Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June 2006

Hi Jayne, lol your so cute!! If you have any questions pls ask away.

Bel - Beta is blood test.

Shazz.
    xx

Hi girls
    Just quickly popping in over the long weekend. Busy week with the wedding anniversary (thank you to those who wished us a lovely day). I worked but my beautiful DH made slow cooked lamb shanks and garlic parmesan creamy mash. OMG it was soooooo good!!! Then we went to Split Enz last night - fabulous (although the average made me feel old!!)

A few more days to go in the TWW. I have so far resisted POAS (although I really just want to know what the answer is). Cramping pelvic pain that could just be AF on the way so we'll have to wait and see. But I have had nausea and tiredness for the past few days so maybe?!?!

Hope you all have a lovely long weekend (for those who have it) and I'll get back to do personals soon.

Michelle - Soooooo hoping that you are going to get a BFP very soon! Enjoy your weekend.
    Love Jayne

Goodluck Michelle hope you get a BFP soon.

Broke the deal and POAS (mainly because of the AF cramping type pains that got worse) and got a BFN. Due to bleed tomorrow by cycle dates so at least I am prepared I guess. Just a little over the TTC rollercoaster. Even DH said he felt good about this month and he is never positive (verbally) about our efforts.

So I guess it is another month on clomid (2 more to go), back to the gym and look at making that IVF appointment I dread so much. Jayne and Michelle - thank you for the positive thoughts. I hope to get the BFP soon too.

Sorry to hear you got a BFN Michelle. If AF is on her way i hope her stay will be short and nice for you. Still wishing you lots of luck for this month.

Awww Michelle, so sorry to hear its a BFN......at the moment, but its not over until aunt flo sings!!! i will be praying for you hun

Just a quick one from me, very busy, My opk's are getting darker every couple of hours so the BD'g has begun as of this morning, so looks like im going to O at the right time this month, so very excited!!!

Hope you are all having a Fab weekend!!
    Love to all

Hi Shell - Good luck with the bdfest. I bet that your DH is thanking his lucky stars atm!! LOL.

Michelle - sorry to hear about the BFN. I thought you weren't due for AF until Tuesday? Perhaps it's just a bit too early. Nice to hear your DH is being positive too. It's nice to know you're not the only one who worries yourself sick about O'ing and stuff.

Hope everybody else is having a great weekend. I'm pooped. Jessica was up allllllllllll night with the sniffles and coughs. She has snot running everywhere. Yuck! I couldn't even take my temp cos I didn't get 3 hours sleep in a row! LOL. Every hour on the hour she woke. She was actually grizzling in her sleep. Talk to you all tomorrow.

Love Jayne

confusedegg Guest

Hi Ladies

Havent been on for while silly computer plays up.

This is my fourth day of my 2nd cycle since the loss of our twin girls last year, 3 weeks from this tuesday it will be the first year anniversary (which is when I will find out if this cycle has achieved a BFP).

Sorry for any ladies that have lost or got a BFN during my absence and congrats to those who managed to achieve a BFP.

Christine

Thanks guys for your support. Yes Jayne - you have an amazing memory and AF is due Monday or Tuesday for a 28 day cycle. It could just be too early but I doubt it. DH is such a sweetie and it is so unlike him to have a feeling and tell me about it. I get disappointed not being able to give us the baby we have been trying for for over 3 years. It is the hardest part of TTC, especially when there is no reason for the difficulties.

Shellstar - woohoo on the O'ing!!! Go get that man girl and make the most of the long weekend!!!!

Jayne - I hope Miss Jessica is better and you get some sleep tonight.

*Michelle* - how are you doing?? I follow some of the posts on the other forums and I just hope you are doing OK. Those 7 weeks have flown by!!

I hope everyone is havng a lovely weekend and enjoying the grey, cold and wintery weather (well it is in Sydney anyway!!!)

Hey Michelle, where abouts in sydney are you??? It is freezing here today, real snuggle up weather i think!!!!

Jayne, Im feeling the same way, as i only went to sleep for 1 hour last night or actually this morning between 5 & 6am, as Cameron went to a bucks party last night and i am such a scaredy-cat that i could not sleep without him in the house and when he finally came home at 2am i could not go to sleep as we chatted about his night and i was just so wide awake, finally fell asleep at 5 only to be woken by Hayleigh at 6, so i think i will be in bed before 8 tonight!!!

Christine, great to "see" you back, I will have everything crossed that you get a BFP!
    Hey we need some more BFP around here, its been atleast a week since somebody boarded the ark!!! let's get cracking girls .........

Ok will say goodnight now and hope you all have a great night.

*TamaraP* Guest

Hello girls Thought I would pop in and say hello. Hope you are all doing well and I hope to see some of you graduating soon.
    We are designing our Extensions at the moment and also thinking of planning an overseas holiday to Ireland and England. So baby planning may be a while off yet...!! Talk soon girls

*Mwah*

Hey Girls,

Shell - I actually sleep better without DH. Funny isn't it? I used to be a scardey cat but I think it's cos Alan has been away so much over the years that I"m used to it now. I LOVE having the bed to myself. I loved it in Wollongong having a whole king sized bed to myself. LOVED IT! LOL. Hayleigh woke up at 6am???????? OMG I would die! I'm seriously in need of doing something to alter Jessica's sleep pattern. She is going to bed at 9:30pm and waking up at 9:30am and having a sleep at 2 or 3pm. It's just not working out. I don't know if to just wake her up early one morning and just put up with the grumps or string her out the whole day and not let her sleep? It's driving me insane. I'm not getting any time alone of a night. She is also waking up at 11:30 and 12:30 every single night. I'm over it. Also, about 4 days last week I was putting her down at 12:30 in the afternoon and she'd sleep until 5:30!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't win.

Michelle - I'm sure you've just POAS too early. Well I am hoping for you anyway. But I'm with you when you just *know*. Mothers Intuition I reckon!

Tamara - You're going to fall pg and foil all your plans for reno's and overseas holidays! It's always the way! I have made a deal with my body to wear a HOT dress to my SIL wedding in October but I bet I'll end up with a big belly! I'm not fussed if I do, but it's cos I made the pact to wear a HOT dress, I'll end up pg. It's always the way.

Christine - Wishing you the BOL with the anniversary and hoping your twins shine down on you on their anniversary and reward you with a BFP.

Good night to everybody and baby dreams to all.

Jayne

Hey all just popping in to say a very quick hello to you all

Michelle: hun I agree with everyone else, maybe it is just a little to early to be testing, and who knows you may have o'd a little later than you think. Will be the in a couple more days you will be annoucing your BFP to us all.

Jayne: you poor possium not getting any time to yourself with Jessica's sleep routine. Have you thought of (and only a suggestion) waking her early then giving her a sleep mid morning, waking her around 12-1 and then putting her to bed around 7;30 ish, It will take around 4 -5 days to change a routine but i do remember quite well it worked with Samual. Now he is sleeping thru the night and only getting up once around 3am to go to the toilet and gets straight back to bed and sleeps until around 7-8am. as I said It is only a suggestion and if it means you get some time to your self......????? Hope you are having a great long weekend. Will chat soon. OH yeah and you can ditch the HOT DRESS I am sure that you will be wearing a Mat Dress instead. hehehehehehe.

Big Hello toeveryone else. Hope that you are all well and enjoying your weekends. (SPRINKLE SPRINKLE little dust, catch it rub it and watch a Miracle appear.).

Me: well not much happening other than the good old 24/7 m/s and feeling hungry all the time. My tummy is slightly bloated, but said to be normal around the 10week mark. And I believe that with every consecutive pg you show quicker?? not sure?? Well I truly cant believe I have actually hit the 10week mark. Man what a total milestone. Things are going well and I actually recieved my first baby gift just yesterday from my 85y/o great Aunt, She knows how much I love Croqueting and she got her ricketty old fingers moving the moment she heard that Michael and I were expecting again. She was ever so excited and has made me the most magnificant white shawl. I have put it in the special cupboard we have set aside until the baby comes. Really cant make a room for the bub at this stage as I know we will be in our new home before he/she is born. So just in a small cupboard for the moment. It is now i think really sinking in that we are going to finally have another baby. Woo hoo!![/

*Beccy* Guest

Hi Everyone I miss you guys so much!

Jayne ~ poor little Jessica. I hope you get a good night's rest soon. What a beautiful photo of Jessica you have on your avatar! She's soooo cute. How are you? You seem a bit brighter in your posts! Re: sleeping...aggh, I've been right where you are. Rob used to have early starts, and late nights, so I was keeping Chantelle up late to spend time with him after he finished work. We had the same cycle as you were just describing...it was hell sometimes, and yet other times it was good, I go to sleep-in too...IYKWIM...lol.
    Miss you...

Michelle71 ~ sorry to hear of your BFN. Also, I can't believe you guys have been "trying" for so many years!! I have a good friend that had a little boy 4mths after DD and they have now been trying for #2 for nearly 4yrs. It's just heartbreaking for them and us. I actually feel guilty being around her, because I am pg and there is no apparent reason for them not to fall!! It's hard, and I know what she's thinking...I too couldn't help myself but be happy around a pg person and then cry all the way home!! I've done that!
    I hope that you just tested too soon. I hope AF stays away for you this month and you have some good news to announce soon!

Shell ~ gd luck with your bd-fest (as we speak)....I can't wait to see you announce your BFP and come over to PAML!!

Chelle ~ I hope you O'd in the past few days, and get to catch that eggie!! How are you feeling? I see it's snowing over there...I hope it's good snuggle-up weather!

Me ~ I'm fine. Nothing at all to report. Heading for my 18wk scan this Saturday morning, can't believe how quickly my pg is moving along. Well, it's late and I just thought I'd drop in to catch up with the news!

Hope to see you all in PAML very soon...!!

Beccy

everyone

Hope you had a great weekend...

Well im sooo tired - watched the soccer last night and had a few late nights over the weekend. Went to a christening on Sunday where I had a bit of a teary, as we were leaving the father of the bub hugged me and really sincerely wished us a baby of our own. His sincerity and the tears in his eyes made me cry too - but it was a beautiful moment.

Michelle - hope AF doesnt end up showing and you do get a bfp!!

Nola - great to hear your doing so well. In no time you will have a big round belly!! yippeee.....

Jayne, how are you matey? Hope you settle things with little Jess' sleeping habits!

Christine, im praying for a bfp for you too possum.

Well as for me - AF due today. Hasnt showed as yet, but im having AF symptoms so I think she is well on her way.... I do feel quite nauseas today and have tender (.)(.) but that could all be due to AF preparing to show. I will POAS tomorrow morning if AF doesnt show by tonight...

Happy B'ding this month, and best wishes for some BFP's really soon...

Lisa - sorry to see AF arrived for you.

I just wanted to wish you all some great results in the next few months - I think we should clear out these forums and all head with big bellies into PG land! Everyone, follow Nola's lead! (I know, if only it were that easy!)

to all of us

hi keen,

Thaks lovey - although ticker says im on CD1 - AF hasnt actually arrived. i feel like its about to come any second but still nothing..

wishing too that we all go into pg land very soon...

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast