Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 2010

Reet - Come on preseed!! Hope puppy preschool was fun, my puppy just slept through all of hers! xxx
    Kell - Re the thrush...if its not an invasive question, are you itchy just on the outside? if it is just outside, get yourself a big bottle of betadine and swab with cottonwool twice a day, obgyn told my mum and i to use that, works nicely! hope this your BFP!
    Clairesmummy - Good luck with OPK! xxx
    Thanks everyone for asking about DS, he has still got high temps, Dr's couldnt find any source of infection, so it is a wait and see and keep up the panadol, I was a bit scared last night when his temp climbed to nearly 40
    Loops - Have a great night at the Ball! Next yr you will have a newborn!!!!
    Hugs to everyone, sorry i missed so many feel like i have no brain today!!
    AFM - No AF yet, but i have the pms breakout and feel bloated so it is only a matter of days, I am still holding a glimmer of hope but....
    xxx

Kell, try natural yoghurt (yeah sounds gross) but it is soo nice and relieving of symptoms and it works!! You just put some onto a pad. Sounds icky and I thought so until I tried it!!!

hi ladies.. i will have to go back and do some reading and some catching up.. chatty bunch, miss a few days and i feel like i miss everything.

AFM: af has come and gone.. she was only 4 days this month, & not very painful at all (usually i am in agony) so that was a nice surprise! SIL had her bub on the 31st.. a baby girl. she was about 2 weeks early. i, too, have ordered preseed, should be getting here in the next few days although i think DP will be away for O this month so will have to wait til the month after to experiment with it i have read very promising things about it though. FX.

baby dust to all.. and good luck to those on their TWW!

Mum 22 - that's a good idea... I always wondered how the yoghurt got to where it should. I also take inner health plus for candida. I find inner health plus always works a treat but it can be expensive if you need to take it long term. Anyway, I might try it, am having a bit of the same problem as Kell. Am hoping I don't have a UTI as well.... so went out and got some cranberry juice today.

my word you are a chatty bunch!

dampyre: I'm sorry there's no sneaky bub Best of luck for your PCOS scan

AJello: Sorry for the BFN Will you test again in a few days?

kellbell: oh wow those symptoms sound fantastic! I found this article on Belly Belly re thrush.

Bons: I hope your DS is ok!

Reet: I wish I could test my own blood too!! All this waiting is driving me nuts.

Clairesmummy: Throw that blanket on the ground and enjoy your weekend!!

AFM I had my OBs appt this morning, and I know absolutely nothing new, except that unexpected urine samples are inconvenient when you really do not have to go... at all... lol

Anyway, blood pressure seems to have come down. I'm scheduled for another scan next monday, then another blood test shortly after. I have to go back to the midwives and get the results in 2 weeks, which is my wedding anniversary, so FX for good news that day!

Well ladies... I think I should move on. Just so you know... I will still be stalking you all for the next few weeks because I'm positive there will be some BFPs from you soon!!

All the best, and thank you all for your support for the last few weeks

MsKara, go to the pathology place when you can be bothered and get yourself a specimen jar and just do your wee before you go to sppt can sit at room temperature for and hour or so at the very least. That's what I did last preg.....hospital toilets were a dive...another story.

Hi All,

So I have been MIA for awhile, I have had a bumpy couple of weeks.
    I have been to hospital three times with fevers. They did a scan to check if all had passed. That was last wednesday. The scans showed that all was good. The lining was even starting to form again and hCG had returned to below 2. We are still waiting for af before ttc again but atleast i have conformation that everything has returned to normal.

Ill never forget this experience, thats for sure.

I just want to thankyou all for your help and support during one of the hardest things i have ever had to go through. I finally have my head around it, and am definately in a better spot now.

Bring on af!!!!!

MrsMacca- Sorry for you loss darl, it's a horrible thing to go through but on a positive side at least we all have BB where we can all relate to what you have been through and give you some kind words and positive thoughts to go forward with. It's good to hear that you are on the positive side of things now and looking forward to TTC again. Bigs hugs to you and your family and welcome back. Hope AF arrives shortly for you darl.
    MsKara- Maybe O will come a little early for me and I wont need that blanket cause where we are heading to has burs everywhere no grass and I really do think (pardon my french) but one ***** is enough to deal with....lol;.....I mean that in a ha ha ha way not nasty at all

MrsMacca - here's hoping that AF arrives real soon for, sorry to hear of all that has happened xoxox

yeahhhhhh its so itchy mostly on the outside. thanks for all the advice
    going to lather my nether regions in yogurt now

imagine if DP wants some action when he comes home - can you just picture his face

Dory, yup worked a treat doing it that way for me!!!

Kell, the relief will be instantaneous!!! That coooling sensation is soo nice when you have thrush.....and I would know I practically had it whole last pregnancy....ick.

He he yes DP would love that. At least it is natural!!

Goodluck girls.

AFM- I have had my first lot of EWCM this afternoon so am rather excited if I do say so myself. Just praying it happens soon and that it doesnt end up with a BFN and a short luteal phase this month, am a tad bit worried!!! Tho I keep reasoning that I had no probs conceiving last two so surely it cant be some defect with luteal.....hmmmm.

On that note time to get off this!!

Goodluck to everyone!!

Damprye - So glad my grocery ordeal post got you smiling. It will happen for you, it's just a matter of when. Remember that! You've done it before and you can do it again. Sorry to hear about the spotting though, I hope things get better for you really fast!

AJello - Welcome to the thread. I hope you gain as much as I have from being here, I really do. There is definitely no harm in being optimistic, and 2 months isn't such a tall order. I fell pg in our second month trying, so don't lose hope! Enjoy those pg tests, too.. lol Don't give up on the OPK's though, you should get a few faint lines before the darker one. How many faint ones did you get out of interest? Also don't forget to follow the instructions for what days you should start testing, according to your cycle length. The instructions have all the info you need. Good luck! Sorry about the BFN, I hope you get a BFP in the next few days!

Kellie - Oh, don't even get me started on that guy, lol. He's one of those 'I know best' type of guys. I do my best to ignore his nasty moods and just take advantage of his good moods. It's just easier that way! Don't you just hate unwanted advice though? It's like I have a sign on my belly that says 'tell me what to do, I'm clueless'. Ughhhh, And yes, I plan to stick around as long as I'm welcome in here. The urge to POAS is getting to you, eh? I reccomend some light knitting. You know what they say about idle hands. They POAS. LOL... Oh, and er, congratulations on the thrush... it could be a good sign!

Bons - Thanks for your approval, it means a lot that you ladies aren't annoyed with my gushiness... lol. I hope your DS is feeling better soon, so you can get to that circus! I've never been to one, (I know, deprived!) so I'm keen to hear how it was. I also hope your EDD passes without too much heartache. Perhaps do something nice to remember your bub? Or just have a girlie day. Enjoy the chocolate!!

Reet - It really is going to be your month, Reet. Trust me!! 2 weeks without DTD isn't so bad.... the longest we've gone in our whole 3 years so far is about 6 weeks. That was because of my mc. Now THAT felt like forever. I find I'm enjoying it more though, having it less! Quality over quantity. LOL, sorry for the TMI there... And being put off by food is confusing for me, too. I'm a big food lover, I don't know how I manage to stay at a reasonable weight. I'm probably about to hit 70kg though with all I've been eating lately!! I only want carbs and meat at the moment. Fruit kinda turns me off, and I don't have the energy to prepare vegies, so I'm looking forward to feeling better so I can get back into a healthy routine. For now though, just having what I crave. It eases my nausea. Mostly... hehe. To answer your question, I found once the faint line appeared on an OPK for me, it was + within 2-3 days. Even if you O on Monday, if you get a good 'fully loaded' (*snicker*) bd in on Sunday, you should be in with a good shot! The lower pelvic pain is a good sign, too. I always got it around O time. So don't panic, it's normal and they call it 'mittelschmertz' meaning 'pain in the middle (of the cycle)' Don't worry! Oh and I hope the new roster doesn't screw up your TTC plans. Have fun with your new lube, haha! And don't forget, if I can get pg doing it no more than 6 times in the entire month.... you're in with an AWESOME shot with your randy DH. It's SO your month. [email protected] your sperm explosion.. that's hilarious and mind boggling..... hahaha.

Mum22 - LOL, don't stress about the use of eggwhites, hun. Apparently only about 1 in every few hundred (I think.. not sure of exact numbers but I know it's incredibly low) is infected with salmonella. And even then, if you store them at the correct temp, you should be fine! I say do what you gotta do, hehehe. Though preseed does seem less disgusting. Good luck for your upcoming O!

MsKara - It's more the sight than the smell of the meat that's getting to me right now. Strange, I know. How are you going with your pg?? I hope your appointment goes well and you get an early scan so you can see a hb!

Iona - Good to hear from you, hun! How are you feeling? Sick, I gather. I hope it's ms and not a tummy bug. Take it nice and easy and get plenty of rest sweetie. Good luck with your appointments, I just know there'll be a little heart flickering away in there. Stay positive!

Minnie - Hi! Good to see you popping in again, too.

Clairesmummy - I used those 7 day pg planning kits. Did the trick for me! Good luck with your animal bonanza.... lol. Where there's a will (and a sleeping child) there's a way!

Loops - Enjoy your trip, hun!

Kezzy - Good luck for this month! And congrats on being an Aunty.

Dory - Ahhh yes, the old cranberry juice. It works a treat in my experience! Guzzle it down, girl!

MrsMacca - Glad to hear everything is returning to normal. It definitely isn't something you'll ever forget. Sending you strength to get through this tough time, hun.

AFM, Sorry I've been MIA again for a couple of days. I'm so tired and de-motivated lately, it's just crazy. My nausea hasn't been too bad the last couple of days though, so that's nice. I am however having some mild crampy/twinginess, and slight lower back pain. No spotting though so I'm not freaking out about it. Apparently my uterus is the size of a grapefruit, and putting pressure on things around it, so that explains the weird feelings.

Anyhoo, off to bed now, I'm knackered! I just hope the DAMN NEIGHBOURS TURN OFF THAT RACKET WHATEVER THE HECK IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.... Sorry for the outburst. It's just awful! I haven't investigated yet but so far it's been like an irritating vibration/loud throbbing noise. It sort of resembles an engine. I think some idiot is working on their car. at 9pm. Right out the front of my house. (the ppl across the road like to park on our nature strip because there's so fricking many of them and nowhere to put their cars. Mostly because it takes 5/6 of them to afford the rent. Dang sharehouse hooligans!!!!) GO AWAY! DON'T MESS WITH THE PREGNANT LADY!!!

Time to go and unleash the evil-eye. Goodnight ladies!! I sure hope I get to sleep or I'm going to be SO cranky tomorrow. Oh and I'm doing 2 people's work right now, so I will NOT be happy with that. I think I'm coming down with a bit of a cold, and have been throwing up in the mornings at work......... so not a happy camper lately.

Forshelby what a looooong post!!! Musta taken you ages to post that one. Wow 8 weeks!!! Fantastic!!!
    I wouldnt even consider using egg whites......1 in 300 is still too much of a risk as far as I can see (for me) it would have me out for a month
    I like preseed!!

Hope you are feeling well chickie.

forshelby - i know what you mean about the tiredness, it just gets me everyday. I need a nanna nap in the arvo!!

mum22 - hope you catch the eggy this month

kell - how did the yoghurt go?? hope dp wasn't looking for any when he got home....

mskara - hope your scan on monday goes well, hoping that you get to see a lil h/b

bons - how are you going sweety and how is your lil man, hope he is getting better.

reet - bring on the bd bonanza, once a line started showing i'm pretty sure I would get a +opk in a couple of days. dp and i only bd every 2nd day and still caught the eggy, good luck sweety

loops - hope you have a great time away, go have some r&r

hi to everyone i have missed

AFM - well finally booked to see my dr for tomorrow morn to get this pregnancy confirmed and a referral for a scan. feeling a lil better today but have my ginger nut biscuits on hand just to make sure. was never like this with DS so will see!! also have been having some twinges around the hip bone so hopefully that is nothing

take care my lovelies xoxox

Good morning all wow it's all happening in here, took forever to read all the posts it's great, passes the time for me and I love seeing how everybody is going in here.
    Mum22- Good Luck with catching that egg darl, we must have the same O time as mine CM showed up on Monday afternoon. Did my O test and showed a very faint line yesterday.
    Bons- I hope your DS is feeling better today nothing worse than your child being sick it makes me feel so helpless when DD gets sick.
    Froshelby- Woohoo for being 8 weeks PG so excited for you, hope your MS is keeping at bay for you today and hope you got in a good nights sleep last night, nothing worse than noisey neighbours. That's one thing I don't have to worry about here as we are surrounded by state forestry and live on 643acres so the nearest neighbours is a few klms away, which is wonderful.
    Iona- Wishing you all the best of luck for your DR appointment I hope everything goes really well and you get to have your scan to hear the very beautiful HB of your lil bub. FX for you I'm sure everything will be wonderful for you though.
    AFM- Well not much to talk about today pretty boring stuff, have the lovely EWCM as of yesterday so we got to DTD last night, not sure whats going on with my O test maybe it has something to do with DTD last night but when I did the test this morning there was no faint line only the control line( Had a faint line yesterday).......confused.......any suggestions would be appreciated please..........I still reckon Thrusday-Friday is the best time for me to DTD but should I do another O test later today I know it says you should do it at the same time everyday but I just wanna know......Getting very anxious now.
    Hope evryone has a great day.

reet - have you used your preseed yet? i really hope that you get a BFP with it!!

mskara - all the best for your pregnancy, enjoy the new thread! & i hope as many of us as possible can join you very soon!

mrsmacca - glad to hear your body is back to normal now. it is a horrible experience which we are all incredibly strong to deal with. stay positive (easier said than done, i know) and im sure you'll get your BFP in no time!

mum22 - FX that you have a longer luetal phase this month. i have had the same problem for the past 2 months. i normally have a 15 day luetal phase however its gone down to about 10, not sure what to do about it. i am starting preseed this month, if dp is home for O. have you got BFPs with it before?

iona macca - all the best for tomoro!!

forshelby - yay for 8 weeks. not so yay for the neighbours. i used to have the same problem with cars and barking dogs next door but we have moved. could you tell the council or do you not want to start something?

clairesmummy - i dont have any experience with OPK's but good luck. hoping this is your month!

AFM - preseed came today!! yay! cant wait to use it and hopefully get a BFP with it. really hoping dp will be home for O this month. he should be. how many of you have got BFPs with preseed before? and also another question, around your O time, how often do you ladies DTD - once a day or every other day?

Thanks Iona macca.

Clairesmummy, just faded lines again today tho I think I ma be about to get a + in next few days. I have gastro so this month is out.

Kezzy, yes last time straight up on preseed.

Kezzy- Ill answer ur preseed question in my afm bit We usually dtd everyday.. only cos thats what we are used too at any time of the month. DH wont let me go a day without doing it! He does work away quite a bit tho so its kinda understandable I think i wld still do it everyday tho around O time.. I know i missed a day a couple days ago and im freaking out now cos i reckon i cld have Oed on that day. Id suggest try not to bd very much leading up to O time and then maybe 2 days before go hard and dont stop until u know u have layed ur egg!! Good luck with the preseed!

Clairesmummy- Not sure about ur opk question..they are doing my head in!!! Just keep doing one everyday and see how u go i reckon.. u might be best just doing what u were already doing... reading ur body!

Iona- Good luck for tomoro! Be sure to let us know how it goes U probly wont know for a couple days urself tho hey..??

Forshelby- I like that.. quality over quantity i shld try it someday with my DH!! haha yeah right!
    Get ur neighbours back! ..when u know they are sleeping go and mow ur lawn or something!! And i reckon ill be the same as u.. im 56kg now and rising! and im not even pg yet!! With what ur going thru i can just imagine what ill be like!
    I hope those little twinges and cramps are nothing.. im sure it is just everything expanding. Is ur next drs appointment for ur nucal trans. scan?? when are u getting that??
    Oh and im so happy u write long posts.. i feel like im the only one! I always think it wld be much easier if i just wrote short and sweet posts..but i just cant!!!

Kellbell- So how are u not so nice symptoms going?? any new ones??? still feeling quite positive?? Hope so! When are u testing? U cld tomoro cldnt u?? that wld be 5 days before af is due?? i think?? i cant see ur ticker so cant quite remember.

MrsMacca- Glad everything is back to normal for u now.. and yes i hope af comes quickly for u!!

MsKara- Pls pop in and let us know how things are going! Good luck with scans and bt etc. Just a quick story.. when i was pg last time and was going to drs to confirm it i thought i wld prepare myself to get a urine sample cos i hate being put on the spot!.. i drank so much water beforehand that when i actually had to do the sample it was so diluted (crystal clear!) that the test came back negative! So we had to do a blood test! Haha taught me a lesson.. freaked me out!

Bons- So have u tested again????

Mum22- Yay for ewcm!! It sounds to me like u dont even need preseed! Good luck catching that eggy!

AFM- Well we tried out the preseed this morning.. didnt do it very romantically tho! DH helped me with it all..kinda killed it for us! haha. My heart just wasnt in it tho.. i still havent had a +ive opk yet.. dont know whats going on. All i can assume is that i Oed a couple days ago when i was feeling crampy.. but who knows!! If i was going to O in the next couple days i shld defintely have a +ive by now im thinking. Ive got to go to drs tomoro with something not pregnancy or ttc related..but im going to ask if i can get a progesterone bt done as well so i can see where levels are at. Its doing my head in! I just have a feeling i have missed the eggy.. we have bded everyday since friday except for monday (probly exactly when i did O) so we might have it covered..hopefully! I dont know.. im just not feeling too confident this month.. and its getting me down cos i dont want to go thru this another month!
    Am going to try out the preseed again tonight just incase i havent layed my egg yet.. ill try and make it a bit more romantic this time.. i might sort myself out before i involve dh in things!!
    Oh and mum22 the applicators are a bit kinda loose and flimsey hey! And thanks for letting me know that u use only 2gs.. it was a perfect amount!

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast