Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 2006 #4

goldilocks Guest

LOL Shan! I'm always worried I'm going to type in the wrong thing so I always check and double-check before posting, especially with regards to BFN's & BFP's!! LOL

Of course, I'd much rather be announcing a BFP than a BFN! But, small steps...

How are you doing anyway, hon? I hope AF is being kind to you.

Love
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

I'm great Belle. AF disappeared on Sunday, wasn't too heavy, no clots, with not much pain (only a little bit on the first day) and i was quite suprised considering my 92 day cycle.....oh well, i'm not complaining, so yes, she was kind to me this month.

Thanks for asking....and i'm waiting for the BFP announcement from you soon!!!

Ah Bel - you and Shan made me laugh with the whole bfp/bfn thing! Im glad that you can now start planning for your new ttc journey. I hope its a short and sweet one.
    You need to carry around a full supply of antihistamines at all times!! Yes dh and I have got another bd date tonight!

Shan - so glad af was kind to you...hope things get into order with you and you catch the eggy this month

Lisa - I can't believe you are back for another round with DH!! My poor love cannot keep up with the required pace. But at least O has passed and we have (fingers crossed) hopefully caught the egg.

Yes Jayne - I am on the TWW!!

I'll be back for more personals later - off to do the groceries (woo hoo )

goldilocks Guest

Shan, I'm glad AF was kind to you this time around. I hope you don't have another 92 day cycle...that's just crazy! Honey, I'm sure YOU will be announcing a BFP before I do Even though the first time happened very quickly for us, I don't think it'll be so quick this time. And besides, there are so many ladies on here who deserve a BFP before I do, you being one of them! So hop to it, girlie!!!

Lisa, ROFL @ the BD date with your DH again tonight. You two have been going at it like rabbits lately!!! :eek: I'm sure you're going to catch the egg this month, hon...you just have to with all that BDing! And yup, you read my mind...I'm off to buy some antihistemines so I can carry them with me everywhere! LOL

Michelle, I'm keeping everything crossed that you caught the egg too! It's a relief hitting the TWW in a way...at least you know that there's nothing more you can do!

Ooooh, so many ladies in with a chance this month...something tells me we're going to get a mass exodus...!

Love
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Thanks Belle.....you're a darling...maybe we can get BFP's together, but we don't deserve it any more than you do, so you just remember that 'girlie'......

Michelle - Yay on the TWW wait. How long until testing? like mad for your miracle this month sugar-fairy.

Lisa - I'm so hoping that you're right. It's so hard going from feeling like you have been hit by a bus to not feeling ill at all. How is your bdfest schedule going? I think you need to open your bedroom windows during the day or your room is going to smell like a brother! LOL. hahahaha

Big to everybody else in here. thinking of you all and wishing you all BFP's VERY soon!

Love Jayne

Girls, girls, girls, I am not that bad I gave dh two nights off - so he should be recharged and ready to go tonight If he has time and energy for the gym - then he certainly has the time and energy for the BABY DANCE!! Mind you it was his idea to bd all month long. I have to get as much bd'ing as possible, I figure it cant hurt and will only up our chances, as I dont chart, temp, check cm (I only notice it sometimes when I wipe after going to the loo). I have bought some opk's but Ive been a bit slow in using them too - might start tonight.

Belle - I hope you are right and there is a mass exodus this month. I agree, we all deserve it, no one more or less, we all want to be mummy's, some for the first time, some for the second and some for the third, fourth or fifth, oh and what good mums we will make. Sit tight gals, we are all going over to PAML soon...

Hello Ladies,

Lisa, LOL at giving DH the night off but just making sure with the OPK. You are so going to end up with a BFP this month - how could you not you are definately going to be up the duff.

Michelle, I hope the TWW is over quickly with a BFP for you. Sounds like a really good chance with the O Pain and i am sure you managed to get a bit of BDing down at the right time....bring on the BFP!!!!!

Moglie, I am really sorry about your BFN but like everyone already said it sounds as though it could just be to early. I hope you get that BFP real soon.

Belle, Wow at the alergy thing! LOL at not being able to clean - i hope you milk it! I am really glad that you finally got a BFN and that the bleeding has pretty much stopped. It will be a BFP in no time you watch!

Shell, Warm wishes for your EDD on Sunday, its such a hard day and my thoughts will be with you what a lovely idea about the plant! We have a pink "angelface" rose for our Katelyn. They are really nice and smell beautiful.

Shan, Yay for AF being over bring on the Bedfest and of course your BFP at the end of this month!

Amy, How are you doing chicky?

Kristy, I had a look at your website it is a beautiful tribute to your baby girl. How are you doing?

Sorry to anyone i have forgotten, hope you are all well.
    Love Sarahxx

Hi girls am still here just been so busy working with DH in our factory, and am exhausted atm so am not going to try and catch up just yet but will pop on tomorrow hopefully and have a read and do a proper post,

Hope you are all well,

Hugs to you all and heaps of *babydust* coming your way

Belinda Congrats on the BFN lol.... (weird to be saying that). Hopefully your body will start getting back to normal for you now.

Michelle Hoping you caught that eggie!

Thanks to the girls that commented on my site... started as a blog just to get all my feelings out when I lost Amy... kinda grew a little

I'm on CD12 today, but don't normally O until about CD20 or so (temping and just starting OPK's). I had a chemical pg last cycle though and it kinda feels like my body is gearing up to O a bit earlier, but I could be wrong - quite often am lol.

FF link in my sig somewhere

Michelle, good luck with the TWW matey. I really hope you are announcing a BFP by the end of it.

Hello everyone!

I hope you'll let me in here, we're not actually ttc yet, but I have been 'lurking' around and thought I should say hi!

I had a missed mc and d&c three weeks ago. We have asked by my ob to wait two cycles (at least one) before ttc again, so hopefully that will be mid-late september. I'm v. excited tonight because I did two different OPKs and they both came up +! Who would think you could be so excited about ovulating (I certainly wouldn't have three weeks ago), but I was starting to worry that I was going to have 17 week cycles or something, and that we wouldn't be able to ttc for ages! So I'm very pleased, and hoping that next month is also five weeks (or less)-bring on the bding! It still feels like so long though.....

Looking forward to getting to know all of you, and wishing you lots of luck in your ttc journeys. Can't wait to see those sticky BFPs all over the place!

goldilocks Guest

Good morning everyone!

Shan, it would be lovely to get BFP's together. I wish that we could ALL get BFP's together! But since I'm such a newbie here, I would happily give up my spot for any of these other lovely ladies I wish I could wave a magic wand and make you all pregnant!!!

Lisa, ROFL @ giving your DH a whole two nights off! Well, I'm sure he's not complaining about all the action And you're right, if you're not temping or checking your cm, the best way to catch the eggie is to BD every night! You've just gotta catch it!!! Yes, everyone here is so deserving of a precious bundle, especially after what we've all been through. Here's hoping there's a mass exodus over to PAML this month! I really do have a great feeling about this month...so who's it going to be???

Sarah, yup it's great being able to get out of cleaning. Although after Lisa's environmentally friendly alternatives, I might not be able to milk it for too much longer! LOL How are you going, hon? Getting in plenty of BDing I hope!

Amy, sorry to hear you're so exhausted from all the hard work. I hope things ease up for you very soon and you can take a well deserved break!

Kristy, thanks for the congrats about the BFN! Yeah, it does feel weird celebrating a BFN instead of a BFP! LOL Oh well, one step at a time I guess. I hope you catch the egg this month too! You're in with a great chance if you're temping and using OPK's.

Sez, hello and welcome! You're definitely in the right place, hon. I'm not actively TTC yet either as my D&C was only 23 days ago, but it's nice to get to know all the other TTCAML girls in the meantime. That's great that you know your body is already ovulating! It sounds as though you'll go back to normal very quickly. I'm sure the next few cycles will just fly by and you'll be TTC again before you know it!

Not much to report here. I'm really exhausted today though, have been all week in fact. I think the 23 days of bleeding has finally caught up with me. Going to buy some iron tablets at lunchtime...that is, if I don't fall asleep between now and then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Love
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Hey Belle, How are you going? Ihave been watching you post in here over the past few days and just didnt know what to say. I am so glad that you are back and ttc again. I pray with every thing that i can that I see you back on the pg ark in no time at all. Sending you special ttc hugs.

Love Nola xoxo

goldilocks Guest

Awww Nola, you are so sweet I'm doing OK, thanks for asking. I don't know where I would be without BB. It has truly been the most healing thing, being able to come on here and talk/vent/share during the last few weeks.

I always come and check on the Jan belly buddies. I can't believe you're almost 18 weeks along now! :eek: That's just crazy, where has the time gone??!! I'm so happy to hear that little Treacle is going along beautifully. Are you going to find out if it's a boy or a girl? I'm hanging out to see some pics of your gorgeous baby bump, btw

Much love,
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Belle: Yes we are going to find out the gender and as soon as we do you will be one of the first to know. Please continue to pop in and say hello to us all. Thinking of you always.
    Nola xoxo

Belle - the iron tablets are a good idea. With so much bleeding your body can lose a lot of its natural iron stores. Apparently you can get an iron tonic from healthfood shops as well.

Sarah - thanks, the signs are still going the right way so will just have to wait and see

Just a quick update. Still no AF. Saw tcm and have been told to wait and do a blood test at 7 days past AF due date so that will be Monday. He said I looked different and my pulses were different too but because its very early on the I'm BFP is identical to the I'm about to get AF, but he certainly thinks we're going in the right direction towards a BFP so I am eagerly awaiting for Monday to come around.

Hubby is very excited and phones to make sure AF hasn't come!! Very sweet!!
    Fingers crossed for all in the TWW (and beyond)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast