Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June/July 2006

Kirsty - I can see your online, how did the app go sweetie?

kirsty Guest

Thanx to all you lovely ladies who asked after me & my appt. All went well, well as good as things can go I guess. All the tests that the OB ordered came back normal, so that means that none of the things she tested for are an underlying cause for us losing our babies. So our next step is to make an appt with the Fetal Medical Unit at the RWH & go & have a chat to them about what they recommend for us & I guess they have the final say as to whether we can travel the TTC journey again or not. So it is still a bit up in the air as to whether we will travel this path again or not just yet, but if all goes well in Melbourne & they give us the go ahead then I'm about 98% sure we will be making the TTC journey again soonish.

Again thanx for all your support it means a lot to me, especially when I feel kinda out of place atm, as I'm not really TTC, I'm no longer PG & I've moved forward enough that I feel I no longer belong mainly in the miscarriage & loss forum only. But I am here keeping my eye on all of you even if my presence isn't all that "visible" atm, my greatest wish is that you all get the BFP's you so deeply deserve & soon too.

Big hugs to all you wonderful women

Naomi, bugger you didn't get them today. Aussie Post is slack, I posted them early Sat morning. :mad: I agree with Shell, you are so sweet taking your nanna to the appts and making her breaky.

Kirsty, glad everything went well with your appt, well as you said as good as things can go atm. I really hope your appt goes well with Fetal Medical Unit so you know whether you can move on and TTC again soon. to you matey.

Kirsty, so glad that your appt went well, please don't ever feel out of place here, we are glad to have you around!

Kirsty, I am so very happy that everything went well today. Here's to you joining the ttc journey again really soon.

Nola xx

Quick update before Housewives

My HCG is still going up but extremely slowly. OB was very concerned and had me come in for an ultrasound (just his office machine). Showed a fetal pole measuring around 6w but no heart beat (there may have been a possible flicker but hard to see). That with the HCG he gave me a chance of about 40% success... Granted the machine was not brilliant quality... My proper good quality scan is on Wednesday.

Kirsty that is great news your appt went well.

Nic i hope everything goes okay when you have your scan on Wednesday. Thinking of you. The machines they use in their offices are not that good and i hope that flicker your saw is going big and strong for you next time you see it.

Morning all,

Nic, hang in there love sounds like there might be light at the end of tunnel, and a nice little heartbeat! I will be saying my prayers for you and your little one...

Kirsty -im so pleased that your results came back normal. The Fetal unit will now be able to provide full support to make sure that your next bubba ends up safely in your arms. Even though you are not ttc, you belong here with us.

Naomi - your a little star! Hope all goes well with Nanna.

Jayne, Shell, Michelle, Tanya, Kazz, and everyone else - a big Hello! Will catch up with you gals later,

Lisa

Whooo Hoo I have my avatar!!!

Morning ladies, just popping in again to see how everyone is doing. Hoping some BFPs are announced very soon.

Nic - I want to send a special, huge cyber hug to you and DH. Your journey lately has been tougher than I can imagine - what a brave woman you are! I am crossing everything that your proper scan tomorrow reveal a strong HB. At least your OB could see a bub in there - not an empty sac etc but I do understand how worrisome it must be to not have any definite answer yet. Please keep us posted -will be thinking of you

Jayne - old buddy - how are you? get the feeling you may be next in line to enter PAML. When do you test? Sorry to hear about your friend's sister - so young, so tragic! great effort at the weight loss - stick to it girl!

Michelle - Sounds like you have done everything you can this cycle.Praying that this your month and you won't end up in the 12mth TTC bracket

Kirsty - I hope you can take it as good news that the tests came back all clear. I must admit I foud it frustrating to not have answers but I guess at least there is no reason why you can't carry another pg to term so chances of success are likely good. Best of luck at RWH appt and I hope you are on the TTC road very soon

Shell - GL with the upcoming BD fest - hope this is your mth too.

Lisa - Crossing everything that you caught the eggie last week. Just the dreaded TWW now

NAOMI - Best of luck with your job trial Thursday -sounds like you impressed tham at the interview even despite your lack of "experience".

Meredith,

So great of you gals to drop in and check on us... Yep I think that Jayne is next to join you over in PAML!!

18 weeks - you must have a really gorgeous baby bump by now!!

Sprinkle some baby dust in here M, we need all we can get!

I forgot to tell you gusy before, I am working from home today, had a late night. My BF left her DH last night, and now she is coming ovr. Im trying to talk her into going back to talk with him and try and sort out their probs. They've only been hithced for 6 months and they are ttc too! I love my friend dearly but she wont listen to reason, I dont know what more to say to her to convince her to give her marriage a go (the fighting is over something really really minor).

Chat later as she is about to arrive,

Lisa

When do you usually get implatation bleeding? Just went to the bathroom and found had a small pink stain, and wiped a bit as well, but it was pink, not red like the last m/c. I am now 12 days past ovulation. Not sure whether to be excited or not......

Lisa, hope your chat goes well.
    And I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Hi Moglie i got mine 3 days before i got a faint BFP. I had the same as you small pink stain.

Naomi congratulations on the new job. Next it wil be a BFP for you.

Hope everyone else is well. Lots of baby dust coming your way.

Wink

Jayne: how are you going? Not long now until you announce your BFP to us all. I have everything crossed for you hun.

Lisa: love the av. Very sweet you look stunning. Kathryn does a great job doesnt she.

Moglie: I am praying that you will be one of the next to board the pg ark. An implantation bleed would be around now to memory. As Michelle said hers was also just prior to announcing her BFP so here's to some really good news in the next couple of days. Praying for you

OH NIC: I have everything crossed for you. As the other ladies have said. The quality of the machinary in clinics are really not that reliable. I will be saying special prayers for you. Good luck tomorrw. I know that that little flicker will be a burning fire tomorrow and that you will be able to come back and inform us of a very happy and healthy bub on board. And Yeah at the levels continually rising. That is also good even ever so slight. How far into your pg would your be? I am not going to let go of you that easy. I am going to drag you over to the paml thread if i have to get the other girls to help pull. So I am not going to give up on this one ....AND NEITHER ARE YOU!!!! Here's to a very very exciting scan on Wednesday.

Naomi: Yeah at your new job. Good luck with the trial. I guess you will be announcing a BFP in no time.....And there goes the job....lol

Shell: Good luck with catching the egg this month. I will be keeping a seat close by for you and the other girls.

Kirsty: last but by no means least. I was so excited to see your post yesterday. I am so happy that you have managed to get some answers. I will be looking forward to your ttc journey commencing again really really soon, and a BFP not to long after. Love heaps as always

OK enough from me. Hope I havent for gotten anyone and if so please forgive me a special hug to you if i have.

hope you all enjoy your evening.

Love heaps
    Nola & Treacle (our miracle bub)

Nola Thursday puts me at 7 weeks... And thanks for the positive thinking. I need as much help as i can get in that department

At least there was a fetal pole this time... with my first pregnancy I went in at around 6w and they saw a yolk... sac measured 6weeks... 10 days later there was a fetal pole that measured 6 weeks... It was completely off from the start.

This time the sac measured 5 weeks and a week later the FP measured 6weeks... so there is progression there...

Hello Lovely Ladies,

I have been MIA the last couple of days and I thought I'd have loads to catch up on, but it has been relatively quiet in here. Everybody must be in the throe's of O'ing and out to catch the eggy!

Kirsty - I'm soooooo happy that there was nothing to pin-point the reason for your losses, and I'm glad that there is no scientific reason as to why you can't carry a bubba to term, but I'm frustrated as well that they couldn't tell you what had gone wrong so it can be monitored. DYKWIM? It sound as though you're ready to TTC again and that's the best news I've heard in a long time!!!

Nic - I'm waiting anxiously for your news of a very strong hb on Thursday. I'm quietly confident and I really think that this bubba is a daredevil and likes to keep you on the edge of your seat. Must be a boy! LOL. Stay positive and have a nice reward on Thursday.

Shell - How are you my possum, I'm with you, no more TTC with a vengeance, no more charting, maybe some OPK's but just taking some chill out time. TTC has taken over my life too and I should be grateful for what I do have rather than get all freaked out at what I don't have.

Moglie - Things are looking very suscpicious for you!!!!!!!!! LOL! The maths really stack up in your favour with the quick-spotting, so you never, never know. I had a feeling when I first met you that you wouldn't be around for long! In the nicest possible way of course! I"ll catch you in the PAML forum when you're onto your 7th child and I'm just having my 2nd! LOL. (all in good humour).

Meredith - So lovely to see you popping in to check up on us. I can't believe how quickly your ticker is zooming along! Are you starting to show and feel movements now? Very, very exciting! Are you going crazy with buying baby clothes? I would be!

Me - Well, unfortunately for me this month, it's another BFN. But in all honesty, I'm not totally bummed out about it. I'm really starting to make progress with my weight, I'm only 10kg away from what I was when I got married and it was only 3 months after I got married that I got to the smallest I have been since I was a toddler. LOL. I'm busy enjoying Jessica and I've stopped the charting, I'll still monitor the CM & do some OPK's on occassion but I'm happy for TTC to take a back seat to weight-loss atm. Well, that's the plan anyway!

Love Jayne

Nic, I really think you are going to be in for a very pleasant surprise. I can only wish you all the luck. I will be watching you like a hawk. Smiles to you.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast