Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June 08

Hey all - it's been a while since I've posted in here.. I'm in the TWW this time, but not really caring - we've moved house, working full time and basically not getting a life to ourselves. Before I go further, sorry for the 'me' post - after the day at work I had, I just need to let things out.
    I'm 8DPO and I'm not at all worried if anything happened this cycle, I honestly don't care. I'm feeling sick again, but I guess I'm getting that alot more often before AF comes, yesterday and the day before I had cramping in my tummy, which has now disappeared mostly (it comes and goes) and I THINK I've got a cold coming on because my nose doesn't stop dribbling. I'm so very exhausted but that's because I can barely sleep anymore and get bugger all sleep. They all seem like pgncy symptoms, but I think it's all from stress of moving.

Hope all you ladies are well, and I'm sending lots of sticky vibes

It's gonna happen for you too ANGELBABIES - bday buddy!!!

Hello everyone - big big hugs!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the addicted to BB list - can totally relate to all of it!!!!!

Birthday Buddy.....Ohhhhh I know girlfriend....... quite typical of me you know.... my body is basically saying... I ll do it when I feel like doing it...... Ohhhh if you could speak to DH... you would so know... that thats me down pat....... No one pushes me to do something I m not ready to do....... so basically my body is doing that to me... its not ready.... BUT... one day soon it will be and I ll join you all.

As for that list.... Ohhhh seriously.... I ve been cracking up..... especially the "waisted urine" one.... and the "refresh after posting... incase you ve missed something" ..... really did Laugh out Loud..... serious

Just thought id add to that list....

You know your'e addicted to BB when:

1) when you get excited about choosing a new ticker....oh the choices!!!!!

2) you actually think in emoticons and abbreviations...and occasionally call your husband DH....and he says, "what the hell did you call me????".

3) and the biggest one of all....DH actually asks if it was a light or dark "BFP" (not positive test) and whether or not you used "FMU" to test!!!! (all in abbreviations...)

By the way, I do many of the other things listed e.g. always copy my post before sending to avoid losing it, refresh to check on posts made whilst I was writing mine, have also thought about wasting urine....oh dear!!!!

On another note, Im feeling less and less confident about things as the days go by, I dont know why. I fully expect AF to arrive any minute, which im totally prepared for. I just wish I knew what was going to happen. I do feel pg, Im really tired, I have felt sick at times, kind of like the nauseas feeling you get when your hungry? BB's are sore also. But, I just dont trust those BFP's. They are light and not thick lines, theyre skinny and pale pink...even though visible from a distance. Oh well, I suppose only time will tell, I desperately want to test again tomorrow to see if the line is darker, but I dont know if I will yet. Oh the agony of it all.

Sorry this was such a 'me' post, I just need to get it off my chest.

I hope I can come back with a more positive post and share some great news with you all. And im praying for many more BFP's to come in the following weeks from you all.

Issy

You know you're addicted to BB when:

1. You sign a 2-year contract and pay $60 more per month just to have wireless internet service for a 5 day camping trip! lol...

2. Your significant other walks in on you checking the position of your cervix, and actually gets turned on from it!

3. You resort to becoming an adult film industry advocate!

4. You read, post, and then refresh to read again in case you missed a post while posting!

5. You dream of being the first to post in the new thread!

6. You feel like you are wasting urine when you don't pee on a stick!

7. You see abbreviations in everyday life and try to work out what they mean in the TTC world (eg. DVD must stand for something like "Doing the vjay vjay dance"...)

8. When you get excited about choosing a new ticker....oh the choices!!!!!

9. You actually think in emoticons and abbreviations...and occasionally call your husband DH....and he says, "what the hell did you call me????".

10. And the biggest one of all....DH actually asks if it was a light or dark "BFP" (not positive test) and whether or not you used "FMU" to test!!!! (all in abbreviations...)

11. When getting a coverline makes you so happy, you feel as though you won the lottery!

12. When you look forward to going to bed just so you can wake up in the morning and add a new temp!

13. You say you are taking a break from bb and then spend 24 hours trying to do anything but log on, including cleaning, washing, ironing, shopping, all the while saying to yourself don't do it don't do it don't do it before finally breaking down and getting your bb fix...

Looking great so far! Let me know if you think of any and I'll add them to the list! Still hoping this is ok with the mods!
    Last edited by jen805; June 15th, 2008 at 11:28 AM.

Ok, usually I do this in the order in which I received the posts, but I have to say first off to
    Krystie-- Woo Hoo! Check out my coverline!!! I got a coverline! My calendar looks so colorful--and it even shows what DPO I am (3DPO) and I've NEVER known what day I O'ed on, much less how many DPO I was!! you would think I just won a car or something! So glad to hear you kicked that witch out the door! I'm definitely going to take your advice and copy/paste posts before I send them--can't believe I didn't think of it sooner! Oh, and my bathroom's ready for you whenever you are! I've been looking at my bathroom for a week knowing it has to be cleaned, but just don't have the motivation to do it. I even thought of asking one of my kids to do it, but I'm pretty anal, and would probably be going behind them doing it my way, so may as well just wait for that motivation to come along.... it may be a while before that happens! lol...

Ok, now back on track...

mmteacher--You're about to give me gray hair, don't you know you're supposed to let us know when you're leaving town??? You had me worried! lol... do I sound like your mom, or what? Hope you enjoyed your trip to Vegas--did you win big, or lose big? Glad to hear things are going well with you, will count down the sleeps (or wakeups) with you until you see that beautiful 9 more to go!!!

mollycat--Sorry about AF, but happy that at least you finally know what's going on and where you stand. Praying that this cycle will behave itself! Good luck with your decision re: tamoxifen. Are the side effects horrible?

Jodsan--Sorry to hear about your hcg results. May I ask what the LH is supposed to be, you said it was less than 1, so was just wondering what it should be? Good luck with the FS if that's the route you decide to take. Sending you massive big hugs!

Katiegirl--Thanks for the compliment, you have no idea how much it means to me! I was wondering about your scan on Tue., I think you said it was a morph scan, or something? Is it different than your usual weekly scans?

Angel babies--I agree, we're all here to draw strength from each other! I couldn't imagine going through this with anyone else, and truly believe that we've all come together for reasons beyond our knowledge or control! Hope things are well with you! Got any ideas for the Addicted to BB list?

LizJessie--So glad to see you're back and in the TWW! I just found out this am that I'm 3DPO, so looks like I'm in the TWW, as well! You sound much more relaxed this cycle--praying those are BFP symptoms you're having!

Hi plc! Thinking of you always!

issy--I think it's time for you to toss out those hpt's and go get some BT's done! You're anxiety level must be extremely high right now--and you're making mine extremely high in anticipation for you! lol... Seriously, though, if you've had at least 2 BFP's, light or not, that's a pretty sure sign that you're pg.-- and you deserve to enjoy knowing you're pg,, and to experience the joys of being pg--don't rob yourself of that! Sending more your way!

Good Morning to everyone

Jen - just had a peep at your chart - you have a big fat red cross - that means your now in the TWW for you that everything works out well. Side effects are headaches, nausea and feeling light headed (similar to clomid). I end up with headaches as soon as AF is due and they usually stay around until AF leaves, just seems to be worse with tamoxifen so haven't really decided what to do yet, I'll have to decide before tomorrow. Love that list.

Issy - I agree with Jen - go get a BT. It's not good for you to stress and at least that way you'll have a decent answer, get a few requests so you can check your levels too. OK. I'll get back down off my box now.
    LizJessie - hopefully things will settle down for you, sounds like you've had a lot on recently. :goodluck2: with the TWW
    Krystielove - I'm in line behind Jen - my new bathroom is waiting to be cleaned, (you'll have to wait until the tiling is finished though. Dh's friend has finished putting the remaining tiles just needs to grout, they're working on the kitchen tiles now. I've decided not to clean the old bathroom as we'll be ripping it out soon anyway. We started to rip out the old kitchen over the last few days but tend to leave it and do other jobs.

Jen - Yeah, I've got no idea what the LH is supposed to be, anywhere between 1-10 is the range it says on the results for "normal". But I've got no idea why being less than 1 is a problem at 9dpo? Cos it's obvious that I ovulated with my progesterone being 30? I thought all the LH did was surge to bring on O? I posted in a thread and noone has answered so I assume noone knows what the hell this means. This is why I avoid doctors, all they focus on is numbers without considering all the other factors. From what I can tell from extensive googling, there is nothing in those results that gives an indication as to why implantation didn't occur. I am going to take the results to my naturopath before booking in to see a FS.

Yey for coverline!!! Good luck with your TWW!!!

Issy - Thinking of you sweets. I agree with Jen, just go get the BTs done. The pale lines could be more to do with how diluted your urine is than the actual amout of hcg in your system. You really need to know the numbers and whether they are doubling. The symptoms sound really good, sounds like you get your nausea when your blood sugar gets a bit low, just eat little snacks often and you should feel better. Dont worry about the "you" post, we are all here to support you through this.

KrystieLove - This is the 3rd doctor that has referred me to a FS and I've justbeen putting it off, so I'm going to have to accept my fate eventually! I just really, really, really hate doctors. Good luck with the ff period!!

Katiegirl - so glad to hear that its going well.

Mollycat - Sorry about AF and sorry I was too busy doing "me" posts yesterday.

Nickster - Yey for 21 weeks and lovely kicks and belly! So glad its going so well!

Big hello to Angelbabies, PLC, LJ, Sandy, Smilanatu, mmteacher (and everyone else I've missed)

mollycat--That is a nice big fat red cross, isn't it? It's ridiculous how happy it's made me! Sounds like you have a tough decision to make--I'm sure whatever you decide will be the right choice for you. for you!

Jodsan--Good luck with the naturopath, and hopefully you'll get this all figured out without having to see the FS! Sending big hugs and positive vibes your way!

Krystie--Where are you, girl? Have you checked out my killer coverline--I thought you were stalking my chart?? You know I'm just teasing! Hope you're out enjoying your Sunday!

hey jen

another one for your list

you know you are addicted when you say you are taking a break from bb and then spend 24 hours trying to do anything but log on, including cleaning, washing, ironing, shopping, all the while saying to yourself don't do it don't do it don't do it before finally breaking down and getting your bb fix...

issy- hun just wanted to send you a monster , i am thinking of you always and for you. i really have a good feeling this is going to be a sticky one for you and you deserve to be enjoying this time. hope you take everyone's advice and get some blood tests this week to put your mind at rest.

Hi Ladies,

Thankyou for all of your support, but I think it may be all over...

I went to bed last night thinking that my bb's were less sore, and I had a bit of period pain not cramping just back pain. Then I took my temp this morning and it was low, had dropped quite a bit and bb's less sore still. So...im expecting af to turn up any minute. Usually she would hav arrived by now, but im still waiting. My cervix is still high and closed and I dont have any cramping or back pain, so she might come tomorrow, but either way, she's on her way.

So, thats that! Im really ok, surprisingly. I kind of knew this was going to happen, so I completely detached myself from it all. And now I almost feel relieved somehow, like I finally know whats going on. Ill keep you all posted, and I am so grateful for all of your support and kind words of encouragement. You guys make everything so much easier to get through.

for you all,

Issy

Ok....im soooo sorry ladies, I know this is going around in circles but I did another test cause af still hasnt shown and she always does when I have a temp drop, anyway it was a BFP and a......clear dark line.....

I feel ok at the moment, no pain, bb's seem to be sore again, I think they get less painful when I dont wear a bra but when I put a bra on, they are very sore. So im not sure why there was a temp drop, but we will see tomorrow what it says. I am def going to get a bt tomorrow, and hopefully it will be good numbers.

Ok thats it for now, im sorry ladies to take you on this stressful rollercoaster with me

Issy

Lovenhope Guest

HI Girls,

I know I haven't been in here much. I'm still trying to keep up with everyone, plus I have stacks of work to do. I just needed to share.

I went shopping for bridesmaids shoes today (my cousin is getting married) & the other bridesmaid announced she is pregnant!! Due the same time I would have been if my bub had of not got stuck in my tube .
    I was very polite and brave, but felt real crap inside. I hope I get my BFP before the wedding. I think that will help.

Jodsan, I'm sorry you didn't get any replies. I was hoping someone had some advice for you. I hope the naturopath helps.

issy- It doesn't sound like you are totally out yet but here a anyway.

jen- I am def. addicted to BB- love the list everyone!

Hi to everyone!!

Just one more question:
    Has anyone had brown spotting a few days after AF has left? I've had a bit. Maybe my body is still trying to settle down. I hope this doesn't mess with my chances this month.

Thank you everyone for welcoming me. I remember reading a few weeks ago about someone not finding a thread they felt they belonged to (sorry I forgot who it was). I feel a little bit like that.
    The hardest part of accepting my loss is the fact that it was my body that was the problem. Not the egg. As the Doc said, 'it was somehow trapped in the tube'. I really wonder if it would have been easier to know that it mis-carried itself & not have to be removed through surgery.

Sorry for rambling. I just let my mind go. I feel a little better getting all that out.

oh issy

what a rollercoaster for you! yay for the BFP i knew it!!!

don't feel bad for taking us all on this rollercoaster, thats what we're here for.

saying lots of for you and let us know how your bt goes.

Lovenhope Guest

issy- I missed your post while posting. I had a good feeling. I didn't think you were out. Go and get that BT, so you can check your levels.Yay for you!!!!

OMG Jen - You are so funny! And you want to know the freaky thing? I actually checked your chart and got super excited before I even checked your posts! LOL! How amazing are those little red lines?! And it's guessed you ovulated pretty much when you knew from your bodies other signs that you had. That's so fantastic! It's so nice to know you can trust your bodies signals

I'll be back later for more persies, but I have to get ready for work. I realllllly don't want to go because I woke up really sick (then went back to bed until 2pm!). My chart is going to be all over the place because I have a fever. It was nearly half a degree higher than usual when I first woke up, but now my temp is nearly 2 degrees higher than my usual. That's probably bad yeah? It's nearly 38 degrees C. I've taken a couple of panadol to hopefully bring it down. I'm sure it's just a cold and am praying it's not the flu. I just want to be better so that I can DTD at the right time and I know it's bad to have a fever when you are preg or TTC...

Go ISSY! :goodluck2:

Now go and get your BT 2morrow that is an order!

Rach xx

You're a funny one rach...luv ya hun
    BTW - Ill ring you tomorrow to organise a time to meet, ill bring the decaf

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast