Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ March 2007 #2

Hi All,

A big welcome to Heybacko. So sorry to hear of both your losses and all the best for Monday. Wishing you a speedy recovery. My step mum lost 2 girls, one at 16wks and one at 20wks. They said there was a genetic issue and she could not carry girls. Before you have your D and C talk to your gyno about doing some tests. Wishing you all the best.

WOW - Congrates to Janeo. That is wonderful news.

Tinsel - Sorry about bfn, but you may want to test in another couple of days. Judging by your chart history your temp has not dropped too much and your LP is normally longer, so it may just be too early to tell hon. Good luck

Leyla - When are you up for testing? I wish I could see your chart.

Well I am DPO 11 and my temp is still high. FF said that I have had a triphasic cycle. I have never had one of these before. It is prob due to the D and C and my hormones are out of whack. If AF not here by Monday I may do a sneaky test, by then I will be DPO14 and my normal LP length is 12. Now that I have said some thing AF will come....

Hey Bekz, I did not realise that we are on the same DPO. I am 11 today as well. I tested this morning and got a BFN. I am hoping that it is too early for me. Will try again in a few days. AF is not due till thursday next week. How do I share my FF chart?

Congratulations to Janeo and well done to your Dp for finally asking you!

Welcome to Alex. Wish you didnt have to be here. 4 boys wow! My DP is one of 4 boys so from what I hear from the MIL it is a big handful.

I couldnt read this forum for a couple of days and I have missed out on a lot. Gee us girls chat a lot!

Today I have spent wiping down walls from all the dust the jackhammer created. I am on CD17 I think (FF will tell me how many days exactly)

Everyone else to have a good rest of the weekend.

Hi Girls,

Congrats Jane hunny, i'm so happy for you!!!

Girls, if you haven't seen, i set up a "happy birthday" thread for Jane in the 'Messages for Members' section, and Bron also posted about the engagement in there, so if you want to go and post her a message in there as well, i'm sure she'll appreciate when she gets home as her engagement and birthday go hand in hand....

Tinsel - you might want to check out 'Messages for Members' as well......hehehehe.

How exciting, congratulations Jane!!! What a wonderful birthday surprise!! And happy birthday, Tinsel, hope you are having a great day too! I'm just back from a two-day maths conference so still catching up on everyone's news but couldn't resist posting right now! Lots of love to everyone and I'll be back later!

Congratulations Jane and what a wonderful birthday surprise

Happy birthday for yesterday Tinsel maybe it is too soon for you to test as Bekz said you have a longer LP so dont give up just yet

I caved in this morning and tested (DPO9) yes I know way too early of course BFN but my temps have been really high this time maybe someone could have a look and give me their opinion

Welcome Heybacko sorry you have to join us here, hope all goes well for you tomorrow sending a big for you. I know my mum had trouble carrying boys but she did have two successful boy babies so dont give up. I'm also an older mum (41) and sometimes I worry that I wont even get pg ever again and I've left it too late but we keep trying anyway
    Hugs for all

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/18dca2

*las* Guest

Hi everyone, hoping to join you here.

I have 1 adorable son, who is nearly 3 and we have been ttc #2 since November 2004, having done a few IVF/ICSI cycles. I m/c in March, after a positive artificial FET, my third m/c. I have an appointment with FS on 1st May, but everyone tells me some woman become highly fertile after a loss, so hoping to squeeze in a natural cycle and see what happens! I've brought a stack of OPK's, and looked at FF, but just can't make sense of it, I've always had my FS track my cycles and don't even know when AF is due!

Feeling a bit anxious about ttc again, but also very eager to start, it was my first pregnancy in 2 years, so hoping it might give me another one fairly quickly

Sarah, your chart looks really good! Not that I'm an expert or anything!! Hope you get a BFP in a couple of days... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Any symptoms yet??

Welcome Lisa!
    So sorry to hear about your losses. I hope that things turn around for you really soon. I know that FF can be a little daunting to look at first off, but once you get into putting your temps or whatever in there it starts to make sense. Also they send you really good lessons each day which make things a little easier. I have to say I have become a little addicted to it, it is one thing that you can do while everything else is out of control! I really hope that things work out for you soon!

Sarah, your temps look really good and I have my fingers crossed for you.
    Thanks Shan for birthday thread, that was lovely.
    Hi Las, I hope the natural cycle works out for you and the TTC journey isn't too daunting. We are all here if you need to vent.
    Hi Kerry, nice to see you.
    Leyla, bummer on the BFN but I am hoping it is too early for you. If you go into the sharing menu in FF and then into home page setup, there is a web address which you can copy and paste into your signature. Make sure you choose the charts you want to share.
    BekZ, has AF arrived yet? I hope not and then you can do the sneaky test. Fingers crossed for you.
    I tested again this morning and still BFN but my temp went back up which is good. I really want a 2007 baby so am telling myself that it is still too early and will probably test again in a few days. FF tells me to test on Wednesday.

Lisa sorry to hear of your losses. I hope your stay here is short and sweet

Leyla - You need to put your FF chart in your signature. I think you go to FF, login, then go to Sharing and copy the link as per the one in my signature. If the information is not enough then I will go through it step by step with you. We are TTW buddies!!!

Hi everyone else.

Tinesel - Your temp looks great hon.

My temp has dropped over the last 2 days and AF pains are really bad, I am thinking that we did not conceive this cycle, but it ain't over till she sings!!!!

Good morning girls,

A quick one this morning. Its my first month temping and i am all over the place. Yesterday I shot up to 37 degrees after being low 36 for a couple of days and today i am back to 36.2. I am on CD18. What is going on with me? Early in the cycle I had up and down too. I test as soon as I wake in the morning which is normally 6am but 7am on weekends. I am weird!

Have a good Sunday to all.

Jen - Are you temping orally or vaginally? I found that vaginally gives a more accurate result. Also some times it seems that your temps are all over the place but when you complete a few cycles you will begin to see what is "normal" for you.

Thanks Bekz and Tinsel, I think I have done it correctly. Let me know if it works...
    Jen, I hope your temps sort themselves out soon. Nothing worse than not knowing what is going on. Have you been using OPK's as well?
    Anyhow, have had a pretty crappy day so far. My moods are all over the place. Just so scared that this month is not the one for us and its really getting me down. Oh well, I guess I just have to keep my chin up and hope that I just tested too early yesterday. I might try again tomorrow. Although I did note that last time I was preg I did not get a positive until around 20 DPO, does that sound abnormal to anyone?
    It did end in misscarriage. Would that have something to do with it?

I am temping orally. I guess being the first time it seems odd. Especially after looking at everyone elses charts and they all seem the same.... not fluctuating like mine.

Leyla - Both my SIL's (not related to each other) did not get +ve until they were 6 wks, and both had to get bts to confirm. So this can be normal

Jen - Hopefully it won't take a few cycles for you to get pg, but after a few cycles of temping you will get to see a pattern. One temp alone doesn't tell you much, it is a collective result that paints the pic. If you still don't think you are getting accurate results with temping orally then try "downstairs."

Good Morning Everyone

Heybacko
    welcome, so glad you made it over. I am thinking of you today :hugs:
    Tinsel sorry to hear about your BFN but it could still be too early.
    BekZ did you do your 'sneaky test' today?
    Leyla what about you, have you tested or did the witch arrive? Everyone can get their BFP's at different times so no you would no be classed as 'abnormal' with a +ve not showing up till 20 dpo.
    sarah066 when do you think you will be testing?
    *las* I found the whole 'temping' thing extremely confusing when I 1st started, but the course you can do through FF is really helpful.
    jenjams are you using a thermometer with 2 decimal places? Also I found my temps to be all over the place too until I started vaginal temping.

Well, DH and I managed to BD 3 nights in a row over the weekend and if my temps continue to go up I should get my coverline on Wednesday, but this morning my temp went up by the exact same amount as the cycle I got pg last time, so I think that UNOFICIALLY I am 1 dpo. I am really hoping that I did O yesterday and hope that it wasn't just my body playing games with me.

Hi Sharon good to hear from you. I hope you guys caught the eggy. I did not test yet....not sure what to do. I have heaps of AF cramps but my temp went up this morn. If my temp remains high tomorrow (it might just take a dive) then I might test.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast