first time my family had seen DH and I in action work wise so it was interesting for them (and the rest of the people all around us). Of course we were towards the top where all patients are located (according to Murphy's Law). But the rest of the show was just great and Hugh Jackman .... drool!!!

I hope you all have a lovely Monday and I'll be back at a more respectable hour to chat.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast