Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June 08

Default Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June 08

Welcome to TTC after Miscarriage or Loss for those of you who have just joined us. We hope your TTC journey is quick and successful. We are sure you will find much loving support from the other women on this challenging journey.

If you have any concerns regarding anything within this thread please email/ PM any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum (all emails/ PM's are treated equally & confidentially):-

Niliac
    MistyFying and
    Flowerchild

Their email addresses can be found here.

You may also like to consider taking a look at the comprehensive and informative BellyBelly Conception Articles which may help you in your journey.

You will find the previous thread here.

for everyone in this thread.

Oh My, don't we talk a lot, doesn't take long for us to fill our thread at all.

oh, i was hoping to be first! oh well, second is ok too

just a quick hello to all, thinking of you

bbl.......

a few big handfuls of for the new thread

lets see some more

oh, good work pbstar! i better add some too

Jen - I can't believe I never thought about the fact that people in dr's offices lose patients too That must have been really hard. Cooper went to doggie heaven today but it was really peaceful for him. We put him to sleep today while he was at home sleeping on the couch. He barely felt the needle and just drifted off to sleep. I think that's how I'd want to go. Funny how we can decide when a dog's quality of life is poor enough to euthanise him, but we don't have that choice for ourselves. Anywho, that's a whole nuther topic!
    I hope your day was great even if it was super-hectic!

Smilanatu - I asked my DH if we could test within moments of finishing bd'ing, lol!!!

Issy - Doh, I'm a libran! I hope my horoscope was just as positive!

Vanaithi - Any idea how long your usual cycle is? If I had to guess from your chart, I would say Tuesday would have been about the right time of the cycle for you to ovulate, and the temp dip looks promising. Like WTH said, FF needs 3 consecutive days of temp increases to predict ovulation. You might have already had two increases, but it's hard to tell because it looks like your thermometer only goes to one decimal place. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it skyrockets for you tomorrow morning!

Acria
    - I'm glad your feeling better, but you still seem to need a big

Hi to everyone else!

I had a really weird thing happen this morning and I'm not sure if it means anything or not. When I woke up I did a big stretch in bed (like I always do) and I got an extremely painful stabbing pain in my lower left abdomen where my ovary has been hurting slightly since ovulating. I've never had that happen before, not even when I was pregnant. Weird...

Hey everyone - gonna send you all some too - what the heck!!

and some for those in the TWW and I'll keep some for myself too

so much to respond too it's overwhelming. I am always on BB so i check this thread several times a day and keep updated with how ur going. wishing everyone heaps of positivity cos that's at the root of this whole TTC business isn't it?

me - have had a pretty sore throat (worst i have had i think) and thought it was tonsilitis but DH has the same symptoms and he doesn't have tonsils so I'm thinking it's an infection of some sort instead. so just panadol for me and maybe some gargling. it totally throws u out of whack and comes on out of nowhere. just hope DS doesn't get it.

Here's some for the new thread!

Vanaithi--Holy cow, you must be a strong person--I could never live with my parents and my in-laws! lol... I can barely put up with my own kids, much less any parents! Hope your preseed comes in time! Cute ticker, btw!

WTH--Hope you enjoyed your and that you caught that little eggie!

Acria-- Woo hoo, AF has left the building! She's gone for me, too! Back in the game now...

mollycat, pbstar, and tina-- thanks for the sticky vibes and baby dust for the new thread! We could use it all in abundance!

plc--Sorry to hear about your sore throat! Being sick is hard enough, but being sick when you're pregnant sucks, so I hope you feel better soon! Sending you a big in the hopes that it helps!

KrystieLove--Keeping my fingers crossed that the sharp pain you had was pregnancy-related!! I remember I used to get weird pains like that when I would cough or sneeze when I was pg--could be a good sign!

Hi smilanatu! Good luck with your TWW! I'm crossed all over for you!

AFM--Took my first temp this morning! It was 97.59--my only question is that I think I was a little nervous or excited to be temping, so I woke up at like 4:15 and kept trying to go back to sleep, but to no avail. Finally temped right before 6, but will it affect my temp since it was interrupted sleep? I should've just taken it right when I woke up at 4:15, but it's dark in my room so I wouldn't have been able to see the numbers--oh, it saves it on the thermometer, doesn't it? :d'oh: I'll have to remember that tomorrow. Woo hoo, at least I have my first temp!!!

So glad yesterday is over, what a super crazy day! Yay, today is the last day of school!!!

mmteacher--Haven't heard from you in a while! Hope things are going well with you and your sticky bub! Hope you're enjoying your summer!
    Last edited by jen805; June 5th, 2008 at 11:33 PM. Reason: typos

A June thread already! My how time flies!

KrystieLove...Wow...LOL...you beat me in the no patience catagory...
    I have had pain like you described before and it was a result of cysts on my ovaries...I hope your's is due to pregnancy!

Issy...I'm Aries...does it have good news for me?

plc...we love having you and we're all hoping to join you very soon in PAML! Get well soon!

jen...thanks gurlie! Imma hopin for good news! I gotta tell you you're braver than me attempting to temp...I was never able to temp or chart...

Okay ladies time for...

get to

:goodluck2:

HI Ladies

Sending you all lots of

Good luck and this thread sees lots of BFP's! ! ! !

to you all.

Morning ladies.

Krystie - thanks for the . I've needed it! I'm not sure why but this AF really got me down..I guess I really thought that cycle was it..even though it was the first month of TTC after a few months' break. Oh well...looks like I'll O in less than a week and have a whole new TWW! Joy!

Jen - glad the witch has disappeared for you too, there's really nothing worse, and I didn't even have money to buy myself chocolate! had a lovely gin and tonic the other evening though, but no more now! Still have the caffiene cut out, and have some money now but am trying to eat more healthily, so still no chocolate. Oh well, it'll all be worth it in the end.

Smilantu - fingers crossed for you in your TWW

plc - hope your throat gets better soon and stays right away from your DS!

pbstar - fingers crossed for you also.

Tina - hi there

mollycat - how are you going chick? I haven't been keeping up I'm afraid, but how is your confusing cycle going? Settled down?

Lisa xx

Good Morning to everyone

Well the extension is almost finished, just the shower screen to be installed and that should be today. YAY, I've been sorting through all my stuff trying to be brave enough to get rid of some, hasn't really worked.

Acria - glad AF has left, hopefully she won't be back for a very long time. My cycle has finally settled down, I'm now 7DPO and my temps are finally behaving themselves.
    AJC - thanks for the good wishes, here's some not that you'll need them, cause you'll be just fine.
    Vanaithi - what a wonderful family you must have to be all living in the same house, I could think of nothing worse then living with my parents and/or my in-laws. I'd have to run away. We did live with the in-laws when my eldest was 1, we stayed for about 18mths, I couldn't wait to move out.
    PLC - hope your feeling better soon.
    Jen - yay for your first temp, it will make it easier for you to see what your body is up to. Almost holidays for your kids, ours have two weeks off at the beginning of July, before that the youngest is going to camp for four days, it will be really quiet around here.

I'll just sprinkle some more around cause one or two (or more) are going to catch some this month. So the more floating around the better.

Thanks guys - i still feel so crappola but i am resting up as much as possible as i have tickets to the sex and the city movie tonight and i'll be darned if i don't make it!! i watched all 6 seasons of the show in the last few weeks to prepare for this movie - can't wait!!

mollycat - i'm so excited that ur renovations are on the last leg!! i keep thinking that means i have a housewarming party to go to (haha). Nothing wrong with a cyber house-warming party - i could even have some cyber champagne - yeehah!!

big big hugs to everyone else!!!

Hello Ladies! your comments are making me smile today... - not that they dont any other day, but i've noticed im smiling sitting here..

Krystielove: i think my cycle is about 28 days, as i fell pg 2 weeks after my wedding - i had af the very next day! as for my temp, its still 36.5 today, not going up. hmm.. considering getting a digital one...

Jen & Mollycat: nah we just have 1 inlaw living with us. we do not get along with his dad. his parents have gone their own ways & next week dh's mum is going overseas for a long time.. hopefully when she's back she'll have a grandson! or granddaughter... but mother in law's great when she's here. she's been through a lot with that bas****. but anyways... my family's ok most of the time. cant complain much.

Issy & Smilantu: im aries too! hopefully our stars are good this month...

Goodluck with ur prg PLC!

Anyone have any interesting plans for the long weekend here in vic??? me not much.. hoping to share in anyone else's excitement...

:goodluck2:

i am so annoyed my hospital app has just been canceled.why me

Hey ladies, just a quick "me" post. It was supposed to be my lunar return at 10.22pm last night. We BD'ed twice hoping to bring on spontaneous ovulation. I didn't feel anything last night, pretty much went straight to bed, but when I woke up this morning, I had a slight pain in my left ovary/tubes. Then when I checked my cervix, it was really soft, spongey and slightly open again. Yesterday at 2dpo, it was firm and smooth and almost closed after O. So maybe (hopefully) I have an extra chance this cycle!?!?

Plc - I'm sooo jealous, I have to wait til after exams to see it though. Glad you're feeling better!

Jen - Yay for first temp!

Sorry everyone else, I haven't read the posts properly, but I'll come back after I have an appropriate amount of study done

Acria--So we're both CD7, but I see by your ticker that you test in 19 days, and I test in 23. What day is your forecasted O? Were you able to get a chart up and going? My FF shows forecasted O days are the 11-15. My other one says O will be on the 16th, and the Jonas method conception calendar said my fertile day for the month will be on the 16th--but it's 24 hours before the date given, so it would be on the 15th! At least they're all fairly close... I'll be putting that preseed to use for sure! Now hopefully my temps will behave and I'll actually be able to see that I've O'ed by my temps. Do you have an idea of when you'll be O?

I've got a question for anyone on the preseed: Since the applicators are pre-filled, how can I only use half of it without actually using the applicator twice? Someone (I forget who, sorry ) suggested using a medicinal syringe, but how can that be done with a pre-filled applicator?

mollycat--Glad to hear temps are still behaving! Here's some extra to help you along towards your BFP!

plc--Enjoy the movie! you feel better soon!

Vanaithi--Hope you enjoy your long weekend, hey did your preseed come? Hopefully you can put that to use this weekend! Enjoy!

bettyboop--Sorry about your appt. being cancelled, what was it for?

Jodsan--Go spontaneous O! I will trip out and be a true believer if you get your BFP after this! you caught that extra chance!
    Last edited by jen805; June 6th, 2008 at 12:57 PM. Reason: forgot something

I have a question ladies I don't chart or anything and seeing as I just had an m/c I have know idea what my cycle is doing or where its at on sunday I got sore nips and had some cm tuesday and wednesday I bd and now my nips are even more sore does this mean I O this week??? I had a lil cramping for a quick second today too...

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast