Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June/July 2006

*Beccy* Guest

Hi...Sorry, had to jump in

~ and wish Nic lots and lots of good luck. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for your next scan to show a beautiful HB. At least there is progression...that's a good sign honey!!

Jayne ~ Hi sweetheart. Congrats on the fantastic weight loss. Matey, it takes alot of strength to lose weight and you're doing brilliantly! Soon, you'll get a super surprise and a BFP will be staring you in the face...it often happens when you least expect it!! How is little Jessica? I really miss our chats.

I don't often pop in here, but I do "invisibly" keep checking in on everyone!

Just wanted to jump in and sprinkle some baby dust around to everyone!

Beccy

Ladies,

Just before when I was posting, I had done another HPT. My gf gave me 10 of them and they expire in a few weeks so I figure I'll just pee on them all over the next couple of weeks. I was surprised to get a BFN a few days ago, but I felt in my bones that I was pg.

Anyhoo, I just went to put the HPT in the bin and there is a ......... I'll say it's a shadow. Ok, it's another line. But it's very, very have to squint your eyes type of faint. I think I'm going to keel over with shock. I know it still could be -ve, cos sometimes these stupid HPT's play tricks on us.

I'll do another one with FMU tomorrow.

Can't believe it, sooooooooooooo hoping it's a BFP, and WILL be disappointed if it turns out to be a BFN now that I have had a little excitement...........

Jayne

Kazz - Just thought i would let you know, i recieved these goregous goregous botties today, they made me cry! They are so sweet, the person that made them is a very talented young woman! If you happen to know her, could you please let her know i have got them and that she is the best and i am very thankful!

Jayne - excitement plus!

a big hello to everyone else.
    Sorry for not many personals today, spending all day with nanna (and having got up at 5.45am) has emotionally and physically worn me out, and i still have to do stuff til atleast 10.00pm tonight!
    I promise i will catch up on personals tomorrow!
    BBS

Jayne, I am going with a BFP and I am going to be the first to wish you the Happiest and healthiest of PG"S . My good ness another one over to the ark. OK who is going to be coming with you?????

I am so excited... Woo Hoo. Bring it on brighter than ever tomorrow. I will be online first thing.

Nola xx

kirsty Guest

Will look forward to your news in the morning Jayne!!

Jayne will be looking forward to your news in the morning. I hope you get a nice strong second line looking right back at you.

Awwww shucks, you guys are the greatest.
    I'm still not sure whether the test is telling me fibs or not, but my gf who is 20w atm also had the same trouble with these tests. I'm remaining hopeful and I"m going to be shattered if it does indeed end up a fake +ve.
    I rang the OB and spoke to the midwife to see if I should come in & she said yes cos the doc will want to Quantitive HCG monitor me in the beginning so I have an appt on Monday. He is booked for the next 3 weeks but I have special treatment from now on I'm told, given the m/c I've had. That was a nice feeling, but I'm still wondering if it's a little premature. He did tell me I had to see him as soon as the sperm hit the egg, so I'm seeing him! LOL.
    I phoned DH and he is VERY excited at the remote possibility of us being parents again. Geepers. My head is literally spinning. I think I need to sit down with a cuppa and take some deep breaths. I'm sooooooooo excited and going to be one very upset and disheartened girl if my dreams are dashed. I have everything riding on this, it's impossible not to.

PS - NOLA - IF I am pg then I'll be picking up Shell and taking her under one arm and Michelle under the other and then I want everybody else to hold onto my legs. Believe me, I have enough fat for everybody to get a good grip! PMSL.

Jayne good luck matey when you do retest tomorrow. Sending you lots of BFP vibes.

Naomi, glad you recieved the booties.

Nic, sending you lots of *positive vibes* I have everything crossed this bubba of yours is a sticker.

please visit my post
    http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...ad.php?t=16211
    and tell me what you think, please. Thankyou

Awww Jayne, I would love to grab hold of some of your fat and come with you!! psml!!! Thats really great news, i hope you get a nice dark line in the morning,I will be on first thing along with That new hot mummy Nola to check!

Congratulations Nola on the pregnancy Avatar and good to see Samual back in the picture aswell!
    Oh and Lisa you look hot also, I pictured you to be a blonde for some reason!

Sorry just a quick one from me, got a nice caramel coconut slice in the oven, must go get it out before i do my usual trick and burn it!

Naomi i just replied to your other post. I think you should go and get a HPT now and test in the morning.

Go Jayne,Go Jayne! I had to pop in and wish my good friend the best on her test tommorow! I will be waiting in anticipation!
    Good luck for everyone else here on the TTC journey.

Awww Jayney - you are so sweet to think of me when you head off the the ark. I am so hoping for a great result for you (and me too!!) How many do you think we can drag with us?!?!? There has to be the Michelle's - you'd get confused without us - but that leaves a few arms free and about 6 legs at least. Who's with us - Lisa, Naomi (NIc - you're already there so we can just follow on your tail) Moglie (although you are sounding suspiciously like you are there as well)?? Kirsty - you too when you're ready (soon I hope) Did I miss anyone that wants to come along too (sorry if I did!!)

Me - DTD as much as possible during a busy and stressful week. FIL is recovering well (and yes, I did read through the notes!!! Naughty girl that I am). Not much other news - just feeling REALLY hungry (like a hollow feeling in the tummy) but I had a big dinner so who knows what's going on. Just finished work so maybe that's the problem.

Kazz - you are amazing!! All those booties.You are a very special lady.

Great to see the tickers progressing so quickly for Nola, Meredith and Bec (and to have you dropping in).

Miss Jayne!!! I told you that you are pg!! Just have to learn to listen. Im praying for a nice strong 2nd line for you tomorrow!! And congrats on the weight loss missy - im trying to loose 10kg and its sooo hard.

Nic - you are in my thoughts girly and im praying so hard for a nice strong hb from that little cheeky one hiding in there!! We are all here for you and sending you loads of love and positive thoughts..

Naomi - pls use a hpt tomorrow. I know a couple of people who had same thing and were indeed pg. Fingers crossed that its a bfp. I dont have much experience with OPK's so cant really help there. Good luck with the trial tomorrow!!

Shell - Lisa is a name usually reserved for blondes!! I was a fair baby but hair darkened over time. Sounds like Jayne is taking you and Michelle outta here - hold on to her tightly my loves!

had a talk to my friend today and she went home and her and dh are currently talking things through - thank god!! I was suppose to work from home today but with my bf and her probs we just sat around chatting and watched a soppy bollywood movie. Now ive got dble workload tomorrow! But thats what friends are for!!

Michelle, we must have been posting at the same time! ive been really hungry too???

Good to hear FIL is recovering well. When is AF due for you? Ive got abt 10 days to go.

Get some rest and you will be joining Jayne very soon with a BFP!!

Hello Ladies,

I'm too excited and nervous to sleep...... LOL.

Lisa - you are one hottie!I love your Avatar. Don't think you'll get away from me easily, if I do have a valid ticket for the ark, I WILL be taking you along with me.

Nola - I noticed your new Avatar today too and you look extra spunkylicious with a bumpy-belly and little Samual is growing up fast. He will be going on dates before you know it! They grow up so fast. Too fast. My gf just recently had a bub & she named him Samual.

Michelle - I too noticed that you're Avatar is sporting a bump! How cool.

Naomi - I will say it once and I'll say it again *trying hard to do stern face*, march your butt to the doctors! PLEASE! You must be beside yourself with anticipation by now. Go straight to the doc and get some BT's run. At least then you can put your mind at ease and get some straight answers. Remember you got loads of BFP's a week ago, that must count for something!

Michelle71 - Believe me, I have enough fat for EVERYBODY in this forum to grab a roll. PMSL. & I'm taking you all as prisoners. I won't accept anything less than ALL of you with me. I can't go by myself, I'm a safety in numbers type of gal!

Welllllllll, I did ANOTHER HPT and it's still showing a BFP. I'll still do another one tomorrow with FMU just to be doubly sure and I may even go and get one of the top shelf reputable brands tomorrow, just to put my mind at extra ease. I'm really feeling as if it's all too good to be true, DYKWIM?

I should go and get some sleep, I've had a busy day with Kindergym and house cleaning, etc....

Love Jayne

dsv Guest

Default Want TTC but scared

Hello,

I lost a baby girl about two months ago at 21 1/2 weeks, I would really like to start ttc but I am terrified that something will go wrong. My water broke at 20 1/2 weeks with no warning signs, my baby's heart did not stop until I went into labour one week later.
    I'm scared the same thing will happen again.I have had a lot of tests done but everything has come back normal, I have two final tests scheduled, genetic testing and a sonogram to see if my uterus has a septum.

I miss my baby so much it hurts and I think about her everyday. How did you know you were ready to try again?

me - Deb .V.
    DH - Matt
    Miscarriage October 2005 @ 7 wks :angel2:
    Ava born sleeping April 25, 2006 :angel2:

Congratulations Jayne

Hi Deb,

I'm so sorry to hear about your little girl. I think you will know in your heart when you are ready to TTC again.
    We always started TTC again after a months break i found being pg again helped me through the pain.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast