Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 2010

Talking

Hi ladies is AJello here. Just want a bit of hugs n support if it's ok.

quick note about me- 34yo n it was 7w when scan show no heartbeats. DnC in early June. Then AF in early July. HCG has definitely back to normal n have been TTC again since AF. Well, according to calendar AF should due in the next 5 days..... But in the last two days I realise that I m "feeling funny". I wonder if it is AF coming symptoms or any good news! Oh so nervous. I know I am a bit too ambitious to hope for a BFP just 2 months after DnC. But there is no harm being optimistic right?

Guess what I did. To cheer myself up yesterday I went to go n buy a box of FirstRsponse in a box of three. I figure out if AF is not showing up on time I will test myself. And if I run out of them then I got an excuse to pop into the shopping centre to get more

Welcome Ajello - heaps of hugs and support in here
    I hope you get your BFP this week - only took one AF after my 6 week miscarriage in 2008 to get my DD so it can happen
    hope your stay in here is short

Forshelby - hope you stay around for ages yet i love hearing about you and your bubba. Cant believe that guy who looked at you funny for a coke - what a loser!
    I had a work collegue tell me at about 8 months pregnant i should stop eating a piece of cheesecake - that i would get listeria! ohhhh i nearly slapped her. anyway i ate it and enjoyed it

Good on ya dampyre for doing the list - i really hope there is a sneaky bubba in there for you. good luck and FX

I know ive missed a whole lot of people but bit short of time tonight - good luck to everyone and thinking of you all

The TWW is going so sloooooooooooow - i think something might be happening and have a really good feeling i want to test now so much for my resolve to wait till after AF is due. Nothing would show up yet anyway i just want to POAS
    i must be going mad!!!!

Hey Everyone,
    Dampyre - I have tried the shakes too, DH had heaps left over, I like the tony ferguson ones, the optifast vanilla make me gag just thinking about them! Good luck on duromine!
    Reet - I really wanna know about the preseed!!! I hope it works for you this month! I do remember T hopes and her scrambled egg white hehe, I am willing to do that too!
    Welcome Ajello, Hopefully you dont have a long wait before your BFP!
    Kellbell - I think this last TWW has been my worst yet!! I thought I was going crazy, Hope you can keep busy, resist the urge to POAS!!!
    Loops, Matthewsmum and Alice - Cant wait to hear about the crazy hormones as you get ready for your next attempts!
    Forshelby - It is lovely having you here!!
    Clairesmummy - I wish I could wake up at the same time every day to temp! Some mornings I am up at 5 others I am super lucky and get a sleep in til 8,is that your issue with temping too???
    Hugs to everyone I have missed xxx
    AFM - Had a very quiet wkend, DS is asleep next to me after having a high temp all day, so we missed out on the circus, maybe later in the week! I have been a bit moody the last few days, not sure if it is PMS or my EDD, bbs are a bit sore too, went and got my chocolate stash sorted for later in the week Im pretty sure af will be here right on time,Im going to get some macca/vitex tomorrow i think.
    I havent thought of a motto for August yet, any ideas?
    xxx

Forshelby- Firstly.. so glad ur drs appointment went great! Thats excellent news. Secondly- Yes pls dont leave us yet!! I love ur positivity that this IS going to be my month! And thirdly! 2 weeks without sex.. wow!! I think my dhs 'thing' wld fall off from lack of use! haha. Nah i think i will be exactly the same.. i have no sex drive now so i can only imagine what i will be like once I dont HAVE to bd anymore! Great that ur sickness is still hanging around.. everything must be perfect!! I cant imagine being so put off food as u are tho!! Glad u make up for it once the nausea has died down tho

Clairesmummy- Yeah i reckon u shld give OPKs a go.. they're really good. Just helps u to be able to pinpoint when u will O. Its great that ur body already tells u thru ur cm tho.. i wish mine did! My body never gives me any hints as to what its doing!

MsKara- Ur hcg level is a fantastic result! Woohoo!!!

Loops- Arent these little reminders of how long its been since ttc so frustrating and upsetting. I really hope u have a good nite tho at the charity ball. Let ur hair down. I am really hoping u get that bfp in the next couple months. If not tho atleast u have a plan

Mum22- Yeah it was a bugger that the preseed didnt turn up. Whats more frustrating tho is that i asked for it to be sent to our PO Box so im going to have to drive there to check if its arrived. I might just wait til just before the post office closes tomoro arvo to be on the safe side. It shld defintely be here by then tho.. i did order them express after all! How are u going at the moment??

Damprye- Hope ur date went well tonight. What are ur dps thoughts on having to wait for 6 months if the dr advises its for the best..?? Does he mind??

Ajello- Welcome! and sorry for ur loss Lets hope u get ur bfp in a few days! ur very fertile after a m/c so its quite possible. Be sure to keep us posted!

Kellbell- OOOOhhhhhh ur going to be our next BFP!! I can feel it!!! I say u test on hhmmm thurs morning???

AFM- Well i did another opk today.. after about 10 mins a VERY faint line came up. But its just still confusing me. If I am going to O on day 19ish then the faint but not as faint line shld defintely be there by now shldnt it?? How many days before u ladies have gotten a +ive opk have u started getting a line?? Golly gosh i hope i O before Sat.. DH will most likely be going away on Monday so it HAS to be before then! I am really hoping this is our month, for the next few months DH is working 3 weeks away 1 week home, for the last few months its been 4 weeks away 1 week home so it has fit into O time perfectly.. but with this new roster it will be all messed up!

Hey Bons!!! Sore bust in august is the motto for this month!! I will defintely be telling u all about how preseed goes. I reckon try the maca.. my naturopath said vitex is more expensive to buy and its more for ppl that are dealing with weight issues as well. Word of warning tho.. get maca capsules if u can! I put one of my friends on the powder and she cldnt get it down. I am thinking of buying a capsule maker machine so i can make my own capsules! haha I have got a list of things to start doing if i dont fall this month.. accupunture.. regular exercise.. eat really good.. and pump the maca! i have been pretty slack with it lately.. mainly cos of the yucky taste!
    Now are u sure af is defintely coming?? Did u do another hpt?? I really really hope she stays away!! Great that u have ur chocolate stash waiting.. hopefully instead it is celebration chocolate tho!!

Thanks everyone for the hugs and support

Reet - good luck. I have been trying to use the OPK but have been constantly getting faint line which look faint on any day- so I gave up - I think my LH don't like the OPK!. But good luck may it be the week

forshelby - so excited for you!

Em... feeling a bit "sick" tonight... I wonder if it is anything good or simply because we ate alot when we went out tonight. Ooops I did eat alot

Fingers cross.... will wait for a few more days before testing

Bons if you are referring to egg white as a lube....dont do it!!! Look it up on internet is is nasty stuff which contains salmonella and they warn against it cos it can make infections etc will not help you TTC. They also say saliva kills the swimmers and etc.
    Look up pre seed, you will find the testimonials and I PROMISE it is fantastic stuff!!

Reet, bugger that. You might wanna ring lullaby cos you might find your postage gets refunded cos with express they guarantee overnight delivery!!
    Umm, me, I'm on CD13 and gearing up for a + OPK say in a couple of days I will hope today but I doubt it, my O seems to come around 10 days before the end of my cycle darn it!!!

Hope you have some luck Ajello. From what I have heard about D and C you are most fertile after it cos your lining is all scraped and nice and clean etc, as long as you leave the first month Af so that all the left bits can clean themselves out well and truly properly and form a nice thick lining. That is what I have been told and a couple of mates have BFP immediately after D&C which makes the load a little easier for them but you never forget the MC I guess, but it makes it easier.

Haha mum22 i think bons will defintely be trying the preseed before she uses egg whites! All i think bons was meaning was that desperate times call for desperate measures! Maybe not that desperate but it comes close!

oh,, so nervous ladies in this ... CD 28 today . was norally 30 days b4 MC and 27 days when got the first AF..no AF so far... oh... HPT or not? don't want to test and get a BFN because it is too soon and get myself upset... will wait for another three days after CD30 or 31- if no AF then may be HPT?

mean while will eat some icecream with choctop to kill time- freezer here I come!

Oh phew that is a relief Reet about Bons, I was like are you mad, you cant do that cos of all the warnings I would have been feeling awful if she had of done it and gotten sick or something not nice!! What a pain that it didnt arrive for you Reet good things come to those who wait I suppose!!
    AJello, I say test and then test again in a couple of days if a BFN you have nothing to lose only something to gain possibly but then I am a bit of a tester!!

Mum22- Haha yeah i wld be a bit worried to if we all started using the old egg whites! T-Hopes who is in the ltttc thread used it tho im pretty sure! thats where we heard it from.. but yeah it wld be pretty yuck. And awful if it caused an infection!
    I am so excited about going to the post office later!! I got the pack with 9 applicators.. does that mean it only lasts 9 bd's??
    I think thas all i will need over O time anyway.. dont want to overkill it!

Ajello- Yes test! u have nothing to lose! I personally cant test early anymore.. cant handle the heartbreak of seeing only 1 line.. but if u think ur strong enough do it! And yeah like mum22 said if it comes back bfn then just test again in a couple days. Good luck!

AFM-I just did a opk and there is finally a line.. its lighter then the control line but atleast its there! It just must mean Im going to O a couple days later then i expected.

I am also pretty sore and tender in my lower pelvic area.. i noticed it last month too.. its only coming around O time.. it must be my ovaries?? Has anyone else had this?? I think i have read that its caused from the clomid stimulating more follicles to grow.. so i hope it means that i lay a couple eggs! more chance of getting my bfp! (or twins or triplets )

Reet, the tube that comes with applicators is 40gm. I usually only use 2 gm which is a stack seriously. It says not to reuse the applicators, but they hardly look all sterile in their packs and from what I have heard about people who pack tampons they cant be much worse... At the risk of sounding stoopid, I wash the applicator and then steralise it in boiling water and re use it for one more application. It's not as if I am just sticking it in a cupboard or anything, I do make sure it is clean and I do steralise it (it's probably cleaner than when I opened it from the pack). I dunno it is up to you.

Or I suppose you could just apply some of it yourself around O and when you are O use theapplicators. The larger tube of it is exactly the same ingredients, just no applicators. I hope this helps? I do really like it and stand by it!! I also got one of the girls on TTC1-6 months to try it out and she said she liked it.

Cool thanks for that info! I reckon i might be re-using them too. Thanks for letting me know about how u only use 2gms.. shld last around 20 bds then!!

Yup. I have the larger tube, you could always continue to reuse them steralising them and get the larger tube it would end up being cheaper!! I have the larger tube and the little one that comes with applicators and I have read the ingredients......exactly the same!!

I have been using some of the older style ones which exp sept which are pre filled, but tried one of the newer ones to see wha tthey were like, much the same only I dont have to waste it.

Mum22- I think I would have done the same lol.

Reet- I always get a second line on OKPs and they also seem to get lighter and darker through the month no matter when I O so get plenty od bd in and hope for the best I guess. At least when it finally does come back + then you can pinpoint it and work out the bd pattern to see what your chances are? As for my date... he was very late and I could not get hold of him to find out what was going on. When he did turn up it was good. I told DP that I will wait until I am healthy to have a baby and he is supportive but seems somewhat disappointed.

Bons- Yup sore bust in august Poor DS, I hope he isn't getting sick.

Kellbell- Ohh just one more week till testing

AJello- I'm glad you came over and I hope that you have a lil bubs a cookin'

AFM- Looks like there wont be a sneaky bub in there, I started spotting last night and even though it hasn't turned into AF yet I am sure it will. Bloomin' early again too, so not happy with my body. I was being really optimistic for my PCOS scan but with the errattic cycles, I'm not holding my breath.

Ok someone needs to tell me what maca is? lol

dampyre: thank you for the list! Good luck with your scans this week

forshelby: Butchers smell bad for me at the best of times! I'm going to be avoiding them like the plague for the next few months. I'll send the Vego DH in for our dog bones mwahahah

AJello: sending your way!!

Kell: LOL @ just wanting to POAS!! Patience! Just a few days away and you will have the sore bust in August heheh

Bons: I still have high hopes for a BFP for you this month!

Reet: I have my for your O being perfectly timed. I'm convinced this month will bring everyone BFPs because we have such a good slogan!teehee!! I'm sorry I have no idea about the OPKs.

AFM I have my first OBs appointment tomorrow. I'm very nervous, because I haven't had symptoms for a few days and I'm beginning to get pretty worried about it. Bah... I just wish I could stop playing this waiting game. Just let me know if it is or it isn't and be done with it!

hi girls,
    just dropping in quickly as have had a few bad days in the last week

damprye - so sorry to hear that af is on her way bah humbug - doesn't she know when she's not wanted

mskara - i haven't even made a dr's appt yet to confirm this preg just trying to get over the milestones

Reet - hoping 'o' is on time and doesn't keep you hanging

bons - oh i hope this is your month sweety

ajello - here's hoping that af doesn't show and the next few days fly so that you can test and get that

hi to everyone else...sorry have to go quickly, my stomach hasn't been to good the last day (bread n butter and water are my friends)

MsKara it was mentioned on 1-6 month TTc a few days back I think it is some sort of powder natural thing which aids with fertility or getting cycles to settle from my understanding??? Apparently tastes gross......

Reet howd you go????

Thanks Dampre at least I dont feel like too much of a fool!!

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast