Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ March 2007 #2

Default Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ March 2007 #2

Hello everyone. I hope the next few months bring a great emptying out of this thread as you each celebrate a BFP.

If you have any concerns regarding anything within this thread please email/ PM any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum (all emails/ PM's are treated equally & confidentially):-

Cailin: [email protected] Admin
    MistyFying: [email protected]
    Flowerchild: [email protected]

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.

Your old thread can be found here

Love

Yey I am first...

Leyla - There is a thread on BB dedicated to nappies and the choices available. Happy reading.

Jane - Good luck on catching the eggy.

Tinsel - Hope you feel better today.

Bun - Hugs lovey. Hang in there, we all have our fingers crossed that everything will work out a ok.

Hi to everyone else.

Well I have AF types cramps atm and I am sure she is on her way, although I am only DPO 4 so I could go on like this for a while yet...arghhhhh.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday arvo's

I am never ever ever going to try and lift stubborn tiles up again. Horrible job. We had to hire a jackhammer with a tile lifter piece added to it. We started last weekend. We finished last night. I have lost the feeling of the last 2 fingers of my left hand (lost that last week and it has gotten worse) The doc tells me the feeling will come back eventually.
    The worst thing is we have dust in evey conceivable nook and cranny of our house. It will take a month to clean everything. I tell you what, these new tiles we are going to lay down better look good... and we are going to lay them so fast that the next people who think of lifting them will have an equally bad time as us...
    We went and bought a new bagless vacuum this morning. So here i am vacuuming away, trying to get all the dust up and it stops. I couldnt get the damn thing started again. So i bundle it in the car, take off to the store all ready to tell Godfrey's how bad their cleaners are..... Apparently bagless cleaners don't like a lot of dust. I had blown the engine hadn't i?! Luckily they took it back and I chose again.
    So that has been my weekend. I have muscles that are sore in places I didnt know I have muscles.
    I hope everyone else had a good weekend.

Janeo- I am liking the idea of the modern nappy. I am imagining it would save a fair bit of $ too?

Bun- I hope you had a good weekend. You never know. It still could turn a total positive.

Tinsel- lots of orange juice and all that stuff that will ward off the cold. Would garlic do it?

To all of you awaiting the bad aunt, I hope she can come and leave without too much grief for you all so you can move onto better pastures.
    My fingers are crossed for all of you awaiting a BFP.

Have a happy Monday.

Jen

Ohh why did I test so early . I still feel pregnant but I have lost my little diary that I note ovulation, AF etc and couldn't remember for sure where I was in my cycle so last week I tested a few times and got a few very faint lines. Well I was going through some of my old posts and found that I had noted when my last af was and realised that I tested a week before AF is due (sometime between yesterday and Tuesday) thus I have to wait until Tuesday at the latest to be sure I am even at the 4 week mark, vey upset with myself as it is just going to make the pregnancy seem even longer. Oh well, no signs of AF yet except for chocolate cravings which freshly baked brownies overcame.

Jenjams - hope a long hot bath helps ease the sore muscles.
    Bun - hope we are both lucky this month
    Bekz - hope AF stays away.

Jenjams sounds like you had a good weekend..... NOT.....

The day wasnt too bad got to see a few nappies i had been looking at so that was good.. Yeah they do save money in the long run but each nappy can be worth from $20 up so at first it seems alot but across the yrs it really isnt......... Look up reusable nappy week and it has some details otherwise email personally and ill give you some other sites shouldnt really be talking about nappies in here... hehehe....

Well still havnt Oed i think my bosy has been lying to me BIGTIME!!!!!!!!!!! Temp back down today....... But i have decided to go with the flow and not to stress about it just see what happens...........

jane - hope you catch your eggy this month

good afternoon everyone after catching up on the posts I can see that most of you had good weekends, except for you jenjams, you poor thing.

Bun I am sorry that you think you are no longer pg but like mummyto1 said, the last one could have been a dodgy test and you could still be pg, I will keep my fingers crossed for you and am sending you lots of sticky vibes, and I really don't think it is a pattern that you are going to follow with your previous angels and am sure that you will be pg again and it will stick!
    janeo I used the old fashioned cloth nappies with both my boys up till they where 6 months and think they are just as economical and cheaper than the modern ones, (I did use disposables when we where going out so I didn't have to carry a dirty nappy around in the baby bag) ok so you have to fold the traditional ones but you don't have to use pins anymore you use this fantastic plastic grip thingies (forget what they're called) and I will probably do the same with the next one. I only use them for 6 months because at about that age they seem to generally only go through about 3 - 4 a day so money wise it isn't too expensive for the disposables (still not good for the environment though)
    BekZ hope af hurries up and visits and then clears on out.

In the end I decided to change 2 of my 'spotting' days to light as my temps are now where they would normally be a week after af, if I do end up getting another period in a few weeks then I will know it wasn't af and change it back etc but for now I am happy to proceed as if this is my 1st cycle after D&C. Had a fun day 10 pin bowling yesterday with DH and our 2 boys and our eldest boys GF, played 2 games, came last (scored a pathetic 49 LOL) but kicked butt in the second game by scoring 125 and coming 1st. It was nice to have a family day, but damn, bowling is expensive it cost about $70 for the 5 of us to have 2 games.

sorry to those I haven't done personals for but my computer kept playing up on me over the weekend and wouldn't let me reply to posts and you girls just seem to keep talking and talking

Hi girls,

Janeo - what is going on with your cycle? That is so frustrating when you are just waiting and waiting! I hope you O soon and catch that egg!

kitten2b - it is still a pretty positive sign that you have already had faint positives, so I am sure it will work out fine. I don't even really know when I O'ed, so not really sure if I tested too early or not.

jenjams - LOL at the tiles! I can't believe you managed to blow up a new vacuum cleaner! That is funny. At least the job is done now and you can begin to lay the new tiles!

Sharon - sounds like you had a good weekend, and I think that change to your chart seems to make sense too.

Tinsel - I hope you are feeling better.

Hi to everyone I have missed.

I am still totally confused atm. I haven't tested again, as DH got angry at me for testing twice already, and reckons we agreed last time that I would not keep testing again. Anyway, I didn't think I needed to test again, as I thought I was not pg so was just waiting for AF to come. But my symptoms are still there and getting stronger (bbs are hurting heaps now, and they usually don't before AF, only when pg), and I am still feeling nauseous. But then, my body seems to take a while to miscarry, so maybe it is just taking its time. Who knows what is going on. If I don't get AF tomorrow I may test again to see what is happening.

Hi All,

Jen - I hope you have booked yourself in for a massage after the weekends activities.

Sharon - Glad to hear you had a great weekend. Just think in a weeks time you'll be back to bding...yey!!!!

Bun - Got my fingers crossed for you hon and sending stickey vibes.

We no sign of AF, except for cramps and that bloated feeling. I am not really expecting her until Friday though. When to doc and all test results came back normal which is good. Next step is to test my hormone levels again and I have a referral to my gyno for probably more biospies on my cervix...yuk yuk yuk

SP - Where are you? Has AF come yet?

Bun I decided to change it yesterday as when I put in my temp, FF took away my coverline but I know I did O, so as soon as I changed it, everything looked normal.
    BekZ I don't actually O until around CD 18-21 (last 3 cycles have been on day 21) and I don't want to wear DH out too soon so we will be waiting about 12 days before we start BD fest.

I must say though that now my new cycle has started I am feeling a little scared about getting pg again and then losing it.

Sharon - I know how you feel about TTC and then actually falling pregnant. I have started having flash backs about going to the loo and seeing spotting. I just remember the emotions that I went through each time I went to the loo. Atm I am doing some relaxation type visualisation each day. I pretend that I can see my system working properly and I also visualise a baby growing inside me. I know this sounds weird but I am trying to fake it till I make it. Maybe you should try and imagine a positive pregnancy and this may help your anxiety.

Stickey Vibes required from everyone: A friend of mine is 7wks atm and she started spotting on Saturday. She had her first m/c in December. Both times I knew she was pregnant before she told me. I had the feeling about 2wks ago that she was pregnant again and my MIL called her mum to ask if she was pregnant. Her mum said she was but had started to spot and she is devastated. Poor girl I so know how she feels. I really have my fingers crossed for her and I know when everyone reads it they'll send some good vibes to her. ps she has a blood type issue so I hope the docs will sort it out.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention this before. My doc today told me that a Luteal Phase cannot varry in length and all humans should have a 14day LP. I tried telling him that my LP is 9 to 12 days and he told me that he had never heard of this before. Am I nuts or is my doc not informed enough?

Bek, from what i understand, not everyone's LP is strickly 14 days. It can be more or it can be less, BUT whatever length you have, is what you have for life. HTH's.

BekZ doesn't sound weird what you are doing with you relaxation and I probably do need to do something similar. Lots of sticky vibes for your friend. And from what I understand about the LP is that every person can have a different length but that your own LP shouldn't differ from one cycle to the other which I know mine does, so I think that your doc may be a little confused...

Hi ladies,
    Hope you don't mind if I join in. I was just reading what you wrote BecZ about having flashbacks re. going to the loo! I had the same thing happen, and dreamt about it over the weekend- weird! It is bazaar how going through this makes you check the paper carefully every time you need to go. Too much information I know, but I had a weird experience on Friday night when I saw this snot like gew on the paper, never seen anything like it, but it stopped now, so not too worried . I am crossing my fingers that I will get pg either this or next cycle and wont have to look ar another piece of paper for at least nine months (although I am sure I will be nervous and probably still check every time I go).
    Hope you are all having a great day!

I know Bun i dont know whats going on and im sooooooo over it and getting really down in the dumps trying to not but i found out today that a girl from work is pg she stopped taking the pill in Dec and fell really quickly NOT FAIR!!!! Im soooo happy for her but sad for me........

I really think that im not going to O and that something is up with my body.. My cm is watery but when i checked at lunch it had a bit of a creamy look to it SORRY TMI!!!! BUt the other day it was really watery and was sure i oed cos it went dryish and FF thought i would o around Sat and had Possible fertile up and now it says Probably not fertile and cos my temps didnt stay up i didnt get a cover line.. Im also having niggly pains central which i had when i was pg its weird!!!!!!!!!! Why cant my body just be NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH ARGH ARGH

Oh Jane, that is so annoying! I hate it when you just can't figure out what your body is doing, esp after a m/c when you just want things to go back to normal again. And I know what you mean about hearing of others pgs and being happy for them but sad for you. It's hard not to have those feelings. You will O - your body is just still sorting itself out, so try not to despair!

Hi Loubell - welcome! I hope it all works out for you and soon!!

Hi Salt - glad to hear you haven't been abducted by aliens! Grr to AF not arriving yet!

BekZ - the relaxation thing sounds like a really good idea. My psych has given me a relaxation CD I have to listen to every day to try and learn to relax more, so I think it's a good idea. What are your hormone tests for? So sorry to hear about your friend, it just breaks my heart everytime I hear a story like that. I really hope it turns out ok for her. My dr said your LP shoud be 14 days too, but mine seems to be shorter. I think ideally it should be 14 days, but it varies from 10 to 16 days, so not sure what your dr is on about there.

Sharon - I totally understand the fear of being pg again. It's like you can't win - we all want so badly to be pg again, but are scared of being there! I guess that's why BB is so good - so many girls to support each other to get through pg next time.

Still no AF here. I now have creamy CM. Does anyone get that before AF? I keep thinking it is AF, but it's not, and I don't think I usually get it before AF.

Just wanted to pop in to say good luck Bun - i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Oh and usually my CM dries up before AF but both times i was preg it was creamy and thick.....so you never know babe!

Thanks Bun i know it will but everyone kept saying you are soooo fertile after a m/c YEAH RIGHT for everyone else it is.... I just keep wondering what i did to deserve this.. I know i shouldnt feel this way but its sooo hard not to..... I think after my holiday i will go to the Dr especially if i still havnt Oed or got a period whatever i just want some answers..........

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast