Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ March 2007 #2

Bekz - yes I'm charting. My temps are staying up so far, but then I hear they can do that right up till AF starts. I am trying to curb my enthusiam.......

Isn't it your birthday tomorrow Janeo? I think you have the same birthday as me. If it is have a fabulous day and even better holiday. It does seem like everyone is going somewhere at the moment. I wish.

I am 10dpo and have had no symptoms but I didn't get any when I was pregnant either. I am having drinks after work with friends tomorrow so am in a dilemma about drinking alcohol not knowing if I am UTD or not and I know people want to buy me a drink to celebrate - oh dear. Is 11dpo too early to test? What do you think?

Hm i dont know matey everyone is different some get it early others dont... Maybe do one if its -ve have a couple and if +ve say your driving.... And yes it is my birthday tomorrow im 26 ARGH...... I always wanted to be married and have had a baby by the time im 26 and i dont have either boo hoo..............

I thought the same and I got married September 2005 and turn 33 tomorrow. We will get there petal.

I hear you on the crazy TWW Leyla. Good luck. Big hugs Bun. Hi to everyone else.

BekZ I have now had my medicine to get rid of the itchy witchy, tossing up whether to get DH to BD tomorrow night, just don't want him to catch the witch coz then he won't be able to perform for quite a few days and then we could miss O, what a dilemma LOL and I hope AF stays away for you and your temps stay up,even though you DTD 4 days before O doesn't mean it is completely impossible when can you test?
    janeo :hugs: so sorry that you didn't get your coverline, it sucks big time, enjoy your holiday, get into having some hot steamy sex instead of BD'ing Happy Birthday for tomorrow.
    Bun I think that is where men and women are different, we like to keep trying or take other steps towards getting what we want where men seem quite content to 'take a break' from it all. :hugs: and I know it's not the same as having someone IRL to talk to but you do have all of us here, and of course you belong in here with us.
    saltprincess sounds great to be getting away, I haven't been away on holiday since January last year, we just can't afford it, glad you will have your computer with you though.
    Leyla how many dpo are you? I have NEVER been able to make it to even 14 dpo before testing, I usually start around 9 dpo
    Tinsel I know that everyone is different as to when they get their BFP, I tested on xmas day and got a bfn (8 dpo) but tested again 2 days later and got my BFP and I think that as long as you don't go overboard with the drinking I am sure everything would be ok. Happy Birthday for tomorrow, hope you have a great, a BFP would be a great present.

Could another description for EWCM be that it has similar or same consistency as 'snot'? sorry if that was way TMI but that is more how I would describe what I have atm.

Sharon - I'm now 10DPO and thinking i might try testing tomorrow. I don't really have any symptoms besides cramping though. Does it make a difference if you usually have a long luteal phase and test earlier? I would have thought that implantation happens regardless of your luteal phase?

Tinsel - You are 1 day ahead of me! When are you planning on testing? Good luck anyhow, and hope you can get some definate news so you can have your drinks!

Anyhow lovelies, have a lovely Friday. Hope it goes super fast!

love

Leyla
    xxx

Happy Birthday Tinsel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Bun of course you belong here please dont give up on your dreams they will come true but it just sucks that it has to be soo hard sometimes.
    Jane how frustrating for you but dont give up either. Maybe it is a good idea to go see your dr about it and try to get some answers. I dont remember ever having any problems like yours after my m/c's all my AF's came about 4-6 weeks after. Hope you have a great birthday and a lovely holiday
    I'm jealous of all you guys having a holiday we havent had a holiday away together since our honeymoon in 2000!
    Well my tooth is out now yay and its starting to get less sore already but having the day off from work today anyway. I hate the tww so much only dpo7 now and itching to test even though I know its way to early
    Hi to everyone else and hope the weekend coming up is a great one for all

Leyla I know FF likes you to wait till the day you are due for AF before testing so if you have a longer LF they suggest you wait longer, I could never seem to get past 8 dpo and would start testing, I am so impatient, and my eldest DS is extremely impatient when he wants something too so think he gets it from me
    sarah066 I hate the TWW too and if it was me I would be planning to test from tomorrow LOL

My temps are still down (had a .02 drop this morning) all my thrush symptoms have disappeared so I am planning on getting some BD'ing in tonight, and then probably again on Sunday night (just can't convince dh to bd every night LOL), if I don't get a temp rise Monday am (or before) then will try and get more action every 2nd night

Just popping in quickly to wish Jane and Tinsel a very happy birthday, and Jane, i hope you have a fabbo holiday....lucky thing..

just went and had a quick look at the Jonas website and according to that, my lunar fertile day will be Sunday

Happy Birthday to the two birthday girls & happy holiday to everyone on holidays. I am sorry I have not been in had a very busy week. AF arrived today so I guess I will be back into the bding flatout over the next few weeks. Sometimes you just get so over it or is it just me who feels like that.
    Sorry I have not really been up to date, have a great weekend to you all & I will do my best to keep up next week.

Herbie

Happy Birthday to Tinsel and Janeo!!!!!

Hope everyone is well.

Happy birthday Janeo and Tinsel!!! Hope you had a good one and got pampered!

love to everyone else, so glad it is the weekend!!!

love
    Leyla
    xxx

Heybacko Guest

Hi everyone, huge hugs to everyone in this thread- sending you a 'WISH YOU WEREN'T HERE' greeting for Easter!!

Thanks to Sharon for getting me to cross to this thread - I'm a bit new to both the southern hemisphere (ex-UK in NZ - DH wimped out on the Oz heat - grrrrr!!) and the board so please be prepared for me asking silly questions (BekZ thanks for clearing up the Vitex issue!!)

I am waiting for my D&C on Monday, had a Nuchal Fold Scan last Tuesday (being an older mother (42) I had hoped this would give me loads of reassurance that bubs was 'OK') but they couldn't find a heartbeat - this is my second missed m/c except last time I had my 12w scan and all was well, then I miscarried at 16w but they said bubs had died weeks before (won't give TMI - most of us have been there).

Can TOTALLY identify with all of you - am desperate to TTC NOW - last time my cycle went back to normal after 6 weeks so hoping the same again this time (cross everything but not whilst BDing or driving eh!!).

I am going to share my HUGE fear and would be SO grateful for any ideas, experience, etc from you all - I have got four boys (my husband is one of 5 boys!!) BUT have lost a bub between the two eldest, one very early on (didn't have a BFP but timing, loss, etc would suggest m/c) before my son in 2005, then have had missed m/c for both my last two pregnancies (hope you are keeping up, I can waffle a bit!!) - the big fear I have is that I can't carry girls - the last two pregnancies we have been trying to stick to the 'timing' method for a pink one! Now I am scared I am killing my babies by trying for a girl - does anyone know if it is possible to not be able to carry a particular sex?? This may just be me overreacting and blaming myself because I have no other answers but it is how I feel.

So sorry for the rant!!

How is everyone else doing, any great news for us to share???? I hope you have all left this thread before I have had time I have learnt all your names and circumstances - am SO glad I found this site as not sure what I would have done this last week - a big thank you to everyone (but still wish you weren't here!!)

Love to all
    Alex
    xxxx

HI Ladies,

I know i don't belong in here, but i have a quick message from Janeo. Her DP proposed last night. She called me at about 10.30 and she was very excited. She asked for me to come in here and let you all know.

Congratulations Jane!

OMG! Thanks for sharing the wonderful news with us Bron81. What a lovely birthday surprise for Janeo. Congrats Janeo!!!!

Hi and welcome HeyBacko. I have heard of people not being able to carry a certain sex but unfortunately I don't have any information on this one so maybe a knowledgable BB will post about it. You certainly have your hands full with four boys! I am the oldest of 7 children but we have 6 girls and 1 boy who is totally spoilt. I hope your recovery goes well after the D&C and your cycle goes back to normal for you soon.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. If only my wish would come true. I tested yesterday morning at 11dpo and was BFN so took that as a green light to have some drinkies which was good until the waiter at the restaurant gave the birthday girl two shooters. Boy, that warmed the insides! My temp dropped this morning so I am not hopeful for a BFP this month as I thought temps were supposed to rise after drinking? Oh well, will keep you posted.

Leyla, are you going to wait for 18dpo or will you test soon? I am normally addicted/obsessed to testing but I have been pretty good this month.

I will have to check out the Jonas website as I have never looked into lunar cycles.

Have a good weekend everyone. We are going ice skating tomorrow for our nieces 9th birthday party which will be interesting.

CONGRATULATIONS Janeo!!! (Even though you probably won't read this for a while...) That is great news! At least one of your birthday wishes has come true, not long till the next one I'm sure!

Tinsel, sorry about the BFN. At least you could enjoy your B'day drinks. You never know though, it could be just too early to test yet. When did you get a BFN last time? I totally caved and tested this morning... you guessed...BFN. I am hoping that it is too early to test for me. My temps are still up, so I guess I will just have to wait and test closer to my AF due date. How depressing.

Alex - so sorry to hear about the missed miscarriage. Hope that the D&C goes well and that you can carry a girl next time. I have definately heard of some people not being able to carry a certain sex to full term. My aunty was unable to carry anything but girls however. She lost around 8 boys (1 set of twins) over about 12 years. Only 1 made it to full term, but died when he was only 2 hours old. I had heard that this is because girls are stronger, which would therefore not make sense in your case. I will leave that one up to the experts!

Anyhow, hope everyone else is having a lovely relaxing weekend.

love

Leyla
    xxx

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast