Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 2010

Ajello - hope you enjoyed your icecream and choctop!
    hope that BFP is waiting for you

Oh Dampyre so sorry to hear there is no sneaky bubba :-(
    you are amazing im sure youll be healthy in no time and you will get your BFP soon

MsKara - good luck with your OB appointment tomorrow - its really normal for symptoms to come and go. i had hardly any symptoms with my DD and she was fine i cried when i saw her at nine weeks as i had convinced myself the preg was gone as i got such vague symptoms. Let us know how you go FX
    by the way i have no patience lol - by DP laughs at me all the time as i hate to wait. i hattteeeee the TWW so much

iona - are you going to have an early scan?

ummmmm im starting to feel like something is happening for me - ive promised myself to wait till next week as i dont think i could handle seeing that single line id rather AF come. i have no preg tests in the house anyway so cant even be tempted
    Ive gots lots planned with DD this week to keep me busy. but i just want this so bad come on bubba please please be growing away in there!!!!

hi girls,

just popping in quickly again.....i just wanted to say i have used both pressed and egg white, both were fine ! Reet i hope your parcel arrived today and you are busy using it right now lol the place it came from it very close to me, i never knew the shop existed !

kell - yay hoping to head to the drs either sometime this week or next monday, then will book in for a scan....tomorrow will be 6w 4d for me and that is when my lil one's lil heartbeat stopped (found out at 7w 1d) so hoping that next week there is a lil heartbeat for me to see

Ok ladies... a BFN!!!

no sore bb, but really feel sick since last night- so if I keep feeling sick for the next few days, I can only come with the conclusion that I have over-eaten to make myself sick!!!

But not giving up until AF show up. I was really sick two weeks ago when it meant to be O, I wonder if O has been postponed and the TWW wait will end on Friday? oh hate the TWW! Told DH that was going to test- he doubted but let me do it anyway and I have to tell him the bad news. He seems ok. He wasn't very pushy and thought that I shouldn't be to too hash to myself .

Found an extra HPT in my OPK pack, so after wasting one 2nite, still have 3 in the pack.... em...

Just a quick one for me,
    I have spent a few hrs at emergency with DS, his temp has been way up, he feels miserable poor thing.
    I went and got some vitex today, i wanted maca but they didnt have any and I didnt want to go to chatswood with DS, Im pretty sure they do the same thing.
    Hope everyone is well, bring on some BFP'S!!!!
    xxx

Ajello- Sorry to hear that u got a bfn.. it cld be a bit early?? If not then bring on august i say!!

Kellbell- oohhh ur getting me excited! i reckon ur onto something! Keep urself busy this week and as soon as u test let us know!!!

Minnie- Oh so u have used egg whites too?? was the thought of it a bit yuck???

Iona- Sorry to hear ur a bit crook is it morning sickness related or just a tummy bug?? Hope ur feeling better soon x

MsKara- Good luck tomoro. Keep us posted. It will all be fine tho. Oh and maca is what mum22 said.. its just used to balance out hormones.. like if ur lacking progesterone it boosts it up etc.!

Damprye- Sorry to hear af is showing up has any drs ever told u to try clomid?? that wld most likely help regulate ur cycles..?? or maybe even try maca??

Mum22- Yes it arrived! Woohoo!! I have opened it up and its now just waiting for me to use it! Thanks so much for telling me bout it. I had heard lots of ppl talking about it but always thought it was just lube.. which i wldnt normally need.

Hello to everyone else too!

AFM- Had puppy training tonight for my 5 month old girl and got home at about 9.30 and dh is sound asleep.. bugger! Am just about to do another opk so if the line is darker guess i will be in our room seducing him! or i might just wait til tomoro morning. I have got the worst pains going on.. it is so sore and tender the whole way across my lower pelvic area and a dull ache on the right hand side. I might ring my gyno tomoro and see if its normal. It must be ovulation related. Im just hoping my ovaries arent over stiulated or something! I also start thinking i have endometritis or something! even tho i know nothing about it.
    Have a great nite sleep everyone! nite nite xxx

Bons i missed u again!
    Oh i hope ur ds is feeling better soon. Did the drs know what was causing it??
    Good luck on the vitex!!

Bons

I really hope ur DS is ok.. poor thing!! I was sick for 2 whole weeks! Bad bugs this winter!!

Everyone - thanks! Not given up yet....

bons - my lil man was sick last week with sinusitis, he looked terrible and we had the temps and all as well....took like 5 hrs for the antibiotics to kick in and for me to have my lil boy back

Bons sorry i missed you before too - hope your DS is felling better soon its awful when they are sick you just worry about them so much. have you tested again or has the witch AF arrived?

Ajello - sorry about the BFN did you test first morn as late at night might not show up this early. dont give up yet!!!!

Reet - hoped you jumped your DH last night hehe
    whats your puppies name?
    sounds like ovulation pain i hope you def woke your DH up
    if your worried best to get it checked out

afm - this is prob tmi - so stop reading if you wish
    i have thrush - ummmmmmmmmmm i googled it and it can be an early preg sign i dont remember having it anytime in the last years since i was preg with DD.
    also have stacks of gas phewwwww my DP says im stinking him out and def sore boobs i couldn't get to sleep last night as they were uncomfortable
    I am prob living in dream world and AF will show herself and ill come crashing down to reality. anyway this week ill keep thinking positive

Bon - is DS better yet? When i was sick last month i had a temp too! My doc was a bit worried and she gave me antibiotics which was quite unusual for me.

Reet - hows was last nite? And i hope those pains are not bad signs. But I agree thst you should getit check out it last for another couple of days! We here all need healthy bodies for our "missions"

kellbell-em... all those "uncomforts" sounds promising!
    I think if DH saw this post he would think that I have gone crazy for being happy for someone when they don't feel "well"

Did feel abit disappointed last nite with the , so, I went to have a chocchip cookie before bed- oh that's good! Will test again tomorrow morning if no A/F.

Yay Reet, glad parcel arrived. He he he chuckles.....hope it gets you the BFP you so deserve!! 2 girls on my other thread TTC 1-6 months have announced BFP last night and today, yay for them am sooooo excited for them.

On the me front.....negative OPK this morning, felt cervix just to check and it is still low and hard CD15 am getting sick of waiting!!! (me not vey patient)

Ajello- Hey welcome and so sorry for your BFN but hey keep your chin up maybe it's a little to early to get that BFP don't give up hope just yet.
    Bons- Yeah huge problem for me at the moment since AF arrived before she arrived I was awake at 7am on the dot every morning now I wake at 5 then awake again at either 6-8am, can't get the momentum going to do temps this month and it's annoying the hell out of me.
    Reet- I will be giving the OPK a go this month and see if Im in tune as I think I am with my body...lol...could be interesting.
    AFM- Well I splurged out yesterday and bought the first response 7 day pg planning kit......did 1 O test this morning as I had some CM yesterday and I reckon Thursday Friday is the time to do the bd going by my body if I'm right. I did the O test this morning and there's only a faint line on it so I reckon I could be right on track with Thursday Friday being O day maybe. Which is a pain in the bum if it's Friday cause DF, DD and I are off to a Campdraft this week end and I wont be able to get any sausage sizzling happening as DD sleeps beside us in the gooseneck...gggrrrrrrrrr might have to chuck a blanket on the ground and act like animals for the night...lol.......I have a really good feeling about this month and feel really positive and getting very excited about FX getting PG and having a very sticky lill bubba FX.
    Hope to do a few more persies later, sorry if I missed anybody. Hope everyone is safe and well and to all those doing the TWW best of luck and I hope n pray you all get your BFP. And to the rest of us as all good women do we will just keep trying and trying until we all succeed.

Hi Ladies
    Just popping in quickly as Im about to head off for Warnambool - Yay!
    Ajello ~ Welcome, I hope your stay in here is short. FX you o'd later than you thought and you still get BFP.
    Kellbell ~ Stay pos - FX tight for you! Hope when I get back I see you with a BFP.
    Damprye ~ Thanks for the list hun and GL with the weight loss and everything. Im finding after turning 30 its so much harder to lose weight - funny that LOL.
    Hi to all and I will be thinking of you, chat to you in about a week.
    Thanks for all the wishes re: the ball - im sure there will be lots of money raised. GL everyone and (((GBH))). Sending out lots of Stickyvibes and babydust

Hope you have a wonderful time away Loops.

Kell- My pups name is Nala, DH named her, she looks a bit like a little lion
    OMG ur symptoms do sound very very promising! Whats even more promising is ur positive attitude!! I really think u will get ur bfp this time around So what are u doing about ur thrush problem?? excellent that all the bding is out of the way! can u take thrush tablets when ur pg?? or are u just hoping it goes away on its own?? Drink lots of water and fresh fruit and vege.
    And if ur interested get a product called In-Liven, the brand is MiEssence.. its a pro-biotic powder with lots of organic bits and pieces in it (such as spirulina, oats, rice, cabbage, asparagus and the list goes on and on!!) it also contains lactobacillus acidophilus (plus HEAPS of other things) which helps to get rid of all the bad bacteria in ur body which causes things like thrush etc. Its a bit yuck to drink but not too bad. If anyone else is interested go to this website ONEgroup - In-Liven Probiotic

Mum22- I wish i knew what i was looking for when checking my cervix! i have no idea! haha im so hopeless. We will probly O at around the same time.. i still havent had a positive opk.

Loops- I have a friend who lives in warnambool..actually maybe she is in killarney now.. not sure. Are those 2 places close together?? her dad is Shane Howard who is the main singer in the band Goanna.. think there actually touring around at the moment! Anyway enough rambling! haha Have a great weekend away!

Clairesmummy- it sounds to me like u have ur body pretty sussed! thats excellent!

Ajello- Let us know how u go tomoro morning. Good luck! In the meantime keep feasting on that 'naughty' food!

AFM- Not sure whats going on.. still no +ive opk.. the line is still faint. I know this happened last month.. i was almost about to give up and then bang i got the very dark line.. so i guess i just keep waiting! That dull ache has stopped now.. maybe it was a pre-ovulation thing.. who knows! I am kinda hoping I didnt O yesterday cos dh was away sunday nite so we only got a bd in sunday morning and then this morning (yes sadly dh was way too sound asleep for me to wake up last nite ) but i guess thats still every 2nd day. I wish i cld do my own blood tests to see where my hormone levels are at!!
    And i havent been able to use the preseed yet! I cldnt really be bothered fumbling around this morning at 6am with it. But i will defintely be using it tonight
    I also think the Sperm Max is working for my dh.. this is going to be way TMI but i went off to work this morning after a shower and thinking I was all nice and clean and then about an hr later i was like OMG! i need a toilet! I had basically just exploded!! it was awful! Sperm max is meant to make the 'load' bigger plus it helps with making the sperm healthy etc. haha atleast i know i kept it in long enough for the little spermies to be able to swim swim swim!!

Anyway hope everyone is having a lovely day.. ill be back later to see how everyone is going! xx

Ummm, Reet I will send you a PM re the cervix thing.

Haha mum22.. i have kinda googled and done some research.. but it kinda always feels the same! Look forward to getting ur msg! Thanku!!

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast