Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 2010

Iona - Good Luck for tomorrow, cant wait to hear how it goes xxx
    So girls another quick one from me, DS has still got high temps, if it is a virus should start to clear tomorrow, he ate today which was a good sign,
    Still no af, getting tempted to test again, but then think back a few months to when I tested and got af a few hrs later, waste of a test!!!! I will change my ticker whenever af arrives...Hope everyone had a good day! Big Belly rubs to everyone and Good luck to those getting ready sizzle some sausage!
    Just went back through june/july thread and i miscalculated when af started so i have been 2 days out!!!! ooooooh i dont know what to do now, I know we DTD on O day and both days before but nothing after sat, this is so frustrating!
    xxx

Last edited by Bons; August 4th, 2010 at 09:49 PM. Reason: addition

Reet- It's doing my head in a bit as well, I reckon I agree with you and I will just keep paying attention to what my body is telling me, usually bout half way thru my cycle I get sorry if TMI but I do have a very high sexual urge to throw DF on the bed and have my way with him, Im guessing this is my body saying hey you fool if you want a bub this is the time to do it and that feeling usually only last a day or 2 at the most....lol......Ive never been lucky enough to act on that urge though. It hits at the most inconvieniant time like usually when I driving to town or something.
    Mum22- Hope you get your positive O test and you can start you bd bonanza, Good Luck.
    AFM- hmmmm where to start, still cruising along didnt get any bd'ing in last night DF was a bit crook, not sure what's going on with my O still have lots of EWCM but no desire to jump DF in bedroom as yet, but that usually happens on CD12 for me, thinking I maybe a bit late to O this month due to AF being 8 days late last month, so that would make my O day due to happen in 6 days time. Guess I will just take the wait and see approach, if it happens it happens. I will do another O test today but if it's negative I will leave it until next week to try them again.
    Hope this finds everyone safe and well and I hope you all have a wonderful day in the sunshine.

Hi girls,
    thought I would drop in and let you know how I went this morn....went to drs, he didn't want to do bloods until I got a scan done so he gave me a referral. Rang them and they could fit me in in half an hr (9.30) so started guzzling the water down (which nearly came back up, now take a bucket with me in the car). was so nervous and scared as I sat there.....

And the verdict is...........................there is a heartbeat 135bpm, measuring a day less but they aren't too fazed about that at the moment!!! I cried I couldn't help it!!

Iona- Woohhhooooooooooooo a huge CONGRATS darl, so very very very happy for you, I would start crying to with that wonderful news. I'm just so happy for you congrats again and big hugs to you for those happy tears.

Thanks clairesmummy....I rang DP afterwards and he thought it was bad news!!! So have gotten over another hurdle bring on the 12/13 week mark

Just so unbelievably happy for you darl and your DP. I just know everything will sail by smoothly for you keep your chin up and stay positive everything will be great for you both. I look forward to hearing how you going with your PG. You have made my day with your wonderful news.
    Makes it seem all worth while the disappoinment I have been going through and makes me keep hoping and praying that it will happen for us one day when I read the wonderful news on here. Sometimes I really do feel like just giving up, falling PG with my DD seemed so easy but now 5 years on it all seems so hard and I have days where I think why bother and just feel like chucking it in and leaving it to whatever happens will happen, but then I read everyones comments on here and I know I haven't got it as bad or as hard as some women do and then you read that a lovely person as yourself has just heard the lovely sound of thier bubs HB and it just makes me keep my chin up and keep soldiering on toward what we really want a sibling for our gorgeous little DD. BB is a great place to get your thoughts out there and all the women in here are truly inspiring to me and for that I thank every single one of you lovely ladies.
    Last edited by Clairesmummy; August 5th, 2010 at 11:35 AM.

Soooo happy for you Iona! big congrats
    you have made my day too!

/congrats Iona!!! Fantastic news so happy for you!!

Hey Iona, I noticed on Ebay the other day they have Baby heart beat dopler things you can buy for those anxious parents who need to hear their bubs heart beat every now and again to feel reassured, they are selling like crzy and I thought were rather cheap (like 60.00 or something I think) I am thinking I will prob look into it when I get UTD (one day).

oh girls, you made me blush

clairesmummy - I totally understand where you are coming from with DS (even tho it took 7 months of trying (but we weren't actively trying just doing it whenever until the last couple of months)) and then with TTC#2 the ups and downs that we had, I never had this with DS, my sister's never had this trouble and here I was having to face it all from m/c to chem pregnancies, it was doing my head in and I was ready to throw in the towel (especially since basically everyone around me is pregnant except my sisters and a handful of friends) and here I was dealing with what could of been, what had I done to deserve all this sadness when this was suppose to be a good year. sending you heaps of hugs chook, hopefully your time will come really quickly

xoxox

Quote Originally Posted by Mum22 View Post
    Hey Iona, I noticed on Ebay the other day they have Baby heart beat dopler things you can buy for those anxious parents who need to hear their bubs heart beat every now and again to feel reassured, they are selling like crzy and I thought were rather cheap (like 60.00 or something I think) I am thinking I will prob look into it when I get UTD (one day).
    omg i might have to check this out lol dp will prob think I'm a freak!!

Thanks Iona, Imy cousin used to call me chook when I was a kid it's been years since I have been called that....lol....that bought back some wonderful memories.......we will hang in there and just keep trying they say practice makes perfect....lol......the hardest part is not letting TTC consume me up and forget that I do actually enjoy DTD with DF I would hate to turn it into a job if you know what I mean. lol

Who cares I think they are damned awesome as I was known to turn up for weekly dr appt's early on last preg just to know the heartbeat was still there and it was all okay and I would walk away with a sigh until a few days later I started to stress out again....another hearing of the HB and I felt so much more at peace. Seriously, if it makes you feel more at peace and calm explain that to DP that you will cause him less stress in the long run if you dont have to be a nervous wreck wondering if it has a HB still etc. Happy wifee happy man!!

doppler, Books, Baby, Sport items at low prices on eBay.com.au is the link. I typed in doppler and brought it up.

thanks mum22 - going to look into it now hehehe

those heartbeat monitors send you crazy! its really hard to find the heartbeat till later on by then you can feel them move anyway. i bought one off ebay and i used to freak when i couldn't find the heartbeat . i stopped using mine as it was making it worse
    be careful which one you buy some wont work till 28 weeks even the senstive ones i think dont work about 14 - 15 weeks
    just my 2 cents worth though

hi all,

congrats Iona on your unexpected scan and wonderful result :-) so happy for you !
    i second what Kellbell said about the dopplers, about the earliest you can pick up a heartbeat with them would be 12 weeks and if you are a bit on the overweight side it can be even harder, i had one (actually a friend has it at the moment) but didnt start listening until 12 weeks.

im reading all your posts but hard to keep up with you all

Reet: i hope you haven't missed the egg and you get a positive opt soon ! although sounds like you are well covered if it has already happened !

for whoever it was who asked i used preseed with my successful pregnancies and dtd every 2nd day

hi to everyone, i will try and post more but you girls move quick and when we aren't actively ttc i dont really have much to say

Iona - congrats girl - cyring is totally acceptable - at every and any occassion - glad your water stayed down

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast